Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Other

Other Post anything that does not fit in the above categories here.

Old 06-17-2011, 07:49 AM   #1
2815n1tzzo

Default As one custodian ambition be 8 stories almost si

First, use of workers
been to the temple of the people know, entered the temple, first of Amitabha Buddha, welcoming smile, and in his northwardly, is the black mouth bad guy Veda. But according to romance a long time ago, they were not in the same temple, but were in charge of a different temple.
Mi Le Buddha warm happy, so very much to people, but he do not care, losing things, not good management accounts, so still make ends meet. Although the management accounts and Veda is a main, but cloudy with a face all day long, too solemn, and made less and less people, slit off the last incense.
Buddha annoy, it was found in the investigation of this problem, it will be the two of them in the same temple, by the Mi Le Buddha responsible because public narrations, Xiaoying Octagon off, so incense big wang. The Veda Untouchables, Zi will be more beads, then put him in dictate of fiscal, strictly. In two of the division of fatigue,GHD Green Butterfly 2011, the temple thriving scene.
fact, hiring the master's eyes, there is no basket case, as the martial arts master, without precious sword, defloration Fei Ye can hurt, the opener to how to use.

two parrots
buy a parrot, a parrot before seen standard: This parrot will be two languages, the price $ 200.
another parrot before the mark and said: This parrot will be four languages, price four hundred yuan.
to buy only what it? Two are glossy coat, very cute and flexible. This man turn ah turn, could not decide.
results suddenly found an old toothless, parrots, radiated dark overcoat color, price $ 800.
This person will quickly boss: the parrot would say eight is not the language? The owner said: no. This person strange: Why is old and ugly, and no ability to be worth the avails? Owner replied: Because the other two parrots call the parrot owner.
This story tells us that true leaders, not necessarily how strong their ability, by the time the trust know, understand decentralization, treasure, be able to knit more than their own power, so as to enhance their social status.
ability to reverse many people have very mighty because it is too perfectionist, hands-on, what people do not like myself, and finally can only do the best research staff, sales representatives, can not become good chairmen.

three kangaroos and cage
one day find kangaroos menagerie keeper came out from the cage, and then met to discuss, accede that the height of the cage is too low. So they decided to cage Mega height from 10 to 20 meters high. Kangaroo or the next day they went outside to find, so they decided then height height to 30 meters.
actually did not expect the next day they all went outside to see kangaroos, so much traction commanders decided to lamb, the height of the cage height to 100 meters.
one day a few giraffes and kangaroos are in a conversation, And by the end, of course, to no advantage of. Management? Management is the first inquiry of the main things and the secondary contradictions, and understand what the

Fourth, King Wen Wei Bian Que's medicine
asked doctors Bian Que said: : before the onset of the disease because of the general people do not know what he had been able to exterminate the reason, so his fame can not spread out; the brother treatment, for remedial care early in the disease when. Most people think that he could furnish only a inferior disease, so he's and the only known village while I was in serious condition at the time of treatment. Most people see me in the meridians on the needle tube bleeding, wearing on the skin such as important surgery, so I thought my skill as a doctor, so reverberates extensive fame. But often even invited a great fame of the

five songs suddenly have guests only pay
guest to someone's home and saw the host family's kitchen chimney is straight on, next there are a lot of wood. Guests tell the owner that the chimney to change the music, wood to be removed, otherwise there could be a fire, the owner is not listened to any said.
owner of the home really soon fire, neighbors quickly came around the fire, the fire was finally extinguished, so the owner of the sheep slaughtering cooking, dinner neighbors, in order to reward them credit for fighting, but had suggested that he did not ask to move lumber take the chimney song changed the people.
was the owner, said: they told me, really strange things happen!
treatment experience: Most people think enough to bench or determine commerce process in a diversity of prickly problems, the manager is good, in fact, this is open to answer, saying: Prior to suffering at first, has convert more than chaos in later this point of outlook, the problem of preventing those companies, in truth, better than the business problem solver

six rescue
in a drastic war, the captain suddenly found an enemy situation to swoop down. Usual cause, that the antagonist should not hesitate to lie down dive. Captain can not prevaricate down quickly, he found that he forty-five m distance from a small soldier was still standing where. He was too engaged to think, a diving fighter flying the small tightly under pressure in the body. At this point a noisy clamor, splashing up the mire after another fall on their elbows. Captain patted the dust, a look back, suddenly shocked: I just own that position which was blown into a pit.

seven out
ancient times, there are two brothers, each catching a trip with a suitcase. Along the way, the brothers have ponderous luggage will be overwhelmed. They had weary of his left hand for right hand, right hand and left hand tired. Suddenly, the brother stopped in the avenue to buy a pole, hung on either side of the two suitcases on the pole. He stirred up two boxes on the road, they began to feel a lot easier.
linked these two stories may be somewhat far-fetched, but they do have bold similarities: the story of the little soldier and his brother is fortunate, but even more providential is the story of the captain and his brother, because they to help others and also help yourself!
management experience: on the road in our life, is sure to encounter many difficulties. But we all know is not in the road onward, move away a stumbling stop to the foot of someone another, occasionally it is precisely for their future professions!

