Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Other

Other Post anything that does not fit in the above categories here.

Old 08-06-2011, 04:42 AM   #1
marvihokggi

Thumbs up High Quality Sports Puma Shoes in Puma Outlet | Australia Ugg ...

The Puma Shoes brand is the most famous name in the world of sneakers as MBT Kisumu Sandals they have given the most famous models of sneaker shoes. These sneakers are made up with the high quality upper and they add to the stylish look of the shoe. The shoe’s outsole is made up of the vulcanized rubber and it gives the excellent traction and grip during the gait. Thus, we can enjoy the outing with these pop-ups from the famous brand of the sneakers. If you are looking for branded sneakers, there is nothing else to go than the Internet. There are plenty of online stores that offer your needed shoes. However, you just mbt women's kisumu sandal have to keep two things in mind when you look for sneakers. They should be of high quality and affordable. These two are actually basic criteria. The mixture of quality and affordability is what most people are looking for in all items. Therefore, I want to recommend you a puma outlet store. Here you can definitely get mbt changa sale wonderful high quality puma shoes with discount price. And you would never get disappointed here. Welcome! The Puma Baylee Future Cat shoe is made up of leather upper and it gives more breath ability to the feet. The mid sole of the shoe is constructed with MBT: calzado perfecto para disfrutar la sensación cómoda | Moda Zona the EVA and it gives the cushioning and support to the feet. The rubber outsole of the Puma Baylee Future Cat shoe is very durable and it offers excellent traction and shock absorption. These soft sneakers are so amicable with the feet and they offer the best comfort with their foot hugging fit. Thus the Puma sneakers offer the best pair to the feet.

Sponsored Links
Old 08-06-2011, 04:48 AM   #2
a2bzyoc3
General of the Army

a2bzyoc3 is on a distinguished road

100 The most poignant love sentences

finishing, he died alone haggard
1, the crossroads, we divided the go. You go my tears, I walk you hate.

2, when a relationship does not belong to you, it does not have a little value to you, so you do not think it is a loss.

3, I love you, long time, waiting for you, but also a long time, now, I want to leave, even for a long time than the long, long time ......

4, feeling cut off, tied to live, try to let go, to go or not go, stay and not leave, I do not understand.

5, some are doomed to lose, some fate is never a result. would not necessarily have to love a person, a person must have a good love her ... ...

6, there are many things in this world, do you think tomorrow will be able to continue to do a lot of people, you think you will be able to see each other again, so put down your hand in your being, or being turned when the you want to make, only the hope of reunion again, sometimes not even feel that hope, because you think such a day over the days since, of course, should such a day in the past. Yesterday, today and tomorrow should not be any different, but there will be so once you let go, turned around the moment, some things changed completely, the sun went down, but before she rises again Some people, on and since you farewell.

7, please cherish the silence around you who love you. Perhaps, one day when he really left. You will find, can not do without each other, is that you, not him.

8, if not possible, then continue to just a casual only.

9, love like two lift minded person, always willing to let go of the hurt.

10, I am stubborn unwilling to yield, the result was only bruised.
from my world no longer have you.
心碎了无痕, I moved heaven and earth is not moving you.

11, since the falling out of love, we must give up hope, break away the kite is not possible to recover the past.

12, Bana, flowers without leaves,monster pro headphones, leaves students with no flowers, but may not meet the phase read Xiang Xi.

13, how to make you meet me in my most beautiful moment. For this, I have been for five hundred years before Buddha. Metion we end a period of bonds of the Buddha so overtaken me a tree, you must pass through a long street. The sun, carefully in full blossom, blossoming hope all my past life. When you approach,Dre Beats Headphones, please listen trembling leaves are passion of my waiting. And when you finally ignore the ground traversed in one place behind you, my friends, ah, it is not petals - that was my withered heart.

14, really sad from the last.

15, knows just embarked on a wrong, wrong love you too, was wrong in this life you only want to follow along and take the whole life of You are my only love people.

16, dreams gone, the heart has been broken, leaving only to prepare for departure.

17, did meet, is better than never meet.

18, the loneliness of the largest on earth -
not be alone and just shadow;
is not living in the crowd, unaccompanied;
but in Harmony, but not with phase and the music.

