Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Post Your Income Opportunities Here

Post Your Income Opportunities Here This section is for posting your free classified ads about MLM, downline, upline, matrix, affiliate programs, and other opportunities to help you earn money at home on the Internet.

Old 05-04-2011, 07:59 AM   #1
rongeryukm

Default About proprietor of Dodgers

MLB's appointing of keep track of Tom Schieffer to oversee the Los Angeles Dodgers will most likely result in their sale. It has been a tough period for Dodgers fans like me, but I believe the move by MLB will be the first step within the healing process, like an intervention. It could only go uphill from right hereWashington Redskins jerseys

There are a lot of names circulating as possible new proprietors, and the 1 I think is most fascinating is Mark Cuban. Bloomberg News has noted that Cuban is selling off a number of companies, such as his Landmark Theatres chain of theaters and his Magnolia Pictures movie business. The total value of these two companies is probably equal to or higher compared to approximate promoting price with the group. This would allow him to step in to create a money offer for your Dodgers when and when it does turn out to be obtainable.
Cuban has an indirect baseball connection to Schieffer, as Schieffer was president with the Texas Rangers from the early 1990s until 1999, once the group was sold to Tom Hicks. Hicks ran into monetary problems, like Frank McCourt, and MLB stepped in to take control of the Rangers and oversee the sale process. The group was offered to former pitching star Nolan Ryan and his companion, whose bid for your team beat out Mark Cuban and his partner's offer. Cuban also previously and unsuccessfully tried to purchase the Chicago Cubs and has expressed curiosity in other teams once they have become available.
As a Dodger fan, I like the concept of Mark Cuban buying the group, but I did have some preliminary reservations. Cuban is definitely an over-the-top super-fan and owner, who loves publicity, that is great for the franchise. He continues to be fined for running on the court and for yelling at referees throughout Dallas Mavericks games, an NBA team he owns.
After all the controversy surrounding the last year and Dodgers proprietor Frank McCourt's divorce drama, now the MLB keep track of appointment, fans like myself just want McCourt to put the team up on the market so we can all transfer ahead and get back again to baseballHouston Oilers jerseys

Sponsored Links