Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Miscellaneous Forums

Miscellaneous Forums This is a list of any forum that has a free advertising section but doesnt fit into the categories above.

Old 04-09-2011, 12:07 PM   #1
w5zy2nq7fq
Second Lieutenant

w5zy2nq7fq is on a distinguished road

Recently, an article entitled \Everyone Network, watercress and other popular web sites. Big Musical Fountain, Qiaozi mouth foam bun, Telford Lane Bar, Seiryuji cherry ... ... this is familiar to Xi'an, and when they appear in Xi'an, among the people when the love story, and it looks very romantic. After seeing it, many foreign friends said \For us, living in Xi'an, we are happy, because we can experience with heart, heart to every sentiment of the city in a romantic scene.
\If you
met in Xi'an, then we have to go squeeze the legendary 916, a rarity in the peak morning and evening peak, you can not reach my clutch your arm back, you heard my my chest surging heartbeat.
If you
met in Xi'an, then we must teach with the hamlet to experience the shuttle in the heap, crowded each other to hear the heartbeat of the feeling, experience and days in the thief city and fighting against the earth Thieves fighting the sport.
If you
met in Xi'an, then we have to go with a clock tower, along with hands-on ring that bell mouth through the millennia, so that through the witness of our millennium bell that is not shaking
vividly but also never forget the feeling.
If you
met in Xi'an, then we have to go see the Wild Goose Pagoda Square fountain, in the crowd, the spectacular fountain in the beautiful, quietly holding your hand.
If you
met in Xi'an, then we have to go to Imperial palace, where I like to use, such as Li Bai's poem to describe our romantic as emperor and Yang as enduring love.
If you
met in Xi'an, then we must go Seiryuji, warm in the late spring sunshine, to see cherry blossoms in full bloom.
If you
met in Xi'an, then we have to go to East New Street, Xi'an Bianchang authentic cuisine.

If you met in Xi'an, then we have to go to a Mountain, you're tired of the walk, I took your Hand has been away.
If you
met in Xi'an, then we have to eat the mouth of the foam bun Qiaozi experience the most authentic taste of Xi'an.
If you
met in Xi'an, then we must walk together to the north courtyard, looking around antiques and paintings, but also equipped to understand even if do not understand the looks around.
If you
met in Xi'an, then we have to luxury of time, to an Oriental Hotel's revolving restaurant, stood at the window to see this beautiful Xi'an.
If you
met in Xi'an, then we have to go to Telford Lane, where to find the ancient alleys of one of the most quiet bar, and I do nothing, just watching you.
If you
met in Xi'an, then we have to go to East Avenue Luomashi, wandered hurts leg cramps.
If you
met in Xi'an, then we must go to see a side of village worker culture that we both like movies, couples special.
If you
met in Xi'an, then we must go Xianyang Airport, do not fly, but also Zuobu Qi aircraft, the airport only to experience the luxury, I will secretly Kanji Yan flight attendants, and then say to you: \
If you
met in Xi'an, then we have to go with Datang, sing K, eat your favorite food from around the world, I do not how much you slim, as long as you have a lot of happiness and joy.
If you
met in Xi'an, then we have to go see the stadium province? Ba's home, in the face of a large oil painting, and you hand in hand create the wave, and everyone let out crying, enjoy the release.
If you
met in Xi'an, then we have to go take a turn on the wall, the intersection of ancient and modern embraced, told myself I love you regardless of marshes.
If you
met in Xi'an, then we have to go cycling with Feng yukou, frolic together in the water's edge, experience a gift of happiness.
If you
met in Xi'an, then we have to go visit Provincial Library, and thinkers at the door together with a photo, tell him not to, and hastened to pursue the girl they like it.
If you
met in Xi'an, then we must go to Datang Furong Garden, watching a water screen movie.
If you
met in Xi'an, then we have to go to Parkview Haagen-Dazs, I will save the cost of living hard for you to buy a vanilla ice cream, make you feel sweet and happy.
If you
met in Xi'an, then we have to go watch the sunset Daming Palace ruins, the ruins before the Tang Dynasty, to have you all rise and fall has nothing to do with me.
If you
met in Xi'an, then we must go to the Wild Goose Pagoda, at the top yelling I love you, let a thousand temples to witness the vows of love.
If you
met in Xi'an, then we must go to Xi'an Railway Station, standing tall side of the station repaired the fifties, watching the vice versa for the life of various people rush to experience the hardships of life .
If you
met in Xi'an, then we have to go high-tech zones around, looking at the streets of the towers and high-end department stores, looking at filling the streets of Mercedes-Benz, BMW, was secretly determined to let you off after a certain on such a life.
If you
met in Xi'an, then we must bring more attention to used in the struggle on.
If you
met in Xi'an, then I might forgive even care about our common future, not just the two of you.
If you
met in Xi'an, then I hope you can take the responsibility to accompany me.
If you
met in Xi'an, then I think one day we must have a nest here, so you can eat and drink with friends, the best friend to the neighbors.
If you
met in Xi'an, then I think one day we will not be out of here.
farewell, not alone, not lonely.
we come here, like the city. Although it is not as Beijing's cultural heritage, it is not as Shanghai and Hong Kong as an international metropolis.
However, the city was under the influence of history to become mature and restrained, wise rather than obvious, the Northwest's wild, uninhibited and open and tolerant modern society where perfect interleaving, the ancient capital of this even more after a thousand years charm.
our quiet life in Xi'an, school or work, we saw where all the friendly faces, we become more and more bold as straightforward, like the Northwest.

