Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Post Your Income Opportunities Here

Post Your Income Opportunities Here This section is for posting your free classified ads about MLM, downline, upline, matrix, affiliate programs, and other opportunities to help you earn money at home on the Internet.

Old 09-04-2011, 10:22 AM   #1
jfaogadg

Default "You want practical advice

You Need To Treat Your Website Like An Employee - Heres 5 Ways To Do It,abercrombie and fitch
People often come to me in a state of crisis and say their website isn't working. Usually they're in a cold sweat:"Mike,moncler quincy pas cher, give me some practical things I can do to get more sales from my website,doudoune moncler pas cher!"You want practical advice? Stop treating your website like an object in your business and start treating it like an employee. Most businesses treat their website like a physical item in their business - such as a filing cabinet for example. Just take Mr. Smith from ABC Ltd.:"Everyone else has got a filing cabinet so I thought we'd better get one. I'm not very interested in cabinets myself but people seem to think they get you more customers. It looks quite neat though - I made sure my face is on the front of it."Very good. How much business do you get from it?"Business? Oh I don't know - I haven't even looked at it for a year or so. It's been a waste of money. We paid a company to build it and it doesn't work."Right,giubbotto moncler, I see. Have you updated it regularly and promoted it extensively?"What? No - it went live and that was it,abercrombie & fitch, nothing's happened. I thought the phone would be ringing off the hook. Come and have a look at it anyway,doudoune moncler, it's over here in the corner - gathering dust."So here they are:5 Ways To Treat Your Website Like An Employee And Make More Money As A ResultTreat your website like one of your employees and it will start to behave like one.1. Look after your employees - give them the attention they deserve,moncler quincy, pay them well and don't neglect their needs2. Make sure your employees look the part - first impressions count: scuffed shoes and scruffy clothes won't bring in the business3. Give them mobility - buy them a company car so they can get out into the world and sell for you,giubbotti moncler, they won't sell much stuck in one place and not being found4. Keep them informed - give them the latest information on the focus of your company, new services, new sales scripts, latest changes to the way you do business etc.5. Introduce them to everyone - don't let your employee feel like they're on the sidelines of your business, separate to everyone else - they need to be a fully integrated part of your business, not an after-thought bolted on at the last minuteMike Cheney
www.magnet4web.comAbout The AuthorYou can get free access to lots more of my articles plus a Free Bonus Special Report "How To Turn Your Website Into A Customer Magnet" worth a value of 47 ($85) here: http://www.magnet4web.com/website_services/?page=freeguide
相关的主题文章:

approximately five consecutive hours

in the background

Forbidden Planet May Be James Cameron's Next Movie_3558

UNITED NATIONS, Jan. 6 (Xinhua) -- UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon said here Wednesday that "Afghanistan will remain one of our main priorities in 2010," and the relations between Afghanistan and its international partners "must be reevaluated."

Sponsored Links