8, chief fish, have a fisherman's son
has first-class fishing techniques, had been known as the However,
so often to tell people a troubled heart: basic things to teach from, tell them how to interlace the most probable to catch fish, what most will not disturb the fish canoe, how the net most possible to please the fish into the urn, they grow up, I teach them how to identify tides, identified fish I worked so hard all year round ...... flood summed up the experience, I unreservedly taught to them, they can not keep up with technology, fishing technology even the poor fisher than I am the son! > tell a passerby heard him, asked: br> manifest you just teach them technique, but no lessons to teach them, for in order, there is no lesson and did not experience the same, we can not make National Cheng Kung University!

nine, the river Apple
an old monk, gather around him with a cluster of devout disciples. On this day, his disciples asked each to play a load of firewood, Nanshan back. Disciples rush to line the river not I'll say. the mountain, everyone stunned. I saw floods gush down from the mountains, in anybody case can never expect to cross the river of firewood. Without success, some of his disciples were all dejected. Exception of a young monk and master relating calm. Teacher asked why, the young recluse took out an apple from her and handed the master said, had not the river, firewood can not play, see the river have apple trees, I dig into the sole of an apple tree to pick a . Later, the young monk has become the master of the inheritor.
the earth must go finish the road, the rill too had not. U-turn and the river had not returned, but too a kind of knowledge. But the real sagacity but also in the river to do one thing: thinking of flying kites off an Calendar view past and present, that holds such a belief in life who have fulfilled the ultimate discovery in life and ultra

ten, right hand left the table
fashionable a jingle: holding his wife's hand, as if the left hand right hand.
Whenever someone read out: versed or not familiar with a table and people will laugh planned to explode into the atmosphere immediately loosened. Of lesson, this is a jingle based on a common understanding of the people - feel precise detailing of place.
people at the dinner table one day and they start this doggerel, It’s about time, the men laughed enthusiastically.
later found on the table, a woman did not laugh. Do not men and quickly said joke really. I did not expect a woman seriously said: The most wonderful thing is the First, the left hand is the most that can be trusted; second, left and right hands to each other is their own; third, any of the other hand tell you how excited jolly intellects, you can walk away after all, only the left hand, discard off you on the incomplete, is not it? A table of men are admired, complimented the woman's understanding of the mysterious and unique, the woman said dismissively: What profound and unique, you may hope to go back and read it to their wives listen, see what they say.
Men's really manful of them to go back to test his wife, really understanding wife who are on the table with the same woman.
they are left, the men of course, to the left of dollars.
they are right, of course they want to be right

XI choice
a farmer rescued from the flood of his wife, his child was drowned.
then, people talking. Some say he was right, because a child can be regenerated, but not his wife, the death and resurrection. Some say he has done wrong, because a wife can marries another woman, the child can not died and rose afresh.
I listened to people talk, but also puzzled difficult decision: If you could only retention one person, if his wife should save it, or save the children?
So I went to visit the farmer and asked how he was thinking.
he replied: br> on the way home, I reflected on the peasants, then said to myself: so many choices in life is the case.

XII simple reason
the past, there are two peckish people has been a award of the elderly: a fishing rod and a colossal basket of live fish. Among them, one to a basket of fish, another person asked for a fishing rod, so they chaptered ways. Place to get fish people put up with firewood from the launch to cook the fish, he devoured, there is no product out of the meaty fish, suddenly, even the fish soup which he ate, and soon, he hunger to death in the vacant creel. Another person is carrying a fishing rod to go starving, hard step by step walk to the shore, but when he has seen not I'll say. the patch of blue sea, he was covered in the last morsel of stamina also finished, he can only helplessly with endless regret act nothing world.
there are two hungry people, they also received a gift of an elderly rod and a basket of fish. But they did not go our separate ways, but agreed to work attach to find the sea, They only cook a fish every time they bring an end to ... a far journey, came to the beach, since then, the two began a day of fishing for a living, a few years later, they built a house, with their relative families, children have their own fishing boats built, and lived a happy and peaceful life.
only the instant interests of a person, will eventually get the short-lived joy; a high goal, but we must face the reality of life. Only the ideal and reality incorporate it possible to become a successful person. Sometimes, a simple fact, but enough to give meaningful life inspiration.