where is the future. Even I do not know.
but we do know is that we now live the city, really beautiful.
I just think so, Xi'an is a heart to understand, hard to sentiment in the city.
Perhaps you will find here
law and order is a headache, maybe you will find the climate here is very tough people, and perhaps you will find here is a direct bus torture, maybe you will find the people here Taidalielie informality people can not stand it. . . But in the end one day, you will miss the city, miss the hard work spent here but not monotonous life, there is a group of people here know as well as youth spent here ... ...
If you
met in Xi'an, ... ...
If you
met in Xi'an, then we have to go squeeze the legendary 916, a rarity in the peak morning and evening peak, you can not reach my clutch your arm back, you heard my my chest surging heartbeat.
Xi'an crowded bus: up the station did not squeeze hard squeeze down

Xi'an
outside the South, a 600 bus will be stopping, the car is crowded, passengers waiting outside the car, or eager, ready to squeeze up.

If you
met in Xi'an, then we must teach with the hamlet to experience the shuttle in the heap, crowded each other to hear the heartbeat of the feeling, experience and days in the thief city and fighting against the earth Thieves fighting the sport.
hamlet: fashion beauty may make you more confusing

in the hamlet \

the bustling hamlet one of Xi'an

hamlet one of Xi'an's downtown area, shopping mall, shopping mall-based, mostly college students, young people, mostly from the Big Wild Goose Pagoda nearby, surrounded by many business circles, Harbour City, the center of the hamlet, is the trend of clothing gather.
If you
met in Xi'an, then we have to go with a clock tower, along with hands-on ring that bell mouth through the millennia, so that through the witness of our millennium bell that is not earth-shattering but it also never forget the feeling.
Bell Tower: listen through the millennium bell

Clock Tower

Drum

attractions tickets: Tower 27 yuan / person, the Drum Tower 27 yuan / person
Bell Tower in Xi'an city
four East and West Street Interchange. Seventeen years before the Ming Hongwu, the site in this broad economic blocks Xi'an, Ming Dynasty moved to its present site ten years, five years of the Qing Emperor Qianlong was rebuilt. Hanging brass bell tower for timekeeping, hence the name Tower.
Drum Tower in Xi'an junction of West Street and the north courtyard, the East Plaza at the clock tower across the sea, the Drum Tower built in the Ming Hongwu ten years, twice rebuilt in the Qing Dynasty. Upper side of the original giant drum, drumming timekeeping evening, hence the name Drum.
Transport: Direct bus can take 1,6,8,11,45.
If you
met in Xi'an, then we have to go see Big Wild Goose Pagoda Square fountain, in the crowd, the spectacular fountain in the beautiful, quietly holding your hand.
Asia's largest musical fountain
: Big Wild Goose Pagoda North Plaza

Ticket Price: Free
fountain Holidays: 1020 points in a two-hour, the night of the Big Wild Goose Pagoda in the fountain is the most beautiful backdrop.
you will find that it is full of people in the square, to find a good place to watch the line of sight musical fountain bar. Fountain every half an hour.
Special Note:
musical fountain opening hours:
Monday to Friday: 12:00,20:00
Saturday, Sunday and holidays: 10:00,12:00,14:00,16:00,18:00,20:00
suggest the best night to go, you can watch Asia's largest music, lighting fountain
If you
met in Xi'an, then we have to go to Imperial palace, where I like to use, such as Li Bai's poem to describe our romantic as emperor and Yang as enduring love.
Imperial palace: Remembrance of a palace in the love story

