Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Members' Forums & Blogs

Members' Forums & Blogs Invite Post links to your forums and blogs in here.

Old 08-21-2011, 11:10 PM   #1
Ksalh9689x

Default Tough !

Small business purchase classic clothing , making six million six-year

accidentally saw in a bbs, cried the feel for the buy prestigious clothes business.
a supply
see a lot of people a day care to find sources, like with a good supply, there is a guarantee business. But first, in truth, in the store,
fewest, supply. As the saying goes, one-third of goods, seven sold. During this period, remember, do not prefer the one you love, only the rejection of the plebiscite lightly.
sample; I get 20 yuan a small shirt. 10.
1 件 sold for 145 yuan, a 80, the repose of the daytime, a prerequisite to sell their own anyway. Sure higher than 80.
Some people may say: the real black.
I tell you: the clothes that the value of the process of selling. How many customers, is the lack of clothes to wear? Women buy clothes, is to enjoy the buying process.
price of buying these clothes a woman is not serious with you, they just do not feel expensive, amusement, and probably not very good, is not currently really need,
but keep tiny later with a small can take. Prices do, wear out, not expensive anyhow. Cheap, and will not wear.
do not trust you try the - 20? too expensive, too expensive! 10 Well, I bought the home nanny to wear! ! !

selling clothes, to adore their own goods. Do not prop anything against a long time to sell. I also repent the time getting goods. I will learn its course,
but I still remedy it as the most beautiful clothes to sell.
my faith that time: litter can partake in the rotation of commodities, not to advert I sell new clothes!
not boast, the passion of the guests came at me, a lot of regular customers. Record, one day more than 3,000 sales, at least to earn more than 2000.
least 700, there are more than 400 points profit.

4 months after the second shop opened.
I dug a girl sent to fast food, 600 yuan wages, 1500 to me, she really did sales than anything else. Our market,
1500 is a reasonable remuneration (then), but proficient. I Pianbu Xin, I believe that passion. I started getting goods
adjustment methods.
better find a partner to find the goods.
I traveled all the markets, have been chose, the selected two wholesalers.
Why? With the village! Look good, as with the Wang family.
many people purchase, like the East to get West to take, feel look good, getting goods as I will not.
I focus on two
get cooked a big customer. Others do not see the new version, I could get, and then cooked, and began to be returned for repay.
I also keep up a good version
, wrong version I thought for Yahuo not less that a relatively uniform style home, will not mess with up the road.
look by those grade sister take the goods, I died laughing.

my strength is sales, I will not delay in getting goods on the. I kept the money, shop, 18 months, consisting of 4. Since I try to sell anything,
I
wholesalers have been migrated. I often credit, liquidity additional significantly.
I later opened more than 10 stores, a absolute of six wholesale goods. I leave early a.m. for the end of what cargo is no pressure.
Here, you will think I am the kind of person too!
hundred percentage you will guess wrong.
I sold 13 in a small shirt, I was wearing Chanel disguising. Then PRADA.D & G. I do not play.
I have another harvest: 6 years, I have more than 20 men salesperson business, more than 20 boss. They comprehend,
business actually does not take much money.
I school them, people who do something out of nothing.
I muse is the harvest work clothes,GHD Benefit Styler, no quick repair to.
I think
some of you have such a person: like to buy, more like to wear.
I do not wear brand-name of. Wrong,GHD MK4 Gold Straighteners, not the brand name of certain requirements.
Now my business was very good, expensive goods, are also selling well. Honestly, so many good things via this fashion also know a seven thousand seven hundred eighty-eight.
is that you must dress up as the boss of shipshape, whether you want good business. And store the goods can merely match point, he will never wear version,
is salesperson
that stuff. You must wear a grade, you have a grade shop clothes. Did not understand, try to wear a huge brand name, as your armor.
time, a warm laugh you will make a lot of downright woman obediently convert your regular customers.
selling inexpensive goods and sell your goods is not the same.
selling cheap goods, to be lukewarm,
sell your goods, to cool a little.
you will find snobbery? Wrong.
at the altitude of the store, you feel a little after that polite coldness? !
my sellers. Like this. 2000 about the clothes, do not offer. Take a computer call her, remember, looked at her eyes.
he was just polite enough. If she is the consumer level, she felt she had to certify it to you. Woman connate predators, so friendly.
she felt not value your goods.
sell your goods,GHD Purple Styler Straighteners, smiling little as feasible, even now many times the customer to patronize, but also polite courteous, polite anew.

