Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Members' Forums & Blogs

Members' Forums & Blogs Invite Post links to your forums and blogs in here.

Old 05-06-2011, 06:39 PM   #1
zq8j8ha3b5t
General of the Army

zq8j8ha3b5t is on a distinguished road

Laughable deserve! - Qzone log

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 1003498171 at 17:02 on July 8, 2010 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Categories: funny

continue to segment funny!
-
- Personals
-

######: Male Height 8 1 meter (bench stand) Weight 70 kg (calculated by the old weight of 16 hexadecimal) age 25 years old car and room (28 square-style bike and 15 m Cottage) mother into business for many years (on a 15-year commissary) the father left two years earlier battles outside the baby (his father was hacked to death outside the ultra-left Social me and my mom) there is a real family (grandfather bedridden for many years fixed) would search for single women 18 to 22 years as partners (as long as the lower half) Tel -
husband Guidelines -
1, her husband, you should strive to make money. Money, this thing can not be too small to worry about us all day for a living, preferably no more need to have to spend helping other women. -
2, please give me love, trust, respect and freedom. -
3, you have to strengthen the training, a strong body,mulberry handbag, and good night of our common home, hold my breath on the fifth floor of the house, I look forward every day to be your bride. 4, please treat my family, as for your own loved ones. -
5, at least three times every day I say -
6, in my illness, you have to dress up as a doctor, touch my forehead, the volume measure my body temperature, and then I go to the real medicine doctor, an injection. -
7, suddenly the gift to my unit, let everyone know your love for me. 8, I feel awful, rude and angry when her husband,gucci handbags, please kiss me, not my theory. -
9, I have never shouted on the way, because you said I love you most of the people. -
10, please in your free time for me to cook a tasty meal, and the soulful end of the line to put on the table staring at me. -
11 as far as possible go home after work each day, official need to socialize, and his wife also needs. 12 When you travel, hope it will not appear pager, cell phone or electricity at the same time the phenomenon, frequently take the initiative to call to ask if I -
13 over the weekend with me doing the housework! I like to roll up their sleeves and two people while doing things, feeling of singing. -
14 5 Big Day you remember: my wife's birthday, the anniversary of the first meeting, wedding anniversary, Valentine's Day and International Women's Day. -
Remember
15 3 large memorial: acquaintance Memorial, commemorating the first intimate contact, the suitors memorial. -
16 please remember five things: his wife's favorite food, favorite color of my wife, my wife's favorite flower, the most commonly used perfume my wife, my wife loved to listen to the song. 17 Please do a weekly long walks with me: every two weeks to take me to the restaurant or bar would be for a friend; every two months to see a movie with me hand in hand; arrangements and I travel at least once. -
18 I love your pillow every night, then sleep. -
19 or in the middle of the night to hold me ghost story. -
20; new friend introduced me to, please her arm around my waist, instead of standing his hand pointing. -
21; fixation time on the street to meet beautiful women no more than 5 seconds, and quickly pointed out that the beautiful woman and I compared the fly in the ointment. -
22; seen the movie >
23; I also had many shortcomings, I have enough trouble, please do not remind me at any time. -
24; I also had many advantages, and some even had no idea, please feel free to tell me loudly. -
25; without my parents, which have my back? So, you have to feel their gratitude and respect. -
26; shopping, please do not say mall in bad faith to hook the factory, because you have been home appliances hooked department or the time when the sports minister. -
27; While you are charming, well aware of the female stars, but I asked you, still want to get this answer:
28; Please do not peek at my old diary and love letters, those of your business, not to fly so eat vinegar, which is tantamount to Cugang with their jumps. -
29, please do not watch soap operas against me, if I cry, not laugh, because you see the Chinese football team lost the game, the eyes were red, I have not laughed at. -
30, please do not self-made passionate, funny you think a lot of women, but also get to show off in front of me. Like that moved across the new pretty girl, you always accuse others of lying on the balcony, you love, then we all know, she is a cross-eye, you remember the simplicity of this lesson. -
31, though you have the habit of sleeping in the nude, this does not become a reason to underwear can be worn for two days. -