XIII
not you imagine that two angels to travel in a millionaire family asylum. The family is not friendly to them, and refused to let them spend the night in a snug guest bedroom, but in the cold basement to find them a corner. When they make the bed, the older saint found a hole in the wall, you better repair it lightly. Younger angel asked why, the older angel replied: The owner is very passionate couple they put out only a little edible to amuse guests, and then letting out their beds to the two angels. The next morning, the angels found the farmer and his wife in tears, their only source of earnings - a cow died. Very angry young angel, he asked the older angel why this is so, what are the first family, the older angel also help them mend hole in the wall, however poor or second home hospitality guests, while the older angel did not stop cows death.
disinclined to share his wealth, so I fill the cavity in the wall. Last night, the god of death to call the farmer's wife, I let her cow instead, so some things not as they appear. Sometimes the surface of things is not it actually should look. If you have faith, believe that you only absence to pay will always be rewarded. You may not find until later ......

XIV cattle
way we travel to the countryside and see a farmer to forage eaten by cows spade to a small hut on the roof, can not help but wonder, so he asked:
put it scarcely ample to obtain a dome, it will try to dine until nobody left to eat all the hay.

fifth, love heart
This is affair in the UK a true story.
there was a solitary old male, had no children, and infirm. He decided to shake to nursing home. Announced the sale of his beautiful old house. Buyers heard the newspaper arrived. Residential keep price £ 80,000, but people will soon be Scoop it 10 million pounds. The price is still rising. Old people trapped on the sofa, everywhere depression, yes, but for the health location not, he will not sell this building to companion him via the greater part of the house.
a young plain clothes came to the elderly in front, bent down and whispered: vouch will give you still live here, and I nectar tea, peruse newspapers, walk, happy melody almost every day - trust me, I will Zheng Kexin to care for you! residential price of 1 million pounds to sell him.
realizing their dreams, do not necessarily must fight in cold blood and deceit, and sometimes, by the time you have a love heart on it.

XVI to give
There is an old carpenter ready to retire, he told the boss that they have to leave the construction manufacture, home with his wife and children to enjoy their grandchildren.
boss could not bear his good worker go and asked whether he could help to build a house, the old carpenter said yes. However, we later see that his heart was not in work, he uses a soft material, out of the coarse work. A house built when the boss handed him the keys to the door.
If he had known was to build their own house, how can he be? Now he live in a shoddy house!
We then why is not the case. We casually to So we alerted their situation, long trapped deep in their own construction of the To you as a woodworker it, think about your house, every day you knock a nail into it, and to a board, or erect a wall, built with your wisdom take it! Your life is your life only to create, not re-smooth, even if I were you one day to live, that day to live a beautiful, noble, wall plate that read: p>

XVII remind self
an antique lady sitting on the roadside seeing at a walls not by inches always feel that it will soon breakdown, see someone hiking past the wall, she kindly reminds us: The old matron is very angry: Three days later, numerous people went over the wall and did not encounter danger. Fourth day, the age madam was a little curious, but also a little dissatisfied, can not help it come to the wall in cautiously, but in this circumstance, the wall collapsed, the old lady was buried in the dust in the masonry, Qijueshenwang.
often very easy to remind people, it is remove, but it can be apparently always caution myself it is difficult. So, many dangers from their own, so the old lady's sadness will be connate

XVIII window
wife over the years have complained about the opposite of his wife namely slothful, I actually do not understand how she even must bathe dress namely access ....... Careful of the friends took a rag, this wife of gray stains on the windows deleted, said:

ninth, habits and natural
a small pillar, a length of thin necklace, maintained an extremely heavy weight tied to the elephant, this is not ridiculous? But this ridiculous scene everywhere in India and the state of Qin. Those tame Elephant Man, the elephant or the elephant, when it tied it with a chain or iron columns on the cement pillars, like how both small and struggling can not break free. Elephant gradually getting used to not struggle, until long into the elephant, you can easily damage the chain when not struggling.
tame tiger who would have been as successful as the tame Elephant Man, he let the Tigers a vegetarian since infancy, until the tigers grow up. I do not know the tiger flesh, ecology will not ache. Tame the tiger's fatal mistake is that he threw the web pay after he let the tiger licks the blood flow to the floor, the tiger is not a lick close, finally tame tiger to eat.
small chains like being tied, but the elephant is being used to tie.
tiger had been used to tie, and tame the tiger who died in habits (he has used his Tigers do not eat people).
used to tie almost everything, but not tied by become. Such as bird accidentally tasted the blood of the tiger.