19, time will slowly settling, some people will in your heart slowly blurred. Learn to let go, you need to own sake of happiness.

20, not really used to refuse, but the fear of hand once,bose headphones, and then back to a person, can not stand the share of loneliness and desolation, never had to fear losing.

21, fell in love but not love, love is not love. We both love each other and fell in love but can not spend a lifetime.

22, your heart is my cape and the horizon, I can not go farther. Ends of the earth we have to ride this life, not walk the earth, but human companions.

23, blue curtains, glass-like heart, transparent to you, but easily hurt.

24, I like you, I've been waiting for you, I bless you every day, I miss you all the time, but you got me, I do not know if I can have you, I do not know who you like Perhaps, it leaves my reincarnation!

25, not to the old sad waste of the new tears.

26, the heart is dead, tears are dry, bitterly painful soul has led. dreams awakened, not love, ma'am, a lot get rid of. are also virtual reality, but also love is also hate, Yela silent flower self-mutilation. Only Road is searching, desolate, desolately Cancan sad; but helpless, forever and sometimes do, of sorrow was everlasting..

27, if not a thousand years of life would not have to wait for a brief encounter, and perhaps spend a thousand years of old age can work in exchange for this life!

28, some people like a meteor encounter between the instant the spark burst out of envy, but destined to just go by.

29, if I never met you, if I never fall in love with you, if I did not believe the beginning, maybe I would not be present this myself.

30, for my heart, for your heart, Shi Zhi Yi dark phase.

31, when I think about you, would you also just being like me.

32, longing for a taste, like drinking a cup of cold water, drop by drop and then cemented in tears.

33, left, I think you do not forget one thing: Do not forget to miss me. Miss me, do not forget I also miss you.

34, my life, fragmented, those strong, those proud, and I never forget those who did not dare to forget things, they turn to than you faster, his eyes covered with a layer of cinnabar ... ... to subdue an ancient city, when you will come back?

35, in your past life, you hurt anyone, have long been forgotten, but the man was hurt but you will never forget you. He will never remember your strengths, but what you think of his injury.

36, a person thinks unforgettable memories, others have long been forgotten.

37, heart, waiting for a touch of beauty. the snow does not freeze the heart beat ... love died because of heart freeze!

38, but just heartbroken, but just decided to give up, but just forget to cry, but just to meet you.

39, if you are hurt you love, I choose to like you. If you like you are bothering you, I choose to leave you. If you can use my all to change your life's happiness, I'd give everything .......... all because I love you!

40, if the stones will cry, I want to cry your heart against a stone, at least, you can feel your temperature.

41, once the dream died, the floor, pick it up, and strive to put together, and then broken, and then pick it up, put together, until one day no longer put together do not come ...

42, in fact, I have been standing behind you, only you turn the body when I squat to the distance between a breath, but you can not see me.

43, all of the outcomes have been written, all the tears have been set off, but suddenly forget how the kind of a start. In that old, no longer back the summer, no matter how I go recourse, the younger you are only passing clouds shadow. And your smiling face, very light very light, and gradually disappearing behind the group in Japan, Lan. Then turn it yellow title page, it is bound to be as the fate of the poor. Tears, I read the first reading, but have to admit that youth, is a book too hasty.

44, lost, in fact, have never really belongs to you, do not regret.

45, if one day we are not together, but also the same as together.

46, there is a love called for him, not love but there is no fate, there is a love call to bless them! The sake of others have become.

47, Shengruxiahua, who subscribe to my sorrow. You say that I touch the future not the scenery. Who left the sake of my realm.

48, this world is not unworthy of love, seemingly humble but love you so much for nothing more, in the final into a silent, no sake, no resentment, no blessing, only a touch of melancholy eyes, in the wind drift ......

49, there is a fate called love, there is a feeling called once, there is an ending called fate, there is a heartache no rain, called the period.

50, there is always a heart in the world look forward to calling another heart.

51, Memory is a bridge, but it is leading to the prison of loneliness.

52, the Bowl, anything sad autumn picture fan. Lightly but it is changing people's minds, so people are fickle Road.

53, how hard to love a person that only you know best, negative out of all the youth to shortage error was originally just a mistake, I do not want to fool but had to admit defeat, missing lover who can keep still, I can only fool to pretend that they are happy, head injury in the heart never failed to keep the tears ... ...

