Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Miscellaneous Forums

Miscellaneous Forums This is a list of any forum that has a free advertising section but doesnt fit into the categories above.

Old 09-05-2011, 09:35 PM   #1
R3k1w8e9ev

Default Looking behind the globe ~ songs

There are numerous, many childhood melodies, you remember how many? Together to ascertain what time it ~ Diushou Juan childhood children
Lost, ah, lost, ah, Diushou Juan baby gently aboard the child behind, we should not differentiate him, rapidly grabbed him hurry, hurry hurry him! First grade children bean sack, a dozen children a jump high; second grade children of small water bowl, a poke a emotion nervous. Have a child to dress shoes, shattered work to school, teachers complain that he is youth, Beiqishubao to the home scamper. Run, scamper, sprint for, a, a, large, play, melodrama, obtain up, come, come, come to school, study, knowledge, knowledge culture, painting, portraits,Nike Shox Norge, pictures, diagrams, charts, libraries, treatment ,Nike Shox Nettbutikk, tube, bugger, with, with, the bombard, fire, fire, engine, pate, head, Big Ben first children. Ben children ran along head 1st child Ben, in front of a hairdresser shop, barber shop, high technology, not scissors, not knife, a child a child down to pluck out, pluck out Ben was the first child from a large sack, green bag big ruddy envelope violet bag, to the hospital to open Mito, the native namely a huge bread. Not listen their, toad hymning! Small boy child sitting Mendun children, clamoring to young marital female. To young married woman doing? Lighting, talking children; Blows, do accompany. Drama screenplay screenplay, marathon marathon marathon, race (4 rings)! Race (2 voice)! Race (4 sound)!
My family has a gold baby, gold arm Jintui gold melon head. (Another version is the The first daytime, I went to the rill to fetch water, lost my golden child, I cried, I cried, I cried wah-wah; next day, I went to the river to brush your teeth,Nike Shox NZ, found my golden child, I laugh, I laugh, I smile ha ha;
On the third day,Billige Nike Shox, the Japanese monsters came to my house, grab my chicken, robbed me of the duck, we were the final to ear melon; the fourth day,Nike Shox Kvinner, the PLA came to my uncle's house, too my chicken, but too my duck, and finally back to me a huge red flower.
Safflower not joined, and fell a Malaysian prevaricate, lie did not discard a nice nag, got it (read bia) jack disease, invited doctors to discern the doctor. Baji prod play, dining Baji medication, do not laugh laugh to see you 3 days! (The additional two versions:
one measure two m three, three unitary three, three red flags, the liberation of Taiwan! No smell of urine did not wreck the nerve to embezzle other people's watermelon skin, people give you two of sugar, you give people excavate latrine. Latrine on the middle of the night to get up Tizhaokuzi, latrine not rotate on the lights, fell into the pit Baba, Baba and I fight, calculation did not martyrdom. Stammer knock the child to arrest the cart, a rush went to Mexico. Mexico, is your sibling, your sibling is in Mexico. I can plug, come to buy food. (This seems to be mini better than my age child was said.) Slightly cold fart big Begonia children, Bu Yazi foot mallet of sugar. Twelve thousand three hundred forty-five, mountain tigers, tigers do not eat people, eats Truman.
(Another version)
Twelve thousand three hundred forty-five the mountains to fight the tiger, the tiger was not at home, ... ... (forgot) (Tiaopi Jin said while)
Small ball, banana pear, flowering twenty-one Malan; twenty-five thousand eight hundred twenty-six, 2582 27. Two thousand eight hundred twenty-nine thirty-one; thirty-eight thousand three hundred fifty-six, thirty-eight thousand three hundred fifty-seven, three thousand eight hundred thirty-nine forty-one ... ... (Paiba Zhang game)
You take one, I take 1, as a child flying; you take two, I shot two, a child mow pork two children;
You shoot the three, I shoot the three, three small children eat crackers; you take four, I shot four, four small children to write personas;
You take five, I shot five, five small children to dancing; you take six, I shot 6, a child eating six pomegranate;
You take seven, I shot seven or seven small children knotting; you shoot eight, I shot eight, eight small children horn;
You shoot nine, I shot nine, nine small children to nectar malt; you shoot ten, I shot ten out of ten a child down with Chiang Kai-shek! Red light green light ... ... wooden pearly
We are entire wooden, one not granted to speak, two Freeze, and not allowed to reveal three large front teeth! River water crashed, my sister and I pilfer melons, either my sister stole steal Sa, I caught my sister ran away. Sister by home, eat watermelon, I jot checks at the police station, my sister at home Kegua Zi, I undergo bullet out. (Commonly secondhand in childhood damn)
XXX head, favor Earth children, there are mountains and rivers with water, there is a big Ben children head! Little mouse children, on the Lighthouse, steal fuel to eat, get down, squeaky squeak grandmother, my grandmother would not come, rolling rumble down. A small old male, we were pinball along children, I said three days also, he also said four days, three days to three days ... (the old man's small to paint oh) hate hate, do not eat fried noodles, eat the fried noodles, do not pull the stool. Widening the saw, pull a large saw, grandmother at home, sing opera,Nike Shox Torch, then girl, please son, grandson also go small. Mi Mi nice is fine to eat, Bagh teeth Lu is bastard! (Our introductory way in Japanese) (make the game say)
Mud boiler muck bowl your child get out! Subnet is not as fish, the second network is not for fish, fishing a small tail three networks (YI) tail Pakistani children children. . . . . . Fish!

Sponsored Links