Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Miscellaneous Forums

Miscellaneous Forums This is a list of any forum that has a free advertising section but doesnt fit into the categories above.

Old 06-03-2011, 06:58 AM   #1
l1tk0xgu9qy
General of the Army

l1tk0xgu9qy is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 1175533520 at 21:14 on December 1st,tory burch reva, 2010 Read (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary
original idea summary: -
Just remember the following
3: -
1: know what Wubi: one 丨 Pie Dian B (if they had written off Na) -
2: to know the five strokes in the distribution on the keyboard: recognize the root of the first and second strokes to set the location -
(shown red strokes display area: 5 rows on the left key is
5 upstream on the left key is
down the left of the five health is the
(shown in Figure bit blue stroke: the middle yellow line as the boundary, to go from the middle to both sides,tory burch flats, namely
3: The distribution of root principles: (inventor of the idea is to accommodate at the root of so much of) -
a: the first set of each root zone, the second tranche of positioning (70% of the root line with this principle, so look first to know in which area of the five key into to see Second pen located in the 5 keys which it! do not believe? root distribution can be above all the root try again according to this principle, the special ring out to see, not much now, only 25% of the following +5%, then remove the memory of a special method, just remember only a handful just a few!) -
b: the root of a special memory method (25% of the root): If
c: can only memorize the root (only 5%): such as
-
good! real look: -
1: position on the cross (the first one key, G key) -
2: on the vertical position (the first two keys, F keys) -
3: on the write bit (the first three keys, D keys, but also pronounced
...... -
consistent with this principle, 70% of the root would not mind it, the rest of the up ways is also very easy to remember! -
-
they simply do not back it
mouth painful decisions, skip it and go directly to Chaizi stage of it, if we must murmuring may wish to decided to use the word now! -
-
not back I agreed, as long as we removed several times, and soon learn the legend of the five strokes the hard to learn! Key and do not learn English first! -
-
(invented the five-stroke,tory burch 2011, great! really is a minimum weight code, the fastest input method! -
formulas added back this difficult period,tory burch boots, it is the failure of an inventor,tory burch sale! The image of something so complex and difficult to remember the abstract! Alas,tory burch outlet! Unfortunately,) -
-
now be streamlined into the learning part of: 5 minutes theory -> practice Chaizi -> removed the root -> the first given area -> the second tranche of positioning -> OK! (No need to memorize, lifetime, quick and accurate!) -
-
population must learn to play five strokes back pain: theory -> back I decided -> Training Chaizi -> removed the root -> back I decided -> NOT true oral summary -> corresponds to Which English key ->
l1tk0xgu9qy is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 06-03-2011, 07:03 AM   #2
g4qyu6yf
Brigadier General

g4qyu6yf is on a distinguished road

,读心术 - Qzone日志

| Back to logs list

141780 2007 年 08 月 26 日 21:47 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (11) Category: Personal Diary
and to the point of no return to the name. . .
rules of the game:
1, is to point to the name space on your own blog or write down the answer, all questions have to be a truthful answer,
and to subject it to you good friend 7 and inform each other,new balance outlet, Named person will be blessed,new balance running shoes, and can dream come true
3, although it can not return, but your friends of friends may still point to you,new balance shoes, if you have secondary or even three times,
that you are very lucky and Happiness
4, answered the questions, the deletion of one question,new new balance shoes, and then add a question to ask you, and then pass along to your friends

1. When is the last cry? Why?
Middle School graduate. College Entrance Examination Debu how to

2. you think that male and female friends after breaking up you can just friends?
I think I can, reality seen many people do not seem to line

3 .. you are so young (currently 20 years old) friends at a similar date blind date you go ah?
to to know more friends Ye Hao

4 .. after breaking back to miss the past? ?
did not get married before, there is no break

5. emptiness will do?
music, trance

6, has influenced you A book is the greatest?
Slam Dunk

7. Where do you want to go? Why?
Europe. because I like to speak pure English National

8. like what type of girl? ?
feeling

9. would have no reservations about trusting you?
will

10. remember friend's birthday?
Some remember Some do not remember,晚上睡不着怎么办 - Qzone日志, do not remember sorry

11. invited me to dinner, OK?
good,new balance mens, no problem

12. you most like to male (female) friends in your contact's first birthday since the time you get what you
anything as long as she sent a good

13. because you love someone moved it?
do not know Oh

14. If you find that you are cheating your friends what would happen?
ask because the first

15. friends are important to you it?
very, very important

16. you most want to name the same point you say the word?
afraid you do not write,Science VS 2012 predictions - Qzone log, then cry, I am helpless ~ ~ ~ ~

17. you think you are anyway? ?
very general as

18. you are the happiest year of which year?
the first semester of sophomore year

19. you are trying to achieve value of your life?
is

20. What do you want your people?
reliable friends and relatives can make all the people

Although this short point,new balance sneakers, or not to point someone else's name, ha ha, I do not give those who want to be named person the opportunity, ha ha ~~~~~~
g4qyu6yf is offline   Reply With Quote