Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Other

Other Post anything that does not fit in the above categories here.

Old 08-15-2011, 01:38 AM   #1
ak7pe9v9

Default mbt schuhe preisvergleich Brainwash

Chapter 1
Childhood Friends and Childhood DeathsI have had a completely normal life. Sort of. My name is Tom Greene. I grew up in a small town called Woodstock,mont blanc ballpoint pens, Ohio. I had one friend growing up and boy, were we the closest. His name was Sammy. I remember a lot about Sammy, and what we did together. We were always with each other. We always had each others' backs. I remember some bully trying to take my lunch money, and Sammy hit him right on the nose. He never bothered anyone ever again.We went everywhere together. Every day, during the summer, we would play a game of tackle football, and then we would go to the Corner Market and get ourselves some Popsicles. Then, we would go on a nice, long bike ride around the town.We both went to Triad middle school. We would spend all day together. He would sit right beside me in class and he sat beside me in the cafeteria. When the recess bell rang, we exited the classroom, side by side, and went to our "stash" in the bushes.In this stash, we had a bunch of treats from the corner market. Unfortunately, half of them were expired, although we ate them anyway. Then we had a few books from school that we had cut the middles out of. Sometimes we would get assigned reading, and it would get interesting. We would read the next chapter that night. Then, the next day we would have silent reading, and instead of rereading the chapter, we would take these books, and slip another book in the cut out hole, and read that instead.There was one thing that I was curious about. Sammy was always getting big cuts and bruises, and going on 'vacations.' He would be gone for long periods at a time, sometimes even a month. Since he didn't have any parents, I wondered about it a lot. He came back with even more cuts and bruises, and he usually didn't want to talk about his vacation. When I asked him what the wounds were he would say something like 'I fell of the slide,' or 'I fell rollerblading.'Then, one day, he vanished. Out of thin air. I would come to his house which was pretty nice, and a butler would answer the door. I would ask to see him, and out would come Sammy. But that day Sammy didn't find his way to me.Neither did the Butler. I found him.In Sammy's backyard there was a pile of yard waste. Today, the pile was on fire. And under the whole pile, there were two feet sticking out. They were the Butler's shoes.I immediately hopped on my bike and went to my house. There I called the police. That was a wild night.Five years later was the wildest night of my life, and the most important. It was the day after my high-school graduation. I was in bed thinking about what I was going to do for the rest of my life. And I heard the lock click. I already had my own house. I lived there because my parents died on a plane crash three days after I was born. My God-parents took over, and I moved out early, to Columbus, Ohio, so I could escape my past. When you walked in the front door, there was a hallway. In that hallway, there was a bedroom that branched of at the left. This was my room. I was in a groggy state of mind until I heard a muffled sound, like someone talking. It sounded like someone was in my house. A beam of light clicked into view from my bed. Someone was in my house.I was instantly awake. I stood up out of bed, and slowly walked to the hallway.There was someone right in front of my door. I have no history of fighting, but adrenaline helps. I caught him by surprise and grabbed him by the shoulders and kneed him, right in the groin. Hard.He exhaled, and his eyes seemed to bulge right out of his head. He fell to the ground and let out a groan.The other three were searching the house, and when they heard the commotion, they whipped around."Lock the door and draw the blinds. We wouldn't want her to find him,true religion," said the biggest one. His chest seemed to have no natural curve. It stuck out near the top, but nothing was bumpy, it was all flat. His voice was bold."Why are you here?" I said. My voice was young and firm, although, I was only eighteen, so that made sense."We're looking for someone," he pulled out a chair from my table and gestured for me to sit in it. I did. "For you," he said in a hushed tone."How could you be looking for me, and I didn't even know?""This is top secret," he said. Everyone looked pretty much the same. They had bold faces, bulletproof vests (Which explained the flat chests), and utility belts, and holsters, in which they each had a gun. I was looking at the weapon when the big one broke the silence."This? Oh, this little thing is only for people who we call unfixable. Unfixables can't be changed to good again. They've been brainwashed for too long. Not for you," the big one said when he saw my shocked expression. "Now, from what I hear, you're eighteen, right, Tom?""How do you know my name? How do you know how old I am? How can I tell you anything, if I don't��" I never finished that sentence, because right at that moment, we heard a voice at the door followed by a gunshot, and