Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Online Classifieds Directory

Online Classifieds Directory Online Classifieds are an often over looked method of FREE Advertising and way of getting your brand name out there, but just ask around...they work, if you work them.

Old 10-07-2011, 04:43 PM   #11
g8m8n2yf
General of the Army

g8m8n2yf is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

33455 2008 年 05 月 24 日 04:29 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (1) Category: Personal Diary
Today I went to a small gathering of high school. From seafood to KTV, has come home to 3 o'clock, so happy, oh.
former happiness, it seems that most vividly in the memories of a night. I really miss that year's time. I also understand that people always want to look ahead, but occasionally think about the happy or unhappy past,red wing boots, rather than a people comfortable thing.
people grow up,red wing work boots, many things have become numb. Only in my heart, the innermost feelings is the most likely to be touched. Very contradictory, is the most inside,red wing shoes outlet, but also the most easy.
Our students are very good, something that makes me the most gratifying thing.
have a classmate told me that people want to live happily is the most important, can have a good day is one day. Looking back,red wing heritage boot, we always hold this kind of vision. Unexpectedly, today,red wing shoes sale, after so many years of social temper, he came to make people laugh is such a sad conclusion.
Perhaps we are old.
any case, we see that life is decent, I feel happy from the heart.
really, Hello everybody,red wing heritage, is really good.

wish you all
g8m8n2yf is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 10-07-2011, 04:43 PM   #12
oi1yum4ei6ku
Commander In Chief

oi1yum4ei6ku is on a distinguished road

,red wing work boots

| Back to logs list

33262 2008 年 01 月 03 日 15:38 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary
lost and has a life that moved like a dream awake sometimes opened his eyes a lot of unhappy friends and lovers come to walk the walk back and forth searching for what cover how long you actually have to be able to understand enough to hold your hand through the happy and sad day when we could have a night life is not a law of rhythm as 用心去感受 than eternal happiness of the moment after a bad night there are two people away sunrise and sunset cherish every moment will not be lonely,red wing heritage boots, will hold fortunate to have made you love me

cancel

| Back to logs list
oi1yum4ei6ku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 04:43 PM   #13
3xkfen5o3k5u
Commander In Chief

3xkfen5o3k5u is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

33172 2010 年 11 月 03 日 11:16 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Reading enriches the mind

China will be dismembered it? Dismembered and then how?
history can tell the future.

Abstract:
○ China, surrounded by a continuous \Masahiro Miyazaki, the Japanese critics as an outsider, \
○ why the United States surrounded by China? That is because the U.S. military and political standing of the 20th century on the basis of achievement, ready to build a world empire in the 21st century. In the 20th century, the United States defeated Japan, Germany and the Soviet Union; to complete the imperial cause in the 21st century, but also Japan and India, led by the European Union, disrupt,red wing heritage boots, and get rid of * the world,red wing heritage boot, Russia and China. The United States against three opponents were different strategies ... ...
○ kill opponents, eventually to occupy the opponent's wealth. * World oil; Russia, too, there are other wealth; China is in addition to the wealth directly, there are human resources. The United States is imperialist stage of capitalism. Greed prompted it to hold the world ... ...
○ African savanna, predators is the group to go along with herbivores; human world, war is to go along with wealth, is a strong turn around the weak; weak is strong prey.
○ 1840 to a peak accumulation of wealth in China, the European industrial power into the armed forces, the first comprehensive looting of China; 1894, China's Westernization movement in some of the wealth they accumulate; Japan will rise into the industrial power of the armed forces, the second looting of China;
○ Today, China has accumulated in the reform and opening up some of the wealth from the United States, through debt,red wing shoes outlet, \Organization of the United States has strategic encirclement of China, there are indications that a third of the looted wealth in China will begin.
○ 20 century, the world's wealth but also the world's strategic focus shifted through three times: in the first half of Europe; the seventies and eighties to the Middle East; the nineties so far in the Asia Pacific.
○ war to go along with wealth,red wing shoe store, so half of the 20th century, two world wars in Europe; Middle East war broke out two decades seven or eight times; now, the war will begin in Asia. Japan's economy has been suppressed down, tigers have experienced a financial crisis, the turn out of China. How could the laws of war in China outside of alienation?
○ from another perspective: the economic crisis in the early 20th century Britain, led to World War I; the financial crisis of 1929 led to World War II in 1939; the 2009 financial crisis Who says that will not lead to war?
○ laws of the world's wealth and war, the Chinese defense does not automatically translate into self-defense capability of the GDP is only \to guns. \War has always been their \
○ hollow strategic industries, countries do not actually result in bones and teeth, only the fat. China's development of the main drivers of real estate and finance, blowing bubbles, invoices votes,red wing shoes online, hidden crisis. 2030, China's urbanization will be completed at the same time, the United States and Europe's new military construction will be completed. Is also a wealth of external forces and China increased risk of synchronization process, therefore, a large bubble on the cannon, the great catastrophe in China will be coming at this time.
○ \
○ Once the Chinese have been mutilated, China's huge population will be used as cannon fodder in the United States, and Russia die.
China is now richer,red wing boots, and the rich more. What the rich have a common mentality is this? That is to seek safety. If your body is only ten dollars, do not walk down the street What do you worry about; If your body with a million, you may not consciously guard against thieves; If you take a million, you may be afraid of robbery. If you have a billion do? You may be asked to guard, the raising of dogs. Golden State Securities chief economist Dr. Jin Yanshi in a report to tell me about to open a Shanghai real estate, 800 million yuan a house and dozens of acres of yard, the house is used in bulletproof glass.
personal security easy to handle. A group? This is not the individual can decide. This will depend on national security. You keep the money, is but a hair. Country is the skin. Without the skin, the hair stand? Therefore, we should be concerned about national security.
more money, security awareness is stronger, as individuals, it could have been natural. But I found that our country now seems not the case.
the country's current security situation? China-Burma border shortly before the bold event, and then forward that shocked the world in Xinjiang, \Continue to push forward, followed by the North Korean nuclear crisis, the East China Sea, South China Sea issue, China-Australia relations, Sino-Indian border in Tibet, \also not one of a myriad of political, economic and diplomatic all the other bad news for China.
this is the case the past two years, the picture is already four smoke signals.
a single view, the reasons for each problem is different, the overall observation, the situation is clear.
3xkfen5o3k5u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 04:44 PM   #14
g8m8n2yf
General of the Army

