Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Other

Other Post anything that does not fit in the above categories here.

Old 04-01-2011, 04:41 AM   #1
bgfdlgk11
Staff Sergeant

bgfdlgk11 is on a distinguished road
Default 老板组织员工上婚恋学校学谈恋爱

楚天记者徐玲玲报道:昨日,武昌一家恋爱学院正式成立。现场几家企业的管理者为自己的员工报名,希望他 们能找到自己的爱情,学会如何去爱,皇冠网上开户

昨日,该婚恋学院成立的第一堂课,是由华中师范大学的陶宏开教授带来,他通过对心理的分析、素质教育对 婚恋的影响、怎样学会去爱等几个方面,讲述了与婚姻、家庭相关的内容,包含在爱情中要学会自我心态调整等内 容。而面对记者提出的职场白领“爱无力”的话题,陶宏开明确表示,生活是需要平衡的,皇冠网上开户,一个成功的人,既要有工作的能力,皇冠网上开户,也需要在爱情中玩转平衡。没有力气去爱的人,一定是没有将自己的工作理得很顺。他的讲座,赢得了在场人的 阵阵掌声,皇冠网上开户。而该校除了会定期举办此类讲座外,还会展开电影沙龙、拓展互动等活动,帮助未婚男女寻找到合 适的另一半。

现场,皇冠网上开户,几家企业的代表都纷纷为自己公司的成员采购此类课程。武汉成龙职业教育中心董事长成延龙告诉记者,自己学 校的老师大多是硕士学历,且个人感情方面还没有着落。员工要获得幸福感,光有钱是不够的,为他们寻找到另一 半,让他们带着幸福感工作才会更好,这也是一个企业的管理者应该做的。
bgfdlgk11 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 04-01-2011, 05:00 AM   #2
GaryLK
Brigadier General

GaryLK is on a distinguished road
Default How much does Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit version cost?

I am to upgrade my computer Office Professional Plus 2010 64bit and I am considering getting Windows 7. I have been shopping online and I have found Microsoft Office 2010 Generator Key and Windows 7 Upgrade. When I think of an upgrade, I think of it as something to improve Office Home And Business 2010 64 Bit I already have. Is this the case with Windows 7 Serial? Is it an improvement on Windows 7? If so, why hasn't the upgrade been integrated with the Windows 7 software?
GaryLK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 05:13 AM   #3
GaryLK
Brigadier General

Default What is the difference between Windows 7 and Windows 7 Upgrade?

I am using windows is Microsoft Office 2010 Sale and I am considering getting Windows 7. I have been shopping online and I have found Office Pro Plus 2010 Activation and Windows 7 Upgrade. When I think of an upgrade, I think of it as something to improve Microsoft Office 2010 Serial I already have. Is this the case with Windows 7 X86 Key? Is it an improvement on Windows 7? If so, why hasn't the upgrade been integrated with the Windows 7 software?
Old 04-01-2011, 05:19 AM   #4
GaryLK
Brigadier General

Default How to format windows 7 ultimate without removing the windows itself?

I am using program that comes Office 2010 Standard 32 Bit and I am considering getting Windows 7. I have been shopping online and I have found Office 2010 Standard and Windows 7 Upgrade. When I think of an upgrade, I think of it as something to improve Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010 Product Key I already have. Is this the case with Windows 7 Enterprise Serial Key? Is it an improvement on Windows 7? If so, why hasn't the upgrade been integrated with the Windows 7 software?