Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Other

Other Post anything that does not fit in the above categories here.

Old 04-24-2011, 12:44 PM   #1
sgwft606

Default Christian Louboutin Slingback Even the Need becaus

Today, just is that

1. Zhuangku type

characteristics: what not to mention that,Christian Louboutin Mary Janes, Xi Zi, such for gold

me: Hello, may I ask for what service?
off: get money.
me: take the number?
off: out of a finger (merely gestures, not words)
me: take 1000?
off: shaking his brain (or not words)
I: 100?
off: nod (to setup deep)
me: Here is the walking.
off: Well.

Comments: I had to date, You were guys who get money to get 100 TM, TM is also loaded in that what your mom cool it??

2. God type

features: It seems that his home opened bank ,Christian Louboutin Sandals, regardless of the banking system did not give him a flee for jjww the

off: get money
me: take the number?
off: 10W
me: I'm sorry, 5W or more massive purchasers absence to make an appointment
: What approximately pre-ah, the banks are not even the 10W, ah, this measure of money banks have even now opened whichever ah
me: If you want to use , we can immediately give you an date, you will come to take it
a customer: What do you give me an appointment now. (a B wording, then rotated and left his jaws jjww)

appointment to I take money

: What brought you ID?
off: What card?
me: large withdrawals, 5W or more are required to generate my personality card
Customer: No with
me: I'm sorry, you can not get money.
Customer: Why? I put money in it, and not to take it? your bank how so? your bank how much trouble, and never You can not save the banks! (also JJWW the left)

Comments: MLGBD,Christian Louboutin Hot Red, such human must be his go on the outside!

3. Paoniu type

Features: withdrawals not much more than saving money is talking to a salesperson and women

A woman next to the window: the window for you to work over there, right under the commerce. (to make a scruffy exterior miserable people come to my window)
off: brush me below the card to see inside much money? (out of a sordid bank card)
I : Wait. (do not look inside to 8 dollars, and afterward to a woman said, I gave him the brush the afterward card,Cheap Christian Louboutin, truly left 8) asked me to take much money?
off: all right, that is, under brush to see the money inside. (left)
Female A: come in the morn several times,Christian Louboutin Hot Red Reversing 3 measure, which for 8 dollars every to must brush, and then not take.
Female B: He had also come However, specifically looking for female salesperson, the salesperson is to speak with the woman.

Comments: Big Brother, because of who you are is very commendable prowess, yet please, trouble under the point of capital right. no money, at least dress agile point it?

4. roaring at the moon type

features: like and alien speak, could not communicate

Customer: I send money
: where to exchange?
off: to my son that sinks. (OK, I did not ask this on me)
me: Where did your son
off: my son home.
I :~!@#$%( tolerance) where you home?
off: ah, in Shanxi
I: What is the payout account or address remittances?
off: Meeting the card as my son.
me: Who Will Take charge?
off: What charges? much money?
me: for you are overseas remittances that clawing fee is fewer than .1 w 5,1 w thousandths more than 50. (patiently unraveled)
Customer: I charge exchange 1000 how much ah?
I :~,Christian Louboutin Slingback!@#$%( afresh tolerance, well,Christian Louboutin, I'll give you calculate) is 5.
Customer: I take, much money, right?
me: Well, 5 is small. Please fill in the list, right nearby example, according to the write. (an account transmit example, an address migrate case)
Customer: ah .. ah I what to write? this ah?
I :~!@#$%( Ren Ren ...), to card payment Well you're not using that account. (OK, I acknowledge I was wrong again, did not directly differentiate him to write at the example account)
off: This how to fill ah?
I :~!@#$%( some could no withstand) aboard the instance is not the location apt jot out Well, along to the manuscript on the line.
Customer: Oh. and then while watching the examples while writing. (about 20 minutes later, do a post about 10 to document the business)
off: you see me so do not write?
I :~!@#$%( outrageous) What's your son? This is the case, write the payee name is Zhang Third, your son is Zhang c it? (I admit I'm not very agreeable intonation)
off: ah,Christian Louboutin Flats, I thought to write it all so that you give me a list it. (and gave him a list, about distinct 10 minutes passed)
off: the right of the bar.
me: Where your money?
off: My son card ah.
me: how do you not write the card number ah? (example is card number XXXXXXXXXXXXX)
Customer: Oh, and then get back to the numbers written on.
me: to obtain started. (microcomputer Display: account number and name do not meet) the show does not encounter the account number and name.
off: Can not ah. (and then took out a note and slide control. then I must memorandum the control again. the same)
I: What were your son?
off: Chang Dai-Ming ah
me: look at tearing money mandate ---- Zhang Ming (my hand began to quiver, I broke down). your son's name You can not write, ah, how to write, Zhang cutting out ah? generation and cutting could not tell ah? (I admit I'm very bad tone)
off: ah, you give me a list, I re- write a
me: No, directly alteration it. (operation) that you list the sender signed it
where the word sign-off: Oh
me: sign your appoint, not your son (my heart in the blood) that you write in the label of the proxy on behalf of the back of it
Customer: Oh.
me: is that on behalf of your son, not the bag, the bag (I was vomiting blood)
Customer: Oh
me: walking.

Comments: 2 sentence with the things people say, say 10 or more with them, had a normal transfer also 5 minutes things, the big brother to do a rapid 1 hour. Brother, you are not playing on my right who recruited ....

ambitioned it that, write it later ...
meet

Sponsored Links