XX
leave a gap for others to make a well-known entrepreneur in the report, an audience member asked: What is momentous? He asked:
He did not say whether these answers: a full stop, be sure to quit a gap, so that my staff to fill it. In fact, this is a management wisdom, a higher class of overall successful.
a tree to monkeys, it kept climbing; to Tiger hill, let it free aspect. Perhaps this is the highest level of business management personnel.

twenty-first, horse
horse, had free run wild in the mountains, drink spring thirsty, tired, they sleep on the floor sun, carefree. But with the introduction of horses, horse's fate had changed, it's wearing a cage on the bridle, saddle placed on its back with, tied to it, the horse is yet 10 of the 23 deaths, and then forcing its transport things, to force it on the line thousands of miles, its feet nailed black street, more than half the mortality rate of horses. Ma has always been needless without rules of animal, let it absorb the core of the sun and moon, heaven and earth Aura, useless and slothful, was also able to enjoy the later years, educate it, let it know how to formality, but prejudicial to its life .
were it not so? The constraints of the rules we have lost this I follow the others all day long established justice, do not want to force yourself to do things, limited how much life is left?

XXII, director of the State of Lu useless
have good straw shoes, specializes in weaving his wife Sclerotium. He wanted to move to more countries. Friends said to him: But the more people used hair disheveled. With your strengths, not your place to go with, so they do not make the poor, are likely to do? it must eligible the social environment needs. If you need from the social environment, their expertise will lose amount. Therefore, we have along to community needs, determine their own actions, and better to play to their expertise.

xxiii, pagoda on the mouse
roaming around the mouse in a pagoda on top of their home.
pagoda in life it is extremely happy, It can across freely among the membranes, they can enjoy the wealthy offerings. It even can not dream that others enjoy the privilege of those little-known secrets, it is free to nibble; people afraid to face the Buddha, it is free to leisure, the rise time, and even leave some excretion in the Buddha's head stuff.
Whenever believers burn incense and kowtow when the mouse is always looking intoxicating cloud, rising slowly, which lash the nose, heart chuckle: , said kneeling on the knees!

XXIV steel glass
a farmer's story, read a two-year junior high school, the family had no money to continue on for his school. He dropped out of school to go home to help his father harvest three acres Susukida. In his 19 years old, his father died, the family of the burden of all the pressure on his shoulders. His mother to attach to poor health, there is a deadlock in the bed of his grandmother.
eighties, agricultural household contract. He dug into the pond to a puddle, like fish. However, village cadres told him, paddy fields can not fish, can grow harvests, he had again filled ponds. This has become a joke in the eyes of others, want to get rich, but he is a very stupid person.
heard of fowl can make money, he lent 500 greenbacks from relatives, support from the chicken. But after a torrent, the chicken had fowl plague, all died among a few days. 500 yuan for others may not be what a life Susukida rely on three acres of family, nothing less than astronomical. His mother could not bear the irritation, depression, even death.
He later stuffed the brandy, had caught the fish, or even still on the quarry precipice to help people played embrasure ...... can not make money.
35 years old, he did not marry a wife. Even divorced woman with children despise him. He just got a mud cottage, which could collapse in a heavy rain. Not my wife to wed a man, no one in the rustic zones think highly of.
but he would like to give it a go on four to borrow money to buy a tractor. Unexpectedly, the road less than two weeks, the car carrying his tractor into a river. He broke a thigh and became lame. And that tractor, was scooped up, has been broken, he can only open it as scrap metal to sell.
virtually entire of the human thought he was finished in this life.
but later he became the metropolis where I was in the company's executives, in the hands of two billion of assets. Now, many people are aware of the suffering of his legendary past and business experience. Many of the medium interviewed him, he depicted many of reportage. But I only remember this one incident -
journalist asked him: in the cup of water. Then he put the glass in her hand the child, asked the reporter:
his hand a loose cup fell to the ground published by the fragile sound, but not broken, but intact. He said: prestigious splendid talk. Such a person, even if necessary one breath, he will try to pull a successful hand, unless God deprived of his life ......

XXV,
A chance to do white-collar personnel in the mutual venture, filled with aspiration not feel appreciated by their superiors, often thought: if one day to see the manager, have the opportunity to demonstrate their own abilities to Well! !
A colleague B, have the same motif, further, to ask about CEOs time to work, he would probably be considered good when the elevator, this time he also flew the elevator, hoping to encounter CEOs , have the opportunity to say hello.
C further their colleagues. His skirmish apt learn extra approximately the foreman, ascertain out CEOs graduate school, interpersonal neatness, concerns a few uncomplicated merely well-designed weight of the beginning, in nice time apt take the lift operator, played a few times with the manager greeted After one day a long talk with the director, presently to safe a better job.
fool missed opportunity, sage good grip opportunities and create successful opportunities. Opportunity only to the arranged, and this arranged the word, not just words.

