Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Online Classifieds Directory

Online Classifieds Directory Online Classifieds are an often over looked method of FREE Advertising and way of getting your brand name out there, but just ask around...they work, if you work them.

Old 10-07-2011, 01:10 AM   #1
ddsfgdsa9b8
Commander In Chief

ddsfgdsa9b8 is on a distinguished road
Default 【假乞门】首次完整拍摄假乞丐行骗证据,屙屎、分赃、

各位网友,以下看到的是佛山有史以来第一次完整拍摄到假乞丐如何行骗,如何解决大小便,如何分赃,在哪里吃 饭的纪实图片,期待这组图片能提醒各位好心施舍的时候多留一个心眼。
让我这个假乞门打败低俗的厕所门成为天天新最强话题
一中年妇女抱着一个貌似昏迷中的年轻男子坐在中山桥桥脚讨钱,好心人纷纷慷慨解囊。
1.jpg (大小:128.7 K 下载次数:13)
装钱的白色胶桶装满厚厚一叠零钱
2.jpg (大小:81.9 K 下载次数:6)
年轻男子全程如同死尸,belstaff london,一动不动。
3.jpg (大小:136.7 K 下载次数:1)
女子口中说着什么,企图引起路人注意。
4.jpg (大小:142.3 K 下载次数:4)
这个时候行政执法来了,认为他们睡在楼梯旁阻碍市民行走,belstaff shops,要求他们离去。这个时候,一个让人目瞪口呆的场面出现了,刚才还像死尸一样的年轻男子快速站了起来,一边 整理衣衫一边和中年妇女走过马路。
5.jpg (大小:123.7 K 下载次数:3)
年轻男子长得还是挺英俊的
6.JPG (大小:131 K 下载次数:2)
被行政执法驱赶,两人商量下一步去哪里。
7.jpg (大小:138.6 K 下载次数:2)
两人一边走一边把收入装进塑料袋里
8.jpg (大小:124.5 K 下载次数:6)
两人提着装备往鸿运汽车站的方向走
9.jpg (大小:125 K 下载次数:1)
走了一段路,年轻男子停下来面向汾江河小便,中年女子也躲到树后一同小便。
10.jpg (大小:127.1 K 下载次数:2)
汾江河小便男就是这样形成的
11.jpg (大小:126.8 K 下载次数:2)
很不幸,汾江办的仿古红船又一次和新一代小便男一起上镜,听说过几天在这条红船上还举行拖拉机 比赛。
12.jpg (大小:177.3 K 下载次数:2)
可能他和汾江办有仇,这位既是假乞丐又是小便男的男子还嫌不解恨,继续在红船旁边大便。有份参加拖拉机大赛 的网友,请注意上船的时候别踩到这坨屎。
13.jpg (大小:105.9 K 下载次数:4)
终于大便完毕,中年妇女一直不离左右。
14.jpg (大小:117.2 K 下载次数:1)
15.jpg (大小:131.8 K 下载次数:1)
这个时候,belstaff motorcycle jackets,两人蹲在地上埋头做着什么。
16.jpg (大小:142.8 K 下载次数:2)
原来他们在数钱,看样子大概有几十元,belstaff jackets online,就一个早上收入达到几十元。
17.jpg (大小:139.9 K 下载次数:1)
18.JPG (大小:137.1 K 下载次数:1)
19.JPG (大小:140.5 K 下载次数:1)
20.jpg (大小:148.2 K 下载次数:3)
他们数完钱后,各自拿起自己的一份,分赃完毕。
21.JPG (大小:146.3 K 下载次数:2)
分赃后,来到一个小食店,这里的快餐最低10元一个。
22.jpg (大小:104.6 K 下载次数:1)
两人各要了一个卤水快餐,共20元,belstaff online,消费能力比不少人还高。
23.jpg (大小:132.8 K 下载次数:1)
24.jpg (大小:137 K 下载次数:2)
25.jpg (大小:133.9 K 下载次数:2)
吃晚饭后,经过佛山中医院继续赶路,belstaff zipper jacket
26.jpg (大小:148 K 下载次数:7)
最后,他们来到白燕街买金鱼。
27.jpg (大小:175.3 K 下载次数:5)
ddsfgdsa9b8 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 10-07-2011, 01:10 AM   #2
t5uun2ng6tg
Commander In Chief

t5uun2ng6tg is an unknown quantity at this point

,belstaff jacket

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 41593959 at 14:58 on October 4th,belstaff outlet, 2008 Read (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Miscellaneous world Kan
Xiamen Haicang Bridge

