Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Post Your Business Ops Here

Post Your Business Ops Here This section is for posting your free classified ads about different work at home and home based business opportunities.

Old 04-02-2011, 07:10 AM   #1
mils76314
Major

mils76314 is on a distinguished road
Default Women fall into the cellar survived 11 days by che

Tips

normal circumstances, a person does not eat light water can persist up to 7 days, and Ping Jiang a woman accidentally Shi Zuzhui firewood on the way into the 4 meters deep, sweet potato waste pits, struggling to survive for 11 days finally survived.
yesterday, sources in the rural village of town Pingjiang three, the reporter saw more than peach called the end of this woman. Her body has fully recovered, and ordinary people do not see any different, chickens cooking, work in the fields, rural women are able to do things she did. But when reporters asked her, Through her speech off, together with other people's memories, the reporter was generally understand what happened.
unfortunately fell into the dark cellar of firewood on the way

last November 19, Pingjiang peasant village of the three sources over the rural town of peach tail after lunch, taking advantage of the weather sunny, with a machete and the solder stick to the hill behind the house to their own firewood. Since her husband to go to work in Guangzhou, the first son of junior middle school is also the school Jidu weekdays, most of the time at home more than 35 years of age have only peach tail and 80-year-old mother. In recent years, the people of rural firewood less and less the longer the lush hills of the trees, usually less than full sun branded her a load of firewood will be able to go home. So I can not think of peach tail, in the mountains on the road, she accidentally fell into a cellar.
Lane.
the cellar is the local farmers in order to store winter and dug sweet potatoes, locally known as I fell off the end of the peach cellar, is a rural source Murakami dig the 70s century, and in this mountain, a total of four such cellar. Firewood up the hill farmers in recent years, the gradual reduction of a living person, in addition to the older in the elderly, few people know this in the local mountains as well cellar.
Last fall I was a peach was bottle-shaped anise cellar wall for the gravel structure, depth of 4 meters, the entrance of pit about 50 cm, the bottom is wide, about 2 meters. Fennel pit special shape, making the hand fell hard for people to climb up.
way to try to survive still can not climb out

just fell off when I feel people are peach Last fall some blackouts, but when she tried to stop up, only to find that he did not suffer any injury. After the short break, she began tentatively to climb, hoping to climb out of cellar. May be because there is no focal point around, no matter how she also does not pull its weight to climb, let alone climb opinions. Last time I found this peach with the machete fall, so she was forced to the inner walls of the cellar to dig up, to dig a place to set foot stepping on to climb. The cellar can be very strong all around actually, she made the effort to make the whole body, fees for a long period of time, no one can step foot dug hole. Face was dark and cold of the cellar, I started shouting for help peach tail, but the deep pits, dense forests, few pedestrians, Gradually the dark, understand their situation. So she had to give up the behavior of any self-help, quietly sat down, silently waiting for someone to be in the mountains.
into the mountains despite the possibility to understand some small, but I no longer like a peach before the end of that impulse, hungry Gululu ring did not say, in waves of fear and despair also hit, owned small village blew pot

11 29, Yu Tao, as the son of the end of the weekend as usual, returned home from school, and then from the hill behind the house I fell into the cellar of the end of Peach's time has passed 11 days. Son came home, did not see his mother, he apparently felt a little bit sensible wrong. Do not come back last weekend at home when my mother and grandmother told him that my mother cooked food to the town factory workers go. Mom should not be two successive weekends do not go home ah? Heart puzzled son know this question is asked deaf grandmother unclear, so he hurried to rush a few miles outside of his grandmother.
ordered his son did not think that the grandmother did not know the family situation more than the end of peach. But the grandson of the question, causing the grandmother down a person's anxiety. Tao Mei Yu as childhood illness left its mark, rarely taking a trip alone. Previously, I also went to the town of Peach last played cooked food factory workers, but did not do two days back, would say hello how this went, and it will go is such a long time? More than the end of her family on pins and needles peach, and quickly returned with his son and the remaining rural village to find the source of people.
can then understand the situation, but more people impatient. Peach is more than the end of November 19 after lunch we see not, that is from the last time I saw her villagers, has been missing for 11 days. For her last place, the villagers also inconsistent to say: She said I said Peach was the end of the provisional go to the factory package cooked sauce dry town, with neighbors, said the day I did not even out of the village,mbt shoes chapa gtx, alone, went up the mountain firewood. So I really gone peach tail it? For a time, rural village raged source.
survived by chewing the roots by the water of life

After a brief panic, rural villagers to form a unified source tracing program, they decided to divided into two sections , all the way to the town of the cooked food factory, door to door inquire. Another group of people, you continue to visit the local villagers to find clues. However, after asking two groups of people look around, but there is not any news over the end of peach.
Someone once said that she thought of the mountain that day to collect firewood, some villagers last peach I guess, Villagers worried over peach Last night came home hill behind the house. After searching around, the villagers were surprised to find that I used peach solder tail stick to back up the mountain road in the mouth of the third cellar. amazing. Yesterday, after the lapse of more than 3 months, the remainder of the body had been fully restored to the reporters about the end of peach, hungry, and weakness in limbs whole body numb. But this time, she was in the cellar of the pit wall plate miraculously found a four roots, so she cut off the roots with a machete and the skins, and then sent to chew up. Although the roots of the taste of water is Sese, but this time for the remainder of peach tail, but not less than Pingjiang stability into town hospitals, doctors examined her after the physiological indices was surprised to find her body, and there is no exception. Doctors said that in terms of physiological response from the person, a person does not drink up to 72 hours to adhere, more than this time will eventually die of dehydration. If you only drink water without eating, you can hold up to a week. He said that a healthy body, heart to beat, muscles to be active, we need adequate protein, fat, sugar to maintain normal operation. And I just peach tail in the absence of food can survive under water for so long, and the body without any exception, it should be said to be a miracle.
Li Wei Song, chief correspondent reporter Fanya Xiang
mils76314 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links