Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Other

Other Post anything that does not fit in the above categories here.

Old 07-23-2011, 08:40 AM   #1
sandy6565
Commander In Chief

sandy6565 is on a distinguished road
Default For a Blazer ... not to be a broken record

Charlie womens cheap lingerie , do you have some involvement with Venanzi? I think it's great if you're in the trade as the people who are add a lot to the board but it's probably best to disclose something like that.quote:Originally posted by CharlieChannelFor a Blazer ... not to be a broken record ######y corsets ,but please see Jay Walter at Venanzi, 3 W. 56St. He'll have Martin Greenfield make one that willlast forever ... but only 4 weeks for delivery.It'll go $1600 ... saving 800 vs. Oxxford. Put$600 into some C & J shoes plus size green corset , and 200 intogold plate Blazer Buttons from Ben Silver. Avery personal classic jacket you'll wear for a decade.Charlie Channel-hunter
sandy6565 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 07-23-2011, 09:07 AM   #2
l1tk0xgu9qy
General of the Army

l1tk0xgu9qy is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 498561921 at 21:18 on January 5, 2011 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary 1, a divorced couple fight their children, his wife confidently said: it? who is not who owns the card! His face, who angrily: in it, the monkey
child cried and said: ! At the meeting, said: fart big thing you can not afford to be magnanimous, to what you use?
6, in a fashion, I waited impatiently to see a young girl on a beautiful, said:
and I say something? walked out of the boutiques, holding his left.
7, Moujun drive in urgent emergency situations in an empty Sprite bottles of urine to take advantage of traffic jams in rush
bottles still want to get off to the trash by a King Patrol stopped the post is filled with Han Sprite drink left?
you drink to me to see!
9, like the feeling you want: cooking without salt; Apple's not too sweet; drink wine, smoke less; shopping forgotten money.
free, I'll think of you, I will not empty your taking the time to think, I really can not spare the air - do nothing, and light to you!
10, the son and mother to sleep every night.
mom: you grow up, marry a wife and mother to sleep ah?
child A: ah!
mom: That your wife supposed ?
children,cheap mbt shoes, said: let her sleep with the father.
hear the excited father said: The child grew up naive!
12, a police dog to see the road over an ordinary dog, appeared and started ran questioned it: I am a dog,
you
What is this? ordinary dog look at it dismissively said: idiot, look at point, I was undercover!

13, men having an affair of the symptoms: the company every day, overtime, home never stick, mobile phone home to pass, finished
to delete the message back, go to bed snoring loudly, often anti-wear underwear. control check found three are suspected, four can be confirmed.
14, panda birthday, blow out birthday candles, the friends had asked it, What'd you wish. pandas said
: The dark circles cure, there is a
it! Hope I can take a picture color photographs. to the guy said: God, you can cure hemorrhoids do not?
16, male butterflies of the female butterfly sings: , home.
third day, the white rabbit arrived in the river, a big fish to jump out from the river, directed at the rabbit shouted:
TMD If you dare to use carrots when Hu bait, I die you flat!
18, one day, a barber to the beat of a selling candied fruit, and to the police station the police asked the barber: Why did you hit the sell candied fruit? barber said :***, I perm in the house, he shouted out asked ten o'clock it? Wife: eleven in the whole bar.
20, the couple fighting, put a pillow thrown downstairs, a beggar was passing through, Jinki, and then flew the next quilt, beggars ecstasy , wiping away tears rushed upstairs shouting: upstairs in the Big Brother for god sakes, put the woman also dropped come. 21,
seven years after graduation, and finally take a big project, creating a meters chimney, two-month period, cost three hundred thousand, but to Loaning. finally finished at the end of last year out. Today people to come to acceptance, being yelled die, not get paid. damn! drawings look backwards, people are To dig a well!
22. a drunken man accidentally fell from the third floor, attracting passers-by crowd, a policeman came: What happened? drunk: do not know, I also just arrived.
23. The doctor asked the patient how the fracture. The patient said, I think there are sand shoes, shoes for shake leaning poles. TMD have a bastard through there, thought I was electrocuted, he took a stick gave me two sticks!
24. patient dentist, said: What could be more difficult to eat?! India
26. Cowherd and Weaver Girl know down to earth bath, shaking ZZZZZZZZZ interpretation of a love story, it tells us: there is no opportunity to bathe at home, so be sure to go outside bath wash .....
27. Xiao Ming back to the classroom with the teacher after using the toilet,mbt lami, said: ... ... said: : not released, then they opened the second shot ... the gun ...... then the third prisoner cried: Story: ; may be due to the small sun was still holding the ax. so afraid to call him
31. a man always find a girlfriend,mbt shoes, but unfortunately went to fortune. fortune tellers say: you, no woman before the half-bound; not The man's face lit up: That I should have a right later in life? fortune teller said: hey, to later in life you get used to a person's life
32. friends to go mountain climbing to the summit, a beautiful girl face Shan shouting: the motherland ah! my mother! a crush on the boys quickly followed by her screaming: the motherland ah! my wife's mother!
33. a boy to a classmate to take a sheng nickname, called Pangzhu girls to cried the teacher, the teacher agreed to criticism of the boys the next day, speaking teachers in the class: Standing in the corner Do not move! Just a plaster. Tsai's bedroom also has a, I think quite beautiful, so I get a home furnishings furnishings. the plaster, said: Do not be like me, stood in the Tsai family for three days, even a saliva did not have to drink. on the other side a little bit guilty, so extraordinarily gentle. They do not want to sleep until dawn, his wife sat up suddenly stood up and shouted words dream and said: fooling around with the lover. two days and in bed, woman heard the voice of her husband returned the car, she called her lover, anxiously: asked him: ! With the opening of a repair receipt, Remarks: hot weather, the tire burst, with a renewal.
six, the most at home. the village almost every woman having an affair, but in the affair will go to the priest after confession. After a while, the priest suggested that those women: ] I know! We still went to the priest to do the same confession with the priest every day that I fell today. because too many people fall, so the priest went to the village head, he suggested to strengthen village road construction, so many people often falls. I did not expect, but laugh village heard. priest to know why so happy to see smiling village, very angry and said: Mrs. village has fallen three times this week!

