Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Miscellaneous Forums

Miscellaneous Forums This is a list of any forum that has a free advertising section but doesnt fit into the categories above.

Old 08-19-2011, 02:07 PM   #1
evelyg8fmyp

Thumbs up 2010 MLB Baseball Betting - MLB Jerseys Reviews

Article by ajec As any sports fan already knows, Major League Baseball is the classic example of a season being a marathon, not a sprint. These guys play six out of every seven days, for six straight months, which gives us an incredible amount of statistical data to comb over. Now that the first month of the 2010 season is in the books, each team has played 20+ games and we are able to begin to identify some trends that could give us an advantage.Focus on TotalsAs we are still early in the 2010 season, a lot of teams have yet to hit their stride. Teams that were expected to perform well may be struggling to win games, and teams that carried low expectations may be overachieving. Because of this, it is a little easier for the sports better to identify over/under trends for teams, regardless of their won/loss record. After one month of play, it is apparent that pitching has been dominating hitting (for the most part). This is a fairly common trend in MLB–as the saying goes, “as the <a href="http://www.nfljerseys-supply.com/ "><strong>Authentic nfl jerseys </strong></a> temperature heats up, so do the bats”. The following teams have been playing their games under the total at a high percentage: Cleveland Indians (5 overs – 13 unders) Houston Astros (5 overs – 12 unders) Seattle Mariners (7 overs – 13 unders) Chicago Cubs (6 overs – 11 unders) San Diego Padres (6 overs – 11 unders)Teams That Are Trending OverNot ALL teams are struggling to go over the total, however. The following teams have been playing their games over the total at a high percentage–you’ll likely be surprised at which teams currently top the list: Los Angeles Dodgers (14 overs – 6 unders) Arizona Diamondbacks (13 overs – 6 unders) Pittsburgh Pirates (12 overs – 6 unders) Florida Marlins (13 overs – 8 unders) Milwaukee Brewers (11 overs – 6 unders)Ride the WaveAs I mentioned earlier, this is not an uncommon trend to begin a baseball season. I would expect these trends to continue through May, but after that I definitely expect the hitters to begin establishing their dominance. Everything tends to find a way to balance itself out over the course of a baseball season, and the cream usually rises to the top. Keep this in mind. As the summer arrives, I will pay close attention to which teams start <a href="http://www.nfljerseys-supply.com/ "><strong>cheap nba jerseys</strong></a> heating up with their bats and begin betting on more games to go over the total. In the meantime, monitor the performance of the teams I’ve listed above and ride the under wave as long as it lasts.Best of luck, and please gamble responsibly!–ajec Check out more of our sports betting tips and start making money today. About the Author Like what you’ve read here? Want to become a smarter sports better and start making money instead of paying the books? Check out www.sportbooksreview.com today for more articles just like this one. Stop losing and start winning. Read our sports betting tips today. MLB on FOX Theme Song. I put short clips and pictures together. Enjoy, because this video always pumps me up for baseball. Download: You can download the MP3 file song on www.megaupload.com Please contact/message me if the link is broken and not working. Thank you very much guys for leaving comments and ratings. As this is probably gonna be my second video (I think) to reach 10000 views. By the way, I also realize that my baseball videos get more views and attention than any of my other types of videos. So that means I’ll make more baseball, less video games! Which to me. Means more views, and more subscribers. Which is good. Because I’ll be focusing on one type of video most of the time which will mean most my subs will be baseball fans and I will make sure my baseball subscribers watch baseball videos instead of random videos of variety (which I had been most of my YouTube career). So please subscribe! Nice! Over 10000 views! Thanks to all the sport fans out there! ———————————————————————————— Tags: MLB on FOX Sports Theme Song put short clips and pictures together Enjoy Baltimore Orioles <a href="http://www.nfljerseys-supply.com/"><strong>NBA jerseys</strong></a> Boston Red Sox Chicago White Sox Cleveland Indians Detroit Tigers Kansas City Royals Los Angeles Angels Minnesota Twins New York Yankees Oakland Athletics Seattle Mariners Tampa Bay Rays Texas Rangers Toronto Blue Jays Arizona Diamondbacks Atlanta Braves Chicago Cubs Cincinnati Reds Colorado Rockies Florida Marlins Houston Astros … Video Rating: 4 / 5 More Mlb Baseball Teams Articles

Sponsored Links