the door swung open. Someone had shot my lock.A woman and five men walked in. "Where is he? I know you have him," said the woman, obviously the leader."Gardena," said the leader of the men. "Long time no see.""Don't try to flatter me with your 'looks'," said Gardena. "I am not here for you, no matter how much I'd like you dead."The men checked to make sure their guns were loaded. "What is it that you want so badly out of him," he said, putting a hand on my shoulder. I shoved it off."Is it fear?" asked the one that I kneed, still grabbing his groin. He was hunched over, and had his gun flat on the counter, trying to grip both. "You know that he has power.""He has as much power as a rat with a toothpick," said Gardena, getting mad.Our��if they were looking for me, specifically, then I wanted dearly to help them��leader let out a hearty laugh. "Gardena, you have my pity.""Alright men," Gardena began, looking at the five men. "Kill them.""My pleasure," said a black man, looking like the enemy. He gave me a smile that made my legs go numb, and sent a chill down my spine. The men swung rifles from off of their backs, and the black man reached to his hip and pulled out pistol."Oh, no you don't!" Yelled one of the men, running into my guest room."Tommy, get out here," said one. He peeped his head out of the room."We have no choice," said the leader, swinging his pistol around so it looked like he was in a western movie."I knew they would crack," said Gardena. "Such cowards." The leader rolled his eyes. "Now go outside and get in the van," she ordered.Tommy was trying to retreat into the bowls of the house when one punched him in the shoulder. He yelped, and started towards the door, instead.When we got outside, there was a night black van waiting outside. There were two more guys, sporting guns waiting outside the van. They were paying no attention. (One was watching a cat run across the road, and the other was playing with his gun)We were all thrown into the back, and Gardena and her five companions piled into the front, yelling at each other. Soon, the back doors closed, and we heard silence. "They are the stupid ones," said the leader. "Now we can talk. Talk to me Tom!" They all laughed."Tom, we need you. If we want to succeed in saving hundreds of people, we need your help," the leader said."Why do you need me?" I asked. "I'm nothing special!""Tom," said the one I'd kneed, getting closer. "You are much more special than you think.""Word, Benjamin," said Tommy, receiving looks from all of us like he was crazy."But," I began, right as the truck jerked forward, stopping. "I don't want to be something special," I muttered under my breath.As soon as I saw a glimpse of outside, I knew we were downtown. There they took us into a building that was completely made of steel. It took up three city blocks, and it seemed to get thinner as it went up.When we went inside it did; it was all blue-gray and it most certainly was all metal. She led us to five prison cells."Now the interrogation starts." She said."Ma'am," said her black minion. "They were carrying one of these." He held up a glove. It was just a plain, black glove."It looks like these men have been eliminating our forces. Go and recruit another soldier, please."I saw the smile again. "Yes, ma'am""Now, we must get down to business. I see that all of you have recruited one of your own." She looked at me.Have you ever just blurted something out and you regret it later? This was one of those times. "I don't know anything about this. I don't even know what side I am on! I don't get any of this. I just came out of high-school,mbt schuhe preisvergleich, and the only job I have is at a fast food restaurant, and I just got laid off of that job! I was just at home and these people came in. I don't even know their names!"Everybody shook their heads."Coward," said Benjamin, through clenched teeth."Alright, you can go. Cuff the rest to the back wall," said the woman.I was out of there like lightning. And when I got out, I got a text message. This is what it said: That wasn't very nice. You can't get rid of us. "Ugh!" I said, thumping my head against a wall. I looked down into a puddle, and saw my face, and I shuddered. I had huge sacks under my eyes. Walking around the city, I ventured into a coffee shop, or rather, tried to, because it wasn't open.I sighed, and sat down on a curb. My legs were tired, and I needed to rest them. So, I sat for a while, trying to daydream about graduation day in college. I hadn't started yet, and I knew if I got caught in some secret agent business, I never would. My dreams of being a doctor would be ruined. No matter how hard I tried, I could only think of the faces of the men, and the faces of the woman, and them handcuffed to that wall, and now I got to go home to a warm cup of coffee, and a nice bed.I sighed again. I'd have to find some way to get them out, or I would never be able to think of anything else in my life. I'd have to go get something similar to what their suits were, and go free them one by one. Then I would be obligated to help them.I started running home.相关的主题文章:

http://ultimate-ashley.net/images/di...php?pos=-19068

http://pokfr.info/blogs/pg/blog/appe...7/blue-phoenix

Sponsored Links