54, missed the sunrise can wait, missed the beauty can come back, missed the meteor can wait, but do not miss the love back! Cherish the people around, especially if you love and love you.

55, in a few words to make the cruelty of love. Love to the depths of lone. Suffering people mature, strong people will love the true meaning of sentiment, and vulnerable people feel, resentment.

56, maybe I really do not understand love, just merely to pay and wait, that promises will stay together, that can be committed to life together, had only just arrived, but a joke, but he made me got into it, until the deeper, can not get ... ...

57, met or wrong, understanding is wrong with it is wrong is wrong on your eye and your love right or wrong, love is a mistake you are all wrong ... ...

58, some very looking forward to life, always spend your dream self-righteous, and then give you a very disappointing blow.
something, think of it is always really good, so your assumption, the neglect could have been a happy reality.

59, knowing that you do not mind me, never do you want to have that, but it can not help you see the real me, hide me stay injury.

60, I'm used to waiting, so, in reincarnation, I can not resist the origin of the station back to waiting. I do not know how much longer so I can see an answer; I do not know, so I can hold on to such a long wait for results? Miss, very weak, it is because I do not see the missing results. Perhaps, without thinking of the results, it just proved that once existed in your heart. Can not miss a certificate to prove that it had ever existed?

61, may all have each had such a man the two women, at least two. Married to a red rose, over time, changes in the red touch of mosquito blood on the wall, white or Cinnabar is a mole on her chest.

62, the fragmented sentences sad picture, to see to worried! Listen to the sad melody, guess your thoughts! Fuzzy point to see the world better, to see so clearly suffering more injuries! Social realities, we are still better fantasy points! We will either ruin the life of Lin wounds over the body!

63, if all things are because I love the sky, if all the pain you have tasted for me, if you love me enough to leave, how could I not love you.

64, do not you believe that memories of the man inside, not necessarily the same to you.

65, who is in a shadow? Who is the runner who lives? Past the dust, present in the wind, endless sad Love and hate. Who's who ultimately are not ... ...

66, I'm used to snub you, but I can not snub you. Because I was afraid of your world, even if I am alone, I would not say that I am sorry.

67, unacceptable love needs no sorrow, but time forgetting. Badly hurt heart, need is not sympathy but understanding.

68, all the sadness, and always leaves a trace of joy clues. All regret will leave behind a perfect corner. I Bingfeng the deep sea, looking for hope in the gap, but always in my sleep. Now if you will look back on the past good! I still look for in a big crowd can make me stay in harbor.

69, if you have seen the other side is obviously not worth your love, and you still but had to come to their senses,monster beats, then it is asking for trouble. Sacrifice themselves for love, speaking like a very beautiful, but if the other party is not worth such a sacrifice for him, or sacrifice for your happiness does not come between you, then you have to be careful, do not fool yourself do we go .

70, holding my hand, eyes closed you will not get lost.

71, quietly disappeared in the sea of ​​people inside, not to see who! Miss is the pain of breathing, and instantly evaporate, let is also not possible to disperse with!

72,Monster Headphones, I bang through the era of thoughts, pale fingers. Loving and sad sentences, is the waist of the fleeting time, like water spread over four seasons. You still do not like homing ship!

73, men are the clay, the woman is water, more mud, water turbidity; much water, mud thin; more, no less, shape into two clay figurines.

74, the memory is down to the water in the palm, whether you spread out or clenched, after all, from the fingers, drop by drop, flowing clean. no grass in this city long
Orioles legend, it will always live in the real inside, fast drums, haste figure, numbness, eyes, ######## smile, and I am being assimilated.

75, forgetting that we can not change destiny, everything is not aligned like the drawings. The former, all to get on in the past, and thus extend slowly, little by little the stagger to. Perhaps something staggered ... ... we really should forget ... ...

76, the wind from the broken flower-like fleeting, and you shake shaking smile, the way to become the most beautiful decorated my life, watched the sky, the snow, watching the deep shadow of the season.

77, my step by step close to my dream, even if he had broken out of shape, I have to try to restore, all with their own to exchange.

78, at that moment, I seem to see the collapse of the whole world in front of me. Piece of tile ruins of which are engraved bricks fresh memory, and now quietly posted on the earth, even if I walk more carefully to keep quiet, will eventually find themselves to be just a memory of exiled people.