,red wing motorcycle boot

| Back to logs list

33262 2008 年 01 月 03 日 15:38 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary
lost and has a life that moved like a dream awake sometimes opened his eyes a lot of unhappy friends and lovers come to walk the walk back and forth searching for what cover how long you actually have to be able to understand enough to hold your hand through the happy and sad day when we could have a night life is not a law of rhythm as 用心去感受 than eternal happiness of the moment after a bad night there are two people away sunrise and sunset cherish every moment will not be lonely,red wing store, will hold fortunate to have made you love me

cancel

| Back to logs list
Old 10-07-2011, 04:44 PM   #15
oi1yum4ei6ku
Commander In Chief

oi1yum4ei6ku is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

33172 2010 年 11 月 03 日 11:16 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Reading enriches the mind

Abstract:
○ China,red wing shoes online, surrounded by a continuous \Masahiro Miyazaki, the Japanese critics as an outsider, \
○ why the United States surrounded by China? That is because the U.S. military and political standing of the 20th century on the basis of achievement, ready to build a world empire in the 21st century. In the 20th century, the United States defeated Japan, Germany and the Soviet Union; to complete the imperial cause in the 21st century, but also Japan and India, led by the European Union, disrupt, and get rid of * the world, Russia and China. The United States against three opponents were different strategies ... ...
○ kill opponents, eventually to occupy the opponent's wealth. * World oil; Russia, too,red wing motorcycle boot, there are other wealth; China is in addition to the wealth directly, there are human resources. The United States is imperialist stage of capitalism. Greed prompted it to hold the world ... ...
○ African savanna, predators is the group to go along with herbivores; human world, war is to go along with wealth, is a strong turn around the weak; weak is strong prey.
○ 1840 to a peak accumulation of wealth in China, the European industrial power into the armed forces, the first comprehensive looting of China; 1894, China's Westernization movement in some of the wealth they accumulate; Japan will rise into the industrial power of the armed forces, the second looting of China;
○ Today, China has accumulated in the reform and opening up some of the wealth from the United States, through debt, \Organization of the United States has strategic encirclement of China, there are indications that a third of the looted wealth in China will begin.
○ 20 century, the world's wealth but also the world's strategic focus shifted through three times: in the first half of Europe; the seventies and eighties to the Middle East; the nineties so far in the Asia Pacific.
○ war to go along with wealth, so half of the 20th century, two world wars in Europe; Middle East war broke out two decades seven or eight times; now, the war will begin in Asia. Japan's economy has been suppressed down, tigers have experienced a financial crisis, the turn out of China. How could the laws of war in China outside of alienation?
○ from another perspective: the economic crisis in the early 20th century Britain, led to World War I; the financial crisis of 1929 led to World War II in 1939; the 2009 financial crisis Who says that will not lead to war?
○ laws of the world's wealth and war, the Chinese defense does not automatically translate into self-defense capability of the GDP is only \to guns. \War has always been their \
○ hollow strategic industries, countries do not actually result in bones and teeth, only the fat. China's development of the main drivers of real estate and finance, blowing bubbles, invoices votes, hidden crisis. 2030, China's urbanization will be completed at the same time, the United States and Europe's new military construction will be completed. Is also a wealth of external forces and China increased risk of synchronization process, therefore, a large bubble on the cannon, the great catastrophe in China will be coming at this time.
○ \
○ Once the Chinese have been mutilated, China's huge population will be used as cannon fodder in the United States, and Russia die.
China is now richer, and the rich more. What the rich have a common mentality is this? That is to seek safety. If your body is only ten dollars, do not walk down the street What do you worry about; If your body with a million, you may not consciously guard against thieves; If you take a million, you may be afraid of robbery. If you have a billion do? You may be asked to guard, the raising of dogs. Golden State Securities chief economist Dr. Jin Yanshi in a report to tell me about to open a Shanghai real estate,red wing heritage boots, 800 million yuan a house and dozens of acres of yard, the house is used in bulletproof glass.
personal security easy to handle. A group? This is not the individual can decide. This will depend on national security. You keep the money, is but a hair. Country is the skin. Without the skin, the hair stand? Therefore, we should be concerned about national security.
more money, security awareness is stronger,red wing mens boots, as individuals, it could have been natural. But I found that our country now seems not the case.
the country's current security situation? China-Burma border shortly before the bold event,red wing motorcycle boots, and then forward that shocked the world in Xinjiang, \Continue to push forward, followed by the North Korean nuclear crisis, the East China Sea, South China Sea issue,red wing heritage boot, China-Australia relations, Sino-Indian border in Tibet, \also not one of a myriad of political, economic and diplomatic all the other bad news for China.
a single view, the reasons for each problem is different, the overall observation, the situation is clear.
oi1yum4ei6ku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 04:44 PM   #16
3xkfen5o3k5u
Commander In Chief

,red wing work boots

| Back to logs list

35342 2007 年 02 月 02 日 22:33 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category :..... L__ you just like my smile
I need you decide
not how I want to
I'm not for you manufacture
concern is like quicksand
pull me down
Love is a beautiful slogan
through your perspective
you my preferences
lightly,red wing motorcycle boot,
tune it to your
good for me, I know you
I know
my pride, my worries
you do not understand
how to love you enough
After all, black and white need to run free
can not meet the hug
can you feel my word
I can not ######## real
can you take my hands
you will feel the sincerity
can you feel my word
I can not ######## real
do not want to please
You just think I'm important
you as long as I politely
pretend to not see other
not how I want to
When I depressed mood
concern is like quicksand
pull me down
Love is a beautiful slogan
through your perspective
you my preferences
lightly,red wing shoes sale,
tune it to your
good for me,red wing heritage boots, I know you
I know
my pride,red wing store, my worries
you do not understand
how to love you enough
After all, black and white need to run free
rap: i keep on comin 'back for more yo
I close my eyes and pray day and night
why only my music can make me rely on
I know my world is getting smaller and smaller
get away run away
face with a smile how
face you enough how
how the tears are out
lips protrude significantly better how serious
This is not crying like
how a melody in my head
has been around the turn
rate has been propped
Once again,red wing boot store, I pray
help me
can you feel my word
I can not ######## real
can you take my hands
you will feel the sincerity
can you feel my word
I can not ######## real
do not want to please you just think I'm important
Old 10-07-2011, 04:45 PM   #17
g8m8n2yf
General of the Army

