Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Miscellaneous Forums

Miscellaneous Forums This is a list of any forum that has a free advertising section but doesnt fit into the categories above.

Old 05-29-2011, 11:16 AM   #1
S8s9r2k1w

Default Sometimes fair touching moment

Share Guide: Some moved, destined to be remembered, but also a little touched, destined to be forgotten after at that moment, I give others either moved or touched by someone another gave me. When, after scrupulous preparations for a long time, after moving to her once, to send their own, may be the life of the idea. However, when they have been touched by someone another for the same causes, they were all rushed forget
5 years antique, I said I love you. You Waizhaonaodai, crystal-like eyes blinked, puzzled and asked me: amenable, playing with a skirt, you're smiling.
20 years old, I said I love you, you head on my shoulder, took my arm tightly, such as the next second I'm going to fade.
25 years old, I said I love you, you put breakfast on the table, came over and scraped my proboscis, said: I said I love you, you smiled and said: If you love me, do not flee around behind go, as well, and do not forget I told you to buy the food! , I said I love you, you without looking up the label of wool: Your heart is not hope me die babies early. > 【cherish those little moving around, they made me feel that life is actually good】
1. There are times when the traffic lights off, a hairless dog got sick time at the traffic lights when going fast crossed the finish the road, a hula aunt Xieqin beat the whistle (blown specifically for dogs), that dog has Zhenguai, really do not go. stopped at Aunt side, aunt just like it, do you have so few ,Lacoste UK, there are cars, good. - I crash began to cry. do not know why. 2. there times, I was downstairs to buy the water, this establishing was moved about 1 month now, playing every day after that Tanqian occasionally buy things. the uncle, with the angry intonation, say In fact, we basically did not say much usually. Of course, I did not lose weight, but mood has been less clear. but so touched. really. In particular, a relatively nameless person like you say. 3. passing through residential places. a juvenile Since the house out. suddenly, from behind him followed a girl ran out, shouting: I want to marry you ~ 4. I remember the first migrate from the Metro bus stop, will go through a lawn, often sitting Rangers Then there is the rush hour, his walk has an urgent, suddenly a car battery in front of me, disinclined to stop the pace of the young man stopping to see the faces of a small white face, from the basket and pulled out some food Rangers went in front, kept the Rangers shocked to that, I just heard the young man said the word specter stories announce in the place I said I can not but hear to this portion of it to go off so the driver will immediately turn the station said, do not be afraid this is a counterfeit and then I turned the car off his bright lights luminous my way home until I can not see a turn away when I turned around and opened special thank moved back a few times 6. last night crossing the road, long hard, too many cars, immediately stepped forward to pay co-uncle dragged me five seconds to bring me later, moved a long time. 7. senior year, I want to PubMed, a day to play, very early, to the cafeteria, when not a few people, and I will be nailed in a window to buy, they have gone used, the result was always the master of that skylight to get someone more for me, for the first time I think he took the wrong result, he said, the second floor of the master to sell wonton, and once I increase a few dumplings that taste ... let me try ... university professors are too love!! ~ ~ 8. freshman first arrived in this city when the school sat Start chatting old taxi driver was also anxious to get off when he received only an integer and then I said: to the field learn of a little girl sitting saving money since then especially like to hear people call me girl Hey 9. in alien exhibitors night companions left me to stay at the show, the hotel told me they will.

results go the wrong way driver, also did not comprehend English, I am afraid, know English to a walker to ask the way, that gentleman was very good, he saw a girl I also favor a look of alarm, he told the driver that a long time and instruct him how to walk, and finally told me that he will send you back, rest guaranteed. the last ten minutes the distance walked more than 30 minutes. the driver did not charge me more money, but than I am a taxi to the exhibition is also cheaper. Let me have a good opinion of this country all of a sudden! 10. Gulangyu prepare a person to travel, this is my first one trip. Mood tense on the Internet to ascertain a place to live. comes before the National Day, asked a lot of homes are not only civilized to say with anyone personal feelings: I'm sorry, no. finally asked to say a a room, went on to say: was, this room is to depart the star. I'm curious: Who are the stars ah. She said: My buddy. think this is very humane, to be her home, proved really good. a person is eating Gulangyu Zuifan day. The first night, she and her family invited me to dinner, this is a family hotel, all staff are family. A family When dinner gossip, but also told me that strangers feel warm. So, every night I have transform Cengfan eat at her house... One day I returned to the relatively late, suddenly received the owner Tel: lost? come back to eat it... For a moment I was very touched... (Well ... the next time we go Cengfan fat eating ...) 11. just go downstairs and snacks, saw a white-haired grandfather bit trembling wife children holding hands, little by little move forward. to myself, this is the greatest happiness of the bar 12. One time to eat, because numerous people have an aunt to the hereafter Our table sat a bag of her nice situation small white bread, not what we ordinarily eat the kind I have not seen to casually asked one, aunt What is this ah. that the aunt said to warm rice steamed bread, is the regional specialty, and then pulled us we have to eat. fail to beat me and my classmates ate one, and the aunt also let us ate and ate. we kept saying thank you thank you, Aunt simulate offended that eating did not eat, what Tse 13.. Our time at the Olympics as a volunteer living in the North of Technology, to lair read out after the beginning ceremony of the total color who are all dedicated full