night

Gulangyu Bailuzhou night musical fountain night

members when the fishing boat

Leisure Square

Ferry International Bank Building

successful tour Bailuzhou

One

Ferry Lake Park

International Convention and Exhibition Centre,belstaff sale, Stone Nanputuo

million botanical garden night

Gulangyu Island Road,belstaff coat, Xiamen City City Bird

- egret

Jimei

Egret Boat Pond Goddess

Xiamen Egret City Tree - University of Phoenix Wood

Ha Village

Aircraft

Bougainvillea flower

| Back to logs list
t5uun2ng6tg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 01:11 AM   #3
oi1yum4ei6ku
Commander In Chief

oi1yum4ei6ku is on a distinguished road

. . * Burning Love 〃 - Qzone log,red wing boots

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 181955210 at 19:46 on September 6th 2006 read (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: 4
[r]
this way, the end of all the tenderness,red wing shoes sale,
the end,red wing shoes, we are back to the original strange, I will not pay for the so-called hard to feel lucky,
only foolishly thought it was a blessing,
used to it, you're not lonely, I thought, hoping it goes out,
you are wrong in that beautiful should not have had,
you out of my cold heart candles
our love,red wing heritage boot, front to back, is wrong, that slightly dim light, fast burn my happiness,
our love, front to back,red wing sale, are blind,red wing shoe store,
burning fire of love, I was unable to see clearly!!!
[m]
oi1yum4ei6ku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 01:13 AM   #4
g8m8n2yf
General of the Army

g8m8n2yf is on a distinguished road

. . * Burning Love 〃 - Qzone log,red wing heritage boot

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 181955210 at 19:46 on September 6th 2006 read (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: 4
[r]
this way,red wing heritage boots, the end of all the tenderness,
the end, we are back to the original strange,red wing work boots, I will not pay for the so-called hard to feel lucky,
only foolishly thought it was a blessing,
used to it, you're not lonely, I thought, hoping it goes out,
you are wrong in that beautiful should not have had,
you out of my cold heart candles
our love, front to back, is wrong, that slightly dim light, fast burn my happiness,red wing shoes sale,
our love,red wing boots, front to back, are blind,
burning fire of love,red wing motorcycle boot, I was unable to see clearly!!!
[m]
g8m8n2yf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 01:13 AM   #5
1o7h0a8n1y
Commander In Chief

1o7h0a8n1y is on a distinguished road

,red wing heritage

| Back to logs list

33124 2010 年 12 月 26 日 23:53 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Comedian

[made in China] 70% of the U.S. Xiaopen old friends that left the egg is, as a gift to wake up sock is written on the total made in China ..

small ball gnome: the section with someone else, than sleep in my own sleep. 【

to the power of the Year in 2010 personal signature】 1, gives people the convenience of instant noodles than to the people. 2, Big Sleep, you off I'll take off. 3, shallow bastard and more, over and over is the big brother. 4, death bearish, against to dry. 5, really not as good as the red notes,red wing mens boots, but of emotional needs. 6, although flowers Lord, I'll loose soil. 7, drawing near, it is better to spend money Kusakabe. 8, life's long road, has been lost. (@ S so to force a submission)

as a monster, my wish is: to destroy a Altman at least,red wing motorcycle boots!

love is just a fart, between two people, you do, needless to say, she could know; love is like a fart, silent at this time Sound winning; love is just a fart,red wing heritage boot, the more short,red wing store, the more stirring; love is like a fart, maybe you're just careless,red wing boots, it may hurt her; love is like a fart, to stay alone in a small room when the The most painful; love is just a fart, eventually the wind and there is no trace ...

Lady Gaga good to the force, now in Paris last night body, lower body dressed only in underwear. Cold does not want to ask her? Looks like the weather in Paris and London about the same. OMG.

culture really terrible

do big scenes you've seen?

Super Girl then estimated N people want to destroy a photo

really calm, students can do a few?

the original, the original is like this ah ~ ~

cute, good for power, good lascivious ... ...

a good man now Where has??

your mother forced to,

let bullets fly for a while ... ...

to see what the Japanese play
1o7h0a8n1y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 01:13 AM   #6
oi1yum4ei6ku
Commander In Chief

| Back to logs list

33124 2010 年 12 月 26 日 23:53 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Comedian

[made in China] 70% of the U.S. Xiaopen old friends that left the egg is, as a gift to wake up sock is written on the total made in China ..

small ball gnome: the section with someone else, than sleep in my own sleep. 【

to the power of the Year in 2010 personal signature】 1,red wing motorcycle boot, gives people the convenience of instant noodles than to the people. 2, Big Sleep, you off I'll take off. 3,red wing shoe store, shallow bastard and more, over and over is the big brother. 4, death bearish, against to dry. 5, really not as good as the red notes, but of emotional needs. 6, although flowers Lord, I'll loose soil. 7, drawing near, it is better to spend money Kusakabe. 8, life's long road, has been lost. (@ S so to force a submission)

as a monster, my wish is: to destroy a Altman at least!

love is just a fart, between two people, you do, needless to say, she could know; love is like a fart, silent at this time Sound winning; love is just a fart,red wing shoes sale, the more short, the more stirring; love is like a fart, maybe you're just careless, it may hurt her; love is like a fart,red wing heritage boot, to stay alone in a small room when the The most painful; love is just a fart, eventually the wind and there is no trace ...

