Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Post Your Income Opportunities Here

Post Your Income Opportunities Here This section is for posting your free classified ads about MLM, downline, upline, matrix, affiliate programs, and other opportunities to help you earn money at home on the Internet.

Old 04-02-2011, 07:01 PM   #1
Aliis28851
Private First Class

Aliis28851 is on a distinguished road
Default mercurial vapor Ten years impri,nike mercurial vap

> Related reading:

victims appeared years after the villagers continued imprisonment: High Court would review (Figure)
victims appeared years after the villagers continued imprisonment: the Public Security Bureau admitted that the wrong case
Xin Mao: the victim, power this year on April 30, by the same villagers Zhao Zuohai At this point, Zhao Zuohai has been imprisoned for 11 years. Video: Henan villagers ten years imprisonment because of the murder victim appeared from: Dragon TV , Zhao Sang gone. After his family reported missing to the police, the police investigation will be Zhao Zuohai as Suspects in custody more than 20 days, due to lack of evidence, its release.
1999 年 5 8, when the village wells in scouring and found a headless body of a man without limbs, is considered Zhao clothes. Zhao Zuohai as a major police suspect, the next day its Detention. Since then, Zhao Zuohai has been detained in the Detention Center. November 11, 2002, Shangqiu Procuratorate for prosecution. In the same year on December 5, Shangqiu hospital after the hearing, Zhao Zuohai of intentional murder punishable by death, suspended for two years deprivation of political rights for life. Ruling, Zhao Zuohai not appeal.
■ news

dig three feet of Henan police investigation nameless dead weight case

parties who have been called torture, police said provinces and cities have formed Investigation Unit is investigating torture content

re-digging wells for evidence

yesterday morning, the wells in the adjacent village of Zhao, two excavators in construction, the wells dug a deep ditch. The well is then found dead of unknown place, the body is considered to be Zhao clothes.
the scene said a police, dug wells are from yesterday morning, the purpose is to find previously He said that wells dug in the hope to find the nameless dead bones remaining. He said the case has been over the years, is unlikely to find new evidence. He also said, but the pressure on the unknown corpse did not find the stone drums. The excavation also hope to find clues to stone drums.
Zhecheng County Public Security Bureau Public Information Unit Zhanggu Zhang said it is the first case the nameless dead broke, broken the case, Zhao Zuohai case is completely the truth is out. He said that the investigation of the case is still detected, there is no new clues.
other Chengdu Commercial Daily said a villager, said Zhao Zuohai brother Jiaozhao for star 25 years ago have been killed fighting with others, the case has not been broken.
who have been his ex-wife called police to extract confessions

yesterday, Zhao Zuohai wife Zhao Richie (sound), said the bodies were found in the well, she had been a distillery in the village police shut a month been a lot of torture. She said police had asked her if she knew Zhao Zuohai kill. She said one day, eat only bread, but also often deprived of sleep for several days.
came out from the winery, Zhao Zhao Zuohai know Richie is determined to kill. She remarried with two children to other villages. Two children, one now working in the field, an already married. This she did not go back ten years, did not go to Zhao Zuohai seen. Zhao Zuohai even now, and she did not want to go back.
Police said the person handling the case was no longer in post

been called Zhao Zuohai willing to spend a good friend (a pseudonym), said the police she had been interrogated, beaten by a stick and let her straightened up, butt not to endure a long way to knees, causing both knees straight it up.
Public Security Bureau, Zhang Guchang said he did not think this case there is torture. The case has been in the past ten years, when the person is no longer Kong, he said, provinces and cities have an investigation team, for the existence of torture is one of Investigation.
dialogue Zhao Sang

broken for a living, I do not know each other because of
his left hand and left leg not very good, and he no longer afraid to stand up suddenly collapsed, so
2010 年 4 30, he came back, they found, he thought he killed the man became a
things for that year, he sounds vague, I do not regret it. He said he never regretted, even if Zhao Zuohai to sit for his escape from prison so many years.
because Asked him if he worried about coming back to jail? In rural hospitals, he stared at the infusion bottle a long time without talking. Finally, he said,Chaussures Nike Mercurial,
he is most concerned about is his life. No family, no money, he wanted to live.
program about a match, cutting the knife