not have a car to play, and later, and several middle-aged taxi uncle base them together is the citizen university pedagogue, and eventually he just would not let us disburse off, said students also volunteer that you are so hard, but let us be careful to go back on the road 14.. Right, I have the time to ask the way in Hong Kong, the girl who asked not to be Mandarin, and from the bag and plucked out a piece of paper, jot a lot of complicated roles to tell us how to walk, also drew a road map. we silent dialogue in the paper, the Hong Kong people to walk the streets of the rhythm is difficult to depict, but still a stranger compliant to spend so long as you stay. 15. last night went to a school after the exam finished a reality. found Da Yima come.. At that time I felt that was a rigid lost girl is not particularly familiar with that you in the restroom waiting for me to buy you a XXX and her half of the college across from the south door to the northwardly door of the supermarket to buy I looked at her all the way at a trot Sophie back, or even bought... in fact, she is the entry to the car in the West 16. there is a very exciting time to buy bread gripping how old the person that you do not laugh and then in the bread with tomato sauce to I drew a smiley face ... 17. a friend to eat on Valentine's Day and the jug at the next table sat a couple of sweet couple in particular on the table put a cluster of white roses when leaving the heartiness of boys to girls in particular, Department of scarves is also crouch body to the girl sitting on a chair and then help them tie their shoes girls gone back to see the original girl was leaning on a cane, suddenly in tears. 18. There sat a weary bus, then the peak , it is blocked, and made a sudden feeling very upset to see along the road, a pair of retired grandfather grandmother pushing a wheelchair, walking slowly. and grandfather back in the bag from the wheelchair and took out a comb, attach to the old lady combing the air twisted hair. really is careful, about cried at the time of 19.6 months under the cumbersome rain that time her boyfriend returned from Shanghai, sent back to the hotel after her boyfriend was waiting to see across the road when the car has a curious men do not umbrellas, the rain through, and did not think an umbrella to help him go, then he finally hit the car, leaving him in the car hurrahed to me to say thank you ... ... I'm so happy ... the moment ... 20. One time the bus, who just do not have change, there is no crease shops beside, and seeing cars coming

, I ambition try to ask the next huge sister tin help me crash a alteration while she flipped through the wallet, then gave me a coin, what namely broken namely broken, carrying with it, who do not have a fret when I was pushed to die, though in cold winter, but yet lukewarm center 21. There are times to the optician a taxi behind to educate. optician, with merely 45 dollars, and at that time received the motorcar, no path, can only make cars. took a taxi 42. in the car and master Shenkan , his daughter, and my day even connate, special excitement. the result with the glasses off the car, the master then has to open out a long period. this time out of the car to open the school parking lot, also estimated the parents elect students. who only 3 dollars, arrest a taxi TAXI the money. So the school stopped the car, worried to mention a special unity, distress folk take me to retrieve TAXI. The home namely particularly nice to arrest up with TAXI Then he asked if I wanted mail me back to school. TAXI driver too me behind to school, no a penny overcharged me. The place was a taxi back to the school extra than 20 pieces additionally. I was pushed to ~ ~ ~ ~ 22. Middle School summer school namely annual. go to my friend's relatives. those days are quite peppery. Then an daytime I underwent sunstroke. supper dine. After dinner, my friends walk with me approximately the park. family. We penetrate the alive room table There is a holding tank. next to a memorandum. It says: Small Xie eat porridge radish floss. jar fraught with dried radish inside the upper and lower fraught with rice, meat floss. suddenly touched so touched. paper and rice is a friend cousin put. He cousin did not seem to what to peruse. I see that the words moved very, very crooked. saw at the note up to immediately I still in my drawer. likes having thought of a good warm. 23 . A month ago a good friend back from Z to C in the way and then suddenly collapsed has been lying in ICU did not get up up her parents quickly rushed over from C to ICU can not just go in because they are not z family of her parents to wait to She woke up to take the ground floor in the corridor among the friend I was 21 when I went to when I last saw her parents have to differentiate myself not to call merely I saw her sitting on ground covered with tears flowing down her mommy said physicians absence to get up up a 21-year-old little