32, hope you still keep some audacity, led one after another movie I saw that will not let me go home. -
33, if I done something wrong, and my heart has been difficult before, please take the initiative to assume you should not even be the responsibility of it, your mind is broad haven * I will never stop. -
34, wife not liking the work, you have to answer, to help analyze a number of constructive programs. -
35, wife of progress, to obtain recognition or promotion, you cheered, celebrating with me, and pointed out that the success of the internal number of the wife, his best praise. -
36, please remember the wife of a hot chestnut hair is fashionable but not wheat. -
37, his wife put Toushi Zhuang is ######y but not fever. -
38, wife whitewash is four rather than ghosts and goblins Yan scared. -
39, wife to wear platform shoes is the icing on the cake rather than inherent deficiencies. -
40, wife, using foul language is pretty straightforward and not uneducated. -
41, his wife Fadia is not unreasonable and not run wild is spoiled playing at something. -
42, called his wife Fenquan love you, not flat you -
43, his wife is good at football great financial power management rather than stingy stingy. -
44, the most important point, the wife is always right, because my wife loves you -
-
Inspiration
the latest version of marriage -
about me now is accidentally leaked the news of celibacy in order to avoid the consequences resulting coax X, so is a Distinguished wife. Conditions are as follows; -
-
got into the hall into the kitchen can not do; can not enter the hall into the kitchen got more do not. -
cheapskate's not; poor and the black sheep much less generous. -
Do not washed the feet of
; feet do not wash your face more. -
smoke opium's not; walk Do not take the handkerchief. -
do not understand the romantic; light romance will not live more do not. -
Do not gentle
; do not know love do not; pull the nostrils do not; pull of foot, more not. -
not Yangniang's not; could not afford not to the child. -
not stay long fingernails; do not wear earrings; hair dyes in the not; gambling do not; not to eat snacks. -
hundred play no ass do not stick; nag net more Do not lie. -
Do not hit people; a fool not to; tenderness do not understand; do not listen to the words not to her husband. -
Do not wash clothes with children
; not kneel washboard continued exercise. -
Do not wear clothes
; not to wear clothes dirty. -
Do not bathing
; have more addiction Do not scold. -
Do not sleep snoring
; sleep dishonest not to place total. -
's not talking in your sleep; sleepwalking not to -
lie not; stuttering children do not; did not bridge of the nose; is not eye brow mice. -
too listen to his mother's words do not; temper's not to bend too. -
wages are not paid for do not; light to eat his wife's not; save their own money not to. -
not draw the money to do their own pockets; not flattering of the leaders do not. -
's not so handsome; ugly do not; walk more ass Do not twist. -
not no money; too rich not to. -
not find flowers smell willow; no one misses more do not. -
not too easy; years more will not fail to recover. -
Fanjian's not; who do not will not stick. -
You Are the trial, declined to meet, women, and Simon temporarily taken into account! ! ! -
-
dug carrots in bed after his girlfriend -
Do not leave
highlights continue! -
day, I went to his girlfriend's bedroom, she is not, I rummage in her bed, pulls out a carrot! Happened to his girlfriend back, I snapped asked her
The following is the performance of various types of girlfriends: -
been wronged girlfriend's answer - When he finished, make a bunny from under the bed, and then cry Huazhiluanchan. -
girlfriend likes to eat snacks answer - -
a strong awareness of the law's girlfriend's answer - evidence in court. -
girlfriend open the answer - -
intelligent answer to his girlfriend - pulls out a -
Literature cell sufficient answer to his girlfriend - -
Riddles girlfriend answer - -
Sassy Girl's answer - -
IT girlfriend's answer - -
romantic type of girl confused answer - -
mouth stupid rogue-type girlfriend answer - -
like to watch three of his girlfriend's answer - roots, playing my Full House rampant. -
girlfriend shameless answer -
-
men and women are different! -
woman has two advantages, but there is a loophole; -
Although there is no advantage
men, there is a strength; -
men often use women in the two advantages, with their own strengths to make up a woman's vulnerability, called flawless. -
why smart men? Men have two heads, -
why women love to eat? Women have two mouths, -
why men and women get married? Men figured out, women want to open, -
why divorce? Men know the depth, the woman knows the length of the. -
research nutritionist and women married men gain weight skinny: every night a man had two bags of milk, a bird's nest, two abalone slices; while women have only one ham per night, two quail eggs. -