Beijing News: Why leave the house at that time?
Zhao Couture: At that time the two of us fight, I cut out his knife, and I thought he was dead. I'm afraid, ran away.
Beijing News: What year is it?
Zhao Sang: 1997 or 1998. I am a little forgotten.
Beijing News: Why was a fight?
Zhao Couture: He's willing to spend in our village (a pseudonym) is good, I do not see the past. I think he did wrong, people working outside her husband, and he himself has a wife, how can I do it.
Beijing News: Do you remember the case of a fight it?
Zhao Sang: then is the middle of the night. I'm willing to take them home to work. Walls are not willing to spend at home, I heard the sound of Zhao Zuohai. Then all of a sudden the fire up. I went home took a cutting knife to look for him.
Beijing News: Direct break in?
Zhao Couture: I quietly opened the door into the. He was sleeping. I scratched a match, look at where he is, a knife to cut on his head.
Beijing News: Why rub a match?
Zhao Sang: sweet flowers family has three children. I was afraid of harming a child.
Beijing News: Did you think the cut too heavy?
Zhao Sang: I cut the knife according to the head. I feel very heavy. I think he might not survive.
Beijing News: The whole thing lasted how long?
Zhao Couture: for a few minutes. I cut down, willing to spend has not stopped. I cut finished and went out. Home with 400 dollars, rode my car ran sellers. Was still dark.
Beijing News: wanted to cut a good where to run before it?
Zhao Couture: I was thinking to Bozhou, Zhoukou these places. Those places are poor, poor mix well mixed. More people go out in those places, but also a place to beg.
wages for 1,800 yuan, there have been gas

Beijing News: Are you willing to spend because he and good, could not understand, so we cut him?
Zhao Sang: Not only is this. Is built up of several things. I hated that he owes me 1800 dollars. That was my three years of wages. We went to Yanan to work, his live package,mercurial superfly ii New wedding photography company negativ,Chaussures Mercuri, both of us work together, come the final he did not give me the money.
Beijing News: When was that?
Zhao Sang: twenty years ago. At that time the two of us a good relationship,Sofa factory fire burned the couple tried for female boss, and go to work, to do masonry. Three years, to go home once a year, and later settled wages. He said the contractors did not open to us money, my money on it go 1800.
Beijing News: How much time can earn a day?
Zhao Sang: earn more than 4 dollars. Both of us were eating a pot, a bed to sleep, just like the couple so well. I later borrowed 500 yuan, three times to find the contractors, contractors said he gave the money to Zhao Zuohai the. He really did come out, do not give me money.
Beijing News: Why will not you?
Zhao Sang: the money that everyone loves. He does not want to get out of hand.
Beijing News: Because this matter between the two had a falling out?
Zhao Sang: It was not completely tear the face, see also talk bad relationship.
Beijing News: Have you ever thought that the contractors may lie to you?
Zhao Sang: impossible. I asked clearly.
Beijing News: Do you hate him because of this thing?
Zhao Couture: I am not hate you hate? We had earned the money to buy his wife's money. At that time the family was poor, not on the married wife. I make the money, can buy a wife. We place a lot of people buy a wife, a field of 350 dollars to buy the wife. I have three years of white dry,nike vapor pas cher, will not have to buy later.
Beijing News: Do you feel that you have not been married to his wife because of this?
Zhao Sang: If I have a wife, when I want to cut him, wife of a bar I will not go. This is not a wife of the consequences. I pity him. Later, he also cut off my family tree, willing to spend this thing together. Product of three things get together, I just could not help the soft again. I have been on his anger, and hatred.
Beijing News: I think there are reports that you were willing to spend, and also a good friend, because it was cut him?
Zhao Couture: I do not. People willing to take her man call me uncle, I can not do that kind of thing.
seeds in the takeaway, scavenging