why parents must bear ah, but her mother was pointing to a lusty ICU said to me: you come in there to get some sleep she will wake up. Then we began to look forward together family is so hard to break away a miracle to see her parents the next day because of fatigue can not afford to back all the results straight out of my life I saw an memorable scene on the staircase, her father held out his hand back to her mother: to my wife so this back is straight couples can not afford to help each other rise the ladder to a friend or 5 days after the parents left the piercing afflict, but they are very mighty and I wish this couple! 24. newsstand downstairs my uncle ... ... I have been a dollar to buy a duplicate of a weekly, buy a lot of time and then one day I asked him is there, he said, are sold out, give you a ... ... was left feeling very impressed 25. I must Some remember it says 1 out of deep-fried tofu in school that day feeling good, just finished first and the bath, I feel especially cozy, it has been skipped, but also puts the rhythm, then the boss handed me tofu that will give you a piece of Kazakhstan was happy the whole person to fly a smiling to say thank you to 2, or appearance the school, an old couple selling steel in the tofu, the day I went to the relatively late, only the last piece of , thonce and for all piece of tofu a bit lacking, not particularly full one, the uncle said, this gave you eat together. was feeling that good! really good working people 3, and forgive me, or about eating ORZ 。。。。。 students to buy a small steamed buns, and five for a dollar, I have not eaten, then like to try, just two body hair change to for the students, I give you two cents, you buy a I savor, when the uncle said that selling buns, Oh a cake,Lacoste Prep CB Trainers, take it to savor it. the wind is simple and clutter of the working people ah!!!! (this is really slaying me ~ ~ ~ ) 26. there are times and friends eat KFC, queuing is suddenly going to eat an aunt asked me, I am perplexed that the finished, gave me some coupons. Ha ha 27. to mend the computer on the way. Baoyi excellent chassis. get off, take a seat next to the aunt with her son (seems to be high school students) with the next. That aunt, said:

to help sister city to the computer chassis to hold it. little chap cornered to very loyal put me in the past. moved. 28. before the morn when the school can constantly see a dirty avenue bum basically just a wear, dirty, chaotic muddle but his cilia each day are very happy, smiling, patting a basket ball, running in the a.m. side of the road behind him, emulated along an equally dirty little stray dog ​​running with them, with all delight in the face. when I moved Who concerns at a time there is no money and matter elated, and the small partner is really merry attach. (5555555 I can have money with a small partner Mody TT) 29. for years to Dalian to melodrama when the summer night a few people out on my own swinging back to the hostel do not know what the car seat. So I asked a passer. that people are very patient tells us left. After a when, we listened someone cry us back, a look back, that breathless pursue pedestrians over, say Oh, I forgot, as long asbus has not, and want to change junket car ride. was that moved... from where entire the good publicity Dalian 30. Many years ago I and aunt went to the stall to buy fascinating tape (that is how far the age of ... ah ...), aunt of the cervix fetter was robbed... and then a look of juvenile people shriek in almost ruffian catch the bandit crossed the.. to recover for a long time, the results catch up!! He caught his expiration and gave the necklace aunt, and then grinning left to say bye.... we moved the speck to linger that fatuous.. 31.18 years old and his best buddies went abruptly Inagi, traveling solo for the premier time they picked a very Pianmen (at fewest 05 people when that is not also many Daocheng). on Aden when the run into a mountain in Hong Kong, see the two of us young and small another girl, and resolved to take us to the Valley and Pearl Valley milk. Though the either of us did not go to height sickness, but Hong Kong people to help me carry my bags entire the way back?? my sack was bought largest variety, but also back to a head higher than male. at present there are links to where would occasionally send him postcards. 32. arrived in the United States that would, my mother is not in one night, so I went out looking for food The. when there is a tall school near the pizza shop, go there to point a piece of pizza, when the first

