Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Post Your Products & Services Here

Post Your Products & Services Here This section is for posting your free classified ads about new products and services, software, ebooks, and more.

Old 10-08-2011, 09:06 AM   #1
yesenwnkb
Captain

yesenwnkb is on a distinguished road
Default nike air force one pink - giving people a posterior approach ...

reproduced from friends network user at 23:53 on August 1, 2011 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary < / p> 1, could lose everything, and do not lose the smile ... ... 2, encountered do not want to answer the question, look directly at each other's eyes, smile, silence. 3, love is like multiplication, one zero, the result is always zero ... ... 4, love to laugh girls, not bad luck. 5, someone asking you for something, smile and look him: What to you want to use me for? 6, please remember, a good friend is defined as: your mix is ??good, her psyche happy for you; you mix well, she sincerely anxious for you. 7, in fact, between boys and girls can have a pure friendship, but if you begin with the ambiguous approach to his words, then you have no life that a male confidant . 8, you do not have so many viewers, do not be so tired. 9, was trying and you vexatious, quiet look at him and said: I wish Hello mood. And then leave. 10, can speak <a href="http://www.ecigs-store.com/egot-004-p-12.html"><strong>what is in an electronic cigarette</strong></a> directly, people are very straightforward, and that hypocrisy is better than good. 11, see through, but not truth. A lot of things, like if you know what, no need to say so. 12, does not contravene the principles of, to be tolerant of others, can help to help, do not force the people no way out, giving people a posterior approach. 13, not bit overestimating their own collective strength, because when you choose to leave, they will find that even without you, The Sun Also Rises! 14, to a certain extent the bad life will be better, because it can not be worse. 15, if not happy and do not frown, because you never know who will fall in love with your smile ... 16, may not have done a good deed Good News, honest people often suffer. But the advantage is nothing to be ashamed. 17, I believe his words, but do not really ... ... learn a little hypocrisy, those who long eye ... ... 18, certainly will not hurt those who love me and I love the people ... ... 19, learn to be tolerant of people hurt themselves, because they are poor, each has its own difficulties. 20, the weaknesses of human nature have a clear understanding, but I always believe that true love, love will always cherish the simple desire. 21, since the hand, do not easily let go. Everyone's love is limited, always bother to go to waste love, eventually you will find that you did not have the ability and courage to love again! 22, not old in front of others you talk to your bare the plight of the vulnerable. 23, do not do hedgehogs can not with the enemies and the enemies who do not are not with you forever no need to remember some things in mind. 24, do not stop learning. No matter what learning, language, cooking, skills. 25, do not waste time on the Internet and watching idol. 26, a little better on their own, in a bad mood, what are other considerations, to eat their favorite bar. 27, when you say left is to let each other hurt, you have to each other causing the greatest harm. 28,nike air force one pink, important, love your family, always ....< br> 29, happy most important, who, what, what is going to make you happy , go with them together. What things make you happy, you will leave him. No conditions, to create the conditions have to leave him. 30, do not grab a friend's boyfriend, even if the former <a href="http://www.ecigs-store.com/zreeoa-001-p-24.html"><strong>smokeless cigarette</strong></a> boyfriend, girl's reputation more than anything else. 31, not to hurt the boys and girls, love you do not want you boys to do this dirty thing. 32, walk upright, to meet <a href="http://www.ecigs-store.com/greentank-001-p-14.html"><strong>of electronic cigarette</strong></a> people who do not want to say hello, nod and smile, straight through. 33, even in love with her boyfriend every day and do not in money, that will make you love a heavy burden. 34, not to friends or relatives work together, and finally you must hate each other. 35, he can not be the best, but it must be the most suitable for you. 36, there is no perfect thing, there is no perfect person, the key is clear in the end what you want. To be desired, will have lost another part of it. If everything you want, will get nothing at all. 37, have their own vision and goals for the future, women have to live for themselves but for their own struggle. 38, they do not like people, can be quoted to silence a smile; 39, not always to find fault with others, since you did decide to love like that He, do not continue to go after the other with critical, before asking others to progress, to make their first progress. 40, money is important, but can not rely on men or parents, he must maintain a certain ability to make money. Do not find the rich as their own standards, it looks like you will never get happiness. 41, their fair share of things, and strive to 100 points. 42, not to trample on their dignity. You can not him, but can not do without no dignity. 43, first learn to respect themselves, then others will love you. 44, when the boys free to harm you, remain calm, telling myself that one day my knees and begged me to let him, but I never ignore him. label: 80 out after the temperament should smile | Back to logs list
yesenwnkb is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links