Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Other

Other Post anything that does not fit in the above categories here.

Old 04-12-2011, 12:20 PM   #1
thisis1407
Warrant Officer

thisis1407 is on a distinguished road
Default Windows 7 Professional Patty Murray to accept DSCC

Washington Sen. Patty Murray told her colleagues Tuesday afternoon that she’ll run the Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee in the 2012 election cycle,Office 2007 Ultimate Key, a decision that puts a powerful insider in charge of retaining nearly two dozen incumbents in an uncertain political environment. By selecting the fourth-highest-ranking Senate Democrat to take the chairmanship, Democratic candidates will have a key advocate in the inner circle of the Senate leadership that formulates policy and strategic decisions that often play out along the campaign trail. She’ll be forced to lead the charge to defend the seats of 21 Democrats and two independents who are facing voters in 2012. (Just 10 Republicans are in the same situation.) Continue Reading Murray has been deliberating the position over the past several days,Windows 7 Professional, and she emerged as a leading contender after she was offered the position by Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid and was urged by White House officials to take the job. “I know that this is not an easy task, but I’m not doing it because it’s easy,” Murray advised reporters. “I’m doing it because it is a very tough time for many families and businesses and communities across this country. And they are looking to us here to fight hard for them to help them get back on their feet.” The move will be a reunion for Murray, who ran the committee in the 2002 election cycle and has proved to be a prolific fundraiser. She sits on influential Senate committees, giving her access to key donors, and she is an ally of a White House looking to bolster its political operation ahead of President Barack Obama’s reelection bid. The DSCC job is usually reserved for more junior members looking for a steppingstone toward a bigger perch in the Senate. But Reid had a tough time selecting a replacement because of the high demands of fundraising and recruiting — and found a natural fit in Murray, who doesn’t have to face voters for six more years. Murray, the highest-ranking female senator,Office 2010 Key, could see her power and stature grow after taking the DSCC chairmanship for a second cycle, particularly if she’s successful in a challenging election environment. A couple of hours before the Tuesday caucus meeting,Windows 7 32bit, Michigan Sen. Debbie Stabenow said she had spoken with Murray, but stopped short of saying she knew the Washington Democrat would take the gig. Stabenow, who is up for reelection in 2012, said she encouraged Murray to serve a second round at the helm of Senate Democrats’ campaign arm. “She’s been my No. 1 choice all along because she’s smart; she’s been through a tough race — the kind of race that I’m going to go through,Office 2010 Key,” Stabenow advised POLITICO. “I’m thrilled. I hope she takes it.” Some of Murray’s other colleagues — at least one of whom may be in a tight race this cycle — said they had not spoken with Murray at all on the matter. Nebraska Sen. Ben Nelson, who is facing a tough reelection challenge and has already attracted a GOP challenger, told POLITICO Tuesday morning that he had not spoken with Murray yet. But he said that if Murray wants it, she’ll be his first choice as well — a sign of just how hard it was to find a capable Democrat to take the job. “She’s been a DSCC chairman. She’s a terrific senator, and she has contacts all over the country,” said Nelson. “If she’s offered that position [and] she accepts it, she’ll be my No. 1 choice.” Shira Toeplitz contributed to this report.
thisis1407 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links