seared, roasted, etc. After the second boss and my employer confiscated penny , say I'm sorry I waited so long, sent instantly to me. It was disastrous that just arrived, not accustomed to peak, said thank you and left. But presently it was a demolition, that pizza shop is gone . 33. On one cause, remember it was packed at noon in the snack food, suddenly rain heavily, so he called me comes the students call her, and then I put the lunch boxes at the door, in the course of ten minutes ,Lacoste Swerve Trainers, there are three people ask me where to live one, to send me back, especially moving, so the original Normal University, students there is love ... (girl you is not look very good to see ....) 34. Now is the rent live in a house opposite the school, home 麻辣烫 downstairs, often to eat. to buy dinner last night and Dove, a joke and said her: The boss and the boss took a bowl and gush hot water to give her medicine, their own luncheon to eat fried rice cakes, Dove returned to a bowl of fried. 35. There are times to trickle on the road, the dwellers downstairs to see a tummy a dog. not like dogs, but the hair a little messy. Then my dad told me that the dog owner should be thrown away, the owner probably because the cell can not move can put it like a dog dart it away. a well-meaning people bring it back to eat, bath, dogs will be back to prevaricate on the floor beneath. not how go away, it ought be every day in the downstairs main back. suddenly thought, A friend, but I only you counselors call, only to discover examination has already begun. did not eat breakfast, drive from the house the past, a lot of rain that the world has not hit cars. so he casually stopped a personal car, someone else opened the door to unexpected sleepwalk a lot, said the position with others, and then the driver froze a moment, immediately took me to sbring an end to ... the past. also by and by cry out to comfort me, all right, certainly over 37.. internship in Paris time, and friends who made an meeting to the Palace of Seoul
race, the first n time I took the wrong subway ~ asked a lady on the practice just, this voyage is not going to Versailles subway, she suddenly is not remove , and then her first inside look at the chart,Lacoste Radiate Croc Trainers, but also the time at the next stop, obtain off the platform to see the directions, and then told me the car was not this, just to have two of Canada's grandmother is going to Versailles , also took the bad. and then next time, the lady to attach us to get off and take us to monitor him, they said,Lacoste Strap Trainers, or this site, then 5 minutes later the bicycle can go to Versailles. We really thank her, she repeatedly said it does not matter, to the inverse platform waiting for her ride the subway... likened to the cold Paris Metro, this really warm, our 38. remember that when the midday repast in the cafeteria suddenly comes in a small rustic couples weakened female, slender and black. just arrayed a Fried bread, men with their women with the plastic spoon to fared.'m touched.... was called attendant noiselessly ordered a soup to them. not know thatthey now how ah. 39. Xi'an excess baggage when flying to Shanghai, a kind of Shanghai Uncle, help me attach to me all the way kilograms 40. Today, with the dog out for a walk, happened downstairs in the construction, several workers GG drill bit in taking the stairs. I do not know is not a drill, in short, noisy voice, the dog was scared,Lacoste Zepher MR2 Trainers, fearful to move forward. GG smiled and said a emigrant employee, the first stop, dog terrified. and then, a total of seventy-eight look at my private Golden silence arrogance, Pidianpidian ran into the bushes. was very warm. 41. remembered the time before a delicate anorexia, finally agreeable friends see me eat, eat buffet two of the best trays, placed in between us, their bite with a spoon, coerce me to eat one ~ I do not eat she broke my jaws to eat, I was a good result, she lost several kilograms ~ on University, about the friendship, she was forced I eat that picture was actually a long time staying ~ (see here, lived glue eyes, muse of similar asset before. I was forced to eat every day Lu Wenwen kid, thank you) 42. read in front of friends fed phase of the one entity I think. said to be shame, from small to massive medication are struggling, not afraid of anguish is the throat does not survive, children had to eat noodles medicine tangle. University of times when a fever, bitter
faint and had to go to level. During the level did not go back in class soon quarters with a good friend showed me a small paper bag back, I thought I played a funny paper, opened it a twist good Emulsion children, moved to wah-wah's. (caution some children, friends, is to retain, not fraternizing on the line. do not do their own thing for no reason Why expect people to remedy you? not idle, not callous.) 43. last summer air, as is the day, we can only work at night. But vehicle is not convenient neither safe at night, and super-community where I live. So a whole month, the company colleagues take every day give way to my mouth, I do eat (super good day, got home at 2:30 at night, nap until 5 family members get up to do, it will be more of a me. Then after he went to sleep). One day I fell off the stepladder fell to the tail bone, my colleagues had bruises and a large bag of jellybean at me and secretly put my days of leave. 44. I remember junior high school team disco rehearsal, home late, parents must pick additional students, and I live far, but only my parents did not come pick me up, I sides of the last one prepared to take the bus back home, results after we know the sometime premier insisted on sending me home, so he told me the nightfall with me to the door on the handlebars, so few come back across the road the bus home. 45. high school to go to school the morning of the next the car and saw a couple of students, boys and girls stand in front of approach for her cover morning, I was very moved reading has been recorded up to now 46. about what happened early this morning. At that time fast comatose. to customary The use of mobile phones Douban. saw a girl post. that today is the birthday boy she likes. twenty years old. and she did not dare declare. in heave congratulating. also announced that the boys on the phone. I suddenly wanted to help the girl. and then send the message over to the boys I said: Happy birthday... I for one like your girls hair. I wish you happiness. Then the boys back: Thank you, thank ...^__ ^ a good time to go Replies ah then many people have found the man in the hair that information back to the moment they feel Haoxingfua although do not know each additional.

Sponsored Links