| Back to logs list

Abstract:
○ China, surrounded by a continuous \Masahiro Miyazaki, the Japanese critics as an outsider, \
○ why the United States surrounded by China? That is because the U.S. military and political standing of the 20th century on the basis of achievement, ready to build a world empire in the 21st century. In the 20th century, the United States defeated Japan, Germany and the Soviet Union; to complete the imperial cause in the 21st century, but also Japan and India, led by the European Union, disrupt, and get rid of * the world, Russia and China. The United States against three opponents were different strategies ... ...
○ kill opponents, eventually to occupy the opponent's wealth. * World oil; Russia,red wing motorcycle boots, too, there are other wealth; China is in addition to the wealth directly, there are human resources. The United States is imperialist stage of capitalism. Greed prompted it to hold the world ... ...
○ African savanna, predators is the group to go along with herbivores; human world, war is to go along with wealth,red wing heritage boot, is a strong turn around the weak; weak is strong prey.
○ 1840 to a peak accumulation of wealth in China, the European industrial power into the armed forces, the first comprehensive looting of China; 1894, China's Westernization movement in some of the wealth they accumulate; Japan will rise into the industrial power of the armed forces,red wing shoes, the second looting of China;
○ Today, China has accumulated in the reform and opening up some of the wealth from the United States, through debt, \Organization of the United States has strategic encirclement of China, there are indications that a third of the looted wealth in China will begin.
○ war to go along with wealth, so half of the 20th century, two world wars in Europe; Middle East war broke out two decades seven or eight times; now, the war will begin in Asia. Japan's economy has been suppressed down, tigers have experienced a financial crisis, the turn out of China. How could the laws of war in China outside of alienation?
○ hollow strategic industries, countries do not actually result in bones and teeth, only the fat. China's development of the main drivers of real estate and finance, blowing bubbles,red wing motorcycle boot, invoices votes, hidden crisis. 2030, China's urbanization will be completed at the same time, the United States and Europe's new military construction will be completed. Is also a wealth of external forces and China increased risk of synchronization process, therefore, a large bubble on the cannon, the great catastrophe in China will be coming at this time.
○ \
China is now richer, and the rich more. What the rich have a common mentality is this? That is to seek safety. If your body is only ten dollars, do not walk down the street What do you worry about; If your body with a million, you may not consciously guard against thieves; If you take a million, you may be afraid of robbery. If you have a billion do? You may be asked to guard, the raising of dogs. Golden State Securities chief economist Dr. Jin Yanshi in a report to tell me about to open a Shanghai real estate, 800 million yuan a house and dozens of acres of yard, the house is used in bulletproof glass.
more money,red wing heritage, security awareness is stronger, as individuals, it could have been natural. But I found that our country now seems not the case.
the country's current security situation? China-Burma border shortly before the bold event, and then forward that shocked the world in Xinjiang,red wing work boots, \Continue to push forward, followed by the North Korean nuclear crisis, the East China Sea, South China Sea issue, China-Australia relations, Sino-Indian border in Tibet, \also not one of a myriad of political, economic and diplomatic all the other bad news for China.
Old 10-07-2011, 04:45 PM   #18
3xkfen5o3k5u
Commander In Chief

| Back to logs list

34994 2008 年 08 月 07 日 13:20 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary
; yesterday, National Bureau of Statistics Economic Review said that the current macroeconomic situation and policy in terms of level or demand level, do not support housing prices continued to rise,red wing work boots, \After years of rising house prices, the Chinese real estate market began to return to the rational. \not great. \\January to May this year, 40 major cities new housing,red wing heritage boot, the accumulated turnover of second-hand housing area decreased by 24.9% year on year, 20.9%. The first half of 70 cities nationwide housing sales price rose year on year and the chain showed a downward trend.

order to curb speculative demand, since late last year, the central bank, China Banking Regulatory Commission issued a number of interest rates and raising the deposit reserve ratio of policy measures,red wing boot store, developers and buyers from both ends to tighten credit,red wing motorcycle boot, and improve the loan terms to curb speculative demand. January of this year, the State Council issued \\br> beyond the ability of national consumption

\. \

while maintaining real estate funds quickly withdrawn from circulation in the other channel \Statistics show that sales of the first half of Beijing residential area of 3,493,000 square meters, down 49.5%; Shanghai real estate sales down 18.5% year on year; Shenzhen New home sales area 1,704,100 square meters,red wing shoes, down 54.38%.

