Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Safelist Directory

Safelist Directory Safelists will also work if you use them. The bigger the list the better isn't always true... sometimes the smaller lists can be just as responsive if not more. It all depends on you and your dillegence.

Old 05-17-2011, 02:55 PM   #1
dunk614842

Default 【人生小故事】陪你做一只蘑菇

从这个故事里,我懂得了两个道理。
 过了一会儿,医生站了起来,在房间里走来走去,病人就问他:你不是蘑菇么,怎么可以走来走去?医生回答说 :蘑菇当然也可以走来走去啦!病人觉得有道理,就也站起来走走,Mens Nike Air Max 24-7 Red White
心理医生想了一个办法。有一天,Mens Nike Air Max 24-7 Purple,心理医生也撑了一把伞,蹲坐在了病人的旁边。病人很奇怪地问:你是谁呀?医生回答:我也是一只蘑菇呀。病 人点点头,继续做他的蘑菇。
 第二,当一个人悲伤得难以自持的时候,也许,他不需要太多的劝解和安慰,训诫和指明,他需要的,只是能有 一个人在他身边蹲下来,陪他做一只蘑菇。
 又过了一会儿,医生拿出一个汉堡包开始吃,病人又问:咦,你不是蘑菇么,怎么可以吃东西?医生理直气壮地 回答:蘑菇当然也可以吃东西呀!病人觉得很对,于是也开始吃东西。
有一个精神病人,以为自己是一只蘑菇,于是他每天都撑着一把伞蹲在房间的墙角里,不吃也不喝,像一只真正的 蘑菇一样。
 几个星期以后,这个精神病人就能像正常人一样生活了,虽然,Mens Nike Air Max 90 Shoes in White/Stone/Blue,他还觉得自己是一只蘑菇。

第一,一个人可以带着过去的创伤继续生活,只要他把悲伤放在心里的一个圈圈里,不要让苦痛浸染了他的整个 生命,他就可以像正常人一样快乐的生活。
听过这样一个小故事,Mens Nike Air Max 24-7 Grey White
相关的主题文章:

January 2, 2010

评:反对声:站长不要把理想和青春赌到网站上

Good enough for a lifetime of vitamin

Sponsored Links
Old 05-17-2011, 02:56 PM   #2
g6jyu6ef
Major General

g6jyu6ef is on a distinguished road

,谢谢列位 本日真的有太多得冲动... - Qzone日记

| Back to logs list

140657 2008 年 11 月 11 日 10:19 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary
lonely when a man driving the mouse, refreshing the page. Bored, remote in hand,new balance outlet, constantly changing the channel. Still can not find an interesting web page, or find a watch program. What is loneliness? Anne said that loneliness is the voice of sleep listening to the rain. Is looked at in the wind gently falling cherry blossom petals pink and, I think of a once loved. I often took the phone, helpless feeling. I thought, what number is three in the morning when I can play the last peace of mind? Over and over again here, no. Over and over again to find, or not.
, I can not really not really much less. Philosophy advocating the kind of Fortunately, they are generous people who do not care about why I did not contact them, why not find them. This,new balance sneakers, give me comfort.
can write down what is the word. I do not know. Love to write to write,欣�你�的痛 - Qzone日志, love to love to go all the same story for me. We will never be TV characters, you can skelter,new new balance shoes, noisy continue the sweet feelings. After so much, finally understand the truth plain is golden. I have said, do not belong to me too happy. But when sad close, I do not know. I do not understand too stupid or too crazy?
the city of love will never escape the fixed pattern. Love, after a long time, not used to that tired. I do not know if when I accepted a new relationship again, when it is the hope, or already smell the tragic ending. Young lovers, or romantic, or dull feelings. Love all people, not yet open, foreseen has begun to show in the old and rotten bear. Looking around the side of love are merely mediocre original.
very dark night, or sleep. Sat on the bed, holding pillow. Some fear with open eyes, looking at all the dark. Think are a little clip, I think,new balance running shoes, is not I have to tear up these fragments,new balance 574, stay with me through this lonely days? Ears are soft and sad spiral of music or song lyrics that Qi Qi Wanwan,伦巴 - Qzone日志, listening to people to tears. I stubbornly believe that if these songs were written for me,new balance mens, sing for me ... ...
g6jyu6ef is offline   Reply With Quote