Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Miscellaneous Forums

Miscellaneous Forums This is a list of any forum that has a free advertising section but doesnt fit into the categories above.

Old 08-17-2011, 04:42 AM   #1
jersyclub7p

Default Special diet fuels Falcons' Gonzalez

Special diet fuels Falcons' Gonzalez
Updated Sep 23, 2010 9:29 PM ET
ALL ACCESS: A lot of networks do TV interviews, but have you ever wanted to know the juicy details that never make air? You can tell a lot about who people really are when the cameras aren’t rolling. Here’s a behind-the-scenes look of how the interview of the Falcons’ Tony Gonzalez Jersey went for Pam Oliver’s weekly segment for the FOX NFL Sunday pregame show.
Tony Gonzalez Jersey is a speed talker. It’s like his brain is so eager to express his thoughts, his words compete to match its rapidity. It’s like his brain is high on ... rutabagas.
When I was assigned a feature on the most prolific NFL tight end to play the game, I frankly suffered from sluggish enthusiasm. Hasn’t he become less and less relevant? His latest record (1,000 catches, most ever by a tight end) is cool and all but he has only four catches for 54 yards heading into Week 3. What on earth is left to be said about this 14-year vet who owns every major record for his position?
But that’s the beauty of my job — there’s always more to the player than his newspaper clips and it comes out organically, which is the way Tony Gonzalez Jersey famously likes his grub. I knew that part; I had about 15 pages of research to confirm Tony Gonzalez Jersey has an obsession with clean eating, which means nothing processed to you and me, but it’s a huge part of his life. A spinach smoothie with blueberries is his idea of a slamming good time.
Falcons coach Mike Smith, who said he has spread the word about Gonzalez’s health book to folks around the league, admitted to me that the particular blend of vegetable and fruit is rough going down. Few would agree such a disturbing blend is as luscious as the banana-papaya-mango-strawberry-hidden-sugar number labeled as a health drink in some circles.
“Tony’s very picky about what he eats as we all know, ‘’ Smith said. "We’ve had to do some things in terms of our catering people to make sure that we’ve got some of things that Tony likes to eat.”
Tony Gonzalez Jersey came to our after-practice interview clutching a Styrofoam container that contained a tofu wheat tortilla wrap or something. Our cameras shot that sucker from a few different angles as if a variety of views would somehow make it delicious. I came away with a few new tidbits on Gonzalez, too. I learned that he’s got a miniobsession with sleep.
“Rest is best” he spouts, saying “you’ve heard that, right?” I had not, but I think I nodded in agreement anyway.
It’s just one of the nuggets of wisdom Tony Gonzalez Jersey tries to impart on the young.
“In all honesty though, he has taught me that there’s got to be times that you’ve got to pull back and rest and get yourself mentally recharged," said quarterback Matt Ryan. "I think that’s helped out."
And I learned that there’s “Tony Time.”
“He likes to schedule his workouts on his time frame," Smith said. "And we give our guys some flexibility in terms of working (on) their athletic performance.”
Another thing I learn about Tony Gonzalez Jersey after the cameras stopped, the charismatic and photogenic 10-time Pro-Bowl player is not stuck on a television career like most recent retirees who either need a job or must stay close to the game. You’d think that particular career track for a NFL superstar with sure Hall of Fame credentials would be a no-brainer and could spark a network bidding war.
Instead Tony Gonzalez Jersey wants to use his brain cells to expand his quest to get people on board with health and fitness as a profession, and spend time with his wife and his three kids.
But just in case, he asks me what my work week is like and what kinds of things I do to get myself ready to go on television. Preparation, mediation and visualization, I say. We’ve read some of the same self-help books as it happens.
After sitting down with Smith and Matt Ryan to talk about Gonzalez, I’m glad we’ve focused on him. He makes for a good story because he’s a winner despite having never won a playoff game in his 12 years as a Kansas City Chief. Or last season, his first with the Falcons, a team that missed the playoffs with 11 players listed on IR. He’s also an inspiration for anyone who puts health, family and team ahead of just being a player who wants to get his grubby paws on any record in sight.
He will retire as a Chief, someday. But to hear gushing coaches and teammates talk about the daily example Tony Gonzalez Jersey sets with pre- and post-practice extra work,Alge Crumpler, going fishing now would be ridiculous idea for this 34-year-old positive thinker. The fish would have to be farm-raised and mercury-free — or something like that anyway.
“Now that I’m realizing it’s going to come to end sooner or later, I kind of just want to look around sometime and just soak it up. It’s become a lot more special to me,” Tony Gonzalez Jersey says of another priority in his old age. He wants to live in the moment instead of counting his milestones.
Of course a Super Bowl ring would be icing (preferably dairy free) on the cake (gluten free in a perfect world) for this consummate professional and player still worthy of a double team or two.
That’s one more compliment for Gonzalez, who’s constantly pushing his fast-thinking mind and the notion of the fountain of youth.
For Pam’s complete interview with Tony Gonzalez, watch the NFL on FOX Sunday, America’s No. 1 pregame show, at noon ET/9 a.m. PT