XXVI, a lunatic and fool
visiting professor of psychology to the madhouse, a madman about the living conditions. Day, think these people crazy, acting unexpectedly, can be considered an eye-opener.
think of preparing to return, he found himself under the tires was out.
someone serious. Under the tires of people actually fall below the screws also. There is no spare tire also do not mushroom the screw ah!
professors do nothing. In his exceedingly worried when a maniac to gambol over his mouth singing melodies of joy unknown. He found a turn of the professor, stopped and asked what had occurred. Professor
perturb for him, but out of manners or to tell him.
outrageous laugh, said: Professor
grateful I was surprised,GHD Midnight Gift Set 2011, many curiosity: world there are many people, because they found work in the fun, and ordinary people do not always show the same enthusiasm, it was hard to understand. Many people joke that they are crazy, others might still laughing his fool it.
man blankly, doing things smarter, especially in China, a good man at the end of the day, a gesture.

xxvii, Dr.
assigned to a research institute with a PhD and become one of the highest learned person.
One day he went to the unit behind the small pond to go fishing, just either side of his deputy director, also fishing.
He fair nodded his brain slightly, the two undergraduate students, so what better talk it?
soon, is mentor of the down rod, stretch, rub Cengceng flying from the water to come to the surface of the toilet.
Dr. eyes open almost fell off. Water drift? Will not it? This is a pond ah.
is director of the toilet came back, is also Cengceng rub drifting back from the water.
how is it? Doctoral student and good to ask, what they are doctoral students!
after a while, deputy director also stand up, walk,GHD IV Black Straighteners, Cengceng rub floating across the water to the toilet. Dr. erupted almost fainted is: Oh, no, amphitheatre master to a chief place?
doctoral students in urgency. The wall ashore either side of the pond, have to go to the toilet along the road approximately ten minutes, meantime the element on and also far back, how do?
two doctoral students do not want to ask the director, hold for a long time, too, got up to cross the water: I can not believe undergraduate students over the water, I can not live doctoral student.
listen boom bang, PhD plummeted to the water.
two director to pull him out and asked him why the water, he asked: Since two days the rain water just below the surface up and we all know thatthe location of wood piles, so you can step pickets in the past you do not ask how soon it? Respect the experience of people in order to dodge detours. A good crew, should also be a learning group.

xxviii, quit
A to B, said: give it some color to see, but you leave immediately, is not the best time. ? ?
B said: leave the company, the company will be subject to significant losses, very passive. So work hard, then do wish, six months of hard work, he has many obedient clients.
meet again when B asked A: Now is the time, and doing quickly to jump Oh!
A softly smiles: CEOs had a long talk with me, ready to rise I do assistant general manager, I had no intention of leaving.
fact, this is what B had in mind. A person's work, always just for their resumes. Only pay more than to get,
your boss than your ability to see the real location will give you more opportunities to create more profit for him.

29, three Jin
there was a small nation to China, three identical tribute Jin, magnificent, the throne happy wrong. But this small country is not variety, but the one topic: the three most valuable Jin What?
emperor like a lot of ways, invited jeweler retard the weight, work, are exactly the same. How to do? Messenger is also waiting to go back to report it. Great country, not even the little things did not know it?
Finally, there is an abdication of the old minister said he has a way.
Emperor will go to the main lobby envoy, veteran chest successful enough to hold three straw, insert the first Jin's ears, ears that straw out the other side. The second straw Jin falls out instantly from the mouth, and a third gold miners, fell into the stomach after the straw into, what ring do not. Veteran wrote: The third most valuable Jin! Messenger was silent, the answer is correct.
This fable tells us that the most expensive person, not necessarily the best human who can say. God gave us two ears and one jaws, so that we hear to has all been less talk. Good listener, is the most elementary quality of a adult person.

thirty, master mesh
activity one show, he told his disciples a loose shoelace. Master nodded thanks, squat down and carefully fastened. Turn until the disciples after he squatted down to relax the laces.
have a spectator to see all of this, did not understand: excursion let loose his boot, by the details of the fatigue performance of his haggard. a, and enthusiastically told me that I have to defend his enthusiasm for this eagerness, in a timely means to give him encouragement, as to why you absence to untie shoelaces, there will be more opportunities to teach him execute, you can say ah afterward .

XXXI, I
Chen Chen Ado Ado is Taiwan's farmers, have never been a grain of truth home. Save the repose of your money, and finally participate in a tour group out of the country.
abroad, everything is very fresh, the key is to participate in a private tour Chen Ado, a person to live a standard room. This allows him endless novelty.
morning, get breakfast waiter knocked on the door cried: What does that mean? In his hometown, to encounter the general strangers would ask: waiter knocked on the door every day, exclaimed: The waiter is dumb, and every day, ask yourself what is called, told he can not memorize, bored. Finally he could not aid but ask the voyage navigate, ! What a scandal is die.
Chen Ado over and over
dissimilar day in the a.m., the servant consist in ... to knock on the door, the door opened it and hurrahed Chen Ado:
This story tells us that human adjoin, often a marathon of willpower and willpower. Not you affect him, his shock on you, and we are to succeed, we must develop their own inspire, only the influential people can be the strongest.