79, I cry, you cry too. I think you do not me alone. I smile, you cry. So you than I am lonely.

80, the memory like rotting leaves, those fresh green has long been buried in that time scale of the front, only stay in the overwhelming smell of decay time scale of the tail.

81, when the happy ending, cold start, there is no reason, without any reason, we all silently complied with; thin transparent glass, the two sides across the world, no resistance, no escape ... ...

82, from the blossoming of the fleeting wind, and you become the most beautiful embellishment.

83, and then the beautiful love is mixed with sadness, and then the story is also poignant ending, destined to fall in love with you will hurt yourself! Should it let go of this love?

84, when the meteor had fallen aesthetic love, life began to cry, the injured people like to hide in dark corners, the body of any of its desolation, as if the entire world are discussing love, this moment I prefer solitude .

85, once thought that promise, we really like the book said, not leave, do not give up, and now all the tender feelings of the sentences dropped, the good times, Wanru superficial, fleeting ... ...

86, I believe you are still here never leave my love angel protects you, if you know here, since I will not I find an angel for me to love you ... ...

87, when the last note sounded, and I miss forced to draw on the full stop, and then have to write good sentences full stop. However, this does not herald end, but represents a continuation of the other sad.

88, which is feeling the best outcome, but also the most tragic outcome: a person has disappeared, but he never taught the things you wipe it away. He has disappeared, but he will never erase your regrets. He has disappeared, but they are always so many years to wipe it away. He has disappeared, but he was going to stubbornly remain in your heart, to become part of the memory, always remind you, so you will in the future at a certain moment suddenly realized: the original know how happy I am today, just because it had lost you.

89, past the river as the setting sun shine, I picked collection of flash in the heart.
I picked a good picture of your treasure in the heart of the most beautiful place ......

90, I want you to know that this world will always be someone waiting for you, no matter when, where, anyway, you know such a man

91, if one day the world betrayed you, at least in this world, I betrayed you!

92, to a place, a place to miss, because the people there; and not where the landscape, a city will be linked with their own; where there have been a lot of good friends ... ...

93, at a time, miss some time with the palm; hiding in a given place, miss the person I care.

94, youth in, there was endless talk, we can not tell the friendship over the years is still a love. Seem to recall, in the heart was hoping for, let the fireflies take us away.

95, in fact, all miss the love, for the same: you can not keep up my pace was not that I go too fast, you do not accidentally left behind. In fact, all the love that, because the same: you can not keep up my pace was not that I go too fast, you do not accidentally left behind.

96, I love you, like you do not love me the same firm.

97, we did not always stay in the same road, just like the flashing lights dim figure, but the light that is lost in the endless darkness.

98, a time when I thought I was fortunate to find what I want
100 The most poignant love sentences

finishing, he died alone haggard
1, the crossroads, we divided the go. You go my tears, I walk you hate.

2, when a relationship does not belong to you, it does not have a little value to you, so you do not think it is a loss.

3, I love you, long time, waiting for you, but also a long time, now, I want to leave, even for a long time than the long, long time ......

4, feeling cut off, tied to live, try to let go, to go or not go, stay and not leave, I do not understand.

5, some are doomed to lose, some fate is never a result. would not necessarily have to love a person, a person must have a good love her ... ...

6, there are many things in this world, do you think tomorrow will be able to continue to do a lot of people, you think you will be able to see each other again, so put down your hand in your being, or being turned when the you want to make, only the hope of reunion again, sometimes not even feel that hope, because you think such a day over the days since, of course, should such a day in the past. Yesterday, today and tomorrow should not be any different, but there will be so once you let go, turned around the moment, some things changed completely, the sun went down, but before she rises again Some people, on and since you farewell.

7, please cherish the silence around you who love you. Perhaps, one day when he really left. You will find, can not do without each other, is that you, not him.

8, if not possible, then continue to just a casual only.

9, love like two lift minded person, always willing to let go of the hurt.

10, I am stubborn unwilling to yield, the result was only bruised.
from my world no longer have you.
心碎了无痕, I moved heaven and earth is not moving you.

11, since the falling out of love, we must give up hope, break away the kite is not possible to recover the past.