Beijing News: The last ten years how did you ever?
Zhao Couture: I changed a few places, sold seeds, and later on scavenging.
Beijing News: live outside please?
Zhao Couture: Where not to eat at work. Ye Hao outside. You said in the village, people are definitely a joke I did not ability, not even a wife but also married on. No one outside gossip. Some people ask me, how no one came to see you, ah, I said do not call home, not contact.
eat my own cooking at home, sometimes nothing also sing a song.
Beijing News: The Taikang live? What is daily life like?
Zhao Sang: rent a house, 50 dollars. Multiplied five day picking up trash, picked up eight or nine in the evening, one day earn a twenty, enough to eat.
Beijing News: the middle of a thought of not coming back?
Zhao Sang: SARS in 2003, when I want to come back. Thrust around that time, I could not stay on the outside. But the county is coming when I heard that not to village to another back.
Beijing News: What made you finally decided to come back?
Zhao Couture: I'm almost paralyzed. Last year, my hand is not comfortable, I went to the hospital, spent more than 1,000 pieces. This year I go to the hospital, the doctor said I have this disease spend governance million. I went home, he said there may have health insurance. After my illness to speak, walk way. I have no money, can only come back.
Beijing News: never thought possible back to jail?
Zhao Couture: I am so what's approach. I can not paralyzed on the outside. I can only come by the public. I have no children can get hold of households enjoying five guarantees, the public sector can help me.
Beijing News: back excited? Some people say you die, you are not surprised?
Zhao Sang: a little bit excited when the village soon. I went to the village, others do not believe I'm Zhao clothes. Even my nephew said that I posed. I do not get money I pretend to what, I also had the block of scar,nike mercurial vapor, and I showed them, they believe.
always thought the other dead

Beijing News: think you killed a man in the field without fear of being caught it?
Zhao Sang: too scared. Not afraid to kill a man Zeneng it. At first I could not sleep, thinking about how to do that could kill, this thing can Zeyang?
Beijing News: see the police will hide it?
Zhao Couture: do not hide, hide You Shayong that to also come. But this matter has not been an umpire, I was afraid.
Beijing News: Do you always thought he was dead?
Zhao Couture: I was so estimated.
Beijing News: Have you ever thought that he may still be alive?
Zhao Couture: I did not. I do not want to let him live, he lived is not good for me.
Beijing News: Why?
Zhao Couture: I saw him alive, not to rule me.
Beijing News: so many years, thought the home links or go home and take a look?
Zhao Couture: I'm no one at home, contact what? Zhao Zuohai I'm afraid the children come to me to do.
Beijing News: what happens after you left you did not know it?
Zhao Couture: did not know it. How can I know he became a murderer, a body was there as well and me.
Chou Jiayi solution should not end

Beijing News: Do you regret cutting him?
Zhao Couture: I do not regret it. You Shayong regret to say, the world is there to sell drugs regret it?
Beijing News: Have you ever thought, if you had not, and he fights the two of you are not now?
Zhao Couture: I do not run a department store to sell in the village, life can be. He lives not as good as me.
Beijing News: To some extent, he was in prison and you also have a certain relationship, you feel unworthy of him?
Zhao Couture: I am worthy. He died, he would not change. I do not care he received did not accept, I learned him.
Beijing News: If he is this time out, you will meet him it?
Zhao Couture: I did not see, how I met him at all to do?
Beijing News: If you run into it, talk?
Zhao Couture: do not say, nothing can be said, the enemy to meet what?
Beijing News: Do you still think he is your enemy?
Zhao Couture: I feel he would see me as an enemy.
Beijing News: If he would not care about things in the past, you will like him and you?
Zhao Couture: my heart is not easy. We both suffer, and have a loss. This understanding, he is wrong, I have wrong. Two and finally, if he is willing, I am willing. Chou Jiayi solution should not end, I am willing.
Beijing News: You said you two had a good relationship?
Zhao Sang: together they grow from childhood relationship is like. He is bad-tempered and quick to quarrel and fight. I was weak and incompetent,4 groups can create false invoices to open 800 million yuan, and people do not love war. We could go at the piece.
Beijing News: Do you think Zhao Zuohai what kind of person?
Zhao Couture: His bad temper,mercurial vapor, easy to get angry, listen, then do not work with people. But he also has ability. He went to troops in the armed forces on the read in books.
Beijing News: The whole thing, do you think of what kind of feeling?
Zhao Couture: I do not know. I am a farmer, I do not know how this thing in the end is Zeyang. Hope that a long time, big small things can change. I hope he came out not to hurt me.
Beijing News: Do you most want to?
Zhao Couture: I hope the government can cure the disease, the public sector can give me some medical expenses, health insurance a little bit of relief. I am old so big, there is no house, no kids, no Zhiwangbushang.
Beijing News: Zhao Zuohai too. His wife remarried, the house was gone too.
Zhao Couture: He not the same. He also has children. He better than me.
Aliis28851 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links