Imperial palace park
the eastern outskirts of Xi'an, is the most ancient ruins park, which is located outside of Xi'an Xianning peace road, Chang'an City of Xingqing original Square. Imperial palace is the focus of court politics Emperor, Emperor and Yang are the long-term place to live. The design not only inherited the tradition of our national style, and the absorption of foreign-made garden art features. Xingqing Park Imperial palace in the lake that is in the original \Rippling blue lake, the shore lush trees, lawn grass and flowers bright and pleasant scenery. Chief of the park are ground floor, site of the Tang, and Yang imitation play Emperor built the \Ma Lu monuments and other various attractions.
Tangxing Qing Palace was the time of Emperor Li Longji palace for Prince. Tang Kaiyuan years (AD 714).��¡��ǻ� later, converted into a palace, when the Imperial palace covers an area of 2016 acres, the Forbidden City in Beijing twice. Palace pavilion standing up there, landscaped Fusu, lake boat shadow, for the imperial garden of Tang Dynasty Chang'an recently. Yang year reign in the palace and pleasure. Li Bai of Tang Dynasty scholar, Liyuan Li turtle, was once invited to the palace for life were acting. Fujiwara of Japan sent to Tang Ching Ho and students Abe Nakamaro (AD 698 ~ 770) also come here.
Li Bai in the \
today's Imperial palace park covers an area 743 acres, the new park design and layout of the site with reference to the outline. Xianning Road from the door to enter, after a round plaza fountain, its three sides are the Lake. Xingqing Lake artificial lake, covering 150 acres, from the Orange River water. Lake built by the East Water incense kiosks, eaves tiles, is expected to the whole lake. The lake to the north and another island in a lake. Lake varied twists and turns, more than a small bridge through the narrow place. Visitors can purchase boating or fishing. Kosei has a flower respect hui House, Xingqing floor, tied to particular chapters and Southern Water Kom Tong Tang-style buildings, etc., have been using Tangxing Qing Gong old name. These buildings richly ornamented, quite spectacular.
1978 �� 7 months, positive Xi'an and the fifth anniversary of sister city of Nara, Park held a grand Abe Nakamaro unveiling monument, making it a symbol of Sino-Japanese friendship. Holidays are often a variety of garden display, greatly enriched the lives of the people in Xi'an.
Imperial palace park tourism Raiders
Imperial palace type: Garden
Imperial palace
Imperial palace attractions tickets: Free
Imperial palace Transport: 7,8,27,28,43,402 Road tram car or 102 to Xingqing Park.
Imperial palace Opening hours: daily 09:00-19:00 K
Imperial palace Tel :029-82485375
Imperial palace parks
point
incense kiosks, Changqing Xuan, Long tied together, Nanxun Temple, Bamboo Green Pavilion.
If you
met in Xi'an, then we must go Seiryuji, warm in the late spring sunshine, to see cherry blossoms in full bloom.
Seiryuji Sakura: thousand years of that point Yinghong

Seiryuji damiaocun furnace is located in south-eastern suburbs of Xi'an Le Youyuan on the north, about 3 km away from the city, is the prestigious Abbey. Founded in Emperor Wen Yang Jian Kai Huang years (AD 52), the original name inspired by Temple, Tang Jinglong years (AD 711) changed its name to Seiryuji. Seiryuji famous Buddhist temple is one of the Tang Dynasty, reached its peak in the 9th century, it is the birthplace of Japanese Shingon Buddhism, the Holy Temple in the Japanese mind. Japan toward peace period (9th century to the middle out), a large number of monks in Tang China to study law, of which the most famous sea and air. Air, sea, thanks to benefits in Seiryuji Master study Shingon esoteric fruit mass, air, sea, painstaking study of Esoteric Buddhism culture of China, and China to study Sinology. He learned, versed in the Buddhist scriptures, poetry, Sanskrit, calligraphy and other aspects of high achievement. AD 806, he returned home, taking a large number of Buddhist classics and other books. Todaiji Temple in Nara, Japan established the Japan's Esoteric - Shingon. The establishment of temples and promote Tibetan Buddhism, a monk in Japan to study rare Buddhist masters, as to create a \Seiryuji built in 1982, \
1986, the Seiryuji imported from Japan more than a thousand cherry trees, planted in the temple every year in May and June, the cherry blossoms, spring full circle, colorful, beautiful exception. So far, Seiryuji also the role of its storied history and beautiful scenery to attract the many quiet and foreign tourists.
Transportation Tips: 45 Road to Seiryuji can take the 41 bus, 521 Road bus
If you
met in Xi'an, then we have to go to East New Street, Xi'an Bianchang authentic cuisine.
East New Street: Bianchang Xi'an cuisine

Guoyou Ming Hong duck neck

Chen Hui Cai
East New Street, the old shop

Address: Shaanxi provincial government called the West Road in front of New Street, walk east called the East New Street.
Transport: Main entrance to the tower to sit Kaiyuan range of 611 or 201,201 people park, the crossroads of the East is. Done in other places can also be a small car to the East Gate, East Gate in the road is small.
If you
met in Xi'an, then we have to go to a Mountain, you're tired of the walk, I took your hand has to go.
odd dangerous world mountain: Mountain

