Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > FFA's and FFA Blasters Directory

FFA's and FFA Blasters Directory FFA's are being used by internet marketers everyday. They are great for adding one or two more sign-ups per week to your free to join programs, and they only take minutes to use.

Old 08-03-2011, 12:46 PM   #1
obg72dhe8z
Commander In Chief

obg72dhe8z is on a distinguished road

reporter Zhuang Qinghong

one day, you find that you have done to the plaintiff, but you have no knowledge, then also found: the name of the house gone? !
such a thing occurred in Yingshang County, Fuyang City, Anhui Province.
Together with his house through
I do not know,Five fingers shoes, suddenly, Press Note) sold to the Northeast. The end of 2005, he lost money, not on the local credit unions more than 70 million loan. At this time, the CBRC staff of the Office of Yingshang County dry for King the money he paid to the credit unions.

reached in the trade before they signed the agreement: December 30 pre-paid to Party B to buy a house 742,224.6 yuan, the outstanding 12 million, in March 10, 2006 paid. Party B must provide the housing to the certificate of property rights. p> According to Polo Club to recall: / p>
but how he did not expect the house without his signature in the transfer of the case, the king became dry.
2006 年 7 at the end, Romania will come, Zheng Zhang friends with the king to dry Hongkou District, Shanghai Real Estate Bureau.
According to Law Council said: I have not seen any transfer instrument, because they work upstairs, so I was downstairs copy materials, I have a court mediation to see inside the book, top with my name. I wonder, on the left were acting by, the original quietly into his pocket. I dare not look, go home to see it.
China Youth Daily reporter questioned: But a particularly short, the agreement signed in March, I had a chance to raise money,vibram five, in August the house becomes other people's it!
2007, the Law will come into Yingshang still often petition the county court office,
petition transferred out of the office staff of a mediation of the inscription of time, it was shortly before the year of transfer of ownership housing.
case the judge directed the
Polo Club, this is a case out of the
Fifth off, help me make false mediation; sixth false,小伙在禁烟场所抽烟被拘留2天(图), false judges to the Real Estate Board to enforce. will come in Yingshang County Court, charged the king owed him 10 million paying back the principal dry.
indictment, there is no sign Romania will come and fingerprints. Attorney is a legal worker Zhang Xueyi.
strange is that in July 2008 Yingshang County People's Procuratorate of the questioned transcript, Zhang Xueyi admits he does not know at that time will come to Romania.
Zhang Xueyi said:
then, these prosecutions, orders and documents, all come from?
According to Zhang Xueyi recalls: Friends of the judges are to me, Zheng Zhang, and Zheng gave me money and told me to stand in the case of court filing. Wang Ruixiang to the judges. This is the Friends of arrangements Zheng Zhang.
He also confirmed that served in the court filing on the delivery receipt, not the complainant to his signature Polo Club, but Ruixiang let him sign the words.
prosecution asked: Zhang answered.

questioning in the investigation record Ruixiang, Wang Zheng Zhang said there is a case of Friends, said,
two judges involved

then Romania will have to sign a blank power of attorney is true or false? / p>
while Zheng Yingshang County chapter of Friends of the People's Procuratorate, said questioning transcripts, Romania will come once he taught high school students, so look for him to help proceedings.
mediation to me? You can then give the remaining money will come to Romania, why there will be king of Romania to sue dry matter what? His 1,000 yuan, will be prosecuted.
from July 21, 2006 filing to the July 27, 2006 the court pronounced the case a total of only 6 days. Meanwhile, Romania will come were not present.
Zheng Zhang received the Friends of the prosecution in the investigation, said that Romania will come in civil mediation, take the initiative to invite him to Shanghai to help transfer the.
surprisingly, evidence files show that in August 2006 in Shanghai, the transfer is to the court
At that time, another Yingshang County Court Judge Lee then played a style. He chartered come from Yingshang County, the Hongkou District Real Estate Board staff presented the work permits and the performance of official duties permit.
check the China Youth Daily reporter, the civil mediation Yingshang County Court by the court for two people, and Lee Min-style course is a tribunal of judges,vibram sale, how could not he was responsible for the cases involved?
The truth is, his appearance, due to a call friends Zheng Zhang.
Lee-type Ran recalled: the next day for a good transfer, or transfer thousands of dollars to pay more fees for the parties sake, you look hard, chartered in the past.
Two years later, Lee-style course to the prosecution admitted helping transfer
the prosecution filed a transfer, the review concluded that no enforcement procedures. but it is not illegal to produce documents, the purpose is to prove that with the transfer of mediation, the court officers to the scene. >
2008 年 3 months, Yingshang County People's Procuratorate Anti-malfeasance Bureau began investigating the matter.
6 months later, prosecutors determined that Alleged misconduct of judges and other persons responsible, has not been investigated.
which is 4 years, Romania will come to the house has not been back to his hands.
he has been in the complaint, ask the court to revoke the original civil mediation, the return of its two appearances in Hongkou District, Shanghai room. His attorney said:

2009 年 10 months, Yingshang County People's Court determined that
but the party being complained against the king of dry, appeal to the Fuyang Intermediate People's Court. He insisted that the original civil mediation is a
several sessions, Wang Luo dry out as evidence of the two would be to write a receipt. Were written above have received 10 million, 2 million, Housing transfer inscribed in the day - 2006 8 10 February.
China Youth Daily reporter asked Lo to come: : said, 'I said, you write'. then do not write No,村主任拒签征地协议被停职 500名选民上书力保, I people, afraid ah. case is Jiaan is untenable.
court said: original agreement, and its signature on the power of attorney, can prove its commission charged Zheng chapter of Friends of the fact. Credit dispute, the judge handling the case is Cheang friends. He got my ID card in the file,five finger shoes, copy of property card is very easy ah. the parties did not obtain authorization,
Therefore, the decision once again determined that
2009 年 5 18,vibram kso, Romania will come to the Higher People's Court in Anhui Province has retrial has been accepted.
smoking one after.
At press time, reporters have been trying to contact Yingshang County Court judges and related parties, but were unsuccessful.
progress of this newspaper will continue to look into the matter.
newspaper on May 30 in Fuyang Power

have _COUNT_ comments I want to comment

> Related reading:

President directed verdict false joint Anhui Guangde Court came to light
Liaoning, a judge acting outside the law to be expelled from the party and create Jiaan removal
Justice officials in Anhui Guoyang
collective manufacturing Jiaan not be promoted anti-Shou Yancheng
obg72dhe8z is offline   Reply With Quote