Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > General Free Advertising Directories

General Free Advertising Directories This is a list of general free advertising directories.

Old 04-20-2011, 01:20 AM   #1
hipi8ByB
Warrant Officer

hipi8ByB is on a distinguished road
Default The Sensational Goal Setting Toddler

There's nothing hidden about the art of creating, setting and achieving, goals. It's all out there, just like an open book. Yet, we still think that there's some magic formula and that if we could only GET OUR HANDS on that manuscript, or code or blueprint... then we'd be golden. Not true... any of it.
And so if you wanted proof and evidence and real life examples that'll tell you and show you how true this all is, simply watch and observe and marvel at the most exciting goal setting and achieving miracle you've ever laid eyes on - a TODDLER!
That's right. I'm talking about those cute sweet little scientists and detectives... all clothed up in their toddler finery.
So if you want proof of their magic and their wisdom and their inventiveness and their tenacity and their doing it until motto, then watch this wonderful bundle of mother nature and see how they do what they can... in order to get up and walk. That's right. From scrambling on all fours to gripping on to anything that'll hold their weight and to do that staggered dancy walky routine that has us in oohs and aahs... I'm talking about THAT.
And do you think the little toddler has a tiny mechanism in his head that'll tell him when his clumsy and sweet, walky dancy effort is up and that if he can't make it smoothly happen by a certain time, then... "that's it - there's no more walking gonna happen for this little mite!" No, I don't think toddlers have one of those devices going on. They're going to walk... UNTIL... they walk!
Now isn't that just a breath of delightful air because here's the beautiful truth -- BOTH YOU AND I WERE TODDLERS!! And if you let that sink in and if you bathe in that for a while and if you totally absorb that truth then there's a possibility that there's a little shift going on upstairs in that there head of yours because if we did that most magnificent of acts, and performed it we did, then we mastered it with all the supporting encouragement we could get... no matter how many times we fell down or stumbled or banged our head,karen millen evening dresses!
We just carried on... regardless!
Shouldn't that tell us something? Shouldn't that just ring a bell that's so loud and so clear that shows us all the evidence we ever needed that we are indeed... a pure goal setter, creator and achiever!
Oh, I surely hope that's true and that you do SEE IT. And I truly so desire that you take this distinction and you wrap your mind around it and you nurture it and you use it as a perfect example of YOU in super creative action. So if you ever find that there's a heavy doubt or a nagging frustration or a severe lack of confidence or the poisonous criticism of others creeping into your mind that challenges what you're currently up to in life, then immerse yourself and root yourself in the certainty and truth and fact that you performed an act, a goal, of truly immense proportions.
And if you can do THAT... you can do ANYTHING!
And that's true -- only 100% of the time!
hipi8ByB is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 04-20-2011, 01:26 AM   #2
tg7tDji0iv
Command Sergeant Major

tg7tDji0iv is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

53570 2010 年 03 月 05 日 22:44 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary
latest I like the foreign languages department of a crush, I send text messages to her every day, from morning to night hair, hair from the lyrical to the sad, I saw this month, 500 M-Zone's fast, free text messages sent over, I and cruel to do a 15-yuan package 200 of the dynamic SMS packages, but if she Mei Chaofeng ruthless, cold,Monster Headphones, such as Mu Nianci. This is so I was very depressed. I do not think of tea (but drinking the juice), Rice did not want to (but eat snacks), face weight loss, feeling bitter, trance, self boundless life.
this day, a level of buddy Baan peach shrimp aside, whispered something in earnest, I should the sobering reason that, I made up this statement:
If you do not agree, what is there I am alive, forgive me just leave, and in another miserable snow grass grows very dark world, I will wait for you to echo the ... ...
However, the excitement shocked I was curious coincidence in the choice of the mass function, I use the phone is F350, 299 x 8 telephone capacity. I head in cold sweats, I kept awake a rare call 10086 ------ opened immediately super-smooth to listen to business! I called 500 minutes of combat readiness, and sure enough the sound of zero after another phone rang - -----
First Mom: Son, you can not do mom, ah, mom will be sad without you die, you see the mother who brought you 20 years were on the point will you want to open, you do not want to buy a laptop , Mom promise you okay!
then the father is at work: the son, told the father, the little girl in love with Which? to the year, scaring your father had your mother the same way.
sister: brother, ah, hum, in order to Zanba and our mother ... ...
cousin: your phone line is always busy! hear you talk now,Monster Beats Headphones, I rest assured!
sworn YTR: Where are you going? a go, man I am bored.
buddy Chinese Son: Mom, what do you, ah, I do want to Brokeback? you tell me that ... ...
a girl was chasing me L: Today the sun is so bright, I'm finally getting your words out, I promise!
high school language teacher: your words have serious disease problems of language ... ...
cousin: you send me harassing messages, I went to the aunt sue you, but you first promise me you die, I will not sue the.
basket Friends: The snow grass grows very dark world of misery,bose headphones, where?
grandmother: the child, confused grandmother two years ago, when you go to college, her grandmother promised to put the Golden Retriever dog for you.
Uncle: What promise ???????????
the professor: I hold, not to mention 60 points, 80 points I promise you!
friend MP: with death to force me to, ah, I really do not menfolk, do not you borrow 500 dollars? I promised Saturday to you be all right?
squad: skip class or something, right? I do not promise you not to counselors to report it? you have not invited me to eat it!
Little Sichuan
roommate: I know,monster pro headphones, you have to run One to go,Beats Headphones, did not bring toilet paper are you?
uncle: the child, gnaw on your heart so fragile? I am not a car you do not agree, I'm afraid your technology can not, so be it, I'll be your driver to go on Sunday.
a freshman cousin: my brother, I know you always liked me, but we all learned biology class, but the law does not allow ah.
high school class teacher: Your Qiong Yao's novels of the past few I've been lying to you, and I said that you admitted to the university to focus on you, you are a good student, the teacher should know for your own good right?
when the crush on my school's JY: wow, I'm still so important in your heart,Dre Beats Headphones! I will consider it, wait for me.
Mengshu Shu: Do not scare Uncle ah, uncle with heart!
Union's \
students Tintin: Hello? Hey! still alive? I recommend 9 Building, 28th floor, ah, fast and cool!
Mizuki jelly
users: If you see one side to save a life, I promised to meet you now, but I really can not see.
a bus met MM: I say you sit a car, but has not met you ah? This can not blame me, oh.
cafe boss: Do not you owe me Internet access fees, owed much less so even if the.
a female classmate: how you and I have not spoken to it, this is a sudden Oh, let me think okay?
neighbor Wang Dabo: I study for a long time and your aunt, did not understand you, but looks like you are very dangerous, I hit a 110.
friends and a man: I rely on, come on, you are breaking the back ah, sorry, I really can not promise you.
associate professor of philosophy taught: to talk to you now the meaning of life, the most precious is life ... ...
Department of Counselor: I now order you to hold me to a safe place to go!
summer vacation to their workers bookstore owner played: you came, and now give you end wages.
... ...
... ...
to the first 2 days, I did, even take a full 600 call, the phone has gradually calmed down, I was thirsty, the body collapse. Just then, the phone rang, and I press the green button trembling, a sweet voice called out:
---- you, you, why use such a method of cheating rogue? phone one day I hit you, you know?!
tg7tDji0iv is offline   Reply With Quote