Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Auto Surf Traffic Exchanges

Auto Surf Traffic Exchanges This is a list of Auto Surf sites where you can get your site viewed by thousands of people a day. These are not Paid-to-Surf sites, those are listed in the classified's section. These are for traffic building only.

Old 05-14-2011, 03:38 AM   #1

Default 3 Different Styles of Complimenting_4914

Giving compliments is an art of it's own. And like any art, it's not always black and white, and it's not always an easy thing to do. If we say our compliments the wrong way, then it can come off insincere and discredit us as a nice person to date from the very start. But if we give compliments in a genuine manner, a manner that is memorable then it can make us very attractive.
And in dating, being perceived as attractive is key. However when you're on a date, do you want to give just any old compliment? Of course not, you want to be able to give compliments that are extraordinary, and to the point that it makes any person blush.
There are three levels of complimenting. Each level is more difficult to do, however each one also has a higher emotional attractiveness when done right.
The first level of complimenting is the one about the physical. Physical complimenting is about the way a woman dresses, it's about how handsome a man looks, or it can be about how nice a car that a girl owns. This first level of complimenting makes people feel good, but it also has the least amount of emotional impact, and is also the one that takes the least amount of effort to think of.
An example would be "Wow you, look so ######y in that dress."
The second level of complimenting is a step up, and allows for more emotional connection. This second level is behavioural focussed complimenting. This is about the way that a person acts,ed hardy tote bags, and does an activity. You might notice that the gentleman opened the car door for you, or that she brought a book written by your favourite author on your second date. These are all actions that people take, and you can compliment them on these behaviours.
"Thank you so much, that's so wonderful of you to be able to remember my favourite author. You are amazing."
This type of complimenting is the one that is used the most today, and is often done on dates.
If you want to really impress your dates, to give them a compliment that will knock them out of their shoes, then you need to be able to do visionary complimenting. Visionary complimenting can be hard, because this style of complimenting does not focus only on the behaviour, but it focusses on what the behaviour represents as a value or belief to that person. If a man is willing to open a car door for you, what does that say about his value and beliefs? Does this mean he's a caring person? Does this mean that he believes in treating women with respect?
Most of us don't take action for the sake of action. Most of the action we take comes from our emotional core. There is a value inside of us that tells us to go and buy the book, there is a value inside of us that continues to open doors for our dates. The goal is to find that value and to make it sound visionary.
For example if a date tells you "I do yoga." Yes it's nice that she's healthy. A visionary compliment that would impress a date would be, "Wow, you do yoga. I think it's absolutely wonderful that you take such great care of your health. That you must believe that your body is a temple, I can only imagine that you take great care of all the relationships you have with your closest friends because you probably value social health just as much."
Now it might seem strange at first, but the compliment wasn't just looking at the individual act of doing yoga. It was looking at what yoga represented. Yes it represented good health, treating the body as a divine shell, but being healthy physically also means being healthy emotionally,Ed hardy kids girl hoodies, and to be truly emotionally healthy, we must be able to surround ourselves with people we love and cherish.
The link can be hard to see at first. Which is why this style of complimenting is the hardest. What does doing a certain activity represent for the rest of a person's life? Does it mean she's an individual who cares not only about herself but others in society? If she's a workaholic, does this mean she loves money, or does this mean she truly believes in working hard to achieve all her life's dreams?
When you are able to compliment in a way that is visionary, you will be more attractive, and you will make your date feel so good about himself, that you'll stand above the rest.
The first-second combination allows for easy maneuvering and nice "zippy" moves on the streets. If you're expecting the slouched-over,cheap Gucci Sunglasses, "lone, unloved and apathetic biker" riding position that many cruisers offer, you're going to be disappointed. The best position on this bike is a standard straight up and down, nearly cop-like. It's comfortable,ed hardy boots, gives you tons of visibility - you're eye-to-eye with drivers in all but the tallest SUVs. Friends that see me on the road say that I look better on this bike than the others that I've ridden - time to have a chat with the wife and see if she likes white or black.The controls have a nice "retro" look,ed hardy earrings and necklace, but they are most definitely modern. Italian bike owners will be familiar with this layout. The clutch is butter smooth, allows for a lot of feathering and never gives a hint of any wooden or binary grabbiness. The instruments all have a slightly retro character, and this is also attractive, down to the speedometer that reads about 10% optimistic.
Looks like Guzzi had some left over parts from my old one, as they read almost identically. Brakes took a little getting used to. I'm more of a "front braker" person, so I usually apply the fronts and then ease the back brake in for a settling effect. Turns out that the Guzzi Linked brakes work well for this, although I adjusted my technique slightly to just use the front brake lever to peel off speed, and the rear lever to get down to business. For those of you unfamiliar, the linked brakes on equipped Moto Guzzi bikes operate the left front disc in conjunction with the rear disc. The front brake lever operates only the front right Brembo.The combination is both effective and safe. Hard to high-side a bike with linked brakes when used correctly, since you can modulate the speed of both wheels with the rear lever.

Sponsored Links