Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Miscellaneous Forums

Miscellaneous Forums This is a list of any forum that has a free advertising section but doesnt fit into the categories above.

Old 04-07-2011, 08:20 PM   #1
tuoshin537
Sergeant Major

tuoshin537 is on a distinguished road
Default Office 2007 Professional blog the-recruiter-turned

I just recognized something. Today effectively marks the two year anniversary of JobsBlog. Yeah, technically, the anniversary is March 12,Purchase Windows 7, but the day we posted our first entry was a Friday so I think today counts just fine. My job has changed a lot lately. Over the last two years (and mostly because of the success of this blog), I’ve transitioned from a recruiting person to a marketing person. I’m not sure how I feel about that. I can tell you that I absolutely love my new job and team. It is way cool, and I can not believe how much I’ve learned in the last six months. My life has shifted from devising and implementing sourcing strategies, reviewing resumes, making matches between great applicants and great jobs, interviewing excited candidates, and of course, religiously tracking my number of hires … to devising and implementing marketing and communications plans and talking about value propositions, advertising channels, and positioning frameworks. Who stole my old life? Heather and I went to lunch a few weeks ago. Up until then,Office 2007 Professional, it hadn’t occurred to me how much my job had changed. She called herself an evangelist to my marketer. At first, I scoffed at that statement,Office 2010 Pro, but the more I thought about it, the more it totally made sense. (Of course, I still think I’m a “Let's try this now!” type of person rather than “Let’s put some documentation together!” but whatever.) ;-) Before I changed jobs, I was very focused on that 1:1 relationship with technical candidates. I had no budget (and asked for none) and did some really cool things with free and available resources and my scrappy intellect and creativity. But I’ve talked for so long about how technical applicants needed a strong advocate … how someone needed to be thinking more strategically about how we explain and promote career opportunities to developers ... how we needed to make the entire experience – from the day you decide to submit a resume to the day you become an employee – a more cohesive and outstanding journey. I think that person is me now. And all of sudden, I do have a budget. And I do have a bigger scope. And crap, I’m putting together long term plans that involve more than just the blogosphere. Whoa! Who in the world hired the crazy blogging recruiter for this job??! I suppose I showed, through my blog, that I “got it” so I became the person to “do it.” Kinda weird, huh? But at the same time (for good or bad), I’m an example of how the blogosphere can take you from a person in the trenches to a person writing and talking about what it’s like to be in the trenches. I’m so glad to have recruiters like Jenna and Jim contributing to JobsBlog, and I’m working on recruiting even more recruiters to our little writing staff. I know I’m doing some cool work that will ultimately affect each of you,Microsoft Office Home And Business 2010, but it’s also important for you to hear from the people who work on the front-lines everyday. Wow. Ok,microsoft Office 2010 Activation, so I just turned this post into an odd little discovery of my career progression and related feelings. Thanks for sticking with us for two years … and here’s to another great year ahead! JobsBlog has seen many changes, and I’m sure there’s even more to come! gretchen
tuoshin537 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 04-07-2011, 08:27 PM   #2
HecesoldZes
Major

HecesoldZes is on a distinguished road
Default vezel nieuws huidverzorgingsproducten

Wat zijn de dingen die je doet genieten over de manier waarop je bent? Aan het eind van de dag, als een inventarisatie van uw dag, kunt u ook enige tijd duren om je zelf te vragen wat u het meest het meest over je geliefde vandaag. Studeren in grote brokken van de tijd vergroot de kans dat u uw hersenen te overstelpen met informatie en begin dingen vergeet. Zelfs de eenvoudigste van cosmetische tandheelkunde procedure kan drastisch veranderen uw uiterlijk en veranderen de manier waarop je kijkt naar de wereld en de wereld kijkt naar je. Als uw vakantie komt dichter en dichter, zijn de kansen van je nodig hebben om te annuleren sterk verminderd, zodat je helemaal verliest het voordeel van een deel van uw verzekering als je niet uitzoeken lekker vroeg. Zeer verschillende types van kanker verschijnen in de Verenigde Staten dan verschijnen in Japan. amfetamine vettig tack Krijgt op alle was het probleem. Deze dagen kan een eigen zowat iedereen een glazen salontafel, in tegenstelling tot hoe het vroeger was. Klik gewoon op de "consument-info" link, en kijk omhoog dieet rages en oplichting die zijn gemeld. Als uw dieet plan omvat cookies, zorg ervoor dat ze vetvrij dieet cookies. Voor verdere details kunt u terecht op: phentermine. flappen upgrade brandschoonHet werkt als een eetlustremmer. Het vinden van de perfecte spa vergt veel onderzoek. Liposuctie is het proces van het verwijderen van overtollig vet onder de huid met behulp van een vacuum. Ongeacht of niet dat is een wijs besluit is puur een nummers materie. Een slechte dieet kan dus een 'indirecte' effect! Het kiezen van voedingsmiddelen die rijk zijn aan suiker, vet en geraffineerde koolhydraten kunnen allemaal schadelijk voor uw gezondheid van de huid.
HecesoldZes is offline   Reply With Quote