Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Business to Business Ads:

Business to Business Ads: This forum is for posting ads that would be of interest to other Business Owners. Things like Marketing Services, Supply Services, and Business Essentials.

Old 05-13-2011, 08:02 PM   #1
cryem96cpt

Default Best Happy Hour- (20)

The pasta was decent but the chicken was under cooked newport cigarettes! I pointed this out to the server and he apologized and took it back to his kitchen. He later came back and apologized again after talking with the kitchen. But that was it. No manager and they didn't even take the chicken off my bill! That's such crap. I paid $15 for under cooked chicken that I couldn't eat and that they took away. 3rd time I went it was because I had no other choice. Friend's bday and she chose the place. Decided to order the pizza since that seems to be the item that everyone else was getting so I thought it was a safe bet. Adding the fire oven monster beats studio, you'd think that it'd have to be pretty amazing. Mediocre at best. I think I will stick to Pit fire pizza from now on. If i'm going to be downing that many calories cheap newport cigarettes, at the very least it should be worth it.
The only reason I gave it 2 stars is for non-food related issues. One star for their wide open space and one star for their hot hot waiters.

Sponsored Links