Approach on

the amount of palm
peak

sky cliff

Mountain Snow

Mountain Scenic Area is located in Huayin Weinan City in Shaanxi Province, 120 kilometers away from Xi'an, in the country and enjoys a high reputation in the world, known as \
Nishioka for the Five Sacred Mountains
Mountain, south Qinling, North Kan Huang Wei, guardian of the northwest and out of the gateway to the Central Plains, abundant resources, unique landscapes, rich cultural connotations. Huashan is one of the birthplaces of Chinese culture, according to research by Mr Zhang famous scholar in Qing Dynasty, \Huashan is one of the Divine Office at nine Grand. Sunrise Mountain is located at Huashan Dong Feng (also known as peak sun), sun sets at the best view of Place. Huashan up to the famous scenic spots are more than 210, a volley set up in the sky along the cliff, three facing the kite stand empty, and carved a thousand feet on the cliffs Jueya buildings, room for improvement Gap, Laojun furrows, etc. Huayue���� Eight were classified as related in the first.
Huashan is a huge granite complete composition, derived its history can be traced back 120 million years ago, according to \Its wide miles. \, called the \There are head,团购网站大全, the second peak of complement on the side of the Lady, 36 small peaks listed in the former, Hu Ju Long drive, weather dense, due to the mountain climate variability, the formation of \\The so-called qi by the Department of Xijing Wang.
Huashan left numerous footprints of celebrities, but also left many stories and monuments. Since from the Sui and Tang, Li Bai, Du Fu Yung Shan's poetry and other men of letters, tablets, and travel less than more than a thousand articles, many thousands of stone Mo Yan Department. Since the Han Yang Pao, Memorial to the Qing Feng from the I, Gu and so many scholars, have all seclusion Mountain valley, opening and apprentices, temporary fill volumes. Mountain resort of Taoism, the Taoist \Seventy-two half-hanging mountain of existing empty Taoism more than 20 seats, which Yuquan Hospital, Eastern Road House, the town was listed as national key Yue Gong Taoist Temple.
1982 by the State Council issued the first batch of national key scenic spots; 1991 by the National Tourism Administration as one of four top ten tourist attractions; 1999 by the National Committee of civilization, the Ministry of Construction, Tourism Bureau named the \zone model \
Tickets: 120 yuan (including Xiyue Temple ticket)
Transport: Tourism in the East Railway Station Square by buses travel a direct route
If you
met in Xi'an, then we have to eat the mouth of the foam bun Qiaozi experience the most authentic taste of Xi'an.
Qiaozi population: Experience the most authentic taste of Xi'an

Qiaozi mouth Gu Yongxin

cured beef folder See all

Qiaozi mouth is a street name in Xi'an. North-South Rift Street, north of the western part of West Street, south to Han Guang Street, 200 meters long. Chenghua two decades (1484), along the Tang Qingming drainage (as Tang Imperial City, Miyagi water channels) old course of the separation of the economic channels through the south into the city from the west gate, then along the southern edge of West Street building culverts to Zhonglou Dong, Yuan to the governor Beiyuanmen Yamen. Ten a well along the drainage for the residents of consumption. Street North exit points in this one channel, to the pond by sprinkling Jinqiao, drainage through the West Street, a bridge, named Qiaozi mouth. The original population Qiaozi the north or south west of Avenue, North Port Late Qiaozi to Barley Street, South Qiaozi mouth then referred to as Qiaozi mouth. Avant-garde in 1966, has changed its name to the southern section, formerly known as the 1972 restoration.
If you
met in Xi'an, then we must walk together to the north courtyard, looking around antiques and paintings, but also equipped to understand even if do not understand the looks around.
Beiyuanmen: Feel the Hui culture and customs

114 North courtyard houses

Beiyuanmen (User: odd jobs CEO)

Hui Street

Hui Street Food

Drum Tower is located in the north of the north courtyard of the Tang Dynasty Imperial is a range of chancery is located here. Jingzhao when the Ming and Qing government, Feng Yuan Road, Explorer House, located in Xi'an, and other government and around this street. Bu Yuan Qing Dynasty governor of the Department of North Main Street and West Street south of this point the Governor Buyuan Department said, \1900, Empress Dowager Cixi fled carrying Guangxu Emperor Xian, who in North Court, called \West side of the lane the first large study is a small Square, Chang'an City, the then Western Region Guo Ziyi to help put down ethnic Uighur, \Square near this small study of the Tang Dynasty and the Han Chinese culture law, so this place was named as the \
today's culture and customs of Hui Beiyuanmen Street to the north courtyard, west Yang City, the formation of a ring of felt travel Promenade Lane, length of 1100 meters, is the so-called \Street area for antique Ming and Qing architectural style, the south tower, north arch, mosque, old house compound embedded in between the row upon row of shops restaurants. Into which to insert bluestone, shop hanging Jinbian, Street Fan Jin, delicious fragrance, is the ancient city of Xi'an, unique style and modern civilization, historical and cultural tourism district.
If you
met in Xi'an, then we have to luxury of time, to an Oriental Hotel's revolving restaurant, stood at the window to see this beautiful Xi'an.
Oriental Hotel revolving restaurant: scenery overlooking the Xi'an

