Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Manual Traffic Exchanges

Manual Traffic Exchanges This is a list of Manual traffic exchanges that you can use to get your site viewed by thousands of people a week. Manual traffic exchanges are better known for quality over the quantity you find with auto surfs. But both are great for generating traffic.

Old 05-28-2011, 09:53 AM   #1
Ue1eg3drc5bh
General of the Army

Ue1eg3drc5bh is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from alumni of the user at 01:10 on January 21, 2011 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary

; today saw a client's log, strong feelings, so go to my space, and friends together to share .-

-
found that many of my friends was very contradictory entrepreneurs, both entrepreneurial passion alone, while there are worried about the fate of the tragic failure! So many of my friends thought for a long time, but finally decided to wait and see, in January after a month, year after year passed, the passage of time, time is no longer immersed in the working career is difficult to get away, get married for room, the body's economy increasingly heavy chains, no longer able to fight, and had to resign to fate, working life. -
-
Wenzhou in China known as China's richest people, I know several young people from Wenzhou, in their still in college, the concept to different, like the mention of the word is: also the boss -
believe these ideas in the life of their elders told them, depicting a principle of doing things in their minds. -
-
These principles are some ideas, this idea and many other places have very different ideas of thinking, even now have a similar choice, I guess a lot of friends and their choice is precisely the opposite. -
but this is a very advanced concept, it is this concept so unique Wenzhou, China's richest people. -
-
! ! -
-
many people have heard of this sentence, but instant and forget, but to me the fact that they verify the truth all the time! -
my university has a female student, is the only class Wenzhou, long relatively ugly, is not hard to learn at home parents to open a shoe factory,nike basketball shoes, so the economic well-off point. In every test in the class lower-middle, a bit of money like to show off, quite pull, so do not chase her male students, female students look down on her. -
most like to boast about, the girl 5 years after graduation to buy their BMW car, the husband gave the future to do a wedding gift, others feel she is the intended day of opening, more hate her. -
-
but this behavior is not the same girl, others too busy class research, learning that something will improve the knowledge base Haozhaogongzuo, she does not like is learning the most like the evening in the college entrance a street vendor, from the commodity markets around the gadgets come in a number of poor, crying aloud, less money, then their own and sell candied fruit, do not make money to buy a pressure cooker and later his night collapse popcorn, the kind of two-dollar pot This mingled graduate, said he personally did listen to her four years of college earned a total of nearly 2 million. -
-
After graduation, she was not looking for a job directly to the Hangzhou Silk Street, with the help of relatives to open a small window-dressing, is said to be rich in three years, class reunion Honda cars even when they were open to participate. 5 years yet to come, but said she had sent to her husband's promise BMW, many students began to believe. -
-
example of this reality show? -
-
the idea that this girl more advanced, others took the old nose and effort in that something in the study, the research, she look for a business, they've not even think of going to work in future The results after a few years into the so-called graduation successful people, and the overall quality of college is much higher than her other students, or holding one or two thousand a month's wages,nba shoes, or just graduate school, the beleaguered find work. -
-
This is the different choices
decided the fate of the different, thinking different decisions in different way! -
-
girl mediocre intelligence, personality in general, one long and ugly, but the only valuable is more advanced concepts, look for their own business to do business with, adhere to the test than those who do down the Masters and Ph.D. students are showing great promise. Turning back to the 80's Wenzhou and Sichuan. -
-
Wenzhou
80 years are all farmers and peasants in Sichuan was the first to battles of the crowd, breaking into the Chinese way of Wenzhou farmers is to repair umbrellas, pens, iron, or reselling point petty merchandise, in short, everywhere stray. -
career in the way of farmers in Sichuan to Guangdong to work directly. Dare out of 80 people who are breaking into people with courage, because the era of information developed, the traffic is not convenient, people hold the outside world with deep fear. -
Sichuan and Wenzhou have the courage and determination, but because of the different ideas, fortune took a different path. -
-
29 years later, Wenzhou, farmers have become the most wealthy people, they have mastered the most advanced business skills to absorb their wealth to their descendants can even go abroad to Europe to do business. -