12, Bana, flowers without leaves, leaves students with no flowers, but may not meet the phase read Xiang Xi.

13, how to make you meet me in my most beautiful moment. For this, I have been for five hundred years before Buddha. Metion we end a period of bonds of the Buddha so overtaken me a tree, you must pass through a long street. The sun, carefully in full blossom, blossoming hope all my past life. When you approach, please listen trembling leaves are passion of my waiting. And when you finally ignore the ground traversed in one place behind you, my friends, ah, it is not petals - that was my withered heart.

14, really sad from the last.

15, knows just embarked on a wrong, wrong love you too, was wrong in this life you only want to follow along and take the whole life of You are my only love people.

16, dreams gone, the heart has been broken, leaving only to prepare for departure.

17, did meet, is better than never meet.

18, the loneliness of the largest on earth -
not be alone and just shadow;
is not living in the crowd, unaccompanied;
but in Harmony, but not with phase and the music.

19, time will slowly settling, some people will in your heart slowly blurred. Learn to let go, you need to own sake of happiness.

20, not really used to refuse, but the fear of hand once, and then back to a person, can not stand the share of loneliness and desolation, never had to fear losing.

21, fell in love but not love, love is not love. We both love each other and fell in love but can not spend a lifetime.

22, your heart is my cape and the horizon, I can not go farther. Ends of the earth we have to ride this life, not walk the earth, but human companions.

23, blue curtains, glass-like heart, transparent to you, but easily hurt.

24, I like you, I've been waiting for you, I bless you every day, I miss you all the time, but you got me, I do not know if I can have you, I do not know who you like Perhaps, it leaves my reincarnation!

25, not to the old sad waste of the new tears.

26, the heart is dead, tears are dry, bitterly painful soul has led. dreams awakened, not love, ma'am, a lot get rid of. are also virtual reality, but also love is also hate, Yela silent flower self-mutilation. Only Road is searching, desolate, desolately Cancan sad; but helpless, forever and sometimes do, of sorrow was everlasting..

27, if not a thousand years of life would not have to wait for a brief encounter, and perhaps spend a thousand years of old age can work in exchange for this life!

28, some people like a meteor encounter between the instant the spark burst out of envy, but destined to just go by.

29, if I never met you, if I never fall in love with you, if I did not believe the beginning, maybe I would not be present this myself.

30, for my heart, for your heart, Shi Zhi Yi dark phase.

31, when I think about you, would you also just being like me.

32, longing for a taste, like drinking a cup of cold water, drop by drop and then cemented in tears.

33, left, I think you do not forget one thing: Do not forget to miss me. Miss me, do not forget I also miss you.

34, my life, fragmented, those strong, those proud, and I never forget those who did not dare to forget things, they turn to than you faster, his eyes covered with a layer of cinnabar ... ... to subdue an ancient city, when you will come back?

35, in your past life, you hurt anyone, have long been forgotten, but the man was hurt but you will never forget you. He will never remember your strengths, but what you think of his injury.

36, a person thinks unforgettable memories, others have long been forgotten.

37, heart, waiting for a touch of beauty. the snow does not freeze the heart beat ... love die because of heart freeze!

38, but just heartbroken, but just decided to give up, but just forget to cry, but just to meet you.

39, if you are hurt you love, I choose to like you. If you like you are bothering you, I choose to leave you. If you can use my all to change your life's happiness, I'd give everything .......... all because I love you!

40, if the stones will cry, I want to cry your heart against a stone, at least, you can feel your temperature.

41, once the dream died, the floor, pick it up, and strive to put together, and then broken, and then pick it up, put together, until one day no longer put together do not come ...

42, in fact, I have been standing behind you, only you turn the body when I squat to the distance between a breath, but you can not see me.

43, all of the outcomes have been written, all the tears have been set off, but suddenly forget how the kind of a start. In that old, no longer back the summer, no matter how I go recourse, the younger you are only passing clouds shadow. And your smiling face, very light very light, and gradually disappearing behind the group in Japan, Lan. Then turn it yellow title page, it is bound to be as the fate of the poor. Tears, I read the first reading, but have to admit that youth, is a book too hasty.

44, lost, in fact, have never really belongs to you, do not regret.

45, if one day we are not together, but also the same as together.