cattle men, women are,burberry leather handbags, there is no bad farming land, only the exhausted cattle; cattle farming more thinner, more familiar to the more cultivated; good fire costs of carbon, Good Women fees Han, the man to Flirt, more should be life. -
-
better to continue it in the back laughing! -
country girl near the mouth
Flanagan things. . . -
a sister country to the city to work for the bureau wanted to call home mom, a male salesperson said to pay a fifty dollars, the country girl said: If you let me call it, I would do anything for you.
He went into the next room, on the country girl said:
country girl did, and then he added:
country girl also did, and he went on to say:
opened the zipper, he added:
hear these things out the country girl to put Flanagan, hold with both hands, which -
, the male salesperson said impatiently:
a result, the country girl will stuff his mouth close to the Okanagan, said:
mother?
-
still smile is not enough now! Continued below!
Monitor wrote: even better Cana, daily posters. -
keyboard wrote: Even worse then, people play every day. -
mouse wrote: even it was tragic, people touch every day. -
case said: Do you have even suffer it? People every day by belly button. -
drive, said: even more miserable, give the plug a day. -
floppy wrote: Even worse, nobody is even a plug. -
USB wrote: Who even tragic? End plug inserted here to go over there,mulberry handbags, believe it should be infected. -
-
board said: Do you think even a lot of things to be inserted so cool, in fact, even the most miserable, they inserted to not move, it can be called sad ah. -
sound card, said: Fixed not even plug in the motherboard that had to call all day. -
plug adapter: you are not! Alas! Even earlier in the insertion others should be inserted later, in the end who is the most terribly! -
, -
The first duck
do feel -
the first time today to do my duck, and now tell you the unforgettable experience! ! -
people said:
I'm not very handsome long, height is also no advantage, no face tremendous sense of man's temperament is not mature, but not to make a woman a man can see there is a sense of security. But I thought that since women can cooking chicken, duck man why not do it? ! I do not duck the money, I just want to experience a different life, for my own life a little more new colors. So this photo after work,gucci bags, I went to that place. -
After a warm introduction
boss, I finally found the right object. She quietly in one corner, the skin is very white, it is estimated the south. Thin neck, thighs very refreshing note, it looks full, but also full of flexibility. I feel quite satisfied, after all, made his first duck, a little nonetheless be charitable, can not be too casual a. I think she also happens to be a type. -
I quickly talk about the boss a good price, directly to her back home. She did not look a bit embarrassed, I think she should not be the first time. Her stripped body is more fit than I expected of them, full amount of breasts, buttocks upturned. I instinctively swallowed a mouthful of saliva. I was the first time such a situation, really do not know how to do it. -
I first turned her gently over her body lying down, one hand pinching her breasts, a hand touched her belly, she seems to be no reaction, it looks cold. I had the East West touch, the old anxious heart,paul smith bags, and have a waited a long time, still do not know how to do a good job. Then I separated from her feet, her fingers out into the cave below, where the empty car, a bit dry, not to imagine them dripping wet, and fingers get a little bit into it, did not touch anything . -
certainly seems to be following her people dig before. Her stomach was dig the fresh Shuang-ching, guts, intestines and the like were all a dig out. Because I was the first time for a duck, no experience, it is no choice but to come up with a recipe. -
in accordance with the above method, put her whole into a pan, put a little seasoning, pour point of water. Half an hour later, cooked, Kazakhstan, Hong ~ did not expect my first duck was just as delicious! -
eaten it, I would happily to the Internet, wrote a chapter to do duck experience to share with everyone -
Let the driver fainted
aunt -
had just introduced bus card, bus sitting in the car, to a site to see up a tall woman, her jeans ic card may be placed in the back pocket, so got on the ass to rely on a credit card machine, , so she got on best Dianqi feet, straining the ass by machine to the credit card. -
success did not depend on a few times, then the driver spoke up, Aunt, said: shrimp called ic card, she was still entangled with the driver, Let me into you in the end What do you mean?
trunk people are laughing, the driver can get the embarrassment which he could only wave and let her go. -

contempt waiter guy, the guy reproduced without a message! -
zq8j8ha3b5t is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links