Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > FFA's and FFA Blasters Directory

FFA's and FFA Blasters Directory FFA's are being used by internet marketers everyday. They are great for adding one or two more sign-ups per week to your free to join programs, and they only take minutes to use.

Old 06-05-2011, 10:20 PM   #1
R2z9f8m7uk

Default Chinese are the 4 huge whether - surely comprising

The 1st huge when: real estate
buy a house average? Means namely you have a house of their own. Yes, you thought so, yet in China you do not own this house, you equitable lease it. Because the house is yours, not your land, but rent the land use right as you as 70 years (70 years from now it was back during the War, who saw time in the house?). House is normally almost 30 years antique renovation alternatively demolition will be met. That manner you cost the money to buy a house, but can only be renting the actual results. Of way this is not the worst. The worst is when a few years later, you find that fooled! A team of hooligans broke into you life savings to buy a house, painting a big Chaizi! Then entire of your estates, like when the garbage is still out the door, despite your begging, and even the weeklies also give you a fix by a flagrant family, anyone abuse of the public when you ambition know what despair!
narrated China's real estate has a prominent joke is written like this:
antecedent, there was a landlord there are many locations to find a lot of permanent work, the landlord to have established a permanent home to a number of mansion consensus, one day, the landlord's advisor on the landlord, said: employer, long-term employment are the hands of these few years some money, they live in your house, the monthly pay Zuzi, not worth, anyway, they never furnish to live, do not you just sell them the house from the bargain of public housing were their places cried -----! Tell them that the house belong to them forever, you can save them money back in recent years, the landlord said: Yes,Christian Louboutin Mary Janes, that rent how to do? Advisor, said: collects no mistake, from a Japanese label of children, called the property costs! Landowners to implement quickly,Christian Louboutin Pumps, and make a lot of money, long-term employment are the happy ah!
a few years, the landlord of the village into town, and the rich pile up, no place to live, advisor to the landlord, said: owner, long-term employment are the hands and money in recent years, we give them build a new house, called from a transformation of the old tricks, they switch their money to us, and we demolished the house to build a new,Christian Louboutin D'Orsays, and ask them to buy back, you can sell more than cover a number of others, the landlord has carried out, this time, Some long-term workers are not happy, the landlord's retainers put to use, the permanent teeth have had to knock down the pharynx to the tolerate, the landlord has made a lot of money. Jun Union 2w? MN
Then, after a few years, the landlord of the village amplified into a big metropolis, and the wealthy more, the landlord of the land more valuable, and advisor to the landlord, said: union, we put these permanent houses destroyed in this place to build villas, split out of the house sold to cover those who can earn a sum of money of the wealthy, the landlord said: how to do long-term workers who quit? Advisor, said: we give them a little more money, call their places from a financial accommodation, then we built our barn next to the house, from a cheats called affordable housing, they built a carriage road to grant them to buy over there room to live, the landlord said: how do they have enough money? Advisor, said: the banks borrow from our house to them before, 6 points a year profits, but also with money, money, nothing if cubs, not any hazard, the landlord has carried out, permanent they got the money, the landlords of affordable housing until now built a long-term employment they had to line up the house, until now, still waiting for it ------
Thus, long-term root began to make trouble, and the owner a little nervous, hurriedly queried counselors how to do? Advisor, said: long-term employ they must advertise the house to ebb in worth, do not buy, rent to live it, just rent them to our pen, the outcome, so many years, long-term employ have all the money gone, still rental housing, forever!
joke whereas a morsel amplified, but in truth it not also true? Some people say that creature the case? Why do Chinese people must buy a house? Crazy to buy? Why? Is not the result of the stupefying pedagogy, for if 60 years, advocating that people have to buy Big Three: watches, seaming machines, bicycles can be a really successful people marry a wife. 70 support that people should buy a new four pieces: television, refrigerator, washing machine, install the phone can be thought for a wife have children to succeed, like remember to install the phone, but to thousands of dollars a ah (per capita proceeds of the small town of fewer than 200 ), while tens of thousands of Beijing and Shanghai is extra a time, must take the human number line to buy, and how to buy a house today, the approximation?
Today all the shit
scholars began to fool the people of this set of the old one: the new standard white-collar family, successful people prefer X New X Road, Central, small size, X X Road, Central,Christian Louboutin UK, commercial and residential type. After you receive hundreds of thousands, have to charge you a monthly rent (the new management fee), bank amuse, and various sorts of pleas to heave amuse rates, policies and so on and so along. In short you are not afraid to decease, but afraid not suffer you to dead! Gnaw on how happy people fooled, but a hundred on the tire of it? I am really offended and get it all wet!
second when: Employment
sigh when something finally started: the annual when the educated youngster, when folk are laid off after no access out, no one can sit-in protest opposition the Council, who also compiled the avenues can only be diluted to smile at life is brave melody, begin over the time. Have you ever thought of! They also have the same scenery and white-collar laborers today! Income and status they had let the people nigh envy? Have you ever thought 20 years afterward! Like you would favor them descend on the streets, deserted? !