Sponsored Links
Old 08-17-2011, 05:33 AM   #2
h1nbvb9b

(Reprint) - Qzone log

| Back to logs list

34796 2010 年 05 月 17 日 09:49 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary
; shame, from the law in this world, this is a life attitude of life, the cultivation of interpersonal problems; from the law in this world, it is a life and death, a reincarnation of an important practice Famennian. The following three aspects to talk about:

First, the importance and merit
shame we Buddhism, especially Mahayana Buddhism, that is, since the degree of saving people, repair Bodhisattva , on the Qiufo Dao, under the souls of the masses. A wide range of living beings. Therefore, as Paramita Buddhism to shame, \Oliver to spend life and death, to rely on the other side of Paramita to reach nirvana, that is to reach nirvana. Shame is an important bodhisattva practice repair projects.
What is shame? Is to endure no matter what aspects of their own from a psychological, various psychological pain, all kinds of insults. Including not angry, not an enemy,shoes puma, he has no ill will. This is a difficult practice problems. Someone called me, beat me, I get all kinds of things to wrong, how should I treat? This is a practice of how the problem than the ego. \no one else called me to fight me about it. This can be a life and death, a reincarnation. Otherwise, they were living in the ego barriers.
This is the profound theoretical issues, in practice, but also large enough to do the next phase to achieve this level. We really leave me phase, does not recognize me, I just combined the four false,puma speed cat, earth, fire, water, wind Minato Longlai of the four elements. This body, the four separated, where to find me? No I can recognize, of course, no one, it does not call me, insult me these things, you can fundamentally solve the problem. If there is ego, problems, enemies, grudges will. Buddhism stresses the \This point, that is simple, done.
There is a Zen story that is familiar to shame: the Song Su great deal of research on Buddhism. He was demoted after a very good relationship with the Zen Master For Yin, often ask the Zen Master For Yin Buddha. Su understanding is high, detached view. His article in poetry, often exposing a lot of Zen infiltration. Once, he meditated down, feel like enlightenment, he wrote a verse: \\\Said it was personally praised, ridiculed a face to face ridicule, slander behind the destruction is, reputation is the praise, Lee is a matter of interest, sad is bad, the decline of things, bitter things are distressed, music refers to the joyful. In fact, we are in the eight-day wind Daquan Zi. Su was the wind that they have up to eight fixed level. \This is the first verse from the diction point of view, very well, has always been praised in the verses of the Buddha, also regarded as a masterpiece. Completion of the Tian Tan Buddha in Hong Kong, Zhao still use the old Buddhist inscription of this first. Su was very proud, sent over the Yangtze River to see the verse gave Master For Yin. For Yin Zen Master is very realm, there are enlightened people. Su to see that he is still my relative, thinking great,puma future cat, practical and not really enlightenment. So they followed in the Jiyu approved: the \Su saw, furious. He believes that this verse so well, how can such rude language to insult people? This is terrible! He immediately had to find the Yangtze River Master For Yin comments. Foyin Jackson know that he came to meet up, laughs and says: \This shows that he does not really work, very good in theory, the practical problems encountered on the stand it no longer.
There is also a shame is that the story of Sakyamuni Buddha: the Buddha, Bodhisattva repair for the past insults and immortal, the song was a king called King of Victoria. They go hunting with a concubine. At noon, he was resting in the tent, and his concubine came to the hills around, and saw a small temple there is a young monk in meditation. And they came and bowed to the Buddha, and a lot of questions. Buddha gave them his words, educate them. Concubine of the king woke up and asked where I heard was talking with a young monk. I thought: that the monk must have a bad heart. He brought the sword to the temple, see the concubine were kneeling around the Buddha in the middle, suddenly furious, rushed to the knife to cut off the Buddha's arm. At that time the Buddha's first thought was: If I become a Buddha, the first degree you. Song Li Wang then asked him: \Now long out. Song Li Wang was shocked, and hurried away. Buddha became enlightened, the song the king is his father Lee, a minister. Buddha monk, the father sent five ministers to catch up, among them the man. Buddha became enlightened, the first degree of five monks in Sarnath, where Chen example, the pre-existence is the song Lee King. The Buddha gave us a very good demonstration of how to deal with the enemy, how to enemies into benefactor. This is difficult to do, but someone beat me call me at least, we should think, he did not cut my arm, Wang Lee Hom Song arm of Buddha, the Buddha but also the degree to him. So fight, curse, we should not hatred from the heart. Think, is content to open, ideological level can be improved.