Dong Chexi pull, naturally, to use the book when Fang Henshao
A friend asked me, you have done your goods, cheap goods have done, and why?
actually come to see the shop.
next gate about what grade to sell, you want photos with. Usually high vehicle, you need to do volume. No one location to do your goods.
course, I like to get together, do not engage in a divide store where a die end, not to save the hire is a waste of time.
Some would say I keep engaged two years, two years, every minute of postpone you earn hundreds of thousands.
sell cheap, pull carts Aberdeen purchase, sell your goods, out of a BMW.
sell 100 each, production 90 is too slow, 90% is not much.
1000 a sale of 30% is 300.
but to keep your goods. Is true. You can not keep 6 months to 10 months, do not do. But a annual after is not tired. The more the more prosperous will sit,
a lot of people did not insist. Made a bargain, it is preordained to Lao Lao mediocre, and the beginning is easy, always hard. Jews are most promising to do business,,
they always sell you someone.
when I added a lot of brand pull. I never discontinue. Streets of the goods can be sold, why should fate to you, I'm not not do business.
women only men patriotic, brand loyal man fishes. What I want to try a good brand, at the end of the day, tried thousands of miles to the consumer level but.
sell majority good. More money, nobody, besides to sell brand, brand name will pull you join?
I also do wholesale. I do not pull people to join. I'm not money, pulling 100 people to join, if 100 are not sellers,
not pull a 100 that burden. I also sympathize with those who shop, what should people take a lot, how people sell.

two sellers laws
1. every woman will think they have a dress, do not simulate to consultants, image guidance. (Do not think they dress line, not often buy clothes)
regular customers is very important, a premonitory proportion of the business back.
do not educate the guests with chatter. Women self-esteem ahead of, she will not find a place to be silly for you to see.
Otherwise, even if the purchase has become. You will not be here often to places she would like.
I handled this path.
guests attention to the item of clothing, the body brand, I would sincerely admire her taste, her clothes in the process, I will ask him what else
better brainstorms. Boast that she should eat this bowl of rice vogue. I was in the absnece of than the.
result: I have a lot of customers when nobody like to bring her husband alternatively boyfriend to go shopping, Shunpian Mai on a few, show yourself to shop smart.
Here is her paradise. She also Hupenghuanyou and sellers to help you. She would like more people are conscious, common designer of the I, are her fans.
my store, is many women's DreamWorks, I sell nightmares, my commodity is a sense of superiority.
many cases, guests find a dress I bought here, a lot of your others. But they will maintain their own prestige.
heart a million reasons to deny their failure, not offended with me --- she knows I am not adept.

good sellers not a argue, right or salesperson sorcery.
look:
This fabric is not good
Yes, ah, you are the experts. The good wash drying, simple care. Do not need dry washing.
will not be cozy to wear
's right. Wash ahead wearing. Pay attention to the beautiful new clothes are normally washed ahead wearing. Do you like ruddy or green?
I do not like it upon the buttons, too ye eye
是 ah yes ah. But retention with a necklet. Here's a bracelet. A color. Your family is surely a lot of bracelets.
result is often: a sweater, a bracelet, a pair of pants. (She also tells us what should be equipped with pants of order declaring her right,
bought a pair of pants. )
Guests with the consciousness of God will be your slavery.
it very strange woman. When he felt over a very successful person (my body brand name), she felt more successful. The topic of two successful folk,
definitely not a mere bargaining 100.200. (guests will think: I am a successful person. 100.200 is not a problem.)
guests encounter is niggardly , you have to go all out: a good competitor, is a preceptor.
you are a businessman. You need to have the quality businessmen. Free concessions, a nightmare start. The fewer you readily 50, his next fight 100.
Bargaining points, one after another in commute for, mention, buying more than two, or put on accessories, or commitment to bring friends to.
commitment price must remain confidential. Next time do not give such a low commitment, be more concerned about us. Friends came to help us talk about good asset and more.
thing we have to conquer. You are yet a VIP of.
you may have placarded, I have repeatedly stressed that he wears a brand label. Do not disdain, it is sale.
your image is the picture of the store, the performance of your grade is the grade of goods. Guests willing to make friends with you, of course, you have to menial ample, talk to you friends, she will feel that they have quality.
acknowledged my guests, my guests here are the grade. (I buy things here, is glorious.)
Look, your guests are successful, a grade of friends, you anxiety sellers? There are marketing, not selling.

