Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Post Your Products & Services Here

Post Your Products & Services Here This section is for posting your free classified ads about new products and services, software, ebooks, and more.

Old 04-01-2011, 09:54 AM   #1
aqiuma520536
Major

aqiuma520536 is on a distinguished road
Default tory Tomorrow will be formally charged Ninetowns a

Note: The following text is reproduced, the text view does not represent the views
bloggers will be formally charged tomorrow Ninetowns agent specific reasons
World of Warcraft we all know, at night I write lawsuit, I hope you top me.
4 月 23: Application specific action has been written, but there are several issues under discussion would like, on Ninetowns compensation, I mean, is the first to open the server NINETOWNS apologize to the players the most unstable profound apology, the second player account each time to increase compensation for 4000 minutes, as I feel no need to RMB compensation, if I win just let Ninetowns out my legal fees,切尔西与曼联的游戏, social What we see on the issue of additional compensation? Thank you for the support account for special reasons, the book does not send up the proceedings, waiting for me the day before the court, I'll send up, and once again thank you all you give me comments.
I thank you, one thing would like to We help to some server crashes and send a screenshot of the card to connect to me? I want to collect as evidence, thank you
Recruitment: lawyers, eloquent able to say that black and white the best Shanghai Ninth City prosecution, litigation costs I dig,links of london store, I articulate difference, we go to find a legal worker, a clear understanding of the Internet laws and regulations and documents relevant law, the price talk, no less than medium-sized cases, legal fees, because the particularity of this litigation and the difficulty, please do fight a protracted war of patience and psychological pressure, extremely grateful to deliberate play in the multi-Send PM to me or email me thank you
twkny@163.com another: Best of Shanghai
4 月 29th will the city's lawsuit Shanghai Ninth submitted to the Shanghai Second Intermediate People's Court, please we look forward to!
report, Snow replacement agent!!
ninth city into 2 *** years, DOWN machines, card machines, dropped repeatedly,genuine links of london 芬兰医生将U盘装置在男子假, more serious! NINETOWNS no agent in the DOWN machine phenomenon often! but it is part of the server, and at most three or four times a week! coincidence or what reason I do not know, since the signing continue NINETOWNS agent , the major server from one zone to eight districts spared! hanging line rate of up to 90% more! and frequent dropped calls, dropped a large scale to be there every day, dropped a small scale several times a day or even dozens of times hundreds of times (not all exaggeration)! friends often encountered on the line the following scenario:
A: For the battlefield, they would often be stuck in the reading pages, could not enter the battlefield after the fight (usually called a card battle) that do not come, get in, only people stuck Quguan network application recovery! row for the battlefield, some servers take a lot of time (in the Horde and the Alliance completely uncoordinated case), the battlefield sometimes as much as 1 ½ hours row , but will often encounter, war DOWN off, can not enter the situation! (Who is responsible?)
II: often the case in the normal game, stuck for no reason,christian louboutin gold 美国八胞胎母亲欲给孩子拍, to re-enter, they found your character already exists , quit re-enter a long time into the game after the release of the results you will find that not everyone out, but you dropped, and asked his friend, the friend's answer surprised me: kind of situation like you several times, not at the same card out, the same as the raffle tickets, random out of it! No one answered the city)
three: they would often pick up items stuck, stuck cast into the copy of the stuck, stuck transaction, NPC will appear and often strange collective holiday events (Do they also have five. a holiday? )
These are some small problems, can not be calculated per call, and it should be said that the above will appear all the time! These are good, that will collectively dropped more serious, the server group crash! seven days a week to collective offline for at least 7 times! the breadth,asics men!
classic game World of Warcraft is also non-free games, since the fees will be responsible for players, we are a consumer, you should be responsible for your problems, but not ?) (for many of them are students, office workers, finally have time to schedule a battlefield, the result DOWN off, who is going to compensate the loss this time?)
denounce the two: copy: a copy of emphasis on team with World of Warcraft , but there are time limits for advanced copies of (the number of times a week at an advanced copy of the restrictions, a copy of the Qing into strange brush again after a certain time out) for the team, the server will be dropped once the impact of team composition, there may be damage the progress of others, will appear in re-brush out of mobs, but also re-spent to clean up the mobs not only cards, is a valuable time) who is responsible for ????
denounce III: card Each server issues, pick up cards and so on, players will be wasting a lot of time, had a copy of one hour will be delayed until more than 4 hours! Is this Who is responsible?? denounce the sound I've played many many many hh
online games, then the agent did not refuse such a phenomenon occurred! I get honor is no history of online games in China with machine, card characters, card skills, frequent high, has reached more than 7 times a week group dropped! character card out countless times, a single server offline! some even several times a day, dozens of times (it is no exaggeration) ,cheap asics running shoes! long time, no one come forward to answer!
at the recent NINETOWNS
but it is already 4 at the end, the situation made no mitigation, but also gradually intensified! I can once again that the absolute number of the current line number is not updated more than a day online! but why there is the phenomenon of more and more serious DOWN Machine it? you will come up a reason to excuse it? absolve itself of it?
Here we look at Group News:
U.S. service at 11:00 Eastern time in North America a massive crash event, Rampage and Shadowburn round two battle groups to crash the server. affected by the impact of a total of 36 servers:
Agamaggan, Alexstrasza, Alleria, Azshara , Baelgun, Balnazzar, Blackhand, Cho Malfurion, Moonrunner, Nazjatar, Ravencrest, Sargeras, Spinebreaker, Staghelm, Stormreaver, Twisting Nether, Ursin, Whisperwind, Wildhammer
Blizzard immediately issued a statement, conduct a comprehensive inspection, and promised to open the server after 1 hour. But it seems bad weather, the maintenance at 3 hours after the snow to find the real problem, the problem comes from hardware damage. The large-scale crash lasted for at least 8 hours long, so far not been resolved. again over a dozen hours in North America will enter the server maintenance phase, it seems that 36 players the server will be free soon compensatory time.
and will make money will not replace the server! Even if you have difficulties, but you should have compensated for the players??
DOWN machine like yours,christian louboutin deva suede tie-back boots, even the ass are tightly, but also find reasons to absolve itself! you also what means to make We believe that???? a foreign to you as an example! you have any words to say?
without compensation and report, (playing not play this game because it is our agency, we maintain a good, you still forget just thing, you do not play someone else will play,louis vuitton leather shoes for men, give you compensation? we do not lose to die!) This is not your idea?
Well, not much to say! now let us unite together to denounce City )
please people
aqiuma520536 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links