Some say Hey! You do not know the unemployment insurance, pension insurance, XX assured it? Oh, I float in Beijing, N years, many insurers pay tens of thousands about it, but when the Pao Duantui unemployment and no one gave me Han insurance, but many insurers have been frozen that I had to pay off, and I could and inflame ... ... than that, you think you do to the age of 60 can obtain old-age insurance? Out of the sky without money! Today's pensions obtain older is that we earn! Today 30-40 years of old usually have several brothers and sisters! Means that today's aged to get a pension at 60 is because there are 5 people for one old male! And after our generation is the old one for us 2 old people! Money get cracking? Did not must! If you are able to live to 90 years old can receive a digit of subsidy estimates, hey care for it to you. But even so, parents are still mad for the babies to the manifold units in the state-owned companies to bring, to me to forever have such an example. A distant relative of my family, find the relationship between tug friends, spent seventy greenbacks to his son via an open recruitment group sent to the vehicle police, dry on the contract of police. Get 800 a month. Competition results in the third year was down to the brush. Family calling, I said, a agreeable brush, you earn a lifetime forbid on that seventy that does not return,Christian Louboutin High Heels, and rapidly wash before sleep, and then scrape together some money to alteration out a small affair, work! Probably can earn.
when I graduated, my mom also took me to clutch the money, the Department sent me to the XX. I saw the man responsible for recruitment that morality can not aid the nausea, Made in salary, the mother, I is not eat or drink until the white dry for 10 years back costs. So I'm a private guy intimidated, frightened that potbellied X main no longer afraid to acknowledge me. I have had: to flee away.
I wanted to do not understand? How come Chinese people silly? Such a superstitious nation word it? Wake up, meditative the normal point line does not? Prior to his work does not pay to not count cost-effective?
there are those little juvenile white-collar personnel who find work best to pay a higher point,Christian Louboutin Slingbacks, not the assurance to health insurance and nought, and then retention up your money maximum insurance will absence it.
third when: Education
a diploma worth? A diploma worth? A diploma worth? The altitude of the publishing costs two dollars a day. A educator pay? Hey, two students a semester tuition enough! A class book printing how many? Two students, enough! How many rent one class a semester? Hey two students enough. ! Hey! Education in China receive so many money you Why the perdition! ?
Hey! The people are! Why we must be taken? Because the ruling level to acquaint us young savant was admitted to honor. I'm apologetic, I was wrong, and is admitted to the University was honored. But why do people never want to think about honor? Why ... ... University scholar prestige what is not garbage!
you know who your child is educating it? Generally in China, people can not adjust to society will chance a teacher, case in point. Some time ago I was a project between the University to find a few graduate students to do programs. Result very few people fatuous, do not give you full attention, guarding you only must work, but also to the documents was a typo, not to change, so you find even told you seriously, is this not his mistake , is that you give is wrong. One o'clock sense of duty, one would not consider if it is to do things and do things or to do one thing and doing things. I was quite tranquility and gave them reason: you must study to think for others, thinking what other people want results and then do things. Otherwise it is impossible to survive in society. The results of a few, said: We did not go to the community, we are very good checkup results, schools should we have stayed as a teacher. Originally, we have nothing to say the wrong, how do you arrange how we do it, do not you arranged for us not to do. This is our self-respect and principles. I said: If you go to the porters, the boss did not plan for you to work when the latch will not latch up your storehouse? You chilling you? After your child is under the guidance of such a person study and grow. Rest ensured it?
is no marvel that college cohabitation, truancy, fighting, suicide ... ... but the parents are still willing to spend money to send their children to school, and life is to spend the money.
fourth-largest when: a car
Chinese people outrageous? Buy a car? Why buy a car? ? ? Of course, you not only money spent, you adore how to buy how to buy, buy a car, anyway, how up you Huabu Wan oil money, the house demolition you should not feel bad. But most people do?
I had a colleague to live the North Second Ring, the company Xizhimen there. Most probably take the subway to go each hour. Charade may have to purchase a second hand, every morning at 8 o'clock on the road Duzhe, and then pushed to the company mini by little. Hey, a month parking fees are a lot. But they were felt to open the automobile its own identity senior point. Not to mention open a Charade, Audi is open to whom I have not penetrated the three beat 9 who worship. In addition to see a little stupid than others appearance their own no additional efficacy.
variant cause, I met the girl a month income to 4000, loans to buy a car in the blueprint. So I asked her: little girl, I've got to do business, their work in season, Metro and convenient to buy a car do? Thought for a long time, it is estimated can not think of any reason came and said: periodically go to the supermarket to buy things right, buffet another car approach the point is not worth that, wading and I'll say. the point. So drive yourself go! I about did not listen disgusting. You steer to the supermarket to buy immediate noodles do not feel sick it? Equipped with cellular phones to go incommunicado, is incommunicado for! Do not think what to buy a car to prove

Sponsored Links