Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Free Link Exchange

Free Link Exchange Free Link Exchange

Old 04-14-2011, 11:11 PM   #1
project158

Default Office Enterprise 2007 Sample Employee Handbook an

Sample Worker Handbook Acknowledgement of Receipt
By Susan M. Heathfield, About.com Guide
Free Policy Samples, Types, and Check Lists:
| A | B | C | D | E | F-G | H |
| I-K | L-N | O-Q | R-S | T-V | W-Z |

I acknowledge that I've received a copy from the (Your Company Title) Worker Handbook dated: (date). I know that this handbook replaces any and all prior verbal and published communications relating to (Your Business Title) functioning problems, policies, procedures, appeal processes, and rewards.

I realize that the functioning problems, policies, procedures, attractiveness processes,Microsoft Office Professional 2007, and advantages described within this handbook are confidential and may not be distributed in any way nor mentioned with everyone who's not an employee of (Your Organization Title).

I have study and understand the contents of this handbook and can act in accord with these policies and techniques being a condition of my employment with (Your Company Identify).

I have examine and comprehend the Standards of Carry out anticipated by (Your Company Title) and I agree to act in accord together with the Requirements of Perform like a problem of my employment by (Your Organization Identify).

I understand that if I have questions or considerations at any time about the handbook or the Criteria of Perform, I will consult my immediate supervisor,Office 2010 Key, my supervisor's supervisor, the Human Assets staff, or the President for clarification.

I also acknowledge the handbook consists of an employment-at-will provision that states:
Possibly (Your Organization Title) or I can terminate my employment partnership at any time, with or without result in, and with or unexpectedly;
That this employment-at-will romantic relationship is in impact irrespective of every other written statements or policies contained with this handbook, in every other (Your Company Identify) paperwork, or in any verbal statements for the opposite; and
That no one besides the President can enter into any differing employment relationship, contract, or agreement. To be enforceable, any this sort of out-of-the-ordinary romantic relationship. agreement, or arrangement should be in composing, signed through the President, notarized, and inside the employee file.
Finally, I understand that the contents of this employee handbook are simply policies and tips, not a agreement or implied agreement with personnel. The contents of the employee handbook might modify at any time.

Please study this Handbook and these worker Specifications of Carry out meticulously to understand these problems of employment just before you indication this document.

__________________________________________________ ____________
Employee Signature

This sample coverage or format is provided for guidance only. The private websites, and the information linked to both on and from this site,Office 2007, is opinion and information. Please note that Susan makes every effort to offer accurate, common-sense,Windows 7 Serial, ethical Human Assets management, employer, and workplace advice on this website, but she is not an attorney, and the content on the site is just not to get construed as legal advice.
The site has a world-wide audience and employment laws and regulations vary from state to state and country to country, so the site cannot be definitive on all of them for your workplace. Make sure you seek legal assistance,Office Enterprise 2007, or assistance from State, Federal, or International governmental assets, to make certain your legal interpretation and decisions are correct. When in doubt, always seek legal counsel.