XXXII, dumpling skin tip
have rich kids especially love to eat dumplings every day to eat. But he particularly Diao, eat pie, sharp on both ends of the skin behind the river to go throw.
did not last long, he was sixteen, a big fire to his family, the parents have died Jinu. This time he was poor, but also entangled begging. Neighbor's sister is very good meal for him to eat a bowl of noodles puzzling. He is strenuously study, acquire an official post after three years back, we must thank the neighbors sister.
sister told him: Do not thank me. I did not give you anything, then you are my lost collection of the dumpling skin tip, dried and installed all who sacks, wanted to prepare for contingencies of. You just need to, and again returned to you.
tall lawful preoccupied long, long time ......
a notable thirty-eight theory: eight hours nap, eight hours work, that everyone is the same. Difference between people is how free time is spent. Time is the most affectionate, most merciless thing, everyone has the same, very fair. However, not all people with the resources to succeed, people make the best use of resources will be successful. Figure survival during the day, nightfall and development, which is the twenty-first centenary demands on artist.
xxxiii, requires
three people to jug for three years, the warden gave them a three person requirements.
Americans love cigars, to three boxes of cigars.
French the most mythological, to be accompanied by a beautiful woman.
The Jews said, he wants a phone to communicate with the appearance world.
after three years, first coming out of the Americans, mouth nose stuffed cigar, shouted:
then out of the French. I saw his hand holding a child, a smart female hand holding a child, also with the third stomach.
ultimate out of the Jews, he firmly clutch the governor's hand and said: you a Laoshilaisi! Today's life is our choice by the decision three years ago, and today we will decide our choice after three years of life. We have to select access to the latest message, the latest trends, to better create their own future.

xxxiv, when the tiger comes
two people in the jungle, encountered a large tiger. A to immediately remove the couple of more light from backward the shoes replaced. B sudden death, and cursed: no sense of crisis is the biggest crisis. Especially into approaching, telecommunications, banking, warranty, and even those we think are very stable civilian service and secure business, will face a digit of variables. When more Tiger comes, we are not ready to own fleeing shoes?

fifty-second, first
graduation ceremony,GHD Purple Butterfly 2011, the principal announced that all first year students came to accept the prize,
called several times, but after a row, the students who slowly The took the stage.
Later, the preceptor asked the students who said: fame and fortune is tied up how many people, how many people the knot? We have been taught to be competitive and to succeed, but his early disappointing, but a few people, the silent bulk of the public at the end of the day.
think there are so many people are like you and me, not one thing is very incited about it?

fifty-third, justified
a bus loaded with passengers onward the downhill quickly along, and there was a person closely behind the car to grab up with this car.
a tourist in his head out the window of the car pursue people: is the driver of the motorcar
but also because you must go all out, the latent and the unknown nature of the instinct will finally entirely brought out.

fifty-fourth, I see
A: really hateful! you have immediately to the police? , If you can not see their first answer will be different.
In the face of clash and discussion you, think about whether or lose heart, and maybe soon won over.
One day, Bob drove the mountain road.
while he leisurely enjoy the beautiful landscape, the sudden oncoming truck,
morsel of black teeth and roll down the windows driver also swore him: also grew speed up gas, roll down the window so he damned back:
not wrong interpretation of additional people's good intentions, it would only make himself into trouble, and make others ashamed.
in the unknown So before you learn to restrain sensations, patient reconnaissance, in order to avoid post-germinal apology.

-fifth, Houshengkewei
mini boy inquired my father: > tiny chap asked: like Yilaomailao people, particularly vulnerable to Zai Gendou.
authorization often only a son can not stand the test of the shell, especially in this modern era of diversity and openness.

56, need to fear
Xiaoming bath accidentally swallowed a small chip of soap, and his mother in a horror to call family doctors for help.
doctor said: : Since things have happened, why not openly and face.
anxiety about as soothing the poor meager happy as tense.

57 key
a solid big bolt hanging on the door, an iron went to great widths, or it can not be compelled open.
key came, he got into the keyhole thin body, just gently rotate, a large lock on the
steels surprised, and asked:
everyone's heart is like a locked door, then either you are not thick iron bar also pry open.
only care, in order to alter itself into a slight key into the hearts of others, understand others.

