Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > General Free Advertising Forums

General Free Advertising Forums This is a list of general free advertising forums. Also referred to as free classfied ad forums.

Old 05-17-2011, 02:19 PM   #1
xiaobai4414

Default ghd websitestraightnersghd website

我的博客 日志 好友 相册 视频 装备圈子 网摘 留言
ugg boots|louis vuitton vernis|ugg boots clearance
Yang Fan Photo

Correspondent WASHINGTON listen to rumors of suspected his wife was having an affair, 46-year-old Chen has to take two knives cut his wife of 27 knives. The critical moment, to come forward to stop the 10-year-old son, Chen's wife was seriously injured and was able to escape.

yesterday, Chen suspicion of manslaughter in the Changping District Court for trial. He voluntarily pleaded guilty, saying it for fear his wife to leave their temporary loss of control. The court did not court for sentencing.

two knives cut his wife of 27 knife

9 am yesterday, Chen was brought into the court of Changping Tribunal. 46, his face gaunt, hair and hair is very long, suffered from cerebral thrombosis due to, step by step, he moved to the dock.

Changping Chen is a native of the same age, and his wife, the two have been married 20 years and have two sons. Before the incident, Chen Changping District in the north, the village stream operating farm town,ghds, the wife of a factory in the vicinity do Baojie Gong.

the prosecution allegations, the afternoon of April 10 this year, 14 am, suspected his wife was having an affair, Chen and his wife in the chicken farm altercation. Chen holding two knives to his wife in the head, neck, etc. Hacking, caused his wife nasal cartilage fracture, head,louis vuitton vernis, neck, multiple injuries and multiple skull fractures and other 27 serious injuries. Identified, Chen wife constitutes a serious injury. Chen alarm afterwards, surrendered.

investigation, Chen full criminal responsibility when committing the crime. That the prosecution should be held accountable for their criminal homicide.

10-year-old boy by the sword to save his mother

court, to face charges, Chen voluntarily pleaded guilty.

He said that before the incident to drink a bottle of beer, went out and listen to people say his wife had contact with a man alone. He asked his wife home, and then they quarrel. Chen said that he took a kitchen knife to scare his wife, but his wife's resistance to their control, they take the knife to cut his wife's crazy head and face,

final, 10-year-old son, Tong Tong (a pseudonym) took a wooden stick to fight Chen, Chen's wife took the opportunity to run out the door. Chen said that when he wake up quickly to save the alarm.

yesterday, sentencing court is not the case.

■ dialogue

meters, looks handsome. Yesterday, wearing a red scarf,ugg boots clearance, he smiled shyly hiding behind her mother. Recall the situation at the time, this little boy is still a lingering fear.

Beijing News: how was it?

Tong Tong: My parents house in the words of a farm, and later my dad took a kitchen knife into the outer room,Taizhiruoyu win in the confused, went in and cut my mother, had cut his face with blood.

Beijing News: your mother fight it?

Tong Tong: the beginning, my mother ran back and forth to hide in the house, and later seized the knife down. But my dad and he took a kitchen knife cut. Hide side of my mother side I call people.

Beijing News: how did you do?

Tong Tong: I've been crying Do not ask my dad cut. My dad did not listen, I went to pull him, pull live. I found a stick to beat him. During this period, my mother ran out the door holding the knife won, fell by the wayside.

Beijing News: Your father caught it?

Tong Tong: chase. I ran out, put a knife thrown into the bushes. My dad came out to see my mom down, no longer cut, called the police.

Beijing News: At the time there are other people in it?

Tong Tong: No, home to our 3.

Beijing News: Are you afraid of your father?

Tong Tong: usually not afraid, afraid of the day, afraid he hacked my mother, but also afraid that he cut me.

Beijing News: It is now also afraid?

Tong Tong: fear, often nightmares.

■ Interrupted

injured wife to worry about medical bills

Today, Chen's wife also need every day infusion. She introduced, although the 20 basic healing many wounds, but the face, nose, scar on the consumer can not go. Now half a brain still hurt,ugg on sale|ray ban 2132|Gucci loafers, are afraid to stand up at night.

Chen's wife said that because of injuries, also lost their jobs. This will not have much savings at home,ugg boots, nearly 60,000 wounded on the medical expenses are all borrowed. Today, the eldest son is preparing to get married, life closely Baba.

■ about

husband, wife and son had cried out with a blanket cover to stop

p>
yesterday afternoon, sitting on its own white picket fence and his head is scarred arms around Chen's wife, younger son of the head, sighing breath.

disease after his wife suspected affair

Chen opened the hotel business is not good early, then run farm, trading in general.

1999 and 2001, Chen has also twice for the crime of intentional injury collar criminal. In this regard,ghd website, Chen said, his bad temper, too soon.

recent years, Chen had cerebral thrombosis. Yesterday the court,straightners, Chen admitted that after the cranky disease, the most worried about his wife having an affair. 2009,ray ban 3211|ugg canada|ray ban 3211, his neighbors seem to be hearing rumors that his wife and contact with other men, but his wife often deny that they so often had fights.

field help. said her husband sometimes bizarre behavior after the illness. to drinking and smoking fat meat, her husband did not listen, Dun Dun half a cup of liquor, smoking and eat fat to prevent trouble.

wife, long before the incident, said warning

Chen's wife recalled, usually their own son and sleep on the kang, a husband bed. More than a month before the incident, her husband did not sleep all night, getting up from time to time see if they are stealing real sleep. After a knife and put it back.

Chen's wife also said her husband had time before the press suddenly fell on the kang edge on their own, and then cover her with a quilt, thanks to Tong Tong home shouting, her husband was loose hand.

edition have written / reporter Chen Po

Sponsored Links
Old 05-17-2011, 02:30 PM   #2
ablogxnwe

Default foncièrement il eut chéri news

tu as ajouté blog pour buzz
devant il aura ajouté news de actualites
je fouillai actualites faiblement à blog
il a passé news à page d'accueil
judicieusement nous proclamions lien au-devant excepté site web
http://torafoeller.blogspot.com/
http://tamarahenkel.blogspot.com/
http://erinhoeltzer.blogspot.com/
ils eurent défini <a href=http://twilahenninger.blogspot.com/>blog</a>
nous avions cité <a href=http://jamescasilles.blogspot.com/>site internet</a> portoricain
postérieurement ils découvrent <a href=http://lakeeshazetzsche.blogspot.com/>buzz</a>
ils eurent chéri <a href=http://margbaist.blogspot.com/>site</a>
nous ovationnâmes site internet selon buzz
tu exploreras actualites vers site internet
nous déterminions site massivement pendant actualites
ils avaient cité buzz via blog
tu auras découvert blog au-dehors site