Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Business to Business Ads:

Business to Business Ads: This forum is for posting ads that would be of interest to other Business Owners. Things like Marketing Services, Supply Services, and Business Essentials.

Old 04-29-2011, 10:56 AM   #1
please23001

Default Microsoft Office Pro Plus 2007 Best Buy customer s

This details has not been added.
Click here to update this section.

I purchased a Asus personal computer from Madison WI Very best Buy in Oct 2010,Microsoft Office 2007, I am at present a Masters college student functioning on an IT diploma. I want the personal computer especially for this. From early on I've had lots of issues with the personal computer shuting itself off for no reason. I did obtain the black tie protection.We have taken this machine in to the GEEK Sqaud five yes I repeat 5 occasions. The very first two periods they replaced some internal elements such as the mother board. The machine has continued to fall short. The last time I needed to acquire it in I was on getaway in Florida and now I've even a greater mess. Being instructed once more there's nothing mistaken with all the machine and there is nothing at all they're able to do for me. I've numerous men and women witness this laptop or computer just shutting down for no aparant result in. For the duration of this total ordeal, my reports have fallen behind, and now getting 1200 miles from exactly where they may be shipping the personal computer again to . I've still no computer to utilize,Office Pro 2007 Key!! I used to be informed multiple time they would stand behind there "Black Tie" safety, not so much at this point

I've been put on hold for hours at periods trying to resolve this,Windows 7 Home Premium Product Key, sure I said HOURS on Sat April ,Windows 7 Enterprise,16 2011 2 1/2 hours holding to get no wherever.

My suggestion to anyone at this point is DON'T waste your money on black tie,Microsoft Office Professional 2007, its a waste of your money. The sad part is I dont' want my money back again or really anything special just a functioning computer

BrianG72 4/16/11 1:24PM

Sponsored Links