Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Safelist Directory

Safelist Directory Safelists will also work if you use them. The bigger the list the better isn't always true... sometimes the smaller lists can be just as responsive if not more. It all depends on you and your dillegence.

Old 08-16-2011, 12:52 AM   #1
linenmalian

Default I don’t. So

How to Make Yourself Your Own Company
As an individual we are like a company. That’s one reason why I love to read business books: there are a lot of business ideas that can be applied at individual level.
But seeing ourselves as a company is not easy. It requires a new mindset and a new way to treat ourselves. If you do that, however,nike soccer cleats, there is a clear advantage waiting for you: you will thrive in globalization.
Globalization poses the threat that our skills will be commoditized and our jobs get moved overseas. By seeing yourself as a company,polo ralph lauren, you will treat yourself professionally - just like companies do - which make you ready to face such challenges. You will be a free agent that is not dependent on an employer.
I came to this realization when I read Thomas Friedman’s book The World is Flat . In it, he wrote that we now live in globalization 3.0. In globalization 1.0 (at the beginning of the 20th century), the main players were countries. In globalization 2.0 (1989-2000), the main players were multinational companies. But in globalization 3.0 (2000-now), the main players are empowered individuals. Thanks to technologies such as the Internet,soccer cleats, globalization 3.0 allows individuals to do much more. For instance, it’s now possible for them to sell their products and services to worldwide customers, something that previously could only be done by companies.
That’s why I believe seeing ourselves as companies is crucial. It may make the difference between being a winner and a victim.
Here some things you should do to make yourself your own company:
1. Think of your employer as your customer
If you now work for a company, the first thing you should change is your mindset. You are not an employee of the company. Instead, the company is a customer of yours. You are your own independent company, and your employer is just one customer that wants to consume the value you produce. Having this mindset will help you see things differently.
2. Take responsibility
Since you are your own company, you must take responsibility for your career. When something bad happens, do not blame outside factors such as your employer or the economy. You are responsible for yourself.
3. Find your core competences
Nowadays companies can only thrive if they focus on doing the few things that they do best. There is no way they can excel in everything. More likely, trying to do that will only waste valuable resources.
So find your core competences. A good clue to find them is your passions. You can read more about it on my career tips article.
After you find your core competences,mercurial vapor, move your resources (time, money, and energy) to hone them and bring them to the next level.
4. Outsource things outside of your core competences
For things outside of your core competences,nike football cleats, you should outsource them to someone else who can do it either better or cheaper than you. You can do that by hiring someone or using virtual assistant. Another way to do that is by using other people’s works and customizing them to meet your needs. For instance,polo ralph lauren shirts, you can use and customize someone else’s web template.
5. Find your mission
I know it’s easier said than done, but you must have a mission if you want to succeed, and - the book Built to Last suggests - it should be something higher than money. Find what matters to you and start from there.
Health
Top Tips
Nutrition
Lifestyle
6. Create your one-liner
After finding your life mission, you should create a one-liner out of it. The one-liner summarizes your mission in a concise form - ten words or less. It will make it easier for you to communicate your mission to other people.
7. Build your personal brand
Your brand is the promise of the value people will get when they come to you. The stronger your brand, the easier you can sell your products and services. So learn the laws of personal branding and start building your personal brand .
8. Diversify your customer base
No healthy company has only one customer. You should have many customers so that when something happens to one of them, the impact will be minimal.
If you are an employee with no other source of income, then you have only one customer: your employer. Don’t put all your eggs in one basket; you should diversify and find new customers. It usually means that you should have your own side-business. Or, if you already have a business, it means that you should find new income streams to avoid dependency on only one income stream.
9. Plan your moves
No good company works without plan. Most likely they will only work on the wrong things or work the wrong way. So plan your moves. Set your goals and outline the strategies to achieve them.
10. Record your financial activities
Do you know of a company that doesn’t have accounting? I don’t. So, if you want to be a company, it’s essential to record your financial activities: all your income, expenses,polo ralph lauren uk, and investment. You can use software like Microsoft Money or Quicken ,cheap polo ralph lauren, or use online applications like Wesabe and Mint . Just be sure that you have a way to see your financial situation instantly.
You can add more steps to these, but these 10 steps are the essential ones. Start doing them and you are on your way to have a healthy company called You.
相关的主题文章:

40 P.M. EDT
THE PRESIDENT

图文:图-160从来没有进行12枚导弹发射训练_12817

sir.
Q Any thoughts on Buckley

Sponsored Links
Old 08-16-2011, 01:46 AM   #2
lmno159
General

lmno159 is on a distinguished road
Talking when you freshman

when you freshman wow gold met me in the coffeehouse?' 'I wow power leveling guess so,' she said; it wow accounts did not seem grave to her. 'Only runescape gold a friend knows the ethnic cheap wow gold conventions,' Joe said, carrying her .
lmno159 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 03:04 AM   #3
gy3gt1sh0og
Commander In Chief

gy3gt1sh0og is on a distinguished road

,timberland boots sale

| Back to logs list

22126271 2006 年 02 月 27 日 22:12 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Audio Digital
Posted cancel

| Back to logs list
gy3gt1sh0og is offline   Reply With Quote