Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Other

Other Post anything that does not fit in the above categories here.

Old 05-12-2011, 05:51 PM   #1
sandy7827
Commander In Chief

sandy7827 is on a distinguished road
Default the Pierre Cardin accounted for one two.

11 27, artist Pierre Cardin fashion world to become Russia's Honorary Advisor, National Institute of the Arts ugg slippers clearance, the same day jordan high heel, he visited Moscow in particular, participated in art school ceremony held for him. This is his 32nd visit to Russia this life. who desire to have Russian passports 86-year-old Pierre Cardin Russian State Institute of the Arts who attended the ceremony, becoming an honorary member of the College. Russian State Institute of the Arts currently has over 3,000 students and teachers and 150 honorary members. in Moscow, Pierre Cardin received REN TV television interview, he disclosed that he has always been a kind of inexplicable affair of Russia. "I had a Russian ambassador in Paris, I would particularly like to get Russian passports, though, politics appears to have little to me. I hope that through this (with a passport, traveling to Russia) to deepen the understanding of Russia , whether its culture, traditions and history - Russia has a long history. " praised the Russian half-century history of changes Russia as Pierre Cardin learn a great deal of historical and cultural heritage, he talked about Russia's political transformation, also have the sole channel view. "I have witnessed Russia's political changes had occurred in this country pay attention to the changes, especially changes in foreign affairs. I could see this country become more open, free, and I think the Russian people are very grateful to the Government to their open and free opportunity. " Pierre Cardin also stressed that he says does not mean immediate change in Russia. "I do not mean the changes in Russia now, I look at the history of Russia in 50 years, indeed, half a century in Russia too much change." said Putin was a "tide people " Pierre Cardin assessment is not too much current President Dmitry Medvedev, he said, unless he and Medvedev have had a period of personal contacts, he was eligible to make a comment. But the artist has praised the former president and current Prime Minister Vladimir Putin's style of interaction with others. "He has his own style, Putin and I have too many personal contacts, I found he was a 'wave of people', always leading the new trend, this is obvious." Pierre Cardin its people July 1922 Pierre Cardin was born in Italy, 7, after adding the French nationality, a generation of fashion designers. Pierre Cardin fashion avant-garde design style known around the world, adding that he specializes in the design geometry, elements of composition, although the main fashion design women, but women often abandon the traditional form of clothing designed to be desirable style of men and woman should . In 1954, he created under the tight loose "bubble filled", won a lot of leg full of women of all ages. has been said that French civilization, there are four most famous name, status nike sneaker heels, the most prominent: the Eiffel Tower, President Charles de Gaulle and leather clothing and Maxim restaurant. Among these, the Pierre Cardin accounted for one two. yilai:nike high heels

Male Age pretending to be cool colors proper way (Figure )_9170
sandy7827 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links