The first generation of farmers working in Sichuan who has retired from the stage of history, most of them in Sichuan, home to a poor life, and their parents follow the footsteps of the younger generation to continue the crowded rush to Guangzhou for the cruel exploitation of the bosses, become one of the poorest class of people. -
-
What does this mean? The father's selection, not only affect themselves, but also affected their offspring! Wenzhou hard work of farmers to make their own and future generations to rid itself of poverty, and hard-working farmers in Sichuan in return was a sad sons of endless grief and poverty. -
-
ideas determine, again validated! -
-
out of an economist in Zhejiang, it is great, he summarized the work of Zhejiang philosophy: friends do not want to hear, but we think about it, if this man really does have a point. -
-
wolf in search of freedom, preferring an independent personality, freedom of thought, running every day in the prairie, the wanton killing of cattle and sheep, to enjoy nature as much as possible to provide all the delicious, eat after lying on the grass, what do not want to enjoy the sunshine and free air, they are dominated by grasslands, they are plenty of dignity. -
But when the cold comes, they must learn to resist the blizzard of cold, thick snow learn to find their prey below, often bear the pain of hunger, always worried about their Donge died. Wolf's life can be described as half water, half fire. -
-
dog's life, on the contrary, usually the owner left the dog can only eat cold leftovers were busy around the owner yelling, no freedom, no dignity, only the fawning, the dog's life is guaranteed, although not always eat what is delicious, but do not worry about when winter comes cold and hungry, a master of the fart care, dogs are grateful, swear allegiance to the next life is still the main man, even if the dog owner of indiscriminate beatings who were also mostly dog dare utter a word, obedient and docile as a dog who sign. -
is a dog eat dirt and their labels, in order to stabilize the rice bowl of the old time for themselves have a fixed rations, everything considered it! -
-
If the real-life comparison of people, it is estimated that most of us are living a dog's life, stable and comfortable, but never enough to eat, to leave the host family's dog kennel, but most drastic lack of courage! -
-
I felt the reality of young people's career choices are mostly working dogs to do, and not to do business wolf. May be many friends will say, just out of school students, where venture capital and experience to you? The best option is to go to the company working years of experience and capital reserves of points, then there is a chance a few years and then their own business. -
-
fact, this idea proved to be very wrong, a college student flat after a few years of work, not only earn the money needed to start, but is unable to learn entrepreneurial experience and skills. -
learned working on the business career is basically useless, because the two different perspectives, different ways of thinking, the experience gained experience is different, can only say that the only thing you get after a few years working to improve the work of the technical skills, and business need is technical skill. -
-
even more frightening is that working a few years later, young people generally lose pioneering shock qing, loss of fearless courage, more and indulge in units being unable to extricate himself, and later venture thoughts will forever stay in my heart,cheap lebron shoes, become a permanent regret. -
to wait until the age of 40 when dismissed by the boss, only 20 years ago, why do not regret their own business out of it! -
-
do what Gaobu Gao business requirements of the wolf? -
-
My answer is: as long as the concept of the wolf to do business, even if pockets of only 100 yuan, as usual for business success! -
-
early generation of the Wenzhou people doing business out of pocket money? Pan for eggs, not by making the first money exchange thing. Only 100 in your pocket, or at least put a stall in the street, selling socks, winter gloves or something, what the summer selling pineapple, well-funded after that put forward a barbecue and the like, anyway, a little less money, but also take on the road of entrepreneurship, the key to the wolf you want to do business? -
working life and business life
certainly is not the same. -
a long time, the character of migrant workers and entrepreneurs will be more and more the character of the difference. -
we ask ourselves, working for a long time friend from time to time think more about the outcome, fear of the strange outside world, afraid of the risk of unemployment, the mind becomes more sensitive and fragile. -
mentality is not only gradually tired and lazy, the people do not have the elan and spirit, had to console myself contented, indifferent to fame and fortune. -
But life is becoming increasingly commonplace, increasingly heavy financial burden on families, houses and children's education is becoming the economic ropes on their neck, Le's increasingly tight, breathe, had to adjust their mentality, so that their small reptiles gradually adapt to the positioning of the city, their inherently mediocre, mediocre why the self-interference, is a rich people thing, we do not possess life. -
first thing most feared than to hear the company with poor performance, the news of layoffs, the most important thing in a good relationship and leadership, adhere to the study flatter flattering compliment, do as the Romans Well. -
