Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Members' Forums & Blogs

Members' Forums & Blogs Invite Post links to your forums and blogs in here.

Old 06-08-2011, 08:24 AM   #1
louboutin77

Default Bay Shore High School Rinning Back Karl Allison

Long Island, New York isn’t known for producing top-Cheap NFL Jerseys flight running backs—or college football prospects, in general—and that might be the only thing keeping Bay Shore High School senior Karl Allison from receiving more college interest.
“Everybody in Long Island, unfortunately,Cheap NBA Los Angeles Lakers Jerseys, is a sleeper prospect. I feel we’re under-recruited,” said Bayshore head football coach Jim Giattino. “If Karl was in Florida, he’d get a lot more phone calls.”
Allison is an explosive runner with a steady mix of speed and strength. But Giattino said that it’s his demeanor and attitude that sets him apart from other players.
“He’s the captain of our team. He’s a captain in every true sense of the word,” Giattino said. “He sets a great example for the kids. As a leader, his linemen and receivers want to block for him. Karl has a never-say-die attitude.”
At 5′6″ and 164 lbs., Giattino compares his game to San Diego Chargers running back Darren Sproles. While Allison likes that comparison, there’s another pro running back that he models his game after.
“Before every game, I watch Adrian Peterson’s high school highlight tape. He’s a Cheap NFL Chicago Bears Jerseys complete animal,” Allison said.
In his first game of the year, Allison rushed for 84 yards and two touchdowns in a 35-28 loss to William Floyd High School, the second best team in Bay Shore’s division. But in addition to his contributions to the running game, Allison also has the capabilities to make an impact on special teams. Last year, Bay Shore made the playoffs for the first time in 18 years—and it was Allison who returned the opening kickoff for a touchdown.
So far, several local colleges have taken notice. Marist, Stony Brook, and Albany have all expressed interest in Allison. He’s also been invited to Army’s game against North Texas this weekend.
“Well, Army is a D-1 school, but that’s a big commitment. I’m still thinking about it heavy because they’ve talked to me a lot, they like me a lot,” Allison said. “I just have to still see what’s out on the plate for me.”
Ultimately, Allison wants to major in sports medicine or 3-D graphic design—and wants to go to a school that offers one of those programs.
“Education is the most important thing. If they have my major, it’s definitely a plus,Gucci Sunglaess” Allison said. “The atmosphere has to be good. Bay Shore is very diverse already, so I’ll look to go to a very diverse school so that I’ll feel more comfortable.”
Still, Giattino thinks that Army would make a solid fit for Allison’s leadership ability.”Army recruits people, not just football players,” Giattino said. “He’s the total package.”

Sponsored Links