Second, insults and the virtue of the eight
1, insults and benefit from ourselves and others, of his own
2, practiced patience is conducive to precepts, may be beneficial, conducive to the development wisdom
3, insults and help eliminate karma
4, insults can cultivate Crawford
5, shame can relieve worry, help repair pure heart
6, insults and diligent practice conducive
7, insults and is conducive to many friends, is conducive to interpersonal
8, patience can be a good friend solemn

Third, how to repair insults Paramita
1, to believe in cause and effect. Theory of causation is the basis of Buddhism is the core of Buddhism. If we do not understand cause and effect, to not really understand Buddhism. If you do not believe in cause and effect, would not have been the interests of Buddhism. All should come from the causal look. Our body is called retribution body, the result of the last species, by the parents of the edge of our cause combine to produce the body. We are here to be retribution. Today, we all encounter people and things, around all kinds of environment are the fruit, which are reported and under reported. No one can not escape causality.
horizontal relationship, your spouse, family, society is a causal relationship; vertical relationship, by the parents to your own ancestors, but also a causal relationship. We all live in the network of cause and effect. Causal network is the net of karma. Body, word, and although the industry artificial karma can not see, touch them, but they have great power. Our students come from, where to go dead, are dominated by karma. Xuyun Master said: \cause and effect, but you never able to escape cause and effect. Because he is an objective law.
old saying: \Understand this truth, we can accept all, will accept the roost, roost suffered, disaster eliminated, is called \Buddhists use it cause the problem to be watched. Left the concept of karma, it is difficult to correctly handle all problems.
2, should have the determination of life and death in this life, a reincarnation. Only this is the top priority. Really established this understanding, patience is nothing, and it insults and help to eliminate all the bad pratyaya in our practice and barriers, will help us a life and death, a reincarnation.
3, should be removed from the ego,puma 2010, to expand the amount of heart. Capacity open, craving heart, hatred heart, my heart slow, revenge can be gradually eliminated, to fix the shame Paramita.
Buddhism advocates the shame and the shame the world differently. Social sense of shame is compulsory. Although this matter is very angry, but can not force Renxia Qu. The so-called: \Is the flame of anger buried deep inside, waiting for an opportunity came to avenge. This is very sinister. This is the kind of the result of the three lower realms, and hate-phase report, we'll never end. Shame of a well known story - \Yue King Gou Jian was defeated and captured, he pretended willing to be faithful to Wu. King was seriously ill, the doctor said: \Gou to come forward to taste the king's stool. Gou king felt very loyal to him very at ease. Gou then try to return to the more country, hardships, for a decade, finally defeated Wu. Fuchai was dead. Yue Fu Chai of the body cut to pieces in order to vent the hatred in his heart. The shame and Buddhism stresses the different nature of shame. As men of the world to shame the hero Yue Gou, Buddhists must not learn the shame. Worldly people say, \Buddhism stresses the shame is based on great wisdom, great compassion based on the idea, is to use concept of karma, compassion behave themselves in society as the basic concept of point of view. All things are the cause of all relationships between cause and effect through III, and everyone living in the causal network. Ordinary person just because we do not enlightenment, so I do not know.
Venerable Master said: \\There is a widely spread story about modern monk Kwong Chin old monk:
Qin Guang
monk monk in Fujian, living in Chengtian Si. He said he was not good fortune, not to accept support, go live in cave. Thirteen years is a living, the middle of these things subdue the tiger. He really has enlightenment. Thirteen years later returned to the temple, he could not dormitory, requirements keep the hall. Hall beds can not be an only meditate every night in the Main Hall. After some time, the Control Yuan and the Hong light division called division announce that yesterday evening the Main Hall in the donation box stolen. The donation box is the main income of the temple, there has never been stolen things. Last night, no people waiting, there is no such thing happened. So, when we naturally doubt widely Chin monk, that you meditate in the temple, even if you do not steal, steal someone else, you should also know that there are responsibilities. We think of him came hundred and eighty degree turn,puma ferrari shoes, that this person claims to take the cave ten years, subdue the tiger, the result of dry Chu Zhedeng things, it is despised him, and that a shame. The whole temple to the lay people, including all of his light. But did not affirm his words, \Others call him, accusing him. He did not answer, as if nothing had happened. This went on for a week, a collection of the Control Yuan divisions and announce: \He has a real kung fu! \Qin Guang
I broke the old monk phase, truly a \We look at a great insult, is innocent, he is very dull to deal with this matter. This shows that shame is not can not, we Buddhists have to this direction. Because shame is that we leave suffering and attain music the key to one of the most wonderful, you want out of life and death in the abyss of misery, shame on this issue must be resolved. So, all the troubles came, from shame to start with. Baizhang Jackson said: \Bodhi trouble is one thing, to shame, worry is converted to lime; not insults, the flame will burn this trouble virtues.
Qin Guang
old monk said: \Paramita shame that we can repair, it will not Fanjie. Venerable Master also said: \Precepts can be a good practice to have concentration, and only martial arts meditation, in order to develop wisdom. Therefore, the ring is the foundation. The precepts are closely related with the insults, can not seriously can not bear precepts.
all the suffering we encounter, and all the insults from others, it is good karma to eliminate their opportunity. Other verbal abuse, insult me, you should always think: This is to help me eliminate karma it! Therefore, the curse of our people is our good mentor. Confucianism also stresses this truth, \We should be \

