Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Miscellaneous Forums

Miscellaneous Forums This is a list of any forum that has a free advertising section but doesnt fit into the categories above.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-26-2011, 01:25 AM   #2
dasc5bhn

| Back to logs list

164761261 2010 年 11 月 11 日 12:41 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary
1, and grass does not get people to lie, as replanting cactus!
2,nike air max, I am acting by some small, but not lacking; my good-natured, but it did!
3, is the difference between human and pig: Pig has been a pig, but sometimes not the people!
4, is separate from the original as long as the person, no matter how familiar the original, will gradually become alienated.
5, to the pizza shop to buy a pizza! Waiter asked me to cut into 8 or 12? I then said: or 8 now! 12 eat!
6, a man 忽悠 woman, called molestation; woman 忽悠 man, called to seduce; each flicker of men and women, called love.
7, the government is thinking about how reasonable tax Wen, the boss think of how reasonable tax avoidance, and I think of how a reasonable sleep,エアマックス95!
8, time is used to wandering, the body is used to love, life is for the forgotten, and the soul, is used to singing.
9, love is like ghosts, I believe more people to see fewer people
10, how far it always? Your kid go away!
11, came across a girl's personality signature: may seem probably, but not necessarily. Also met a kid Mop signature: Give me a girl, I can create a nation.
12, since I became a dog feces, to no one stepped on my head.
13, I would like puppy love, but too late ... ...
14, my God! They lost my clothes.
15,80 after the important task is to create 08 after.
16, others have their background, and I only have my back.
17, is always shining gold, but all over the floor of gold, I do not know which pieces of their own.
18, to remind everyone to learn to repair your own laptop, this is very important! Once a man, he will not repair your own laptop ...... then things we all know. (From the Edison Chen incident, do not say more because of it)
19, I am not a fortune-teller square, chatter not so much you want to hear nibbling.
20, not the end of the story is not good enough, but the requirements of our story too!
21,エアマックス24-7, flowers, flowers are often people who do not belong, and belong to cow dung.
22, is the difference between lies and vows: one is to listen to the people seriously, and one is that the people who take it seriously.
23, single is not difficult, the difficulty is to cope with those who do want you to end the single.
24, sometimes, not the other side do not care about you, but you see the other side too.
25, even believe, also hidden in the middle of a lie.
26, a real good friend, not together, there is endless talk about the topic, but together, if not speak, do not feel embarrassed.
27, not 100 points, the other half, only two of 50 points!
28, usually willing to stay and argue with you people who truly love you!
29, life is not dress rehearsal, live every day; only low ratings, but wages are not high.
30, money can be used to solve the problem is not a problem, the problem is that I was poor.
31, Only women are also upset with the hero, only his wife and working hard to find also.
32, see me later you will suddenly find that - ah, the original commander also can be specific it!
33, asked a colleague: > 34,你是我永远的梦, at noon in the cafeteria called two dishes. I eat the first shock of the
35, a real estate slogan: : your mother forced to.
37,So you also that the - Qzone log, listen to king's words, provincial and ten books I have,エアマックス2010!
38,0-year-old debut appearance, 10 years old and every day. Lofty ideal of the age of 20, 30, worked hard. The basic orientation of 40-year-old, 50-year-old popular everywhere. 60 mahjong 70 years old everywhere around. Homely 80-year-old Lara,readme, 90-year-old hung on the wall!
39, undressed, I was an animal, I Yiguanqinshou dressed!
40, into gold, I hope that she, as the gold as dirt.
42, read 10 languages, as talk half QQ.
43, lazy bed the morning, then took out six coins in his pocket: If you throw to six are positive,エアマックス2011, I went to school! Thinking hesitate a long time, or forget, do not take the risk of the ... ...
44, I spent 80,000 bought a Western Zhou pottery, called yesterday to the is the Western Zhou Dynasty? This is the last week! ! ! But that does not tolerate the money is ########! ! ! !
46, China has the risk of reincarnation to be cautious.
47, let some people get rich first, and then destroy the rich are not up, and eventually realize common prosperity.
48, I think the Bears are all over the world like a bear.
49, any of the messages until after the official can not deny that.
50, QQ reached a settlement agreement with the 360 ​​and 360, Tencent acquired, after the introduction of new security software, called
strong storm in the oil label statements clothes women