Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Guest Books Directory

Guest Books Directory Here is a great way to get some inbound links to your site, and message heard by people who also post and read these books. (Tip: Dont use your real email address on them)

Old 04-16-2011, 06:42 PM   #1
weixx827

Default Windows 7 Key Microsoft 'NoDo' Windows Phone 7 upd

Even though Microsoft delivered up-to-date Windows Telephone 7 improvement tools to testers in early February, the very first software program update to Windows Phone seven isn;t right here however. In fact, according to a number of testers along with other resources with whom I;ve spoken, it won;t be right here next week, either. Or even the week soon after that.The first “NoDo” update for Windows Phone 7 is now slated for early March, my resources are saying. (Neowin is reporting they;re hearing March 8, the same date cited by an individual who asked not to be named with whom I;ve conversed.)What;s the holdup? Microsoft has been talking up plans to release its 1st Windows Phone 7 update for weeks. That update is slated to deliver copy-and-paste functionality, Windows Telephone Marketplace search improvements and a variety of stability/performance updates,Windows 7 Key, among other features.Some are blaming the carriers for the delay. Others are pointing fingers at handset makers requiring last-minute changes that require Microsoft to provide new ROMs (which one source said the Redmondians are planning to deliver to partners in mid-February). All this is even more maddening, given I;ve heard from one of my contacts that Microsoft truly put the finishing touches on NoDo before the end of calendar 2010.(This “herding lots of cats” problem is the downside to providing phones provided by multiple carriers and built by multiple suppliers.)Supposedly, Microsoft is going to come clean at the Mobile World Congress show in Barcelona subsequent week and acknowledge the first Windows Telephone seven update (since the phones began shipping in October 2010) won;t hit until March 2011.I;ve asked company officials for comment and will update this post with Microsoft;s response, if any.
Update: “No further information as to timing has been released beyond what we already shared at CES,” a company spokesperson said. At CES, CEO Steve Ballmer said there would be a series of updates released for the phone over the “next few months.”Meanwhile, I;m curious if any readers know more about why it;s taking the Softies so long to start providing updates for Windows Phone 7. Yes, I know that good things take time. But in the consumer market, the tolerance for updates and new features is far shorter than it is in the business world — something that Microsoft execs seem to be discounting….

Sponsored Links