Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Post Your Products & Services Here

Post Your Products & Services Here This section is for posting your free classified ads about new products and services, software, ebooks, and more.

Old 05-18-2011, 08:14 PM   #1
wokyxhni32

Default Windows 7 Pro blog online-education

Dear JobsBlog:
I'm interested in applying to Microsoft, but am worried that I am not eligible simply because I've a diploma from an on-line university. I'd have liked to attend a standard university,Windows 7 Pro, but did not grow up with many possibilities. Are degrees from accredited on-line universities accepted at Microsoft? In that case, how can I showcase my skills to Microsoft to ensure that my resume just isn't removed inside the initial round (when it will get when compared with other people who have attended schools with fancier names but may have less actual programming experience than me)?
- Perplexed On line GradDear On the web Grad:
A candidate’s education is a factor in our consideration, but it is not the only criteria we value, so... please proceed! Beyond your “formal” education, we also look at any work or project experiences you’ve obtained (especially if those experiences further developed your leadership abilities). Your resume is an opportunity to highlight your capabilities and accomplishments. Include anything that is relevant to the position and that demonstrates your skills: Computer Science or otherwise. Don’t forget to incorporate unique or challenging projects and achievements that will catch our eye. At Microsoft, we need more than "graduates." We need people today who will make Microsoft better – so, show us how you’ve done that elsewhere. For me, proof that you have added some sort of value to your past company is the most important facet of a well-structured resume. Guarantee you really review the postion that you’re applying for and appropriately amplify the segments of your resume that relate to that interest. The last thing I require on a resume, no matter what school you went to – is a conspicuous absence of typos . Thanks for asking. I hope your search goes nicely here!
-Chris

Sponsored Links