Oriental Hotel revolving restaurant

Oriental Hotel stands on the southern outskirts of the ancient city of Xi'an Cultural District, the hotel is the location to meet the monk Xuan Zang Li Shimin grand return of the Feng Shui Buddhist sutras; nearby attractions include the Wild Goose Pagoda, Small Wild Goose Pagoda, Shaanxi Provincial History Museum, Daxingshan Temple and other scenic spots.
lobby decorated with magnificent charm of Eastern and Western traditional culture, magnificent, luxurious warmth, elegance of style filling hotel noble; the hotel main entrance of the huge relief, \Flying, the Great Wall, the desert, Camel and other Chinese brilliant culture, showing the cultural charm of the east grand. Spin Palace hotel unique Business Club, you can conduct your business activities and meals of the gap do embrace beauty and overlooking the ancient city of Xi'an Zhongnanshan the scenery. The hotel has 293 rooms with different atmosphere, with green floors, commercial floors, luxury suites, three suites, standard rooms, no matter what room you choose, you can enjoy the unique warmth and tranquility. In addition, the hotel has Chinese and Western restaurants and banquet halls of different styles 9, food gem, cuisine, can freely choose. Feeling very European style lobby bar color; sauna massage, beauty salon services will be with you to spend a leisure time.
If you
met in Xi'an, then we have to go to Telford Lane, where to find the ancient alleys of one of the most quiet bar, and I do nothing, just watching you.
Telford Lane
Xi'an: Ancient City in the \

Telford Lane

Telford Lane

night under the Telford Lane (User: qhf_sea)

night under the Telford Lane (User: qhf_sea)
Telford Lane antique, charm long, magnificent three stone Square, the patchwork of antique buildings, large pieces of bluestone paved road. Telford Lane is a street full of petty bourgeoisie taste. Less than 200 meters long street, a pick a place full of big and small cafes, bars, tea houses, names from the very yuppie, very little flavor. Here are mostly white-collar workers with more money, a lot of cars parked by the roadside on the street, most of them are like the Beverly Jetta. Disseminated in the atmosphere of the Telford Lane will also have their own personality, romance and tenderness, also made roar of Xi'an in Shaanxi, outside the terracotta figures, there can be delicate taste of their own place to live.
for the crowd: the ancient city of exquisite taste of local life; single music style and preferences of men and women of the petty bourgeoisie.
level of consumption: the night in the Telford Lane appreciate the ancient city of tenderness, is a good experience. Different bars of different consumer, the average person 100.
If you
met in Xi'an, then we have to go to East Avenue Luomashi, wandered hurts leg cramps.
Fashion Luomashi: wandered beauty hurts leg cramps

Luomashi

Luomashi

Luomashi (User: akong5gc)
Luomashi located in the western section of East Avenue, Xi'an in Shaanxi Province, located between the Bell Tower and the Forest of Stone Tablets Century Street, has always been the tradition of merchants doing business treasure, for horses in the market for the Ming and Qing Dynasties named, has been four hundred years of history. The early eighties of last century, along with the wave of China's reform and opening up, Luomashi built at the famous clothing distribution center in Northwest China, leading the trends in fashion apparel. \
If you
met in Xi'an, then we have to go to a border village worker culture that we both like to see the movie, couples special.
side village worker culture

Xi'an Xi'an side village worker culture is directly under the Union institutions, regional trade union organizations in charge of sports activities and staff art show, competitions, training, sports science and technology backbone, according to the situation and organizing all kinds of reports, lectures, exhibitions and other public cultural activities.
The Palace was built in September 1958, is located in the southern suburbs of Xi'an Road 276, Bai, near Xi'an High-tech Development Zone, covers an area of 14.334 acres, the existing building area of 9556.2 square meters. 834 fixed seats built a stereo cinema, 140 fixed seats, a small video hall, new investment in the construction of the days of the fitness center area of 4,000 square meters of total fitness program complete with world-class facilities and equipment, Xi'an City, one of the five fitness club. Palace of Culture has its own guest house, staff travel, and the creation of a number of artistic and sports training staff is in cultural activities in border village area the main positions.
Address: 276 North Taibai
Tel :029-88482237
If you
met in Xi'an, then we must go Xianyang Airport, do not fly, but also Zuobu Qi aircraft, the airport only to experience the luxury, I will secretly Kanji Yan flight attendants, and then say to you: \
Xi'an Xianyang Airport

