Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Business to Business Ads:

Business to Business Ads: This forum is for posting ads that would be of interest to other Business Owners. Things like Marketing Services, Supply Services, and Business Essentials.

Old 05-17-2011, 03:54 PM   #1
kanmabeibi70

Default Office Professional 2010 Bing Decision engine = s

I admit it: I'm a Google-search diehard. Like most reporters and bloggers, I search more than the common individual. And Google has served me properly when looking for all kinds of obscure details, from executives; new titles, to codenames.I am not adverse to switching search engines if there;s a much better one available. Right after examining quite a few glowing evaluations about Bing and admiring the best way it shown search outcomes inside a a lot more intuitive way, I;ve tried making use of it.I;m not 1 of those users who use a specific lookup engine from routine. I'm not a person swayed by brand names or who refuses to make use of technologies from a certain vendor to create a point — other than Apple products, but that;s for a whole different set of reasons (most of which echo those articulated by fellow Microsoft watcher Paul Thurrott).In making use of Bing, I felt any kind of shopping-focused lookup worked properly. When I was searching for restaurant information or airfares or the cheapest place to buy a blender, Bing worked like a champ. But when I used Bing to find specific articles I had written, or data about a specific product (not 1 I intended to buy), its outcomes were fair to poor.When Microsoft rolled out Bing this spring and called it a “decision engine,” various of us pooh-poohed the Redmondians; attempt to make a new niche in the lookup world that wasn;t already dominated by Google. But now I understand superior why Microsoft characterized Bing this way: Microsoft consciously tweaked Bing to be a great shopping engine. “Decision engine” was a euphemism for shopping engine.Frederick Savoye, Senior Director of Microsoft;s Online Audience Business, admitted as a lot when I had a chance to ask him recently whether Microsoft had optimized Bing to be a shopping engine. He said the Bing team plans to round out Bing;s lookup capabilities in future iterations. But in this release,Office Professional 2010, Microsoft focused on helping consumers get the very best outcomes for searches that involved spending money — not surprising, given that lookup vendors need to appease not only consumers and developers but also online advertisers.I guess I;ll wait until the next release of Bing to experiment with generating it my default lookup engine. For now, Bing;s awesome for finding cheap flights, but not so awesome when trying to do research that doesn;t require a credit card.Update: I see Microsoft is telling some folks that I “did some interpretation of my own” about Savoye;s comments. For the record, I asked Savoye whether Bing was optimized to handle shopping queries, as my experience indicated, and he said that was the case. He said Microsoft planned to round out Bing to handle other kinds of queries with its next release. No one from Microsoft has contacted me to say my post was inaccurate.

Sponsored Links