Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Other

Other Post anything that does not fit in the above categories here.

Old 04-16-2011, 02:46 PM   #1
outlook064
Captain

outlook064 is on a distinguished road
Default Office Enterprise 2007 Key Installing Windows 7 RT

Ever because Windows 7 Beta, I've set up numerous variations of Windows 7 on a variety of MacBook and MacBook Professional. When I got the brand new 13″ MacBook Pro, I thought it’s a cake walk to install Windows 7 RTM on it. I was only half right.
The installation of Windows 7 RTM itself is not very difficult. The procedure is similar to the steps in my previous post about installing Windows 7 Beta on my own MacBook. The problems lies in the drivers installation.
The Leopard DVD has most of the drivers. At first, I could not get the drivers to install,Purchase Office 2007, because Windows seven is not officially supported. I then found out this patch that lets you install the BootCamp drivers on the Leopard DVD. The patch is called Apple BootCamp Patch LIMO. Here is the link to the download site. Follow the instructions on the readme file to install the drivers.
The sound chip driver was not put in even after the BootCamp drivers installation. This took me the longest to figure out. I tried the Realtek driver first, because that’s what I did for the other MacBook. However,Office Home And Business 2010, the sound chip was not made by Realtek. Using the vendor ID and device ID,Office Enterprise 2007 Key, I identified the sound chip’s manufacturer is Cirrus. There is already a Cirrus driver on the Leopard disc. You can use the Cirrus driver for Vista. The driver works, but the volume output is low. This is a major complaint on the Apple’s discussions forum. Here is the original thread. cmosquera,Microsoft Office 2007 Pro Plus, henry128 and others have figured out a way to fix the volume problem. Here are the downloads:
Vista/Windows 7 32 bit
Vista/Windows seven 64bit
Here is a problem that I do not have a solution yet. That is the microphone volume. I am able to record voice using the sound recorder program and the bulit-in mic. However,Office Professional Plus 2010, the other applications like Skype cannot use the microphone at all. The program recognizes the microphone as the sound input device, but it keeps complaining that the sound level is too low. If you know how to fix this, please tell us in the comments section.
The last part is the graphic card driver. The card is not recognized, so manual installation is required. The graphic card is a Nvidia GeForce 9400M. A simple download from the Nvidia takes care of it.
Related PostsFile System Browsing Tutorial for Windows 7How to Perform System Restore on Windows 7How to Boot to Safe Mode on Windows 7Desktop Network Share Shortcuts Disappear in Windows 7How to Add Windows XP to Windows seven Boot Manager Using EasyBCD Tagged: MacBook Professional · Windows · Windows 7
outlook064 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links