thoughts numb, and had to go with the flow, after all, their jobs or bosses in the leadership inside the palm of the hand, want you to get out, you have to get out. -
second thing most feared, is to see their growing age, but his skills did not get any increase, while relying on the old pay more and more qualifications, but looking at those new incoming Young students, lively work, but as long as so little wages, beat the boss in the ears, to see young people to eat less dry and more the older you more of these old revolutionary point of death. -
No wonder, the results of working life is the older the more devalued, especially to the 40-50 age group, is simply the most tragic phase of the cause, always the verge of the abyss, as the times minefield, laid-off at every turn. -
Some people say that blue-collar workers laid off over the past 10 years is the peak of the next 10-20 years will be the peak of white-collar workers were laid off, you have one of their own reading of a university is the elite of the? -
social progress, your knowledge of structure, physical, occupational philosophy long as people just graduated from a college student. Boss is a reality, certainly the first cut in times of crisis to those age 40-50 white-collar workers. -
So you now have a steady job, you feel safe, in fact, with such stars by your side at the time bomb, until 10 years later, it will burst zha, you were afraid of unemployment than the pain and cost of Now 100 times cruel. -
personal characteristics that business is it? -
I have a personal relationship
good relatives, now a billionaire, and his 39-year-old. Veterans originally,nike hyperdunk shoes, and later into a professional unit of the start state is always disappointment, a strong personality that he resign immediately select the sea battles. -
has possessions of millions years later, the Spring Festival gathering of our relatives, he told me:
my honest answer: -
He continued: However, even the secondary also pass the test, had to join the army, so they are educated intellectuals who are respected, that their high intelligence, work ability. But now I turned out to be their boss, to provide them with jobs, the also contrary to my surprise.
Is this why? -
He went on to analysis: Business first, second EQ, IQ Thirdly, the current education and training out of the so-called Chinese people are very one-sided, only one in the first-class superior IQ, EQ and CQ but not included. -
the school out of the crowd may just contain a large number of operating personnel, so the Chinese education, especially higher education is largely against the elimination of graduates produced mostly Gaofendineng a mediocre product, although smart, but a coward, not good communication, social viability under natural low.
I heard the words of my relatives, shocked. His words really seem to sense it! -
I ponder a moment, the reality seems to do so, courageous in the struggle for existence than the smart people often have an advantage Yeah. -
often timid and intelligent, and courageous people are often not too smart. -
Another interesting phenomenon is that more and more people reading the more intelligent, but the chance to read the more and more people, often the less daring, do something like to think twice, but those who read fewer people like to think after the first operation, but these actions are often the first successful and strong. -
from the intelligence point of view to measure, China is now the highest intelligence group of people, often called the MA, Ph.D., professor of population, most of them to work and survive in college, but these so-called China's most intelligent group of people but the overall income levels not high, and now a regular annual income of Dr. Gao Xiaodi 5 million, Master 4 million, most of Professor no more than 8 million (this is where I colleges and universities in Jiangsu area) -
This is a phenomenon worth studying: the most intelligent group revenues are far from being the highest, and even the company's senior white-collar workers do not like. -
Finally, I would come to a conclusion: there is no use studying! -
schools, study and admitted to a good university, studying to get a good job, but the social reality is to learn good income is not high among his career. In fact, on the surface facing the reality of business risk is much higher than the wage, but from the long-term perspective, the risks of higher wage. -
entrepreneurial risk is the expected loss of wage income in recent years, and even bankruptcy have now lost part of their borrowed money, but after all the young, to keep on fighting and draw nutrients from the failure and experience, business level and ability every time high, and gradually integrated into groups of business people, the vision and experience over time, there is always a quantitative to qualitative breakthrough. -
entered the business as long as the real door, the cause of the future is basically a smooth sailing. The more money the more you earn, the accumulation of wealth, more and more the value of their own can get the maximum expression. -
Instead, his career continued to work down in recent years did without incident, but you devaluation and in fact continue to shrink, rather than the more robust. The longer working, you will be more timid, more afraid, 10 years later, the slightest mistake, you can be fired squid, laid-off unemployed, you look at the risks it? -