3. control of your category.
every woman has their own set of clothes, to narrate you a secret: they are 100% good Tiaoyi. 50% good pick pants.
30% good pick skirt (dress eliminated).
why women will not stop shopping? Really buy clothes, often buy clothes? Most are not dress pants with a good,
but they not thought of it, they will be bring an end to ...the world to find a appropriate dress, they forever feel short of clothes.
smart boss already knows how to do it.
to have long, onset their disabilities.
boss who takes the goods, like focusing on the jacket. Coat biggest rivalry, look good, there better not see that,
encounter guests are professionals, have their own set of tough business surroundings? Own review about it.
good business proprietress, will definitely see

want to know what kind of pants, skirts, shoes best selling it?
pants
Keywords: permanence, was thin,
pants type to the whole: small trousers, straight system, leisure wide trousers, trousers, 7.8.9 pants
summer light color, winter black colors, black throughout the year. pants can not musto much of each
similar models
getting goods, the 2 models is alike to adoption an. Two models are like, the first good one, much later one. Why?
have more, there is low. Guests do not want to take the exam, you usually only 10 models she picked one, out of 9, she was not amused in the future.
cater you with 5 models, she is too a culling. Remember, not too many style, the guests inquire for much of the jeans manner. When out of suppliers,
to focus on factor-based version. Any version of a good type, age span, and is simple pants, is the best selling. Personality is something the guests,
mutual is your thing. Pants more personality, more difficult to sell.
skirt
Keywords: line, skinny, shrewd ######y
To dress pants sold well, high-heeled shoes in the store with the flat with treasures like the winter to prepare three kinds of boots.
my experience is: 38.39 yards is good, easy to wear off. Anyway, the store also sells shoes, and feel the way to the guests.
try to convince the guests for shoes pants, you tin prepare a lot of stockings, guests feel you good service, and health. If women try to wear shoes pants,
I guarantee you not a
sell.
shoes sell good quality, definitely not shoddy, can not conceal how long.
addition to shoes, other clothing quality is generally on the line. 500, does not rely on the quality of the first to make money.
every month sales log, you want to keep the review. Pants, skirts, sales to 40% is normal.
each season, pants first. Weather condition that you cold, the heat is not peppery, do not influence their business.
summer serves chaste pants, winter serves decent skirt.
no wrong,
fortunate woman, summer climate conditioning, winter heating.
male dressed in line to the man, a woman in love with public
women like different colorful globe, merely reiterate criminals like shopping problems. And resolved to purchase entities like different entities. In addition to performance the sweater,
small shirt color can be daring enough to rest, or warn you to steady it.
overcoat coat coat I will not say, we are all mains.

3 how to deal with the supplier?
firm as two. If you getting goods bring ... to an endthe world, no one would catch on you.
focus your money into, focusing on two or three, you will soon detect the benefits. 1. Return relatively easy. 2. Not a period of time not getting goods,
the market to get back on the antique 3, dragged arrears owed, after a good conference. Increase working chief. With the supplier's salesperson a good relationship,
what will sell, you will not miss. 4, do not lose money on the tolls. From time to time you may necessitate suppliers to send plates to you, call the microcomputer getting goods.
what suppliers are good suppliers?
1, there is strength. Do not be terrified of hard to see the sewing machine, before considering the long-term cooperation. This is an iron rule of the Italian businessman.
cross the nation, some people discard around the goods. You take the high fashion, every minute is to scatter the goods, bought somewhere and put their own trademark goods. Hello
sell, and sell off, whatsoever, may have to make 6 million 12 years, not six years.
find sources, a lot of boss to the wrong strength.
they go out the goods, such for shopping, concerned about the style, amount, and not detect a strong strategic associate.
mighty suppliers, money and aptitude, than you must be a high chance of winning single.

ethical companies can find out the side of the supplier's salesperson, how long do like this job? sales manager if it is too warm.
good supplier will not gratuitous you warm and they know that80% of the profits is 20% of the guests created in you do not show the value of your business before,
more exertion into their publicity, the more you should beware.
you can inspect their customers, is beaming, or frown.
I am disgusted to join . franchisee is garbage. join the Yang Wanyi, but in China, changed the taste. aliens to join,
intention is to assist the management and action of standardization, like grasping the money, you can work to market, to raise funds, so they absence to do a good job of operating more . some of China's business,
want is to expand the scale,GHD Rare Styler Straighteners, instantly grabbing the money, as to expand the outlets after they have no ability to engage in standardized operation, without meditative. do not assess earnings ,
by the time you have money and numerous franchise landlords are not act business, the business will be better? If you rely on this low-level management can learn to do business,GHD Leopard Grain Straighteners,
it difficult to learn what a businessman for 10 years!

