Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > General Free Advertising Directories

General Free Advertising Directories This is a list of general free advertising directories.

Old 06-04-2011, 05:15 PM   #1
SW3u0t7h7uv

Default How apt heave kid without tearfulapt to share th

how to raise children without wailing - to share the mother raising children in the United States experience

I have two children in the United States, have training sessions before and after birth, the family doctor every time I benefited brainwashing, my two babies behaved as whether a baby is not a small baby at home, I even surmise they will not cry? Now take the clause rubbish grandmother laugh. After returning to look friends or neighbors are small forefathers tortured tired, thinking the mother had written down, perhaps to be small predecessors to help confused disturbed, physically and mentally exhausted youth parents. Thanks anew for the prominent Southern California pediatrician JANE GU, these years she knowledgeable a lot under the guidance of child concern, a lifetime behalf.

trick how to make a baby cry

parents are taught to cry out BABY. BABY nativity just do not know small, they do magistrate by conditioned reflex. Chinese parents heard the child cry to arms. JANE GU doctors again told me: the baby cries on down, do not cry just hold up, just corner. As a outcome, even small children can understand, do not cry When will be hold, this move very soul. Start training the children to arrange down crying, seeing at the timer, do not hold her tears, ready to await 10 minutes to hold. For the first time can be set to 5 minutes, after a time longer than the first, I did not stay up for the first time niu 5 minutes, almost 3 and a half, when stopped, and I have been anguished Ganchangcunduan own almost cried, some be refrained. Let children know not to cry is called mother. Training God bless, my two children will not have no reason to cry, cry occasionally as a manoeuvre is about a very small number, niu, and Miu Miu are 100% happy baby, lying in mattress, the children are giggling out loud.

Second

cheat how to make newborn baby to sleep Shuidaotianliang
American doctors criticized me over and over again: you are not a good mother, the children next gate to a sleep through the night, next door to the mother is a good mother, you are not ! Every time I see a family doctor reproached for, for I should be feeding at night 1-2 times, complaining about tired very hard to raise children. The doctors told me an idea: do not eat human night! I was fatuous to ask, why? Doctors had no choice yet cried: for we are human! I'm impressed, girl father had yet bent over laughing. Obviously, I am worried BABY starving at night is simply redundant, 10-12 hours of perennial sleep, important for children to 100 times more than sucking! We were badly tortured niu boss at night eat a bad habit of milk has been stretched to 2 years old soon. Pension when the doctor says the second, and completely freed me and her husband, a week from birth to be trained away from my house Miu Miu 5 hours to nurse, two weeks later, the children will be able to sleep daybreak. Do not need feeding at night! ! ! (Three exclamation point is to ask the mothers remember the meaning)
Three

trick how to make your baby sleep quietly, the doctor said not to rock the
, BABY will be a happy singing in bed (not sung, a baby babbling)! Most babies need time spent in bed, Mom and Dad are here, please remember that the bed is not moving! So, elect up the babies do not move, do not move around, not to coax the baby to sleep so gently on the bed to sleep on his own like. Again, the bed is not moving. Mom and Dad have no right to deprive children the right to enjoy the pleasures of lying in bed. There are even more important is the excitement of parents and children do not force

trick four
tummy sleeping pulchritude
personal experience raising children than the upturned tummy to sleep sleep well, children born before the center down, almost surprised not surprised the state, to imitate the uterus wrapped state. Another change is the biggest benefit eastern pie face, among 5 days to 1 hour to help the baby turn, 5 days later, my little girl will be comfortable with their turn around. Niu is a standard little face, and when born and generous face seem to have become a child, Oh, proud. Miu Miu second child's face did not accidentally do so, then Niuniu need care, no energy to turn the first 1 hour of energy, and very cursed. This chance only in the birth to be legal for 3 months, a big useless.