58 Chicken Soup of the four - the power of love (a)
human exploration of space, to vanquish nature, will find themselves there is an even greater capacity, it is love power, when that day comes, the human civilization will move towards a new era.
- close to your neighbors ......, so that each person has a sensibility of warm spring breezes. To others a caring look, a smile, a warm hug, bear spectator to God's mercy.
- Mother Teresa
25 years ago, there was a university instructor to teach sociology,GHD Rare Straighteners, has phoned the students in the level to the slums of Baltimore, the examine of 200 boys upbringing and alive context, and their future make an appraisal of the development of every student's conclusions are,
25 years later, another professor found the study, he asked students to do follow-up survey to see how old these boys is the situation today. According to the survey results, in addition to 20 boys moved away or died, the remaining 180 in 176 extraordinary achievements, which as lawyers, physicians or businessmen everywhere.
The professor in surprise, decided to further investigate the stuff. He then visited the young people who have been assessed, they ask the same question with,
old lady kind of light luminous in the eyes, mouth with a smile replied:

fifty-nine, love is all the memories
pain will disappear, only true love never pay attention to room.
father and I talk, he will always be the first to say: the corridor of time, the father has entered old age, physical strength corroded, however, the feelings between father and daughter, but our day than the day is profound.
to 82 years, he has let go away the psychological readiness, and I want him to quit the pain of torment. We clasped each other's hand, smiled, and bid farewell to each other, but still could not resist the eyes full of tears. I said: But many of my personal experience but I have to infer the
so-called dad and daughter with hearts, take the moment when the dad, I could sense his chest a center attack moments. What I rue is that deserving to certain provisions of the hospital, I really can not be holding his final expiration while his hand.
father left, I prayed annual to listen his voice, he can fall resting each night I look inward to, but still not reply; four months, I have heard only friends and home to offer condolences. Mother for early as 5 years antecedent due to Alzheimer's ailment died, I lost either parents, even past middle old, my heart is still the same dazed and helpless, like babies.
One day, I conceal in the dark quiet room waiting for the teacher to help me knead, while lacking his father's mawkish and filled his chest, I began to wonder whether their too eagerly look inward to hear his voice . Suddenly, I found his mind sharp exception, surprisingly clear head, even to me a long account of numbers I can join and subtract with ease, ahead of I suspect that he is living in a dream, but I was sure that this feeling is hundred percentage true. The native chaotic thoughts in their minds, such as water droplets disturb the rest of the lake, this time is unusually calm, my mind on this change surprised that I realized: Maybe I should not have such a force would like to get his father's message.
instant, I saw in the black mother's face - she goes on in the cancer before the rich, loving face: she is still head of pearly hair, his face still with a smile. Mother's image so real keen, it seems that I can touch the hand. Her appearance as before, I even smell the Joy of her favorite perfume. She stood quietly in front of me, without a word. I prodigy why I think there is father, mother, there's is also remembered for a long time the mother and not feel a little criminal.
I said: She gave me a beautiful smile, then clearly he said:
room suddenly burst slightly chilly, so cold I can not help but punched into. At this point I profoundly feel that the most important is that we had to pay care to each other; pain will fade, only true love never pay attention to room.
mother awoke me this sentence, until now, I meet with her forget that moment.
Although I have not his father's message, but I am convinced that one day he will surprise appearance in front of me, say it again: Broken Stan

60 love
God, ah! A hunchbacked woman would be a tragedy, I beg you give me the hump, and then leave it to my beautiful bride.
Mexico is well-known German songwriter Felix Mendelssohn's grandfather. He looks very mediocre, in counting to five short stature, the hunchback was a strange absurd.
day, he went to Hamburg to visit a magnate, the businessman had a darling daughter labeled Fauci, Mexico hopelessly in love with her, but because of his deformed appearance Fauci rejected him.
to be leaving, Mexico mobilize all the courage, the room upstairs to Fauci, a last opportunity to talk to her. She has an angelic face, but his large dismay, Fauci he always refused to look the other way. After several ventures of communication, he shyly asked: > He replied: My bride was a hunchback.
A hunchbacked woman would be a misadventure, I appeal you give me the hump, and then leave it to my beautiful bride. '

sixty-one, hug referee
make the lives of others a little bit different, a little light how cozy ah!
Lixiapuluo is a elderly judge, he very nature of love. Throughout his life, he always loved the prelude, because he understood the power of love is the greatest. So he is always hugging people. His college classmates to his taking the Even the car's bumper is written: Outside reads: He often took a
Lee So renown, so many people invited him to meetings or sessions narrated to speech; always share his Once, in Los Angeles appointment, the regional tabloid to dare him: Lee is competent to embrace passers-by in the streets of Los Angeles. Large number of TV teams, emulated Lee to the streets to visit. After the premier women to greet Lee: This is too simple. Lee looked around, he saw a traffic policewoman, is a stamp to the owner of a BMW. Lee leisurely walked up, all the cameras closely followed. Then he said: TV critics who
out the final challenge: We see you get from drivers who embrace it?
When the bus stops to the street, Lee chatted with the driver of the car: want to hug some people,GHD Classic Straighteners, good people can remove the burden, and then proceed to work. Do you need a hug do? said: Interviews with staff, all of them mute. Finally, the commentator who had to agree that he had to agree defeat.
day, Lee's friend Nancy? Johnston to visit him. She is a vocational clown, dressed in clown costumes, clown painted on the mask.
her to invite Lee with a
after they arrived, they began distributing balloons, hats, hearts, and embrace where the patients. Lee and feeling very melancholy, because he never hugged dying patients, severe cerebral retardation or paralysis of one limb. At first loath, but after a while children, Nancy and Lee encouraged by doctors and nurses, they will feel much easier.
a few hours later, they eventually came to the last ward. There, Lee saw his worst conditions ever seen in this life the 34 patients, his mood suddenly become very complicated. Their task is to love points out, the lights light up the hearts of patients, so Lee and Nancy began to dispense delight. At this point the whole apartment was filled with encouraging health attention workers.
them all close to the small ruddy heart collar, his head was also wearing a cute balloon cap. Finally, Lee came to the last
patients Leo? Nader front. Leo was wearing a white pinafore, looked inert in drooling. When Lee see him drooling on the West, said: Li Xiao-Hong Zhang is a heart posted on the bibs. He take a deep breath, bent over holding what Leo.
Suddenly, Leo started laughing hee hee, other patients began jingling the room confused. Lee back to ask how health care is one thing when I saw all the doctors, nurses cried. Lee had asked the nurse what happened.
Lee will never forget her answer:
- Jack? Canfield, Mark? Hansen