National Bureau of Statistics reminder Although slower price gains in housing prices return to the rational not in place,red wing shoe store, the real estate market structure adjustment is not the case in place, the real estate market will not be a solid foundation for the development, real estate market expectations could hardly be optimistic.
Old 10-07-2011, 04:46 PM   #19
obg72dhe8z
Commander In Chief

obg72dhe8z is on a distinguished road

WASHINGTON (trainee journalist Huang Hailei) yesterday, more than 12 noon, at the South Third Ring Road, Fengtai District, Majiapu shop at Carrefour, Mr. Gu Kewang closing prices when there are errors found in the help desk staff and their To recover after negotiation store receipts, Mr. Wang was rejected,belstaff jackets sale, the two sides quarrel ensued. Wang supermarket three limbs of security and conflict,belstaff panther jacket, both sides were injured.
Mr. Wang's wife, Ms. Kou quoted him as saying,belstaff motorcycle jackets, at noon yesterday, Mr. Wang in the wine area to buy merchandise, see the two bottles of packaging similar to, but did not mark the price of Red Star Erguotou.
salesman told him the two bottles of wine priced at 51 yuan and 58 yuan. Mr. Wang,belstaff sale, after the election a bottle bill at the cash register,outlet belstaff, holding store receipts to leave, he found two bottles of Erguotou are charged 58 yuan. Mr. Wang to the help desk for information, goods and small attendant view votes explained that the cashier mistakenly believe that the two bottles of wine are the same price, scan code generated when an error, Mr. Wang agreed to refund the 58 yuan, but he must leave the small shopping vote,
Ms. Cole acknowledged that time, Mr. Wang attitude really excited, but the attitude is also very tough, . Upon seeing the scene crowd rushed to the police.
Last night, Carrefour responsible person, cashiers check in the process of scanning errors do occur, staff has apologized and agreed to return the beer money,19 -year-old boy died after onset during military, with the archive, so the staff asked Mr. Wang to leave small notes. 3 Security in the dispute also were injured,
the official said to the cashier's mistake and the behavior of security personnel, the company has the customer to apologize. After the incident,18 -year-old guy was mistaken revenge play out the, the company arranged store personal tracking the matter. Meanwhile, the company will further strengthen staff training to avoid similar incidents.
11 points as news dispatch last night, Ms. Cole said the two sides still in the police station dealing with the matter.
obg72dhe8z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 04:56 PM   #20
g8m8n2yf
General of the Army