Kwong Chin old monk said: \!, \This tells us that, in order to have more Leijie to eliminate all the karma, only by the help of various aspects. If the causal point of view from the III, there will never be without consequent results. The reason why people come to wrong me, slander me, it is because I'm sorry I had planted by others. Understand this truth, since hatred will not mind. Not only the heart can not afford to hatred, but also thank him, because he helped me eliminate karma.

\shall respect the man. \Buddha, who practiced patience the greatest power. Appreciating both the law because of his empty heart sound carefree, not pregnant slightest malice. Natural respected as the supreme Buddhist to the next of boundless love, this is the most powerful people.

Fourth, why can not shame
community has a saying: \Like the wicked no one would dare bully, bullied around good man. Buddhism stresses the causal III. There is a verse: \Wicked good people will be affected by bullying, but the causal laws of perspective, he will not always be bullied. The wicked are \Is an objective law of causality. Can not see the good man is sorry, can not do it that good man. \On the one hand to eliminate sin, the other species because of the Buddha, the interests of the very large.
Others said: \Buddha in the \\Forbearance is not a weakness but a strength. This power means the power that can influence others. Moral personality can make someone else by probation. This person is not a villain but the adults. The community often say: \\No one measure can not be called husband. \
Some people think: \Venerable Master said: \The small cheap seek immediate future will certainly be disastrous. We use Buddhism as a guide in life, life life skills as the criteria. Way to know what is good and what is evil. Evil is evil. Harm is equal to others and themselves. So Buddhists should see everything short, everywhere learn to lose, to have the idea of debt. One day we pay off the debt, there is in favor of removing obstacles in practice.
Master Hong Yi said: \This standard is very clear. People everywhere are willing to suffer those who know how to Win; everywhere to get petty little man who is selfish. Master Hongyi cited an example: there was an ancient morality good man, named Lin retreat, fasting, and blessing the people well, many grandchildren. When he was dying, his son would kneel in front of him, said: \care, so that they know how to lose is a blessing.
also said: \This statement is very wrong. Our practice is to have more Leijie for the habit of repair. If you do not change this habit, it can not Buddhist; Even Buddhism, Buddhism not get benefits. Buddhism is to study homes, many of the habits we should all give it up. Keep these things is the Buddhist obstacles. Obstacle is their own manufacture.
It was also said: \to the insult, the personality of their own had no effect. Not only has no effect, but shows our noble personality.
Buddhism advocates \We can not be angry with them. Buddha in the past life Xiuci pessimistic to not want to anger any one of sentient beings. He has a regular life, do not light the Buddha, do not despise any living beings, beings that are bowed down to them, that they are the future of the Buddha, we should bow down to them. But some people do not understand, but to call him, or even beat him. Farther away he bowed to the people. He has been doing, regardless of other people's insults, abuse. Buddha is often not practiced patience light line model.
textbooks in our crazy like a Buddha subduing the legal case, can also explain the problem. At that time, Tipodaduo to harm the Buddha, he bought a few like, put them under the table. See the Buddha and Ananda came in drunk as he stabbed Jidao ass. Suddenly, as the Buddha jumps over drunk. See the Buddha as rushing to the heart with great compassion to reach out, drunk as soon as he fell down to the ground. Buddha went over the heads of elephants rubbing against Ananda said: \dense ideological foundation. Overall,puma women shoes, the Buddhist idea is to create shame in the cause concept and the concept on the basis of compassion. Understand this, to endure everything, accept everything. Thus, we can achieve three body space, to the life and death, a reincarnation, Buddha degree students.

In short, the Buddhist must learn and shame; to the cycle of life and death, success Buddhism to be practiced patience Paramita.