Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Members' Forums & Blogs

Members' Forums & Blogs Invite Post links to your forums and blogs in here.

Old 04-11-2011, 10:33 AM   #1
oiq1nqi7no

Default 『 〃 watching video mad you click to enter the Ch

click to log Source: House women, little Emperor - Tencent blog

Click to enjoy more work: emotional terrorist funny game gender
★ 〃 see more about the society

If you are a Chinese
If you have a little love compassion
to spit in the dead of the space This cheap B
see when you close the space that bitch Music

photos ↑ ↑ ↑
(: Watch the video please turn off the background music in this space)
Animal data 89125250
Audition ID: _ShinHwa.X goods
QQ space: cheap B 100154654 has been closed
nickname: *

Constellation: Capricorn
blood type: B type
Residence: Liaoning - Shenyang
students QQ: 308563578 (sugar peas), 275,672,676 (thousands of songs sound), 35924464 (cool er ...)
colleagues QQ: 410863054 (Sky Vision design), 33730841 (gambling)
Friends QQ No.: 66715480,344374369,56376134,85080843,356577529
name should be called Zhang Ya `
people in Shenyang ;
her phone 89125250
QQ100011553
this woman into the promoter region in the new Internet cafes hushitai transmission of video
search for this woman to another forum Address
Sujiatun District, Shenyang City, Town of article Linsheng

Castle Village
【Rave more than four Chang Ya Hui】 Tips: (Please pause the video card's friends play at the point buffer end) 【Zhang Ya cursing the U.S. students back】
Tips: (Please pause the video card's friends play at the point buffer end) 【big brother yelled Tingyou Quality】
Tips: (Please pause the video card's friends play at the point buffer end) → cheap Zhang Ya letter of apology than apology: I'm Ya Chang, director of the police station I was thinking on education, they said my behavior was supposedly illegal, but considering my situation gave me the first 3 months of supervision, Haosuo Zhang said that since I was online mistakes to the network to apologize, I have made a video apology, also apologized in a few pages I apologize now in this bar, I really and all the people of Sichuan in China to apologize to the people, I'm serious, I am now in my boyfriend at home, using his computer, I really can not go back home, there are few people Duzaimenkou, I really want to crash, really, my heart has died, and you will forgive me, I really cry, I'm serious, my parents are in the field to my boyfriend now with me, or I do not know what will happen, I can only wait for me at this beauty, I was really new, you can forgive me?

spit die I forget, listening to the animal an apology, really do not have 3 days to eat it! ! !

father Zhang Ya Zhang Ya
caused a letter of apology is my daughter, we do not educate her parents is our right, the child is not sensible, in this hour of grief the whole country She made a to the Chinese people can not forgive can not tolerate the things that I know you will not forgive her, the law would not forgive her, but I hope you can understand a parents concern for their children, let us to the Sichuan people, to the Chinese people say: Sorry! Zhang Ya-fast mental collapse is now, I beg you not to force her. We will give you an explanation., To the Sichuan people an explanation. I know the news after her mother was worried, almost unstable road are gone! Please forgive her, okay? I told her mother working in the field, we decided to get right back to Liaoning. I beg you not to hurt her, this is a real father to all of us an apology and hope. Finally, for this is not dutiful daughter, in future we will try to supervise her, urging her. I told her mother decided to donate all their savings at home for the affected people in Sichuan, I hope we can work through this difficulty, I give the people of Sichuan knees!

can I ask you to look at the matter rationally, Zhang Ya's performance is so much ignorance of the child's behalf, such as Audition, non-mainstream, and now the network is indeed ruined Many young people, whatever excuse not to forgive her, and we parents will be easy for her strict discipline, I hope you use rational thinking to consider the whole incident, I did not expect that you will forgive her, but now in imminent danger, hope extend your helping hand, to forgive an ignorant girl, Zhang Ya totally just because we do not manage to say so ignorant, then the whole thing should be borne by us both husband and wife, please do not look for her, and beg you !

I just hope this incident can now to minimize the impact, I hope we can no longer sensible curse.
Sichuan people, sorry!
Liaoning brothers and sisters, I'm sorry!
China's young and old men! Sorry!

letter of apology to Zhang Ya father's views. Not sincere and does not apologize for any public statement on Zhang Ya. Should the letter
let alone the Chinese people, the people of Liaoning, Sichuan and even the people who are suffering to forgive her, it is not enough! Liaoning, who lost not only her face, her approach to the Chinese people made fun of the world, people joking in this moment of crisis was actually insulting their own people! It is intolerable!

【animals online video abuse was arrested】 hit people in the country people, united the occasion of earthquake relief, the morning of May 21, a video on the network users instantly aroused their anger. The video, one woman abuse earthquake up to 5 minutes, also criticized the relish. It is understood that the woman has been apprehended by the police in Shenyang.
May 12, after the earthquake in Wenchuan, national mourning, the people through a variety of ways to do their best support to hit .21 on the morning of Internet users have found a woman abused in the video for up to 4 minutes and 40 Sichuan earthquake seconds. video, woman foot Alice on the table, one of indifference, and constantly insults people of disaster areas. the State Council, 19 to 21, the country to stop all recreational activities, because the woman can not play the game J5, So accusing people of disaster areas.

human flesh search engines once again get angry

this video appears, the woman became YouTube political home in the headlines, and rumors began to foreign websites. that someone said: this stupid mistake, I think it can not just be a mistake, this is the Chinese people, the victims and the victims of blasphemy. the thought of fighting comrades in the earthquake relief line, think of the victims and comrades laid down their lives for the disaster, Premier Wen Jiabao's words and deeds of thought, I could not cry, so how can this person? how can this be? the woman's behavior seriously affected the image of the Chinese people, Internet users, while angry, calling everyone gotta play again, users are collected through various channels, the woman's information: Name Zhang Ya, July 29, 1987 was born in Shenyang, Liaoning Sujiatun, her friends QQ number, ID number, etc..

woman has been arrested

police in Shenyang, according to news from the Shenyang area, said the woman caused the video online angry netizens After the Shenyang Public Security Bureau Sujiatun District branch of the online information the woman provided information on at 13:00 on the 21st about wishful cafes in Sujiatun District and arrested him, Sujiatun Computer Communications Division is investigating.

illegality of the act on the discussion

on the network, users said the woman, While feelings of anger, many users will act in the woman launched a discussion of the illegal nature of

that someone said: , we have more freedom of speech, but must also within the framework of the law. There suspected of endangering national public safety! She was the desecration of the country to achieve her purpose, which is ignorance of how shameless ah. Hope that we can 'reproduced, so users are aware of this bitch ....
Ps: house women, small Emperor QQ: 81796470 Click here to enter the small Imperial little emotional space, click here to enter the game space, click here to enter Dili Timor fashion space click on the small little emperor into the music space, please click to enter the small emperor entertainment space. 〓 ★ more exciting content, please visit our space ★ you click 〓

Sponsored Links