| Back to logs list

35377 2006 年 05 月 14 日 19:41 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Emotional World
s I,]
shortly after the extinction of the dinosaurs, she loves him, and he did not know.
her sweetest fruit to feed to his mouth, he did not know.
the most beautiful animal bones her necklace hung from his neck, he still did not know.
even when she nestled tenderly in his arms, to sleep with a smile when he did not know.
He wore the most beautiful skins family clothes, wearing the most beautiful family of animal bones necklace, also followed the family around the most beautiful women, but
is he still did not know it because she loved him. He seems to take for granted, take for granted usually not a good thing, there are many things that can not send the
now, there are a lot of things unusual due to become accustomed to unusual. So he lived
extraordinary day, he still did not know that all is not unusual.
At that time, and the alien war is inevitable. Winners are slaves and the right to life, loser doomed to lose everything. This is natural
law.
numerous clan in a war time, they lost the war. Some people lost their freedom, some people lost their lives.
usually men who lost their lives, the loss of liberty is a woman. For a long time so, no one think this is not fair, less competent should certainly throw in the towel.
men waiting to be captured were killed, women are an alien waiting to be brought back to his man cave.
she and he will be alien slaves, the slave is not free.
she did not think he might have been killed.
when she watched him go down in the alien's sword, she cried.
she had cried for him many times, only this time in front of him, because of that moment, her heart really broken.
she had cried for him many times, only this time he saw,red wing motorcycle boots, until that moment, he realized, all unusual, he knew that she loved
him. He said to myself, I owe you a tear. But he can not do anything because he was dead.
alien found to have a female leader of prisoners died, allegedly because my heart is broken.
[Second World]
he is a bird, she is a fish.
they love each other, but they can not meet.
He went to God - the birds are always closest to God's animals.
God said to him: Your marriage is a Sansei III, this is the second Health, now in this life did not count on it, or wait for my next life bar. Bird no tears, but
is crying his heart.
God sighed softly: I see your heart in tears. I can use force to allow you to tears, but you have to remember that only a drop.
After a child, God said: Let me tell you a not a way to approach it, God said, according to the former, as long as the sea dries up, the fish in the water will
into a bird ... ...
He immediately flew away. The figure looked at him, God said to himself: \, do not cry \Mind
, he saw numerous sea dries up, she became a bird, and he at her shed a drop of precious tears, told her \However,red wing shoe store,
all this only occurred in the heart.
Some say he is cuckoo, to remind you timely sowing;
some say The bird, in order to revenge only to fill the sea.
they are wrong. Because they do not know if this is love Sansei III.
until the day he fell, although he did not believe the sea is filled quit, but he really exhausted.
he felt himself to cry, and he struggled to contain himself, he shouted themselves hoarse: \
fell to the sea.
he gradually sinking into the sea, in life the last moment, he saw her figure, she saw him.
but they can not see each other's tears, because they are in the water.
[Third World]
when she or fish, she vowed to become a bird. So she became a bird Third World.
him? The world he is a small flying insects. This time she visited
God. God said to her: This is your last life of marriage, is the last chance. After this life, you will forget themselves in each other
rivers and lakes.
heart of God once again saw the bird in tears, then told her: in his third world, you will encounter a crisis, when he would wear shining armor to save you and Cloth
into fire and water, and then also you tear.
wind, her dialogue with God to his ears. He smiled. He knows he can finally see her this third world. Thus, those, then drop