Xi'an Xianyang International Airport (LEI Ning Juyue first photo)

Xi'an Xianyang International Airport

flight attendants

Xi'an Xianyang International Airport is located in inland centers, located in the beautiful and rich Qinchuan between the top of the Loess Plateau. Airport is located northwest of Xi'an, Xianyang City, the northeast, ranking the list of the top ten airports, specifically transported through the airport 47 km line to the city center of Xi'an, Xianyang City, 13 kilometers away. Xi'an Xianyang International Airport with its \
present, Xi'an has formed a center of communication across the country's air transport network. Airport facilities are available, functional, can protect the annual passenger throughput of 10 million people, 10 million vehicles on aircraft movements. The airport's second phase of construction, the total investment 7.592 billion yuan to build 3,800 meters long, 60 meters wide and the second runway, a new 17 million square meters of the new terminal, the second phase project will be put into operation to meet the annual passenger throughput volume of 26 million passengers, 249,000 aircraft movements of vehicles.
If you
met in Xi'an, then we have to go with Datang, sing K, eat your favorite food from around the world, I do not how much you slim, as long as you have a lot of happiness and joy.
Sleepless in ancient
not: brilliant Datang

brilliant Datang (User: Eagle in the sky)

The project is located in Xi'an Datang
Qujiang the foot of the world famous Big Wild Goose Pagoda, Shaanxi Province, Xi'an key construction projects. The project to Tang culture as the background to the main line of Tang style elements to experience the consumer is characterized by efforts to create a set of shopping, dining, entertainment, leisure, tourism, business as one of the first culture-stop consumer paradise MALL.
the project to rely on the Wild Goose Pagoda, Xuan Zang Square north, south Tang Dynasty City Wall Relics Park, the east Cien Dong Road, west to Mercy West, through Xuanzang Square, Zhenguan Cultural Square, New Century Plaza, the three celebrations Theme Square, six blocks and Xian Tang Hall, Xi'an Grand Theatre, Qujiang Film City, Shaanxi Artists ############## four cultural buildings, north to south and 1,500 meters, 480 meters from east to west, with a total area of 967 mu, total construction area of 65 square meters.
free
If you
met in Xi'an, then we have to go see the stadium province? Ba's home, in the face of a large oil painting, and you hand in hand create the wave, and everyone let out crying, enjoy the release.
Shaanxi Stadium to see? Ba home

Shaanxi Stadium

Shaanxi Stadium

? Ba fans

? Ba fans
Shaanxi Stadium (the \completed and put into use. Reinforced base for the oval building frame structure, the venue built in line with the requirements of the IAAF Competition standard plastic track and turf pitches, multi-functional uses for the integrated complex. AH stands divided into eight areas, can accommodate 50100 people. In addition, the stadium also has an international exhibition center, large parking lots, commercial office space, technology and multi-functional fitness area, office and other facilities.
Address: Chang'an Road, Xi'an, Shaanxi Province, 14,
Bus: Shaanxi Provincial Stadium (East Gate) Access: 12 Road, 14 Road, 26 Road, 31, 36, 215 Road, 216 Road, 224 Road, 229 Road, 239 Road, 321 Road, 521 Road, 603 Road, 605 Road, 610, 701, 709 road, education and green, You 6, up to 323 and roads.
If you
met in Xi'an, then we have to go cycling with Feng yukou, frolic together in the water's edge, experience a gift of happiness.

Feng yukou

the main peak of Qinling
wonders road users Taibaishan: Ding

Qinling (User: BG9BKU Old Black)

Qinling (User: BG9BKU Old Black)
Feng yukou
Chang'an in Xi'an, Shaanxi Province (Wei Qu street) city about 35 kilometers south of the Qinling Mountains, the town of district offices under the jurisdiction of Luan. Feng Yu is the Qinling Mountains in a valley, as its name Fenghe out from here, Fenghe flows into the Weihe River, from here into the State Road 210, West is not opened to traffic before the high-speed, here is a gateway to southern Shaanxi, and Sichuan to Road.
the same time, Feng Xian Meiyukou is a suburban area of traditional Summer heat can climb mountains and watch the water, in recent years, music activities also increased the farm, near Xi'an Qinling Wildlife Park.
Transportation: Feng Qing Road, Xi'an, Shaanxi Province, the bus station (southwest corner of the wall is a common saying of the Water Division Xian Huang Yan passes through the village - Academy of Fine Arts - Electronic Road - West million on the car along the highway can be oh) bus ride to the affluent population 921 bus, or take the 916 Road, 922 Road 921 Road interchange (fare is about 4-5 million) to get off plenty of local expertise can be transferred shuttle visitors to take a small van (affluent population to nine Longtan cost is generally 20).
If you
met in Xi'an, then we have to go visit Provincial Library, and thinkers at the door together with a photo, tell him not to, and hastened to pursue the girl they like it.
Shaanxi Library

wipe cleaning staff in the library in Shaanxi Province in front of sculpture. Xinhua News Agency reporters Ding Hai and Tao She