I do not approve to join. I am not willing to back a burden.
to sell my goods, must have abilities. good material needs to be sold.
ago, I did not a plant, getting goods to sell, while, who ambition receive my initial fee,GHD IV Mini Straighteners, I must spend a agreeable sense him strength, to do you receive?! money is not power!
goods better? Haha, thing you sell .
full of good stuff. not your goods well, I would like to find a convenient.
willing to do business attach, we must believe
suppliers are strong, no too concerned approximately you have no money, consideration is your ability.
what you call money and will really help you make money?
is not so high, I do not help customers make money, but I wish I have the ability to help clients make money, So have the ability to encounter,
I will win multiple, never thought to use to join. initial fee to set limits.

If not thoughtful you want to order large quantities of surprising, you have no absence to array.
requires some vendors like to order, you must be careful, he was transferred to risk you open a large division store, ordering on the regular, if it were not for, can not be precarious.
watch your purse.
Some orders commercial black, you should disburse attention to, specimen stuff may be imported. afterward ordering , memorize to take chips of the kind of clothing, or cloth version, stated on the order compact shoddy version, not receiving.
various pretext if he is, you can not hesitate to depart, primarily in Guangdong, Hangzhou, including the so-called diplomatic commerce companies, you must be careful .
short, try to take the speck.
illusive method were: Oh, the goods do not do you set 50 it, to help you do?!
reaction beautiful point: I want a large yard 3, M 2. a guest to do, help me grab it. Stock advertise me so that true and artificial, you will not lose.
I have a friend, order did not take the kind of clothing, cloth version, the results received approval garbage.

4. a sense of responsibility of the supplier
good suppliers will take care of your business, this is their attention to the extremity. substandard exchange readily. willing to advertise in the terminal. will regularly quest your views on the goods ,
will ask you where the hardship of operation, how to ask your most recent business, there are no goods to multiplication. now selling goods, not to send plates to You try.
lesson will promise you, can send behind the embark.
you do not care provider's own decoration, he embodies the simple but pragmatic. service providers do not know a lot of terminals, for their own elaboration underlines the strength.
I have a friend reported to me that to find a strong supplier and I asked him how do you know thatstrength, he replied: They store well decorated luxury sub-ah! can not be long.
good jobbers, it relates to your voice. to show your worth more entirely the benefits you get more.

look for papers: one-third of goods sold seven
1. do not look good, at the peak of the pay anybody more.
fine goods in Europe, not in Guangzhou. focus to penetrate how much money is estimated to sell
2. Do not just pick their preference, to pick the most people to accept.
not wear their own, to have business sense. their own money, a lot of good things to wear.
3. a good supplier is good, but the goods are not the most beautiful
is the most smart marrying dress. to find a wedding enterprise??
4. I have a taste of these goods did not look quite like
unless you do an multinational brand. tasty sister, you will dead is difficult to see. tasteful sister, often losing money earned shouted.
5. toll is too expensive, more points, smoothing the spend
what age. to figure out number, facilitate the replenishment enough. multi-purpose use of computer telephony.
6. I have a small customer base to new
every day to preserve a certain style is very momentous to amplify customer base is fundamental. rotate nigh a few regular customers, you The more oppression will be more cargo, passenger and less and less. store muddle seventy-eight strokes, broken code goods teem.
good sales of models, sell for more, this is definitely the goods market, clients buy After the satisfaction, do the opportunities of regular purchasers. but fashionable goods with new goods hazards.
sell the goods, I usually start to get dozens of pieces of heavy. always check yardage need fraught, or not add color.
7. I often call, only make up one or two, the vendor will not look down?
ensured, good suppliers will appreciative your remind, at least, you will not give him a big difficulty.
call if you want to return 20 30, he was tired.
8. too much to ask some suppliers, I nay to do?
rejected. the ecology of business is to protect their own interests . you are a merchant you?

I am a wholesaler, I respect the heaviness of the opponent.

Sponsored Links
Old 08-21-2011, 11:16 PM   #2
davidle5241

SangDeSen even consider which arsene wenger not only can put him or her on the wing Nike Dunk Low Pink For Wholesale, let his organic footwork and speed fully display; May also take him in to the midfielder to 4-4-2 development being used Air Max Tn Plus Shoes, simply because joba chamberlain also has a chance to the size of the correct Air Max Tn Air, and at the same time Guy Dunks Himself Threw Goal, their body strength is very outstanding Air Jordan 4 Retro Ls Thunder, muscle quite developed Ducks Unlimited Wallpaper, and on a legal court Nike Air Max 95 Grey Green, he or she chases and to take advantage of the actual golf ball nature daunting. SangDeSen presents Jordan 1 Vintage, battling Adidas Running Shoes Cheap, dedication and expert work mentality is becoming Arsenal of reinforcements a standard needs.