62 is important
I adore others who will have a adore of others. Just standing in front of the mirror, like you anger he angry, you smile he laughed.
a teacher to teach in New York decided to tell her students how important they are to express their praise.
she decided to adopt a practice I advocate, which is called the students one by one on the podium, and then tell the students the all class and the magnitude to her, give each a blue ribbon, golden words above to read: She gave each student three ribbons, pins, teach them to other people the same thanks to the ceremony, and then scrutinize the result, a week after reporting back to class.
class boy to a handy company to find a young director, because he had guided him to complete life planning.
that boys will do a blue ribbon on his shirt, and two more to the individual pin, then explained, Dear people, give you the surplus pins, so that they can be the same thanks to the others the ceremony. Next time, tell me, do produce results. his boss. In some ways, he's the boss is peppery and difficult to get along with colleagues, but very gifted, he expressed great affection for the boss, his creative talent, the boss heard it is prodigious.
This young executives then asked him to accept a blue ribbon, and do not allow him to help him on. A look of surprise boss readily agreed.
young man will do in the boss ribbon jacket, just on the location of the heart, and gave him the remaining pins, and then asked him: thank you people, this is a boy sent me, he is conducting a study and we want to continue this ritual of thanks, we will have to see what kind of achieve. home owner who sat next to 14-year-old son, told him: , gave me a blue ribbon. Think about it, his creative talent so that I respected, and even printed a 'very important to me' do the ribbon on my jacket, more than to mail me a pin , so that I can respect people who give their thanks, when I drove home tonight, to start thinking about who should give pin? I thought of you, you are I want to thank the people.
days, I went home and did not spend a lot of energy to attach to you, with you, I really feel ashamed.
I sometimes because of your grades are not good enough, the room is too filthy and you shriek. But tonight, I just want to sit here and let you know how important you are to me, in addition to your mother, you are my life the most important person. Boy, I love you. You do not love me, now I think it has no required.

63, gift
love is not old, it keep the everlasting flame and eternal honor, the world exists, use it as nutrition.
- Zola
This touching story, in a bus, the bus along the remote south road stumble.
passengers inside the car, there was a thin old man, his hand holding a wreath of flowers, the car over the church, up a girl, old man gazed at the flowers.
to the old man by and by get off, he suddenly impulsively to the flowers in their hands into the girl's arms. He quickly explained: that after receiving flowers, saw the old man get off, watched him slowly come to a small cemetery entrance.

64, her brother's wish
ought put in idea to consider, not that we are happier than people, but only those that we are more compassionate than people.
- Rousseau
Christmas, Paul's brother sent him a new car. His brother had all over with a lame, placed him on the steps, holding him tightly, pointing to the current car. Eyeful shiny big boy climbed up the car, sitting next to his brother. So the three of them began a unforgettable holiday ride.
Arrived in the evening, the organizers of the few people invited me to dinner, talk tomorrow to listen to the way speech is what the audience. He told me that he was the manager of large international companies, the chief responsibility is to some bough within the company more difficult to deal with personnel issues, termination of employment of certain senior executives. Then I called in San Francisco's youngest son, told him the same thing, the results of our father and son talked about for a long time, that warm feeling I never had.
My friend stopped, Now all this is impossible, because the disease will always haunt him. Even so, she still wishes her son's nightmare can be achieved. The mother unraveled to him his son dying wish, and ask whether to let him get on fire in the corner turn a few laps. Babo Xi must sit in the car behind, Bob guide him back to the fire, he feel like creature in heaven. He was riding a different fire engines, as well as ambulances and even fire chief's car. He also shot movie of local news procedures. After his mother's consent, they embraced him, shook his hand and told him how much they love him.

Sponsored Links