a funeral industry was working late one day, his work is usually sent to the bodies of the dead before burial or cremation of a detailed examination. When he checked the body of Mr. Wang, he was surprised to find something that Mr. Wang was the longest seen in his life, the biggest one. into the bag in the home. The first show to see his wife: ! They finally decided to make a final attempt, after several months of effort, rewarded for that hard work, the wife was pregnant, nine months later, gave birth to a healthy little boy. The happy father rushed to the nursery to see his newborn son, but was terrified he saw his son saw his life turned out to be the ugliest baby. He went to see his wife and told her that he absolutely can not be the baby's father, and very ferocious questioned his wife: hand burst into tears, murmuring prayers. Lao Zheng opened his eyes and looked at the little Zen weak, pale lips open and said softly: good, do not talk! I know, this is why I want to poison your reason! On the way back, they in urgent unbearable, so bite the bullet and walked into a roadside cemetery. Because did not bring toilet paper, the first woman took off his underwear rubbed, and threw the underwear. A second woman found next to a wreath, then wiped his tear elegiac couplet. Home not long after the two women, their husbands will exchange calls. I will never forget you ',mbt shoes sale! Mr.
read, to say: it gives you a cigarette.
beggar said: I do not smoke, give me some money. Mr.
said: I car have beer, you drink a bottle of bar.
beggar said: I do not drink, give me some money.
,mbt chapa, said: If this is so, I take you to mahjong, I pay you betting on, is you win.
beggar said: I do not gamble, give me some money.
, said: I'll take you to enjoy sauna
beggar said: I do not prostitutes, give me some money. Mr.
: Are you on the train, and I take you back, let my wife see: a non-smoking, no drinking, no gambling, no prostitution a good man can be mixed Chengsha Yang!
seven Fairy Lake in the bath, Journey anxious to see.
monk seriously towards the lake, shouting: donor, careful crocodile ah!
########## fairies flying ashore.
Pig sigh: ah-led intelligence can not go beyond four
monk to travel by plane, the way the crash, but only three parachutes.
So, Tang Seng said, and everyone to answer, not answer to the jump.
Monkey: Monkey King, the sky a few sun ah?
Monkey King: A.
Monkey: give you a hand.
Monkey: Drifting, the sky a few moon ah?
Drifting: A.
Monkey: also give you a hand.
happy side of the Pig, so simple question.
Monkey: Journey, there are few stars in the sky ah?
. . . .
Pig jumped down.

Before long, four of them and fly to travel. The way they crash, or only three parachutes.
they continue to answer questions.
Monkey: Monkey, when the PRC was established it?
Wukong: 1949.
Monkey: give you a hand.
Monkey: Drifting, the liberation war, 死了多少人 ah?
Drifting: 250 million people.
Monkey: also give you a hand.
Monkey: Journey, that 250 million people in the name of what?
...... Journey has just jumped from one.

third time, four of them and to travel by plane, and on the way and an accident.
this time, the Pig said: Master, you do not ask, I just jump.
then plunged into the stream. Joining hands
Monkey: Amitabha, the parachute has four
1. One night, a ########## man called a taxi, the driver stared at him intently, ########## furious and shouted: You Yeah have not seen his mother ########## man! Driver also furious: I see where you money from his mother!