Shaanxi Library

founded in September 1909 the province of Shaanxi Provincial Library is the largest public library in western China is the oldest public libraries. September 30, 2001, Shaanxi Province formally opened the New Library. New Museum is located at Changan North Road and South Second Ring Road Interchange, an area of 2.03 hectares, construction area of 42,000 square meters, main building of 12 floors, podium 6 floors, the design capacity of 4 million books, 2,000 reading seats.
province of Shaanxi Province, as the largest comprehensive library, research-oriented public libraries, local document collection centers in Shaanxi, the province of library work and library coordination and cooperation between research centers, the province's public library business counseling Center, the National Cultural Information Resources Sharing Project sub-centers in Shaanxi, Shaanxi Provincial Center for Ancient protection.
present, Shaanxi Provincial Library has a main library, branches and provincial children's art school branch two branches. Borrow area located main library and reading all kinds of 16, open every day, 365 days a year, open 12 hours a day continuously. Meanwhile, Shaanxi Provincial Library has a lecture hall, function rooms, exhibition halls, classrooms, restaurants and other facilities readers, for readers to carry out a variety of seminars, exhibitions, film and music appreciation, education and training and life services; relying on the rich collection of information resources and network resources, facilities and equipment resources to carry out a full range of high-level reference service, document processing and production of digital information services.
the end of 2008, Shaanxi Provincial Library has 15 departments, 186 active employees, including 166 professional and technical personnel, the amount of collections totaled 3.15 million (pieces). Among them, the reserves and first grade in the nation's Song Edition of \peak set just the sea \
2009, at the provincial government's strong support of the Shaanxi Provincial Library by the world's most advanced radio frequency identification (RFID) technology for business management and services for the efficient use of library and book readers anti-theft Security provides strong technical support. Meanwhile, in order to achieve digital resources and information services, universal access, create a good cultural and social benefits, China, Shaanxi Branch of National Digital Library in the September 16, 2009 formally established. Mutual investment funds, equipment and human resources, the number of plans to promote the conduct of branch cooperation and sustainable development projects.
Address: 18 North Chang'an Road, Xi'an
Bus: Education Line, 3 Road, 14 Road, 521 Road, 603 Road, 701 Road, etc.
Opening hours:
1, winter and spring: Monday, 15:00-18:30 pm; Tuesday to Friday afternoon, 13:00-18:30;
Saturday, Sunday, 10:00-18:00 am.
2, summer and autumn: Monday, 15:00-19:30 pm; Tuesday to Friday afternoon, 13:00-19:30;
Saturday, Sunday, 10:00-19:00 am.
3, holidays, summer vacation opening hours notice
If you
met in Xi'an, then we must go to Datang Furong Garden, watching a water screen movie.
a display of China's first cultural theme park Tang: Tang Paradise

Tang Paradise

Tang Paradise

ticket price: 68 yuan / person
Xi'an Datang Furong Garden at Qujiang New District, an area of 1000 mu, water area of 300 acres, is the first comprehensive exhibition of large imperial Tang Dynasty style garden and cultural theme park. It set a number of records: There is the world's largest water features performances; is the first five senses (sight, hearing, smell, touch, taste) theme park; has the world's largest outdoor Hong engineering; the largest Tang royal buildings; known as the \
Bus: take the tour in Xi'an and other 4,21,24,601,610,609,224,212 bus station in the Tang Paradise to get off.
If you
met in Xi'an, then we have to go to Parkview Haagen-Dazs, I will save the cost of living hard for you to buy a vanilla ice cream, make you feel sweet and happy.
Parkview taste Haagen Dazs

Haagen Dazs ice cream pot

If you
met in Xi'an, then we have to go watch the sunset Daming Palace ruins, the ruins before the Tang Dynasty, to have you all rise and fall has nothing to do with me.
Daming Palace ruins: Recalling Chang'an before ruins

Daming Palace National Heritage Park (visitor: summer hills)

