Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Post Your Business Ops Here

Post Your Business Ops Here This section is for posting your free classified ads about different work at home and home based business opportunities.

Old 04-07-2011, 01:42 AM   #1
lihuavmei
First Sergeant

lihuavmei is on a distinguished road
Default the other teachers are cleaning floors

always liked the teaching profession, dreams of being a teacher. Baiju gap over time, such as a flash I was growing up, it really points to the teacher on the stage. ------ I think that to become a kindergarten teacher. Kindergarten, and this is how important life stage ah! My mother had not qualified for it? With a restless heart, I started into the nursery ------ enter kindergarten because it is the semester, I assigned the teacher teaching the class, Lee experienced The face of the strange and unfamiliar environment, education, teaching objects, I greedily sucking the teachers experienced in teaching the essence of education, happy with the little angels dancing ------
new semester has arrived, ushered in a new day I ------ I became head teacher in the class. With Li's words, I want the ownership attitude towards my
half past six, the alarm time happily singing its song. After breakfast, at seven o'clock I started from home. Along the way, I am surrounded by thick fog, wind invaded me. Northbridge is also clouded by the loss of its former spectacular, leaving only a dim. I drove carefully and constantly to comfort myself: soon to soon bring the children can gain an unexpected surprise! Yes ah, the child is really an angel sent by God, he (she) often give you unexpected surprise and make you happy with ------
I kept thinking, really, and soon I reached kindergarten. Kick down the card, can be practicing fifteen minutes left. I quickly back to the classroom practicing. Li had music lessons, but no I play the piano, but I majored in violin, kindergarten using a pedal organ, watching Li playing both the school and I am guilty. So I told myself to gain time practicing, do not let Li difficult than the other teachers. Harp cried shy, fifteen minutes passed blink of an eye. I quickly went to wash the cup. Because too late, the other teachers are cleaning floors, the water becomes very, very small. Each day the children of these cups do not know how many times to kiss, so I dare not neglect, serious brush with. Wash the cup, I quickly wash the child's towels and disinfectant to the fifth floor. Back in the classroom, the teacher has to improve the health classroom. So we chat with the children to the park. Listen: Little Han Fei proudly told me, ------ I went along to the park in front of children increased, we began the morning activities. Lee under the teachers and children to play Go, I and the kids doing the tear paste art. Great morning exercise class started, we have lined up ready to do morning exercises. Morning exercise time is a pleasant happy time. It really gives the rhythm of the child often makes me happy for them. Kids to drink water, urinate after ushered in the first class. After urine class, the children happily drinking milk. Watching the children really innocent face that day, every minute I can be happy with ------ Section II started, my math class. Children to write in earnest with the figures, only words of praise for my one and a positive seal. Rest assured that the kids,louboutin peep toe! Teachers will not mean recognition of you.
lunch time, something that makes time for each teacher a headache. Not afraid of anything else, I'm afraid the child could not eat, hungry children. It is no exaggeration to say that Sensible little Ka Hon rushing to help the teacher to clear the table. It makes me feel happy, also reduced the anxiety of mind. Thank you, cute baby! Aunt canteen food came,christian shoe, and I fight like Sheng Li meals, soup and put a spoon. Everything is ready, we began to please the child seat. Picky child, naughty children, to eat the table, clothes, kids meals are as they come. I'm here to feed one,moncler for kids, feed one side, here Hong Hong, Hong Hong over there, toes. Suddenly, it was twitched my clothes, I looked back, is I used to feed a small Shuo Hao. Children are finally finished, the I help teachers with children to sleep on duty room, tucked the kids to bed before settling to the cafeteria to eat lunch. Shuo Hao along the way small and cute, then has been lingering in my mind, I was very happy good time ------
music broke the quiet afternoon, the children get up. And a Back in the classroom, they must immediately urge the child to drink warm water, warm body. The spirit of the children with full completion Section happily eating snacks after. I went to the happiest time. This semester, our class added to my personal stage Can meet their professional thing, do something you enjoy, I am so happy to,Posted on 11/8/2010! Thanks for the support of Li. I was most happy the children are learning very well. Watch their children than other classes classes children will sing more English songs, will say more everyday language and words, I am happy and proud.
It is time to go home and watch the children jump for joy, the way a child listening to the sound of milk milk gas that any regrets? I believe: Time may change my face, took my youth, but swept away my pure heart!
full and happy end of the day, but I know that tomorrow is another day of happiness, there is a tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow -----

; ;
; ;
lihuavmei is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links