46, there is a love called for him, not love but there is no fate, there is a love call to bless them! The sake of others have become.

47, Shengruxiahua, who subscribe to my sorrow. You say that I touch the future not the scenery. Who left the sake of my realm.

48, this world is not unworthy of love, seemingly humble but love you so much for nothing more, in the final into a silent, no sake, no resentment, no blessing, only a touch of melancholy eyes, in the wind drift ......

49, there is a fate called love, there is a feeling called once, there is an ending called fate, there is a heartache no rain, called the period.

50, there is always a heart in the world look forward to calling another heart.

51, Memory is a bridge, but it is leading to the prison of loneliness.

52, the Bowl, anything sad autumn picture fan. Lightly but it is changing people's minds, so people are fickle Road.

53, how hard to love a person that only you know best, negative out of all the youth to shortage error was originally just a mistake, I do not want to fool but had to admit defeat, missing lover who can keep still, I can only fool to pretend that they are happy, head injury in the heart never failed to keep the tears ... ...

54, missed the sunrise can wait, missed the beauty can come back, missed the meteor can wait, but do not miss the love back! Cherish the people around, especially if you love and love you.

55, in a few words to make the cruelty of love. Love to the depths of lone. Suffering people mature, strong people will love the true meaning of sentiment, and vulnerable people feel, resentment.

56, maybe I really do not understand love, just merely to pay and wait, that promises will stay together, that can be committed to life together, had only just arrived, but a joke, but he made me got into it, until the deeper, can not get ... ...

57, met or wrong, understanding is wrong with it is wrong is wrong on your eye and your love right or wrong, love is a mistake you are all wrong ... ...

58, some very looking forward to life, always spend your dream self-righteous, and then give you a very disappointing blow.
something, think of it is always really good, so your assumption, the neglect could have been a happy reality.

59, knowing that you do not mind me, never do you want to have that, but it can not help you see the real me, hide me stay injury.

60, I'm used to waiting, so, in reincarnation, I can not resist the origin of the station back to waiting. I do not know how much longer so I can see an answer; I do not know, so I can hold on to such a long wait for results? Miss, very weak, it is because I do not see the missing results. Perhaps, without thinking of the results, it just proved that once existed in your heart. Can not miss a certificate to prove that it had ever existed?

61, may all have each had such a man the two women, at least two. Married to a red rose, over time, changes in the red touch of mosquito blood on the wall, white or Cinnabar is a mole on her chest.

62, the fragmented sentences sad picture, to see to worried! Listen to the sad melody, guess your thoughts! Fuzzy point to see the world better, to see so clearly suffering more injuries! Social realities, we are still better fantasy points! We will either ruin the life of Lin wounds over the body!

63, if all things are because I love the sky, if all the pain you have tasted for me, if you love me enough to leave, how could I not love you.

64, do not you believe that memories of the man inside, not necessarily the same to you.

65, who is in a shadow? Who is the runner who lives? Past the dust, present in the wind, endless sad Love and hate. Who's who ultimately are not ... ...

66, I'm used to snub you, but I can not snub you. Because I was afraid of your world, even if I am alone, I would not say that I am sorry.

67, unacceptable love needs no sorrow, but time forgetting. Badly hurt heart, need is not sympathy but understanding.

68, all the sadness, and always leaves a trace of joy clues. All regret will leave behind a perfect corner. I Bingfeng the deep sea, looking for hope in the gap, but always in my sleep. Now if you will look back on the past good! I still look for in a big crowd can make me stay in harbor.

69, if you have seen the other side is obviously not worth your love, and you still but had to come to their senses, then it is asking for trouble. Sacrifice themselves for love, speaking like a very beautiful, but if the other party is not worth such a sacrifice for him, or sacrifice for your happiness does not come between you, then you have to be careful, do not fool yourself do we go .

70, holding my hand, eyes closed you will not get lost.

71, quietly disappeared in the sea of ​​people inside, not to see who! Miss is the pain of breathing, and instantly evaporate, let is also not possible to disperse with!

72, I bang through the era of thoughts, pale fingers. Loving and sad sentences, is the waist of the fleeting time, like water spread over four seasons. You still do not like homing ship!

73, men are the clay, the woman is water, more mud, water turbidity; much water, mud thin; more, no less, shape into two clay figurines.