Daming Palace Imaginative

Daming Palace site
Daming Palace National Heritage Park, will be the Daming Palace site protection, urban renewal and exhibition featuring Tang culture, is punishable by a culture, tourism, commerce, housing, leisure services as a whole, new urban area with international standards; is a heritage of world significance of the demonstration project; but also an improved living environment, planning and promoting the creation of an international model for urban construction.
Tang Daming Palace of the East an outstanding representative of the art of landscape architecture, known as the Silk Road, the East Temple. 1961 launch of the Daming Palace site is published by the State Council before the first batch of key cultural relics protection units, is determined by the International Council of archaeological sites significant sites of world significance Protection Project, the Silk Road The overall important part of world cultural heritage.
Daming Palace of the Tang Dynasty Chang'an City Court ban, the first dragon in the north east of the original, is the political center of the Tang Empire, is the world's most magnificent history and one of the largest palace complex. Zhenguan Daming Palace was built in eight years (AD 634), formerly known as Wing Palace. Longshuo years (AD 662), the Tang Emperor expansion, the following year moved to the Daming Palace the ruling party. Dry Ning three years (AD 896) was destroyed by Bingluan. Daming Palace circumference of over 7.6 km; an area of about 3.2 square kilometers, four times the Imperial Palace in Beijing. Tang Daming Palace site as an important carrier of culture, Xi'an is an important cultural history of the city symbol. In 1961, the Daming Palace site to be included in the State Department announced the first batch of national key cultural relics protection units.
ticket: 60
If you
met in Xi'an, then we must go to the Wild Goose Pagoda, at the top yelling I love you, let a thousand temples to witness the vows of love.
Big Wild Goose Pagoda (Temple of Great Mercy) temple witnessed the Millennium Pledge of Love

Wild Goose Snow

Big Wild Goose Pagoda

large Jionji

ticket price: a large Jionji 25 yuan, a plethora of 20 (students 15 yuan)
full name of the \, in order to worship and storage Sanskrit scriptures and statues and relics and other items personally designed Duzao completed.
Big Wild Goose Pagoda is a pavilion-style brick tower, 64 meters high tower, tower base side length of 25 meters, a total of seven, the tower is square pyramidal. Full tower with brick mill on the joints, brick wall display prism, we can clearly separate the hall walls. Nearby near pool, round, and Le Youyuan apricot and other attractions. In recent years, due to the environment in Xi'an area and other factors, the Wild Goose Pagoda has tilted more than 1 meter. Seventh floor overlooking the city of Xi'an board.
Transport: Take 5 Road, 19 Road, 21 Road, 610 bus can reach. Taxi from the tower about 14 yuan or so
If you
met in Xi'an, then we must go to Xi'an Railway Station, standing tall side of the station repaired the fifties, watching the vice versa for the life of various people rush to experience the hardships of life .
Xi'an Railway Station: experience of the hardships of life

snow way back home (friends: hanging screen, listening to the rain)

Xi'an Railway Station is one of China's railway hub, the National Railway Passenger Principal station. Stations located in Xi'an, Xi'an City Centre Ring Road, the liberation of the door to the north of the north wall of Xi'an. Xi'an, Xi'an transportation hub station is one station there are many things before and stop by the bus stop and the starting point, and the bus station in Xi'an, Shaanxi Province.
Xi'an station main building 1985 new homes completed establishment of the station. Is an important hub for the national railway passenger. The train from Xi'an station bound for the country of origin, transit the country sent to the northwest, southwest, most of the train.
Xi'an Longhai Railway Station the main act, West Railway, Nanjing-Xi'an Railway, Western Railway Hou, including Western Railway passenger transport task. Xi'an, Shaanxi, and an important window. Known as \
Xi'an station to send the annual passenger volume reached 2895 million people, ranking the fourth. Xi'an railway transportation hub network in the country is also very prominent role. Longhai aorta has reached 73.8 million tons of cargo, the third main line railway in the country.
If you
met in Xi'an, then we have to go high-tech zones around, looking at the streets of the towers and high-end department stores, looking at filling the streets of Mercedes-Benz, BMW, was secretly determined to let you off after a certain on such a life.
Xi'an High-tech Zone

Xi'an High-tech Zone (User: I do not ha ha)

\many \
Xi'an High-tech Zone in the promotion of technological innovation, the development of a national intellectual property rights of high-tech products developed its own advantages and characteristics. SP30 China's first super-controlled switches, the first piece of piezoelectric ceramic transformer chip, the first digital studio, Asia's largest production base for research and development of mobile antennas, one of the world's three major mobile communication standards and the birth of network radio access standards are High-tech Zone in Xi'an.
Today, Xi'an High-tech Zone has become a good investment environment in China's western region, a high degree of market-oriented economic development, the most active region, as Shaanxi, Xi'an, the strongest opening up new economic growth pole and the window, and has become an important base for the development of high-tech industries. Hu Jintao, Jiang Zemin and other central leaders repeatedly visited Xi'an High-tech Zone. June 1991, Comrade Jiang Zemin wrote an inscription for the Xi'an High-tech Zone, \High-tech Development Zone in Wuhan and other places into a world-class high-tech park, to improve China's independent innovation capability and overall national strength has made a significant contribution.
w5zy2nq7fq is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links