Lady Gaga good to the force, now in Paris last night body,red wing work boots, lower body dressed only in underwear. Cold does not want to ask her? Looks like the weather in Paris and London about the same. OMG.

culture really terrible

do big scenes you've seen?

Super Girl then estimated N people want to destroy a photo

really calm, students can do a few?

the original,red wing boots, the original is like this ah ~ ~

cute, good for power, good lascivious ... ...

a good man now Where has??

your mother forced to,

let bullets fly for a while ... ...

to see what the Japanese play
Old 10-07-2011, 01:29 AM   #7
g8m8n2yf
General of the Army

| Back to logs list

34115 2010 年 06 月 24 日 00:54 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary
for too long, probably in 1999, on the eleventh grade it, every Friday night, finished in the broadcast, as I guess I guess guess is that Japanese TV drama time. If demand from 12 pm to 1 point. There was not so well-developed network, generally have the time to look at Japanese TV dramas. Repeat the words, as if in the afternoon. For the first time truly is like a Japanese TV drama \In order to see this movie, I have every Friday to watch clock up 12 points transferred to an hour,red wing shoes online, then sleep! That is, in this movie, Yosuke Kubozuka know, plays a highly intelligent but erratic behavior of the students - Kikuchi good man, a genius has been to such a smile surfaced in my mind, a person's smile Yosuke a classic success. Although his scenes much,red wing sale, not too handsome, but they always have a special kind of temperament, his face is always so calm expression, may be unique in the eyes with his facial expressions, eyes deep with a little temperament, and his That lazy tone of voice, I was particularly drunk personality temperament. If everyone was popular starring Hideaki Bronze \
particular,red wing heritage boot, the later a person feel more classic is the \Chak Sau Ming and see this film. But in the end, he took away all the light of Bronze, and can only be seen staring at him. Oh,red wing boot store, Saeki is very handsome, for the first time the theater is not looking at the protagonist, is looking at supporting the show. This movie is his best supporting actor award.
\Plays a math teacher inside - shallow Xiao students, most impressed that he teach the students the lesson: \
I
preceding days \Chong Chong boss, how would the world have so much personality boss!
2001, he starred in the \Big Runaway, \
this time, I think he acted in the film, because in the past see too little impression on him is stuck in high school. Read so many of his films,red wing motorcycle boot, he really is an actor play different roles, very powerful actor, acting is really good! Even a small role, and his unique temperament always impressed the audience, which is the difference between him different from other actors, but also eye-catching red flowers than leaves.

Recommended film: \,red wing mens boots, table tennis genius teenager, mushroom head, clear eyes, inspirational theme)
Old 10-07-2011, 01:29 AM   #8
3xkfen5o3k5u
Commander In Chief

3xkfen5o3k5u is on a distinguished road

- Qzone log,red wing store

| Back to logs list

34923 2009 年 11 月 02 日 20:22 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (3) Category: Personal Diary
cold weather,red wing heritage boot, cold fish not to swim,red wing shoes outlet, and cold weather,red wing motorcycle boot, cold I do not go out. Cold weather,red wing work boots, cold little JJ is small. Little JJ

published cancel

| Back to logs list
3xkfen5o3k5u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 01:42 AM   #9
oi1yum4ei6ku
Commander In Chief

,red wing shoes outlet

| Back to logs list

123 greeting cards \greeting cards,red wing shoes, click here.
Choose a number,red wing heritage, that can see how your mind? 7800 7105 8,red wing boots,561,790,red wing work boots,686,838,red wing shoes online,005 these 6 4 digits, which would you choose a word? Choose a seat of your pants, do not peek at the answer Oh

mail this log from the QQ! Qzone convenient new way to write the details come in>>

| Back to logs list
Old 10-07-2011, 01:42 AM   #10
g8m8n2yf
General of the Army

,red wing work boots

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 459015806 at 23:06 on October 8,red wing store, 2010 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Utility Collection
Label IT forms photo name excel

published cancel

| Back to logs list