Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Online Classifieds Directory

Online Classifieds Directory Online Classifieds are an often over looked method of FREE Advertising and way of getting your brand name out there, but just ask around...they work, if you work them.

Old 07-24-2011, 11:05 AM   #1
0d7b5t1l1c

Default Looks on Campus Corrina – Northern Arizona Unive

Who or what inspires your style? “My sister really influences my style because she always has an eye for what looks good.”,cheap Colorado Rockies Hats
Major: Elementary and Special Education
Corrina made her dress the focal point of her outfit by keeping her accessories simple and neutral, adding these simple tan wedges from Charlotte Russe. Not only do they complement the bold pattern of her dress,Wholesale Chicago White Sox Hats,Up to 90% Off at Amazon.com – College Fashion -- !-- Col, they’re insanely cute, too!
Where do you like to shop? “Anywhere that has good sales - I love American Eagle. My dress is from a local store called The Basement, which also has some really cute stuff.”
Why did you wear this outfit today? “The weather has been so nice lately,cheap Los Angeles Dodgers Hats, so I thought I would be springy.”
Again, in order to keep the dress as the main focal point of her outfit, Corrina kept her accessories to a minimum,louboutin pumps sale, adding just simple hoop earrings and a classic pearl ring.
While cutoffs and threadbare tees are usually the typical college girl’s springtime uniform,Cheap Montreal Expos Hats, Corrina stepped outside the box in her eye-catching, dressed-up ensemble. Not only does she embody springtime perfection in her simple yet fun outfit,Cheap New York Mets Hats, as I soon found out, she’s also a total sweetheart!
Hobbies/Interests: “I love photography and reading! I spend most of my summers on Fire Island, NY and I love to spend time at the beach and swimming.”
School: Northern Arizona University
1. Springtime Dress
Corrina 101
What are your favorite trends right now? “I love anything nautical or striped,Milwaukee Brewers Hats!”
Let’s Talk Fashion
2. Neutral Wedges
Name: Corrina
Hometown: Phoenix,Cheap Chicago Cubs Hats, AZ
What do you think?
How would you describe your sense of style? “My style is very comfortable but still cute.”
Since the weather has been nice enough to wear dresses (without layers and tights!),New York Mets Hats, I love that Corrina wore a floral print dress that really embraced spring. Corrina also nails two spring trends in one fell swoop: Not only are floral prints always popular for spring,Monster Energy Hats Sale, but the brights trend is also super hot right now.
Elements of Corrina’s Outfit
>The snow has finally melted in Flagstaff and spring has officially sprung,cheap Milwaukee Brewers Hats! With the warmer temperatures,Arizona Diamondbacks Hats, students are beginning to shed the drab layers of winter clothing and embrace less clothing and shorter hemlines.
If you could raid anyone’s closet,San Francisco Giants Hats, who’s would it be and why? “Probably Emma Watson- she has such a unique sense of style and always pulls it off effortlessly.”
What fashion advice would you give to other students looking to improve their style? “Wear things things that make you feel confident and pretty,Fox Racing Hats, but that are still comfortable.”
Year: Sophomore
3. Simple Accessories
Have you worn a spring dress yet this season? Are you as obsessed with the floral trend as we are? What do you think of Corrina’s adorable wedges? Let us know with a comment,Tampa Bay Rays Hats sale!

Sponsored Links