Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Miscellaneous Forums

Miscellaneous Forums This is a list of any forum that has a free advertising section but doesnt fit into the categories above.

Old 04-15-2011, 09:39 AM   #1
thisis4115
Chief Warrant Officer

thisis4115 is on a distinguished road
Default Windows 7 32bit Praise, Vent & Warnings - Royal Ma

Tags Gone away Royal Mail Mortgage No Cause Addressee Firm Yesterday Letter box The postman Cellphone get in touch with Praise,Microsoft Office Pro 2007, Vent & Warnings Royal Mail Sending My Post Back Marked "Addressee Has Gone Away" For No Purpose Yesterday morning I got a mobile phone phone from my home loan organization asking if they could check my details were correct. They told me that they had just had my mortgage statement returned to them marked "addressee has gone away". I have lived at the same address for the last 8 years. My letter box is easily accessible,Office 2007 Standard Key, I have no dogs or anything else that might prevent the postman (or lady) from delivering my mail. I don't even have a front garden,Windows 7 32bit, my front door is right on the street,Windows 7 Discount!
It's not like this is some junk mail or something that I wouldn't miss, this was from my mortgage business. Royal Mail has basically just told my mortgage organization who I obviously owe a lot of money to that I have moved. It was a good job I was available when they rang,Purchase Office 2007, I can't even start to think about all the problems this mistake could have caused to my credit history etc.
thisis4115 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links