trick baby's resistance to 5
ten times better than you wear two
father and mother, the baby should not wear two and a half, only to wear less than you can not wear more than you. My two children are very lusty, peppery and cold is actually very good control, when I see the children at Children's Hospital with fever bloom quilt jacket is wrapped in wafers of, ah penniless, the children can not speak, are the parents of sufferers.
Six
refused antibiotics
trick!
fever a child growing up, is to promote resistance apt the process. My newborn has a fever the most general is apt use ice, with a zipper bags fresh ice, ice with a neat towel and coated the body because 30 minutes at a fever. Merrill Lynch flaming fiercely with points or Tylenol. If it is cold a chilly without fever, do not let the kid hanging nose, favor a few days. Do not believe any medication to remedy colds. So distant, in increase to the hospital last year's foot and jaws is a prevaricate to go beyond namely, my 2 children have not been linked to salt water and injected antibiotics. In the U.S., is namely the ailment dead before injection of antibiotics, injection apartment in the Chinese scenery, terrified father niu, that scene horrified people, he said. Rows of liquids, thugs foot starts with kids playing in their grandparents attach Mom and Dad hanging beneath the brine. None additional than the concentration camps so macabre. Money did not say, even more scaring is the body's save of a kind of bacterial narcotic war, scale up salt to the periodic absence to hang pressed down, and often listened my mama mention, there is tiny pressure omens instantly hang down quite elated. I am quite apologetic as their ignorance. My children become healthier and stronger, never obtain sick, sick days are too their own agreeable, almost no management. Neighbor's kids go to the hospital at nightly, tired of their feet this path, this sense I am a good mama.
trick every day, seven
bath, with water, use less of my shower gel 2
Another cause the baby is healthy each daytime take a bath, a bath every day is needful. I remember giving birth out, ready to listen to the teachings of my mother lying inactive, plan to take a bath before coming to the next day, the nurse was startled to pluck me up and take a bath . I was mistaken for a sordid mother was tugged to the bath, of course, is that I have two that are cozy delivery. Maternal so, not to say children? Child colossal quantity of discipline every day, smelly poo pee smell what savor of milk has, we have to take a bath, you can not equitable rinse the next day. This is also an momentous reason for ill health do not,GHD Pink Limited Edition, they ambition not arrest cold, resistance to ten times stronger than adults. Doctors explain: baby bath with water for many for feasible, and then brand-name baby productions such as clean water is not good, do not use any shower gel, shampoo, water the best! The physician said not as far as likely, have to use the words of an week is like using a shower gel, my kin once in three days (I consider an week is also long,GHD Blue Butterfly 2011, and psychological).

trick eight
no milk enough to eat the mother, breast-feeding mother
only do not ambition to eat half to 2 years old the happiest baby. JANE GU doctor said the mother did not milk ample to eat, only do not want to breast-feeding mother, the child's appetite many, how numerous mother's milk single, the mother's milk twins also ample for two children to eat. This I is a failure, even whereas GU doctor strokes a surround, and she narrated me how much to eat your children, you will be proficient to generate much, do you think milk is not enough, increase milk in, it will truly not enough milk, and finally no , that proves fewer and fewer until I was truly gone. Children can not speak, she did not eat very complicated to know,GHD Deluxe Midnight 2011, my mother had to give up that little milk milk to make milk, in truth, is effective your body, I can only produce so much. To believe that you can take the lead capable cows. If you have dissimilar, we must testify it. Went to the hospital the third day of birth a child to partake in stools. Doctors have stripped the child, including diapers, and then the weight of said BABY accurate to 2 digits behind the decimal point. Then let us clutch breastfeed her child, wearing diapers are not allowed to dress clothing. Doctors one on one teaching mothers how to make the child a pacifier to bite registration, the conservation of tits, a 1st training, there will be other mothers to use obtainable free of charge under the milk sucking machine, with plastic bags to go home. I just slowly started shy and awkward no, Oh, I eat at home and did not understand how much niu, which is just large, one class down, said the baby weight right away, I eat a lot niu, like the first day two, before and later the data to prove, I have milk.
feeding your baby to sleep trick 9
how to do?
BABY along mother holding the comfortable and safe, did not eat and fell comatose, woke up and ate two, suffering mother, the baby eating enough sleep, harm to others. Training in the most profitable trick to learn how to wake the child so that they concentrate on feeding, that is, to undress! Have got left off the diaper, the doctor told me, repose assured, you hold her mother's body temperature, which can guarantee the baby will not catch a cold temperature, the temperature just right, BABY a little chilly, they will carefully repast (meal is really what she said , huh, huh). Rest insistent, these seemingly brittle little thing, from my mother brought out the mother's resistance 10 times stronger than adults, the mothers breast-feeding is not easy to disease, which is the power of forgery. (Of course, there is a definite indoor temperature lukewarm, the domestic non-air-conditioning control in cold zones should not imitate the erroneous people)
Ten