74, the memory is down to the water in the palm, whether you spread out or clenched, after all, from the fingers, drop by drop, flowing clean. no grass in this city long
Orioles legend, it will always live in the real inside, fast drums, haste figure, numbness, eyes, ######## smile, and I am being assimilated.

75, forgetting that we can not change destiny, everything is not aligned like the drawings. The former, all to get on in the past, and thus extend slowly, little by little the stagger to. Perhaps something staggered ... ... we really should forget ... ...

76, the wind from the broken flower-like fleeting, and you shake shaking smile, the way to become the most beautiful decorated my life, watched the sky, the snow, watching the deep shadow of the season.

77, my step by step close to my dream, even if he had broken out of shape, I have to try to restore, all with their own to exchange.

78, at that moment, I seem to see the collapse of the whole world in front of me. Piece of tile ruins of which are engraved bricks fresh memory, and now quietly posted on the earth, even if I walk more carefully to keep quiet, will eventually find themselves to be just a memory of exiled people.

79, I cry, you cry too. I think you do not me alone. I smile, you cry. So you than I am lonely.

80, the memory like rotting leaves, those fresh green has long been buried in that time scale of the front, only stay in the overwhelming smell of decay time scale of the tail.

81, when the happy ending, cold start, there is no reason, without any reason, we all silently complied with; thin transparent glass, the two sides across the world, no resistance, no escape ... ...

82,Beats Headphones, from the blossoming of the fleeting wind, and you become the most beautiful embellishment.

83, and then the beautiful love is mixed with sadness, and then the story is also poignant ending, destined to fall in love with you will hurt yourself! Should it let go of this love?

84, when the meteor had fallen aesthetic love, life began to cry, the injured people like to hide in dark corners, the body of any of its desolation, as if the entire world are discussing love, this moment I prefer solitude .

85, once thought that promise, we really like the book said, not leave, do not give up, and now all the tender feelings of the sentences dropped, the good times, Wanru superficial, fleeting ... ...

86, I believe you are still here never leave my love angel protects you, if you know here, since I will not I find an angel for me to love you ... ...

87, when the last note sounded, and I miss forced to draw on the full stop, and then have to write good sentences full stop. However, this does not herald end, but represents a continuation of the other sad.

88, which is feeling the best outcome, but also the most tragic outcome: a person has disappeared, but he never taught the things you wipe it away. He has disappeared, but he will never erase your regrets. He has disappeared, but they are always so many years to wipe it away. He has disappeared, but he was going to stubbornly remain in your heart, to become part of the memory, always remind you, so you will in the future at a certain moment suddenly realized: the original know how happy I am today, just because it had lost you.

89, past the river as the setting sun shine, I picked collection of flash in the heart.
I picked a good picture of your treasure in the heart of the most beautiful place ......

90, I want you to know that this world will always be someone waiting for you, no matter when, where, anyway, you know such a man

91, if one day the world betrayed you, at least in this world, I betrayed you!

92, to a place, a place to miss, because the people there; and not where the landscape, a city will be linked with their own; where there have been a lot of good friends ... ...

93, at a time, miss some time with the palm; hiding in a given place, miss the person I care.

94, youth in, there was endless talk, we can not tell the friendship over the years is still a love. Seem to recall, in the heart was hoping for, let the fireflies take us away.

95, in fact, all miss the love, for the same: you can not keep up my pace was not that I go too fast, you do not accidentally left behind. In fact, all the love that, because the same: you can not keep up my pace was not that I go too fast, you do not accidentally left behind.

96, I love you, like you do not love me the same firm.

97, we did not always stay in the same road, just like the flashing lights dim figure, but the light that is lost in the endless darkness.

98, a time when I thought I found the happiness I want, but when I pay no reservation, only to find the original has always been my wishful thinking.

99, if a thousand trodden from me, I can hear your footsteps, because 999 people are stepped foot on the ground, only the tread of your footsteps in my heart.

100, the night the night, injuring injury, accompanied with the text through the lonely life, who really wanted to go hand in hand with you before the arrival of our summer solstice, to feel the pain share a beautiful ornate, outline The most incomplete love.
blessing, but when I pay no reservation, only to find the original has always been my wishful thinking.
a2bzyoc3 is offline   Reply With Quote