tears, can give her.
this life, they find each other.
left, right, continue to choose.
more than once, they fly in the same way, but at different times.
more than once, they will meet, chose the opposite direction, thus missed.
They chase each other, many times they repeat each other's line, they missed many times.
the sky is too large.
a day of winter,red wing motorcycle boot, the wind told him that she was flying toward him, tell him to wait here.
he was ecstatic, afraid to miss her, leaning on a pine tree on hanging around, he found that sometimes the sun was actually kind of brilliant. The two world he is the first
times have time to notice the incident.
Sun noted that another thing: he was dying! No one flies to spend the winter. He can not wait for her.
he began to feel he was dying. He hated life is too short to hate flies; he hated the birds can not swim past life; he hated himself so late to understand her
love him.
he was dying, but it can not die, because it is their marriage in the last life out. Full Metal Jacket Cloth
then it? Then that tear it? Is God lying once again?
she was flying over, but his life in the rapidly passing.
see all this, he nestled in the pine trees growing on crying.
tears a drop of pine resin, which surrounded him just tear up tightly, so that his life is no longer passes, so he saved the last one
point of vitality. But also lose the freedom of movement.
This is the last I of the. No one can watch them again miss.
she flew, he cried, he cried silently,red wing shoes sale, already solidified resin.
she saw a golden thing, was so bright. But she missed, because in her heart, something bright and no more important to him.
last life, so they miss.
in her exhausted to fall, the sun was crying, it was overcast; the wind cry, so rain
[later]
flew forward regardless of all time, still for reincarnation.
years of reincarnation, the resin becomes amber, and he is also relying on the little vitality of the last to live in his third World. Not be broken as long as the amber,
he would have been living in the Third World, keep looking at the period of marriage.
cycle many times, she has become a woman. But she had forgotten that part of Sansei III of marriage, she had another lover, who fortunately
blessed together.
One day, her boyfriend saw the only amber, buy necklace made to her. She hung it around her neck.
This is the first time, so intimate that they can be together, but he could not speak, she had forgotten.
looked at her and her boyfriend live happily, sometimes he is very jealous, and sometimes very happy, but more remorse - if they understand a little earlier
, he can be happy, and she had to live together. He cried countless times, but he had no tears.
One day, a fire in her company, she was on the top floor.
desperately to escape her, ah, but the great fire, at the foot of a sea of fire.
Vulcan growled: I would also like to swallow a life!
she could not hear because she was the last goal, because she is not ancient creatures.
he heard, he was still living in his third World.
that moment, he suddenly remembered the Word of God thousands of years ago: \
in the fire, and then also you tear. \.
she did not know where the flames behind her, it would only melt amber, amber emitted from a bubble - that was his shed for her before the resin solidification
a tear,red wing work boots, which tear at the Millennium Vulcan after being released.
do not ask how he is doing, even if there is no sea of fire, his vitality will be broken because of the disappearance of Amber.
Vulcan swallowed the last of a life, stop behind her.
she rushed out of the flames, flew at her boyfriend's arms, crying. People say she was a miracle escape from fire in.
her boyfriend holding her crying, loudly say \
just before the millennium bug's dying words, that is an \to the crisis,red wing shoes, when he would wear shining armor to save you and fire and water into Mount Caramel, and also you
tear. \many reasons.
[Last]
cycle continues, life continues.
the only not to continue, is that part of the forgotten Sansei III marriage.