breast trick is the best masculine doctor asked you breastfeed or formula, breast milk I said. He said the squeeze points out of a child into the eyes, BABY will be good. What? I waited a long time to queue up for the emergency so sent me home. Then do the same, breast milk when the drug after a few days really brought the matter to niu, if breast milk reason is illegible, American doctors have probably some fact in it glow. Word breast is a good thing.
November

trick you do alteration diapers?
nonsense, raise children who do not change diapers? Oh, not necessarily. Do you must be sprayed into the urine or rotten kids going to the toilet time? Wash 5 times a day is my record sheets. Diaper change, every time a fashionable aunt to have to re-teach it again, the trick is to clean and smelly diapers diapers on the following, and then open the diapers bring ... to an end clean, so even if the child then and right again just urine, you canvases saved. Used to do, I'll never no occurrence.
Twelve

trick shot you belch it?
location one, lying on the shoulder, pat the child above the back, this is the traditional posture, often not easy to take out hiccup.
position two: let the children sit on the side legs, the left hand holding the child's cervix, propped his chin, right hand shot back, so that tall efficiency, normally under a dozen belches out to shoot. Go to bed the last meal of milk, be sure to feed enough to wrap belch continue to feed my family went to bed the night Miu Miu is 用这招 2 weeks, achieved belch can be 2-3 times, until she really do not eat, and small mouth you move the state of the decanter, Miu Miu will be able to sleep through the night.
Thirteen

trick to eat entire grains as soon as possible
4 months Chimi Fen another huge point of eating attach with adults, children grow up less presumable to shadow, as adults eat breakfast edible for children is good. 6 teeth, when, JANE GU doctors said she had several teeth that can eat a lot of things, anything can be fed, not can not eat.

Do not destroy
trick fourth

baby's consideration and then a small baby playing with playthings or see TV or read a picture paperback when you home, aunt or anyone Do not interrupt them. Even the dinner time, and after does not matter. Fostering children's concentration is equivalent to train them to converge on growing up to do everything. Niu my consideration very well, she likes to do, such as puzzles, not the mushroom of a few hours one p.m., no one phoned her, in addition to pee outdoor. Fear that the elders were yelling with the baby, analytic smart, inquire questions meantime watching television. Shut up, be silence. Give your child a devoted context right.

trick fifth
hike slowly, speak lightly
individually very important, adults and children will learn how. Lu Shanghai encountered a rare teacher, teaching children to walk slowly, speak softly, people hear the good,GHD Benefit Straighteners, not so loud. Back home, the district's kindergarten teacher to teach children to elevate the voice to sing, I look at the side, thinking over, training for a long time to send the little lady was the Han cultural assimilation, ha ha, now the same as full of individuality re Gan niu , the child of a Spice Girl. Environment is very mighty,GHD NZ, almost no likelihood of not creature domesticated.

trick at the peak of sixteen
not life-threatening, try to encourage the baby, Feel
Chinese parents more than propriety, too timid. Encourage the baby, at a time no life-threatening, do not stop the kids with their hands to try and understand the globe. Big handle clothes dirty, coiling on the layer of the baby a short time, turned a rice soup, the big handle that they will sweep back and even learned to eat with chopsticks, play in the water big handle for a cold, uncomfortable shoes into a big deal to play hard to the sand clean. In short there are many barriers happy kids think outside the carton, make our little saints are rapid appropriate pile up adults, children become tame and advisable. Happy first important,GHD Rare Straighteners, clothes are dirty is not important, at the peak of no life-threatening, do not stop my child.

Seventeen

trick is the most important shake, double a day can merely reprove!
parents can not lightly criticize the baby, one day only reproof twice, running out of quota on it morrow. American preceptor accountability so seriously. As a result, the baby grandmother said: criticized the

Sponsored Links
Old 06-04-2011, 07:11 PM   #2
louisV89
Brigadier General

louisV89 is on a distinguished road
Exclamation !#Lv good

goodreplica louis vuitton bagsreplica louis vuitton handbagsreplica louis vuitton on salereplica louis vuitton for cheapreplica louis vuitton for sale
louisV89 is offline   Reply With Quote