Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Other

Other Post anything that does not fit in the above categories here.

Old 05-12-2011, 03:53 PM   #1
derens27

Default Office 2007 Product Key Three great looking Access

I grew up on a farm and have a soft spot in my heart for people that work with animals. I recently came across great looking apps for managing horses and cattle. People that raise animals know that good record keeping is fundamental to a successful operation. Here are a couple quotes Terrell Miller sent me about their business: We put a lot of time into the interface as we've seen it really help sell the software for us.  Many of our customers are in the 50+ age range and are often intimidated by computers,Office 2007 Product Key, so a picture-oriented interface helps them feel more comfortable using our software.  We've also adapted this codebase for two other programs: CattleMax ( and LonghornMax ( which have been sold worldwide in over 40 countries. Many software developers don't realize that MS Access is really a great development tool for building commercial apps.  When I see the .NET guys turn their nose up at Access,Office 2010 Home And Stude/nt Key, I just smile knowing that I can build my app in a fraction of the time it takes them - giving me more time to run my business. Here are some screen shots to peek your interest—you can see Terrell and crew has really spent lots of time making them look great,Windows 7 Code/! EquineMaxEs (How Horse Owners Stay Organized)
CattleMaxCS (keep your cattle records in a manageable herd)
LonghornMaxCS (cattle software for Texas Longhorn breeders)
Update 5/21/2009: Terrell is offering to give a 10% discount through June 15th for any of the products—enter AccessBlog when you check out or mention the blog when you order by phone. Cool stuff,Office 2007 License!

Sponsored Links