Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Other

Other Post anything that does not fit in the above categories here.

Old 04-23-2011, 07:54 AM   #1
mils76314
Major

mils76314 is on a distinguished road
Default ¤ hunters JJC skills which some of the neglected

First we talk about talent: Now this version of the most dominant talent in theory: 0.51.10. Why do you say we need to understand LR JJC remote to death inside the personal positioning, and ongoing repression and auxiliary control field DPS. Many people often misunderstand LR, strong control of occupation, of course, because of this phenomenon during the TBC to the LR orientation BLZ is less clear, but now has a clear aim and attitude of the LR injury. If you think there are doubts to try all kinds of talent can be, this is just my opinion only. Oh, in fact, his talent points changed little.
let my talent, my gift might be questioned, but I used to race there and your team with the talent points has a relationship: http://cn.wowarmory.com/character-talents.xml? r =% E9% BB% 91% E6% 9A% 97% E8% 99% 9A% E7% A9% BA & cn =% E5% 8D% 81% E6% 9C% 88% E7% 9E% AC% E7% 9E% 84 & gn = Beat + Goes + On
This page does not belong to NGA Web site, NGA does not guarantee their safety
not prompt me to continue to access the abolition of [http://cn.wowarmory.com/character- talents.xml? r =% E9% BB% 91% E6% 9A% 97% E8% 99% 9A% E7% A9% BA & cn =% E5% 8D% 81% E6% 9C% 88% E7% 9E% AC% E7% 9E% 84 & gn = Beat + Goes + On]

[:: National Geographic Azeroth BBS.NGACN.CC::]

(tough out papers)
tough choice of output: LR toughness because of personal and technical level and play against teams with distinction. But I think LR should not be too much toughness the way I think 330 is enough. If the LR to survive inside the primary consideration in the JJC is not tough but the technical level and battle positions. Therefore, R and blood volume in the guaranteed time to select the high damage is a very good choice. Penetration is now the property is a very NB, if Sunder height attributes set in the JJC team which will significantly improve thermal efficiency.

(Growl articles)
neglect of skills: Many people used to put your baby to play JJC Growl off,jordan 2, in fact, inside the BB JJC damage that can not be considered more of a The role of Growl, Growl Growl can be broken shield is a short anti-CD, so if a break to help his teammates improve DPS should be more apparent.

(aid care articles)
care assistance and is: a lot of people point BB talent points do not point the pain nursing assistance roar, roar here, I am not saying do not rely on the pain, let analysis,blackhawks jerseys, roaring in pain This version is now opened BB died, he might not die. So the application of aid care should be like? First of all the other teams have DZ, opening a position we have put in the lighting, the trap can choose to open play after the opening up and put it into the battle with our speed. Care assistance and open their own anti-BB hidden. Then the effect is that you pay attention to a war against each other for 10 seconds followed BB Well, if DZ hands, then his choice will directly attack you block off aid care, while not being given LR DZ basically kill the. If he wants to boring you, to not rule out whether he has the opportunity, because he bored you, then your eyes must have seen faster rate him, so he would not let him just get on the BB. There is he bored you have to choose to play your treatment and another one DPS. JJC my playing experience, DZ DZ FS MS team in particular LR team would not play, but boring, then the other DZ LR is fighting talent, we would be very easy to lose, but combat nausea DZ would like to add lighting to open anti-LR hardly hidden difficult,wholesale timberland boots, not enough to guarantee him the chance of winning. LR is boring, then a keen not take the treatment. And they were set fire in the FS into the refrigerator will soon be a right turn into the DZ DZ disarm their outbreak was under control, then hit the refrigerator out of direct skills to fully open the FS.

BB's aid care can block a lot of skills, if you're cautious you set fire to each other in a career when they were intercepted or attacked each other in ZS see attitude the moment he turns against you so care assistance BB BB aid nursing a successful Disarm emerged.
care assistance can also be so used, DZ opening attack and then attack you 1 second to open the end of the assistance to protect you when 90/100 Dangxia SJ. DZ hold back the high-end kicked excluded.
with ZSPK care assistance can be so used, opening assistance to protect your BB, you stand under the frost trap (can not be shield Fanfan) charge over the end of his block off BB King, and then he was given the body 4 seconds 4 seconds to beat him BB disarm followed the backlog were followed. If you have good equipment, good character may be dead soldiers. If the high-end market will be able to force open the ZS so great skills.

care assistance can also be so used,timberland mens boots, if you are not bored with nursing assistance, you can protect yourself Medal and BB assistance, especially with the high-DZ fight, because he will see you in reflex Medal So after the wonderful BB Direct Blind Blind care assistance has emerged. Civil war with the LR can block off the hands of a skilled LR attacks and automated attacks.

of course, there are many nursing aid usage, I would like to failure on the first time here.

(fire escape silencing articles)
then is the use of fire escape and silence. How to use the door to escape a deep knowledge really is, I have not fully tapped. Both sewer arena jumped from the table directly below, or flexible use of escape in the NGL cut back and forth between the pillars,nike acg woodside men's, or used in the attack to kill, or directly used in the Blade's Edge Mountains reflexive jump from the bridge 2 on the small side table or predict what the other side before dark escape steps and flashed that brilliant moment. This is the accumulation of experience and technology, must sweat.

is silence and then shoot a lot of people think that silence is interrupted way, this is misunderstanding. Why? We first analyze the effect of his silence the other side of magic for 3 seconds 20CD see clearly is not anti-silencing system. Two are different concepts, silence is active. Anti-system is passive. So, when silence is more critical when the outbreak of the active means of attack, rather than wait passively people go read the article you are playing. He is your key to Murder in the grasp of the moment to grasp. Of course, silence can also be very coquettish very sick. FS in your teammates broke the ice live each time you want to silence him so that he can not open or can not use flash or free yourself to disperse themselves. Or sanctions up fighters to intercept the QS to QS to open a silence freedom of FS not take no flash. SS dog or let your silence law to let you treat the outbreak or the safety of your teammates can brush the fatal bite on the blood. There is a silent shot is magic effects, to play SS if the dog could eat this effect! Of course, you can disperse the occupation, but to his teammates to help him break ~ ~
there is a bit of silence I'm sure has been bad, that I heard if the other cast spells when they were your silence to 3 seconds so that if the effect is counter- you just did not read him his Article silence silencing effect is, that I may make a thorough study, has been not how to pay attention to this issue.

(U.S. pull together Tranquilizing Shot disarm melee weapons)
Tranquilizing Shot , have to use. Sometimes they might drive the people to great skill is not it?

LR Qi Merah disarm QS can be an unbeatable solution DZ cloak out of so I should be ready to tangle

LR 2 sets of weapons and weapon set is a double weapon chain on F high-power weapons such as a Pillar of the ancient weapons to frequently changes, the location and ready to put on for after being disarmed, they might originally have been two weapons seconds can not afford to give you a for-seconds good ha ha
soft hands to play or not playing by the number of friends to send the number to be also sad ah! Of course there are many micro-skills of a small application, I can not remember much the next speaker for the next recurrence is formation LR JJC Posts quack war bit more than you holding me Oh I soon got to fight recommend
the original post: http://bbs.ngacn.cc/read.php?tid=2958313
mils76314 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links