-
philosophy determines how you select, choose and decide what you set foot on the road, onto the road which determines your future life course and results. -
ancients said: 365 World Bank, in fact, can do trekking, but also a person, chose to do business and have chosen to work, a great difference between the future is really too big! -
If you choose to work
career, you may never lucky in the future can cook over Jinling, hundreds of thousands of annual income, however, if you are unfortunate and do a low-level white-collar workers, perhaps only one or two thousand dollars a month, pigs estimated price your home to eat meat can not afford pork, egg prices have to eat less eggs in your home is estimated, even if such a humble life, always keep in mind also the fear, fear of unemployment. -
-
If you choose the entrepreneurial career, you may never lucky in the future China's wealthy class people can do, you can easily contribute some hope primary school, from time to time to enjoy the golf and private yachts. -
If you do not do business
ability, only to open a grocery store, even in the vegetable market selling a tofu, Chinese cabbage or something, you earn a thousand dollars, and low-level white-collar workers have about the same day. -
but you are not afraid of unemployment, because every day to buy tofu,kobe v shoes, buy cabbage, which in turn is stronger than the place where white-collar life. -
-
can see different ideas, different choices; different results, different life. Get a haircut today, is the old barber shop, cut a flat first 5 million, I was his old customers. The barber shop is located inside the alley in front of my house, about an area of 15 square meters, the monthly rent is only 350 yuan, plus utilities, no more than 500 yuan per month. -
boss is a 35-year-old barber Nantong countryman, with his wife ten years ago to Yangzhou to make a living, relying on the barber craft school in the country, even to take root in Yangzhou, raised two children, also bought a at the old houses. -
He and I are familiar, he is jack of all trades, each for a haircut always loved to hear him bragging, also considered an important way to understand the news. He proudly told me, Yangzhou Rhine District Court house in the past 3 months, up 900 yuan per square meter, and I said that has nothing to do with our poor people, -
but he told me the mysterious, with him, I am curious to ask where he Does he have real estate? -
years ago when he told me where he bought the first floor of the street where a 60 square meters of shops, was worth 50 million, has now risen to nearly 80 thousand yuan. -
He was 30 million down payment, mortgage loan-to-kuan 20 million, the house hand immediately after the simple decoration households leased to a private clinic, called woody clinics, Yan Fu Road in Yangzhou District Court of the street on the Rhine, Yangzhou Local who went to the can clearly see. -
He told me just to pay his rent credit kuan, now he is no pressure on the economy, the only dream is to stay for another 20 years, retired to enjoy life. -
surprised me was, he thought such a small barber shop, barber usually only one person, according to my calculations, no more than 2,000 yuan a month to make money, and working almost, but according to his funds to buy a house strength calculations, he should be income in 6-7 million a year, the average monthly income in 5000-6000 dollars, I quickly asked him whether the average monthly income of 5,000 yuan, he just smiled, did not answer, nor deny. -
I could not help feeling that many times we feel that small businesses do not make money, even when dealing with them, pity them low income, who knows a lot of modest income of small businesses than high wage earners more. -
Recently, some organizations in the American people in an experiment to investigate their views of the Chinese people. -
results mostly negative impression, of course, have a good impression, in the study to correct the attitude of the advantages we not say, but said shortcomings. -
1, the quality of the Chinese people the most is the lack of honesty and sense of responsibility -
2, the Chinese people showed the characteristics most often selfish and utilitarian -
3, most Chinese people do not advocate a valuable quality is: adventure. -
-
appears in addition to two well-known than 1,2, the Chinese people lack the most important quality turned out to be risky. No wonder the lives of ordinary people in China can only find mediocre and boring, humble and desperate, the key is the lack of seasoning in this important venture. -
only increased the risk of life in a dose of this medicine, a person in order to restore bowel qing, fighting back to the performance arena of life like a warrior! -
Warriors will receive God's favor and awards! -
adventure is most scarce in fact a good quality. -
many people worry that after the failure of risk will reduce their quality of life. -
but it was only temporary, and if we continue to keep on fighting and eventually harvest adventure much larger than the average person. -
-
Ideas determine, actions determine the outcome. -
Most people are used to make the language
giant dwarf action. -
more intelligent person more vulnerable to this paradox, it is difficult to extricate themselves. -
seems God is fair, to give wisdom at the same time, often deprived of his bravery. -
