Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Other

Other Post anything that does not fit in the above categories here.

Old 04-21-2011, 09:30 AM   #1
shihkjh453
Captain

shihkjh453 is on a distinguished road
Default Office 2007 Ultimate Key Quickly creating a rule

With the large quantity of mail that I receive every day it can be a chore to keep everything organized. I like to keep the most important mail in my inbox, and then filter everything else out into sub-folders for triaging later. To accomplish this, I make use of Outlook rules quite prolifically. Michael blogged before about how to use rules to manage meeting responses, but in this post I;ll show you how to use rules to move normal e-mails automatically. Most of the time,Microsoft Office 2010 Home And Business, I realize that a certain class of mail should be sorted somewhere together and I decide to make a rule on the spot. For example: I just signed up for a new distribution list, and when I got the first mail, I realized that I wanted to keep these mails out of my inbox and in a new folder. To do this quickly, I right-click the message in the message list, and select Create Rule… from the context menu. You can also use the toolbar button at the top of the screen: The following dialog pops up: This dialog has the most popular reasons to file mail already listed, so hopefully one of these is the reason you want to create a rule (otherwise, the Advanced Options button will be really useful). Since this is a rule for a distribution list, I;ll go ahead and select the Sent To field (which Outlook has already populated with the values from the message), and choose the name of the list that I want moved to a different folder. Note that I selected the Sent To field,Windows 7 Home Basic, and not the From field. Selecting the wrong field here is a common mistake; when mail gets sent to a distribution list,Office 2007 Pro Plus, you create rules for it by putting the name of the list in the To field and not in the From field. Sometimes, distribution lists will ask people who post to put a tag on the subject line (such as “FOOD:” or “SOCIAL:”) so, if I wanted to sort the mails based on that subject tag, I could also check that box and fill in the appropriate value. For now,Office Professional 2007 Key, knowing that it was sent to the list is enough. I;ll also check the Move the item to folder box, and use the Select Folder button to make a new folder and select it. Then I press OK, and I;m done. Outlook will now move all of my future mail that matches the criteria I set to the new folder (or play a sound or Display a New Item Alert window,Office 2007 Ultimate Key, if that is what I chose). This dialog is useful because it has only the most popular rule actions. There are plenty more available, and Advanced Options allows you to customize your rule more. Being a prolific rule user, Advanced options is an invaluable tool for me. But we;ll cover that dialog in a following blog post. Find the rules that work for you. Think of this dialog as a set of building blocks: you can build whatever you want! Hope this helps! Derek Brown
Software Design Engineer in Test
shihkjh453 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links