2. male and female friends to sleep a room, the woman drew the line: Over the line is brutal. Found that men really do not wake up over the line, the woman the man severely beat a slap in the face: you do not even like animals!

3. Hongtao meet foreign guests one day and tried to get in a word, saying: I am Hong TaoLiu, foreign guests, saying: I am his mother was seven of diamonds too!

4. Zai Zai was my father repaired, he went to find her mother complained: Zai Zai: One day asked the family dinner: cliff waving a mouse, a short front paws, jump again and again, to learn to fly, watched it fall next to the mother bat's badly beaten, worried that: it father, or to tell it, it not we own it!

7. and friends to see the sunrise the top of Mount Tai, a friend pointed to the sky, said: O'clock distance someone Tizhaokuzai out curse: Ghost: God, I want the next reincarnation, like an angel white body, and with a pair of wings, but I still want to suck blood.
God: What do you do Whisper it reincarnated.

9. A friend for the first time work-study program in the park Maibing Gun, I am sorry crying; this time, where one person suddenly shouted: That friend one, but was happy to follow the call:

10. Ants and elephants get married soon, the elephant died. Ants while buried in the elephant, while crying: Boys and girls of a crush on a girl and blow it like the courage to ask what kind of boys

12. One day, I catch the last train out of breath while chasing repeatedly calling: Master! Master wait for me ~
suddenly famous passenger stuck his head out the window, slowly in front of me: Monkey King. You do not chase the

13. Bio exam day, of which one question is to look at the legs of birds to guess the names of birds. Really do not know of a Health, angry on the paper to leave the examination room of a tear. Invigilator very angry and asked him: Mongolian beautiful actress After the performance, met with the leadership came to power, and then her hand, Wenhanwennuan, not half a day client was incensed, cordial and asked: What's your name? The actress replied excitedly, A man bought a parrot would say Liangzi Who, one day the owner was not at home, there is a change of gas to knock on the door.
Parrot: Who.
A: for gas
parrot: Who.
A: for gas
... ...
master came home the door lay person, the owner wondering, this is Who
door: for gas

16. side .. .... side ......
children: his clothes off one side, while wearing trousers.
Teacher comments: he in the end is to de-ah? or wear ah?
Topic: where
children: I am one of an injured left foot.
Teacher comments: You are centipede it?
Title:
after another child: from work, my father's home after another.
Teacher comments: You have several fathers in the end it?
Title: sad
children: a bar ditch in front of my home very sad.
Teacher comments: the teacher is more upset
Title: and then
children: my mother was short and tall, fat and thin.
Teacher comments: Your mother is a deformation of magic it?
Title: You see
kids: What you looking at! never seen ah?
teacher reviews: Do not get pulled
Title: thriving
children write: thriving Wing confession.
Comments: Do not read too much drama!
Title: delicious
children write: delicious ass.
teacher :.........
Subject: naive
children wrote: really hot today.
Comments: You're naive
Title: indeed
kids said: Yesterday I ate fruit. then Liangshui
Comments: is the phrase, can not be separated
Title: First ...... then ...... Example: eat first, then take a bath.
children: Sir, good-bye!
teacher reviews :........ .........
Topic: What is
children: a train passing Moreover Moreover Moreover Moreover
Teacher comments: I have to die
. take the counterfeit money to buy a woman breakfast, hawkers angry, and very serious, said: Sister, you have given counterfeit money no problem, at least is the plates in the place, you actually draw this money,mbt trainers!

. even one step back, draw no problem, to draw you a ten, and five of anything, right? You draw a seven blocks back to it!

. seven to seven now, do not say, at least they have painted in color ah, actually a pencil drawing ~! Well, I put up ~! Black and white to black and white!

. that toilet paper can not picture ah! Feel too much ~ worse. Even toilet paper, I recognized it!

. you get to be cut with scissors to edge together the, ah, with Shredded, and edges too exaggerated. OK, I do not want to flash a

. Can you tear a rectangular ah! The triangle to be justified it!

!

Here is the legendary counterfeit money goes!

people who read this joke life will be smooth sailing, two dragon off, Sanyangkaitai, Four Seasons peace, Five Blessings, six, cis, Seven is shining, all directions to wealth, ninety-nine mind, perfect, Pepsi Huntoon, a thousand things auspicious and good luck!
l1tk0xgu9qy is offline   Reply With Quote