So enjoy the wonderful world
life always the minority. -
A well-known economist and domestic
asked the question:
-
Assuming normal circumstances, we graduated from birth to adulthood, when the 22-year-old, we had the work until the age of 60, so that we working people in general professional life of 38 years. -
then that 38 years is preparing for our future struggle, if we can live to 80 years old, 60 to 80 years of age the 20 years, if we must live 1,000 yuan monthly expenses and monthly 500 medical expenses reserve expenses (because at that time frequently visited and disease will haunt us), so should have 36 million to the pension reserve fund, which can not be considered more than 80 years that we have part of the costs it! -
this way, we know how much money was enough for her. Assume that the monetary value of the stability, not inflation, under the premise of the large number of professional managers in order to maintain a simple life and living, earned 4,000 yuan is enough (there is also the basic premise is that the housing is not a problem), in which 2000 dollars for current monthly living expenses, costs 1,000 yuan as pension reserves, 500 of medical expenses in old age as a reserve expenditure, 500 as cost of investment in the education of their children. -
-
working people if the current standard of living of 2,000 yuan per month is also full of fear, if we earn is not enough of 4,000 yuan, then our future life in the end be like that? -
If we have any investment plan, intended to further study, plan to stay home more beautiful, intends to travel abroad, then this number is not enough to, and now our parents can rely on a unit, there is no conscience of our generation Kam thin obliterate the children to help, there are colleagues and friends the warmth, as well as social concern and care, but if you wait until we are three decades later, what would wait for more of our situation? ! -
-
Not long ago, one of my friends told me about a true story: Early this spring, friends, accompanied by their 72-year-old father made a special trip to Wuhan to visit relatives, who knows when in the upcoming return, the old father sudden illness therefore, collapsed to the floor, quickly rushed to help the patient 120 Wuhan Tongji Hospital for emergency treatment in the emergency room several hours after rescuing the old man finally out of danger. -
hospital said patients with multiple organ failure, its very bad physical condition, condition is very complex and require long-term hospital treatment and observation, but for now the backbone of Tongji Hospital, doctors are at rest, limited the power of medical aid requested that the family received for the elderly as soon as possible back to the local hospital for assistance and observation treatment. -
after surgery because the elderly can not fly, can not ride the train, the hospital proposed a new lease of imports Wuhan Tongji Hospital ambulance escort, family members immediately agreed. -
order to ensure the safety of the elderly care program enabled an ambulance in addition to oxygen, blood transfusions and other hardware equipment,kobe bryant shoes, specially equipped with a doctor and two nurses. -
finally back to the local security to the elderly, then they quickly moved into the best local arrangements for a large hospital, Trustee of the experts to find the best doctor to care and treatment. -
After more than three months old
adjuvant therapy and carefully nursed back to health, the condition gradually got control and gradually improved, can now get out of bed. -
-
Here, friends undaunted, we are now conditions are good, have the ability, luck Well old father than his aging mother (friend's mother a few years ago but also because the final death of disease progression). -
finished out of the elderly outpatient bills in front of me shook, I took to see a single chronological summary of the long column clearly labeled Total cost: two hundred forty-seven thousand nine hundred yuan a whole . -
friend sighed, and finally added, this has not counted the days Tongji Hospital in Wuhan, hospital fees, surgical fees fifty thousand yuan, Tongji Hospital, the ambulance lease twenty thousand yuan, but still do not know the next , how much, the body can only hope the old man recovered. . . -
-
Speaking of writers sheng
he had kidney disease, had to feel the life-sustaining dialysis, said: otherwise would be unthinkable. Otherwise, what will happen? First slowly suffocate (a bit of money), the second is quickly suffocated (no money). -
However, suffocated in the process is the same brutal, the body gradually swelling, breathing difficulties gradually, uncanny sense if elsewhere, as if everything around in soaked in venom gradually turn cold. But this is not the worst feeling, the worst feeling is: your family watched you in the side, looking at such a painful process, but also helpless. -
lot of people are aloof, too vulgar think about money, how much is enough you? -
fact there is no guarantee of the country such as China, no wealth, freedom, personal independence you can not, you not only can not your wife, children, parents provide a stable living, even when they face the threat of disease, as your not enough money, had to watch as loved ones leave. -
So to get a life of dignity, you have to learn at a young age to make money -
Ue1eg3drc5bh is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links